Surprise Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, I was so hot with her sliding up and down on my cock and her telling me the story that I all but shot my hot wades into her pussy. This was not a small feat as I had just come a half dozen times in the last 2 hours with some of the most skilled women I have ever run into. She since that I was building and slowed down saying that there was no hurry, she had been wanting for this for a long time and she was going to enjoy it to the fullest.

She sat facing me and I continued to play and suckle her breast. Her juices flowed freely and I felt her tightening around my cock. She started groaning OH YESss, Fuck ME, FUCK me hard and my cock got even harder. She picked up the pace as she grasped my hard cock with her pussy mussels tighter and tighter now sweet was running down her breast as well as the rest of her body. She started to shake violently she reached for the pillow and bit down hard. Screaming into the pillow, I felt her pussy pulsing around my cock making me build up a load of cum that I did not even know I still had. As she hit her zenith, I unloaded, like a volcano I shot hot load after hot load against the walls of her pussy. With every pulse, she quaked more violently rocking and bucking her legs squeezing so hard it hurt. Then It was over she went limp. Lying forward on my chest, I could feel her soft breast wet with perpetration. I kissed her softly, she rises up, and I licked her breasts now having a bit of salty taste. She looks into my eyes and smiled. She said God that was even better than in my fantasy. I smiled back and said she was a lot better than her daughter was, she smiled and said thank you as she kissed me softly. I was starting to soften and she slid to one side and began to lick and clean our mess. Yummy she coed, we taste very very good and your cock really filled me. It has been a long time since I had my pussy stretched that tight and she laid her head on my chest.

It was a good thing that some other couple was looking for a playroom, as both Jan and I were almost asleep when the door opened. We were startled back to reality and told the couple was finished, she adds for now and winked at me. We headed to the hot tub. When we got there, Shari and Bill were already in. Bill looked at Jan and smiling said I See you had have had your work out. I certainly have she replied with a smile. Shari looks at me and said I guess Maria and Norma did leave a bit to go around. I laughed and got into the tub. Shari quickly leaned over and whispered in my ear, you know you still have to take care of me when we get home. I looked into her eyes and said OK but you might have to really work for tonight. With that devilish smile coming to her mouth she said, as she grabbed my now soft cock, oh I do not think it will be that much work and I began to get hard again.

12