Surprise Party Surprise

Story Info
The party was a surprise but it wasn't the only surprise.
4.6k words
3.91
48.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of years since my marriage broke up, and the woman I was dating told me that we were going to a party. I thought a party is just what we need, as it has been a hard week and would be nice to let our hair down. We arrived and before I got out of the car, she said she had to tell me something. I was not prepared to hear that this was a clothing optional party, but I thought what the hell I am game....

As we got to the door we could hear the party, not a really loud party but you could tell people were enjoying them selves. The door opened and there stood the most beautiful full figured woman clad in a little teddy that just barely covered, well barely covered anything. Shari my Date introduce her, Laura this is Andy, Andy this is Laura, and I could barely keep my eyes from her beautiful DD breasts with her large nipples pushing through the shear teddy material. She was a Redhead with green eyes and a fiery red patch on her camel toe. I was tongue-tie and started getting a hard on just seeing her. She smiles, starting at the growing hard on pushing up a tent in my shorts. What a lovely way to tell me you enjoy meeting me she said. She and Shari Laugh and Shari told Luria that she just might get lucky and see more of Andy later; she winked and smiled, as did Laura.

The way they had laughed and winked shot thoughts through my brain, you have to get control of your hard on before you go in there, fighting with all my self control it began to return to normal, I was feel relieved I had things under control. We entered the house and there were many couples lots of women in see through nighties or just plain naked, instant hard on, and our host Laura seeing my rock hard cock pressing against my pants, started calling these beautiful women over to introduce me. Both Laura and Shari shared a devilish smile as they introduced me to the group of ladies. I could tell they all had there eyes on my crotch. I felt my face getting hot, I was blushing.

I had not blushed this bad since my mom came in and caught me masturbating in the bathroom. Laura told the girls, WOMEN, that it was my first time here and she need to show me around, they could find me later and talk; she said it with a wink as she licked her lips and lead me away. As we went into the rest of the house I could here low gowns and moans from different rooms. On the door were little signs "Screamers Please Bite the pillow" I looked a Shari and she just smiled, Laura referred to them as playrooms, we went into the dinner room, well she called it a group room. There were several couples going at it. One woman was giving a man a blowjob as some other guy had is hard cock up her pussy and a woman was using her mouth on this gal clit, all at the same time. I looked at Shari and said with a smile, this is a bit more than a clothing optional party.

Shari looked at me with those black eyes and sweet smile and said I thought you needed to have a treat, and I was not sure you would come if I just told you that it was a swinger's party. I hope you are not to cross with me. That devilish smile and sparking eyes new the answer but she asked just to tease me. I reached over and kissed her deeply I put my hand down between her legs and was surprised to find her jeans soaking wet. She grabs my throbbing cock, still in my pants, with one hand and Laura with the other and led us into a PLAY ROOM.

Shari and Laura started undressing me slowly teasingly Laura unzipped my jeans with a slow sensual movement all the while rubbing those beautiful soft DD breast of her down my bare chest, I could feel her hard nipples being slowly rubbed against my bare skin. Needless to say my cock being rock hard sprang from it confinement and stool proud. Laura smiled and just said Oh a big lollipop and started licking me softly with the tip of her soft warm wet tongue. Hmmmmm I like the flavor of this lollipop. Mean while Shari had stripped and was whispering in Laura's ears. They looked at each other and lead me to the bed, Shari said that she was going to use her mouth on Laura and I was to take Laura from behind. She began to kiss Laura and worked her way down to Laura's soft red hair covered mound. Laura's breathing increased and she arched up to meet Shari soft wet tongue as she did Shari look at me and motioned me to start playing with Laura. I looked down and at this beautiful redhead, which was sucking my cock. She had her nose buried against my pubic bone as she swallowed my entire cock. She told me not just yet I want to taste you first. Shari heard this too and so she moved her ass so I could play with her pussy as well. God this was feeling so good I knew I was not going to hold out long. I told Laura to slow down she was going to suck the cum out of me too soon, she just smiled, still with my cock in her mouth and said that's the idea so give it to me, My body was now out of control I could feel the sperm moving up from my balls and my cock was getting harder than I thought possible.

Sensing my pending eruption Laura locked her lips around my cock even harder my hips shot forward and I shot load after load of hot cum in her mouth. She gulped quickly to keep up but did not spill a drop. As I was, Cuming so was She as Shari had keep pace with me and gave Laura spasm after spasm running through her now drenched pussy. As I collapsed back on the bed, Laura continued to hold on my now spent cock. She teasingly keeps licking the head of my cock, which by now was incredibly sensitive. I said OK OK I give I need a little break. The girls smiled and gave a little laugh but allowed me to lay back and watch them.

Not only did Laura have big firm DD breasts but also her ass was perfectly shaped. As I watched her going up and down on Laura her ass, seem to be pleading for attention. I placed my hands on her checks and slowly rubbed her pussy. She started to flow that sweet thick pussy fluid. The musk was heavenly. She positioned her ass so I had complete access and I started using my tongue. I ran it over her cheeks and worked my way to her honey pot. She shuddered as my tongue pressed against the outer lips. She tried to push up so my tongue would enter her, but I was not in any hurry so I ran my tongue around and around as she got wetter and wetter. Shari asked me in a low sweet voice if I was going to just tease her all night or was I going to allow her pussy to have my thick 8-inch cock. Laura looked up at me and I smiled at her as I placed the head of my ridged cock at the entrance of her hot wet pussy. I rubbed it back and forth, as she moaned and pushed back.

I felt my cock enter and she shuddered and moaned put it all in. I slid it in slowly all the time she was hit with waves of small quakes and pussy juices flowing like a waterfall. She was so wet that it ran down her legs down my cock and into Laura mouth. I was unaware of just when Laura had switched form getting her pussy pleasured to being between Laura's legs and licking her juices from Laura's pussy lips and my balls but it felt wonderful. Laura told Shari that she was a luck woman to have access to this cock whenever she liked. Laura told Shari that it had filled her pussy so full that she could not hold off Cuming for long. Then she began to build a great orgasm yelling harder faster yes yes OH god I am Cuming. I felt her pussy milking my cock and I lost it. My cock seem to swell up bigger that it possibly could, the cum built up so fast it almost hurt as I shot load after load into this beautiful woman. Shari seeing that I was Cuming grabbed my cock from Laura's pussy and shoved it in her mouth just in time to get the last few hard shots she milked every last drop and Shari leaned over to kiss Laura. Shari had saved some of Andy's seed and shared it with Laura Hmmmmm they both said. Andy collapsed looking at these two beautiful women and with a satisfied grin then closed his eyes.

Laura and Shari both grabbed Andy and said OH NO YOU DON'T you can go to sleep there are a lot of other women that want a show you around. They both laughed and we headed to the hot tub. As we sat in the warm water, I meet a couple from Spain. Shari introduced them as Juan and Maria. As we talked Maria said they traveled a lot and enjoyed meeting new friends and lovers. She asked if I had been in the life style long. Almost embarrassed I told her that this was my first swing party. Smiling she said so how do you like it so far? I told her I thought it was a great way to meet new people. I thought to my self fucking great way.. Maria asked if I were up to exploring a bit more of the house with her. Juan smiled and told me not to disappoint her and winked at me as we got out of the hot tub.

I looked over at Shari and she told me to have fun and then yell over to Maria that she wanted me back Unmarked by teeth or nails, Maria laughed and said you know I only do that on request and laughed as we went to explore more of the house. Maria was slender with high cheekbones black hair and very black eyes with an olive complexion. Her breast were around C cup and very firm. They had large dark areola and perky dark nipples. We found that all the rooms were occupied so she suggested that we go to the group room. I thought to my self anywhere that I could get my mouth on those lovely nipples. As we entered the group, room there was five or six couples in a variety of positions.

I turned to her and she reached down and grabbed my now rock hard cock and planted her lips on mine. My lips parted as on there own and my tongue shot into her mouth and hers mine. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me, my hard on sticking her in the belly, as has rubbed a little per cum from the head of my cock and she quickly bent down and licked it off. She said Hmmm I see you really like me and gave a little laugh. She stood up, turned her back to me, pushed her lovely butt into my hard dick, and rubbed it up and down her crack. I feel the warmth, she started to get wet, very wet, and soon there was a stream of her juices running down her legs and over my throbbing cock. It was warm and thick making everything very slick. She rubbed it all over my cock and with a wanton smile told me to put my cock up her ass.

God she had a firm beautiful shaped ass she grabbed my hard cock and guided it to the opening of her perky little hole. Holding it there, she moved it back and forth transferring her thick pussy juices to lube her hole. She stated pushing against my cock and the head opened her up and popped in. I paused to allow her to adjust but she just keeps pressing until she had my balls pushing against her smooth firm bottom. She said now fuck me as hard as you can. I started slowly but she wanted fast and hard. My balls where slapping against her pussy and clit she was moaning and grinding me for all I was worth. She start bucking and arching and moaning fuck, god, fuck, I am Cuming Oh my god I'm Cuming. She went rigid as wave after wave hit her, she clamped down on me so hard I lost control and cum came bursting out, shot after shot as she milked me dry. I was sweating as if I had just run the Boston marathon. She too was breathing hard and sweating profusely. We fell to the floor still coupled. As my hard on started to fade but before it fell out, she started massaging it using her inner mussels brings it back to full erection again. She said that it would keep my hot cum in her longer. I smiled she glanced over to another woman and beckoned her to join us. She was a very pale-skinned blonde-haired person with small breast but nicely shaped. Maria said I would like you to meet Andy, Andy this is Norma and she is a very special friend of mine. Norma leaned over and started kissing them and me Maria and back to me. Norma looked a Maria and asked if she was saving something for her. Maria smiled and said of course I was just keeping it warm, you ready?

Norma smiled and dropped to the floor and started licking Maria's hot swollen pussy making Maria quake with little tremors that ran up my cock. Then Norma said I am ready and Maria let my cock slide slowly from her, Norma was there licking my shaft as it left its warm place of rest. As the head came out of Maria, there was a little pop and a gush of white cum which Norma was ready for, caught, and licked us clean. Verrry tasty Norma said with a smile and kissed Maria so she could share the flavors. Maria continued to kiss Norma and worked her way down to Norma's mound covered in fine silky hair. Placing her tongue between Norma's thin pussy lips caused Norma to shudder with anticipation. One more lick and there was an instant wet spot forming on the mattress. Norma arched her pelvis so Maria could have full access to the sweetness. The sight of the two was getting me hard again and Norma saw this, she reached over, grabbed my hardening cock, and placed her soft velvet lips around it. She began flicking the head of my cock with her tongue and watching to see my reaction. It was almost instantly rock hard, she smile and continued to take me in all they way to my balls. God I have gone to heaven I thought as she continued to suck me. I reach over to Maria and started to rub her wet and swelling clit with my fingers. She began moaning and Norma began to moan harder I slipped one finger into her wet sweet pussy and I heard Norma give a loud moan, I inserted a second and then a third finger in to Maria's wanton pussy and she started to shake and as she did so did Norma it were as if I had placed my finger in her as well. Norma started to shake with wave after wave of orgasm matching Maria's one for one. It was as if they we one body both sharing the same quaking then they both grabbed a pillow and screamed and groaned into the pillow but it was if there was no pillow. I just look at them and I thought my god they must be the reason for little signs "Screamers Bite the Pillow" I laughed to my self. Both of the women were now laying silence holding and kissing each other. With an impish smile, they just looked at me and said welcome to swinging as they grabbed me and pulled me down between them. As I lay between these two beautiful women, I heard a voice in the doorway. It was Shari. I had no Idea if she witnessed all or part or any of what had just happened but she had a very devilish smile on her face when she said well I could see you are enjoying yourself. I just smiled. She said to Maria and Norma have you girls been greedy or have you left some for the rest of us? They just Laughed Maria said All you said was not to mark him with teeth or nails, you never said I had to leave some for the rest and laughed. Shari said I will remember that and laughed too. We all headed back to the hot tub.

As we sat in the hot tub, I was feeling relaxed and well spent. After a few minutes, Shari said it was time to refuel so we got out toweled off and headed to the kitchen were the table was sat out like a buffet. There was a plate of deli meats potatoes, sweet potatoes, turkey, dressing, ham, breads to pick and chose from. Filling our plates we went to find a place to sit and eat. We found a place in the living room and were eating and talking to other couples when I heard a voice coming from somewhere behind me. It turned me to Stone. I know that voice I told Shari. She looks around to see if she could tell who I was referring too. She turned back and said which one? Then that voice was right next to us and Shari said hello to Jan and Bill. She said I'd like you to meet Andy. I turned to see that it was girl friend in college parents. Jan and Bill's jaw dropped I tried to say hello. My Mind racing, yelling oh shit what I'm I going to say, then calm settled in. What the hell There here for the same reason. They cannot say too much. I smiled and said it was good to see them again. Shari was surprised that I already knew them and ask where we new each other from. Bill and Jan were a little chocked up so I said that I meet them when they visited daughter in college. That I dated there daughter Betty, and had spent some of the summer with there daughter and them at there summer home. Shari looked a Jan, studied her very closely, and then looks to Bill. They seemed to be gathering there wits, then Bill said it had been a while. Did I finish college and where had I gotten a job. Jan was still hard to read but the redness was leaving her face and she settled in.

After talking for a while, Shari and Bill went off to play leaving me with Jan. I was still feeling a bit uneasy, I mean I had been dating this woman's daughter and she knew that her daughter and I were sexually active. Jan smiled at me and said I wished I would know you were in the life style when you were at the summerhouse. I quickly pointed out that this was my very first swinger's party I was ever at. With that, she smiled and licked her lips. She said she always wanted to know how I keep her daughter glowing; a sparkle in her eye told me she was going to find out.

OK I know she was an old woman of 38 to 40 but she still had a killer figure, large breasts, shapely ass, pleasant smile, soft lips and she had looked good in the two-piece bathing suit four summers ago. Being a healthy male, I admit it was a bit of a turn on when she had been sun bathing beside the pool with her top off. Her large breasts pointing towards the sky and for a woman her age they were quit firm with large nipples and areola the size of teacup saucers.

Jan stood up and took my hand and we headed to find a playroom. She wore a light perfume that made me think of freshly sliced cucumbers.

We soon found a room and she told me to undress her. I started by removing her scarf then her sweeter followed by her shirt. A lacy black bra held her 40 D breast out and her nipples were so hard that they all but poked through the bra. I reach around to undo the snaps that held closed the bra when she grabbed my head softly and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. As if on autopilot, my mouth opened and my tongue shot in seeking her tongue as hers searched for mine. I felt her hands slip down and gently start to fondle my now growing cock in her soft hands.

God help me she know how to get a man hot. I took off her bra, held those beautiful breasts in my hands, and slipped down to suckle each one in turn. Her nipples reacted as fast as my cock. Harding and sticking out further than any other woman I had ever seen. She said that I should pull and nibble them, but softly in the beginning, I did as requested and took one hand and slid it down to cup her still panties clad pussy. To my surprise, they were so wet that her juices were running through and down her legs. I quickly removed the panties and gently started kissing her well-manicured pussy. As my tongue search for the opening to her treasure chest, she started to moan and grind her pussy to my face and nose. Waves of orgasms shook her body and she stiffened the grip on my cock such that I thought she meant to pull it off. The she started to breathe and relax. Slipping out of the rest of her garments, she pushes me back on to the bed. Now with a hungry look in her eyes, she straddled me still holding my ridged cock in her hand and started guiding it to her open dripping pussy. She rubbed the head against the opening and shuddered a little then she lowered her self-down until the entire 8 inches filled her pussy. It was a very snug fit I could fell the pussy walls stretch to accommodate my girth. Ohhh that feels so good she sighed. I should not tell you this but I saw you watching me sunbathing with my top down. It made me feel good that a younger man still found me worth watching. I just lye there the thought making me wet and my nipples hard, it felt so good. The when you and Betty were skinny-dipping in the pool I was at the kitchen window and I saw you with a full erection. I just stood there watch you and my daughter. I remember thinking why isn't she sucking you or letting you fuck her. I was so wet and horny I started fingering myself. I just thought if I had access to a cock that big it would be in me all the time. It was not long and I had a massive orgasm I almost thought she heard me scream before I could bite down on my hand to silence my own scream. I was spent but when I looked up and saw that beautiful cock pointing skywards I got hot all over again. I went in and raped husband Bill. He was so surprised I had not attacked him that way in years.

12