Surprise Photo Submission

Story Info
She takes on a challenge to strip and masturbate.
1.9k words
4.37
104.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing a button-up dress with garterbelt and stockings underneath, and sandals, you drive to the office park as shown on the map I sent you. Your heart beating a little more quickly than usual in anticipation; you nervously glance over the landscape as you park your car. The lot appears empty.

Walking across the lot, there is little wind to blow your hair or dress. You find the corridor between the two building wings, and there is only a slight breeze drifting down the channel, causing the wind chimes to occasionally chime. The only other sound besides your footsteps is the water circulating in the fish ponds, cascading down the little waterfalls.

After admiring the fish swimming around their ponds, you find the park benches shown on the map, glancing around for any signs, and wonder where the phone is. Someone seems to have left some sunglasses in a case on the ground next to the bench. Maybe that someone will remember they left them there and come back for them later. Anyway, they are not yours, and you leave them alone. You sit down in the designated bench, facing the darkened windows of one of the office buildings, your back to another darkened office building. You are glad that it's a weekend afternoon, and no one seems to be around. Still, you are nervous, wondering what may happen next.

After a few minutes of silence, you are slightly startled to hear a phone ringing. The sound seems to be coming from directly behind you. Knowing that you must answer it, you get up to find it. As you lean over the park bench, you find it taped to the back of the bench. You reach down to pull it loose, and then put it to your ear.

"Hello?" you say, somewhat timidly.

"Hello, Abi. You look very nice from behind, but I want to see more of you. Please sit down."

Saying "OK" you turn around and take a seat on the bench, your eyes scanning the dark windows for any sign of activity. You see none.

"That's a nice dress you are wearing, Abi; you look very attractive in it. I like it."

"Thank you," you say into the phone.

"You're welcome. However, you have too many buttons buttoned on it. I want you to unbutton the top three, and bottom four for me. Do that now, Abi."

Placing the phone on the bench, you look around, then slowly unbutton the top three buttons of your dress. You don't move the material aside, but someone to the side of you could easily see a profile your breast, unhindered by any bra. You have to bend down slightly to reach the bottom buttons of your dress, and after you unfasten the bottom four and return to an upright position, a little more of your little titties are showing as you pick up the phone for further instructions.

"Very good, Abi. I like what I see so far. What I would like to see now are the tops of your thighs. Show me."

You shift your position towards your right side, and pull the dress up so that I can see some of your white left thigh, above your tan stocking top. "No, Abi, I meant both of them. Sit up straight, unbutton another couple of buttons, and pull your dress up and apart so that I can see both of your white thighs."

Putting the phone down, you sit up straight, unbutton a couple more buttons, up to your crotch, and part your dress as far as it will go to both sides. You pick the phone back up. "Very nice, Abi. You look smashingly good! Of course, I am not easily satisfied."

"You have done quite well so far. Would you like something to drink? If you look behind the waterfall, you will find a small ice chest. Inside is a wine cooler. Go get it, and have yourself a drink, on me." As instructed, you find the little ice chest behind the waterfall. You take the cold bottle out of it, twist the top off, take a sip, and return to your seat, making sure that you part your dress once again. Again, you pick up the phone. "I hope you like the taste, Abi. I like the way you put the bottle to your lips, and lick them clean after you take a sip." Pick up the cue, you slowly take another drink, savoring the taste, leaving a small drop on your lower lip, and lick it slowly off.

"Abi, did you notice a pair of sunglasses beside the bench."

"Yes."

"I left those there for you. I want you to pick them up and put them on." As you bend down to pick them up, I get an ever-so-short glimpse of your tits. You open the wrap-around shades. When you sit down and put them on, you notice that the insides have been painted black; you cannot see a thing. You sit back on the bench, sigh a little, and pick the phone back up.

"How are you feeling now, Abi?"

"Very different. I have never been in this position before. I feel a little vulnerable."

"I understand. Rest assured that you are alone out there. No one comes in to work here today. Of course, you are free to leave at any time you wish; I will not stop you."

"Now, do you wish to stay and continue, or are you going to walk away?"

"I'll stay."

"Very good Abi. You really are someone special. Here's what I want you to do. Unbutton your dress all the way down to your waist, and pull it apart from the top, to where it is almost falling of off your shoulders. I want to see your little titties. Pull them out of your dress." After putting the phone down, you do exactly as requested, and grab your breasts and pull them free, leaving them exposed, your dress opened to your navel. Only your garterbelt and the mound of your pussy are covered by the dress.

"Absolutely beautiful, Abi. Your luscious tits are so sexy. I love the way they look, and the look of your puffy nipples. Roll your fingers around you nipples, I want to see them erect.... Ahh, very good. Now roll your nipples between you fingers, and pull on them. How far can you pull your nipples out, Abi? Show me. Oh, fantastic! I wish you could see the hard-on you are giving to me. You might want to put your hands on it... or your lips. In due time, my dear."

"Now unbutton all the rest of your dress and pull it aside. Then spread your legs. I want to see all of you." I watch as you unbutton the rest of your dress, and expose yourself there on the bench. Your naked skin, offset by the white garterbelt and tan stockings, your tits, and your pussy are quite stimulating.

"How do you feel, now, Abi."

"Exposed!"

"You are exposed, Abi- there is no one else to see you. That really is a pity for the rest of the world, as you look ravishing... or should I say ravage-able! Now tweak those titties for me some more, Abi. Get those nips nice and red and erect. Put your fingers in your mouth, get them nice and wet, then squeeze those nips for me."

"Very good. Run your fingers through your curly little cunt-hairs. MMmm, nice. Lightly trace a line from your thighs to you crotch. Oh, yes, my cock is aching. Now take a wet finger, and rub it over your pussy lips for me. Are you wet, Abi?"

"Yes, a little. I am excited, but somewhat distracted by being so exposed."

"No one else can see you, Abi. No one else is here but us. You may walk away now if you want, but otherwise, close your eyes... you can't see anything anyway! Now relax, and let me talk you through this."

"You truly are very sexy, Abi. I wish you could see how wonderful you look there, and the exciting effect that you are having on me. Keep tweaking those tits for me, Abi. Oh, yes, those nipples look so big and red and sexy... I would love to get my tongue on them, swirl it around them, then tighten my lips over them and suck them all the way into my mouth. Yes, I will take them all the way to the back of my mouth as I squeeze your tits and press myself against your hot pussy. Wet your finger in your mouth Abi, then spread you pussy lips. Show my how you can lick your fingers, to where they are dripping wet, then rub your pussy lips til they are nice and wet, so that your fingers will easily slide inside you.

"Now put your thumb on your clit, and rub it for me. That's it... good girl, Abi! You have me so hot and hard, that my cock would easily slide deep into your wet pussy. Keep rubbing your clit for me, Abi, more and more. Let yourself go for me. Imagine my lips on your mouth, kissing you deeply and my hands caressing your tits. Now my mouth is engulfing one of your hard nipples, filling my mouth completely. My hands behind your back pulls you to me til my face is getting smashed by your tits, my mouth literally inhaling your swollen nipple, my stomach pressing against your hot, wet pussy, smearing you juices around on me. Now my tongue is lapping at your cunt lips, digging deep inside, then drawing your juices up to your growing clit, flicking it, licking it, sucking it... I move my mouth to yours, and kiss you deeply as you feel the enlarged head of my thick hard cock upon your wet pussy. Slowly it enters, and you feel the contours of my cock as I slide it all the way in, then pull it slowly out, and do it again. Slowly in... deep, all the way in, then slowly out again. Our lips are locked as we kiss hard and deep. With my cock all the way inside you I thrust deeply over and over to satisfy the raging desire between your legs..."

I watch as you furiously rub your clit, lost in your world as my words come to you over the phone. I see your body tense up on the bench, the movement of your hand slow down, then speed up, then slow down again as you press your fingers to yourself. Your pussy lips are wide open, and glistening wet. Oh, how good my cock would feel there now....

You stop, tense up, and gasp a few times. I can see your nips red and erect, and your tits quicker as you climax....

"Abi, you are awesomely sexy, a truly beautiful woman. Just dynamite. A picture of womanhood... I honor you, Abi. "

"Have another sip of the wine cooler as you relax. You are the best, Abi."

"You may leave the sunglasses anywhere you want, and do not button your dress when you walk back to your car. I want to watch you as you walk back to your car."

"Oh, one more thing- would you like me to send you the pictures?"