Surprise Party

Story Info
Housemate sex party.
1.2k words
3.91
36.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 26, and live with two liberated, party girls. They're in University, so they're constantly partying and having a good time. I work late night shifts and don't get bothered usually by their nights of heavy drinking and partying.

However, a few nights ago, I get home from work around 2am. Walking up to my front door I can hear the thud of very loud music. I roll my eyes and realize that my housemates aren't done partying yet. I unlock the front door, and notice my bedroom door is wide open with the lights on. I suspiciously walk into my bedroom, and completely take back of what I see. There, a pale skin girl lying on her back on top of my bed, roughly the age of 19, with her legs spread wide with her eyes closed, fucking herself with a huge long blue dildo, moaning away. And I see this through the bodies of three guys standing at the end of the bed, wearing nothing but T-shirts, wanking their thick cocks while enjoying the view of this young girl fucking herself for their entertainment.

I am lost at what I should do. I watch for a few seconds more before I decide to leave, and find my housemates, and see what the hell is going on.

I walk down the hall way, and as I enter the living room, I notice one of my female housemates, on all fours facing away from me, naked on the floor. A man on his knees in front of her, also naked, with my housemates head bopping up and down where this guys cock would be. Not only that, but I see another naked guy, also on his knees, directly behind my housemates ass, thrusting his pelvis furiously, slapping against her ass cheeks. I realize this is my housemate because of the body shape - voluptuous, with great curves. And her fiery red hair bopping in motion with her head, as the guy getting his cock sucked by her has a bunch of that red hair scrunched up in his right hand.

They notice me - except my housemate - but assume that I'm a member of the party, and enjoying the view. I can only imagine that everyone in my house has taken a lot of Ecstasy.

My second housemate is nowhere to be seen. I have no idea where to go from here. It would be awkward if I joined in and started fucking my housemate. So I turned, and headed back to my bedroom. Upon arrival, I saw the girl still lying on the bed, with her right hand holding the big blue dildo far up inside her. She wasn't sliding it in and out of her, as she just had hold of the end, and kept the length inside her. The three men where all crowded around her jerking they're cocks furiously. I started to hear groans from them all, as I saw hot sticky cum shoot out of their cocks, and covering the girl. Even some ended up on my bed. I wanted to say something, but realized I was out numbered.

I was in limbo. Not sure quite what to do, but having a huge throbbing boner from what I was seeing in my house. I left the cum on my bed along with the covered young girl, and her three fans, and headed back to the living room, as I got a little excited to watch my housemate take on two cocks at one. Hopefully she is so out of her mind, that she won't remember me watching.

I entered the living room again, and this time, the guy getting his cock sucked gave me a nod, as if to say, 'welcome back'. It wasn't long after that he started groaning and leaning his head back and state, "I'm gonna cum". As he groaned even louder, and started to cum, his grip on the back of my housemates hair tightened, and wouldn't let her move her mouth off his throbbing cock. he made her take the whole load, and though it seemed like she swallowed a lot, a few dribbles still ended up on the floor.

The guy fucking her from behind was really giving it to her, not slowing down, and really pounding her ass.

The guy who blew his load in my housemates mouth gestured for me to come over and have a turn. I was incredibly horny at this point, and ready to blow a load. My cock was throbbing, and needed to be drained. I thought that my housemate would definitely not suck my cock, as she has been mean to me from time to time, and living with her, she'd probably find that weird. I walked in front of her, and saw how out of it she really was. her whole body and head jerking back and forward as the guy behind her was really giving it to her. I decided to pull down my trousers. My cock was throbbing with anticipation, and bulging like it hasn't for a very long time.

The vainy shaft as hard as rock, and my throbbing purple knob dripping pre-cum. I could feel that my load was ready to go. I called my housemates name, as she slowly looked up from her helpless position as she was being fucked furiously. As I saw her whole face, looking up at me, I only needed to stroke my cock three times, before a huge thick white load shot out of my cock, and landed diagonally across her face - covering from the left side of her chin, all the way past the right side of her hair line. I then continue to wank to get as much of my load out onto her face as possible, where gobs of my cum would fall and splay on her forehead, nose, and even a glob landing above her left eye.

I was drained. Any nastiness she shot my way over the past 6 months was paid back in full. So what if I didn't do the dishes, I came on your face!

Then I head a loud moan from the guy thrusting furiously into her rear. A few long thrusts, and the guy blew his load in my housemate. He slid his cock out of her, and wiped his sticky wet cock with a dish towel that was lying beside him. My housemate collapsed to the floor.

After this, I enjoyed some alcoholic beverages that the guys in my house welcomed me to. After an hour or so, they parted ways, and said goodbye. I quickly changed my sheets as I noticed the young girl on my bed must have left the house at some point without my knowledge. And I slept the rest of the morning. It wasn't until 5pm that night I saw my housemate. She seemed unaware of what I had witnessed AND done. She was extremely hungover, and apologized if I walked into a mess. I said that it was fine, without giving away any knowledge that I knew it was more than a simple party. My other housemate came home, and stated she was away for the weekend and sorry she missed out on the party. I wonder if she knew what kind of party she missed out on.