Surprise Party?

Story Info
He gets a suprise after a party
1.7k words
4.18
155.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late and the party was winding down. Seemed a lot of the people who had attended had coupled up and taken off. I had tried hooking up with a couple of women but my luck wasn’t good. I was finishing up a drink when Jill approached me.

"No luck tonight I guess?”

"Nope wasn’t trying to hard really. Not all bad though had a good time.”

"Tell you what. Help Sabrina and I clean this mess up and we will give you a ride home. I know John left you and there is no need to pay cab fare.”

"Ok sure that’s sounds good.” We started cleaning up and straightening things out. As we were cleaning I got to thinking about Sabrina and Jill. Jill is 43, 6’1”, about 180 lbs, brunette, 40d tits, and a big ass to match. Sabrina is about 5’11”, 160, 36c tits, mid 30’s, blond, and has a nice round ass. They are both fairly cute but not knockouts by any means. Jill had played basketball in college but I didn’t know much about Sabrinas’ past. All in all it wasn’t bad helping them out. It took us about an hour before we had it all done.

"Thanks for helping Justin. Its so much easier to do this right away rather than wait till the morning.” Said Jill.

"How about a nightcap before we take you home Justin?” asked Sabrina.

"Sounds good.” Sabrina went to the kitchen while Jill and I chatted. She brought 3 drinks back and handed them out and joined in the conversation.

"To us.” Said Jill as we all raised our glasses in a toast. We continued talking and before long my drink was dry and I was feeling very light headed. I closed my eyes for a second and before I knew what was going on I could hear and see but my body didn’t want to move. I mumbled something about not feeling so well.

Jill got a smile on her face and Sabrina spoke, "Looks like we have Justin right where we want him.” Jill stood up and took Sabrina by the hand and they left the room. I lost track of time but when they came back in the room I was in awe. Jill was wearing a black outfit. Bra, thong panties, stockings, garter, and heels completed her outfit. Sabrina was wearing a black lace top, black thigh high stockings, black heels, a garter, and a short mini skirt.

Sabrina came up behind me and whispered in my ear as Jill approached me from the front. "You are in for it tonight Justin. This has been planned for weeks now.” I couldn’t really do anything. Jill picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hey its me hun, "she paused, "Yes its time to start come over.” She hung up the phone and had a smile on her face. Sabrina came around in front of me and faced Jill. They looked at me then at each other and started kissing. Their tounges were exploring each others mouths as their hands rubbed each others cheeks. The doorbell rang breaking their kiss. Jill went to the door and opened it. In walked another woman who was at the party earlier.

"Thanks for coming over Sheila. The camera is in the closet all ready to go.” Sheila opened the closet and got the video camera out. Jill and Sabrina backed away from me and Sheila started filming.

Jill came over to me and held my head up by my chin. "So Justin you think you can just waltz in here and get laid anytime you want? Well I got news for you. Its not your turn for that tonight. We are going to do things to you that you have never imagined possible.” Sabrina came over now. "Oh Sabrina look what we have.”

"Shall we begin?” said Sabrina.

"Oh yes lets do.” Replied Jill.

With that said Sabrina began to unbutton my shirt exposing my hairy chest. With a little help from Jill they removed my shirt. The both loosened my belt and pulled my pants and underwear off. My cock was half erect at this point. Once I was naked they sat back a moment. There I was naked in a room with 3 women. I could feel myself going and I passed out.

When I woke I was tied to Jills’ bed spread eagle. Sitting beside the bed in 2 chairs was Sabrina and Jill. "About time you woke up.” Said Jill.

"What the fuck is this all about?” I asked.

"Don’t use that tone with us Justin.” You are ours and we are going to use you as we see fit.”

"Fucking untie me now.” I said as I looked down and saw they had shaved my chest and crotch. I was hairless and looked like a little boy.

Sabrina stood up and walked to my head. She looked down at me then slapped my face hard. "Don’t you utter another word till we say so.” Sabrina backed away and Jill leaned over to me.

"Justin you are going to experience things most men only dream about. Open your mind and it will be better for you. Or we can open it for you and you will not like it.” Said Jill. Sheila was at the foot of the bed now filming away. Sabrina grabbed my cock and stroked it as Jill pinched and rubbed my nipples.

“OWW!” I blurted out.

"Seems someone can’t keep his mouth shut. Can’t have that now can we?” Said Jill. She stood up and removed her thong. She crawled over my head and straddled my face. I was staring directly at her big ass now. As she lowered her ass to my mouth she said, "This should keep his mouth occupied for a while. Eat my ass NOW!” She lowered her ass to my face and I had to open my mouth to breath. While she started rubbing her asshole on my mouth she said, "Get that fucking tounge going NOW!” She reached down and squeezed my balls and I began to lick her puckered little asshole.

Sabrina on my thighs. She took my cock in her hands and began stroking it again.

"Think Justin can cum fast for me Jill?”

"Oh I think so Sabrina.” Jill leaned forward and whispered something to Sabrina. Sabrina jerked my cock hard and fast as I continued to work on Jills’ ass. It didn’t ake long and I knew I was going to cum. Sabrina unknown to me had a wine glass in one hand now. "Cum for Jill now Justin. Come on baby you know you want to. CUM MOTHER FUCKER!” It was a combination of her voice and Sabrinas’ hand but I started cumming. Sabrina held the glass near my cock head and I came into the glass. She milked my cock and got every last drop out wiping the last drops on the rim of the glass. I thought it might be alright from here on out. She set the glass down on the nightstand.

"I think its time to show Justin his surprise Sabrina.” Said Jill. She lifted her ass from my face and switched places with Sabrina. Sabrina sat down on my chest.

"Go on Sabrina show him the surprise.” Jilled said. Sabrina looked me in the eyes as she lifted her skirt. I glanced down and about died. Sabrina had a cock it was hard and bigger than mine. It was pointing straight at me.

"What the fuck!” I said.

"Wrong question Justin!” said Jill as she grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard.

"OWWWWWWWW!”

"You are going to suck Sabrinas’ beautiful cock and you are going to do it now.” Sabrina grabbed my head with one hand and her cock with the other and put her cock on my lips. Jill squeezed my balls again and I opened my mouth to yell and Sabrina shoved her cock in my mouth. I did my best not to gag as she started pumping her cock in and out of my mouth. I couldn’t do anything but but suck her cock as Jill released my balls. I actually didn’t think it was that bad of a deal. She was fucking my mouth with a fury now as Jill pulled Sabrinas top off. She undid her bra and her tits came out. Then she started rubbing her tits and massagin her nipples as she sat down on my cock. She didn’t take it inside her though instead rubbing her pussy lips the length of it. Both of them were really enjoying this as I hate to admit I was as well.

"That’s it Justin suck my cock you little naughty cock sucker.” Sabrina laughed as she fucked my mouth. "Little cock sucker is going to make me cum Jill. He is a natural.” Sabrina reached over and got the glass of my cum. She picked up her pace a little and I could taste the precum from her cock. She tipped the glass and my cum ran into her mouth. She started to shake and then the first blast hit the back of my throat. She pulled her cock out of my mouth and Jill grabbed her cock and jerked it as Sabrina came all over my face and lips.

"Do it now Sabrina.” Said Jill. Sabrinas’ face was right above mine and she opened her mouth and my cum came out of her mouth landing on my lips and face.

"Clean that all up now and be a good boy!” said Sabrina as she came down from her sexual high. I licked and swallowed all I could then was surprised as Jill and Sabrina both came up and started licking up the cum and spitting it into my mouth. When they were satisfied that my face was clean enough they both got up. Sheila had filmed the entire encounter.

"Hope you enjoyed that Justin. This is just the beginning hun.” Said Jill.

"Yes Justin you are a fine little cock sucker. You are ours now. We have lots of plans for you.” Sabrina added.

They all 3 left the room and I was thinking about what just occurred. Sabrina had kept this secret from me for a long time and I had no idea her and Jill were so close. I closed my eyes for a moment and fell asleep.