Surprise, Surprise

Story Info
I come home... not alone.
1k words
4.02
21.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in traffic on my way home from work. All I could think about it how much I was missing you. It had been a month or so since we had a chance to see each other. I really needed to get laid. I spent my time at work daydreaming about your hands and mouth running up and down my skin. I thought about your cock pounding my kitty. I was in a constant state of arousal. It was all I could do not to hike up my skirt in the car and go to town.

After an hour and a half I finally open the door and walk inside my home. As I set my keys down I get a feeling that something is wrong. The next thing I know I have been pushed up against the wall and I'm being held there by a strong arm against the back of my neck. I feel my left arm being brought behind my back and I hear a click, but before I can react to the fact that I have just been handcuffed, I feel my right arm brought around and also handcuffed. I hear a small whisper to relax and enjoy, but in my startled mind I only realize I am being held by a man. I start struggling but he is stronger than I am. He starts to slowly unbutton my shirt exposing my bra clad breasts. My bra is black lace and unfortunately for me a front closure. He undoes my bra letting my 36DD breasts fly free. He then starts massaging my tits and pinching and pulling my nipples. They react instantly to the abuse. My nipples are hard and erect. I feel his hand sliding down my stomach to the waistband of my skirt. I can feel the button of my skirt slowly being released and the zipper sliding down. His lips and breath on my neck are giving me goose bumps. My nipples are painfully erect. I can feel the moisture pool between my legs as I am reacting to the brute force. My skirt slides to the floor and I hear him chuckle softly when he sees I am not wearing any panties. My shaven pussy is wet and waiting. I feel his fingers trying to get to the moisture at my hot center. I close my legs tightly trying to prevent him from seeing just how much I am affected by this. His knee pries its way between my legs and he uses his strength to separate my legs. His fingers dive right in, rubbing my clit and then sliding up inside my hot, wet pussy. I moan, unable to help myself.

I feel his hands leave me, but I am in too much of a sensual haze to think about escaping him. I hear his pants slide to the floor and then his shirt following. Before I know it, I feel warm skin pressed against my back. A very hard cock resting between my ass cheeks. All of a sudden his hard grabs a fistful of hair and pulls my head back forcefully. I gasp at the sudden pain and he shoves his tongue in my mouth for a most thorough kiss. When I manage to get my breath back and open my eyes, I see... you.

You smile at me and whisper, "Miss me?"

Immediately after, I feel your hands slide down the front of my body. They separate my legs and then you shove your hard, thick cock into my wet and willing pussy. I groan at the sudden invasion as well as the sensation of being filled by you again.

You lift me up by my waist and pound your cock into me with vigor. I feel you lean you forehead to the back of my head and I know you are trying to draw out this event. I smile to myself taking pride in the fact that I can make you lose control so easily. You hate it when you come before me. Finally I feel you give up the fight and your cock swells inside me before you spray my hot pussy with your come.

You unlock the handcuffs once you can stand again. My arms are sore and I will probably have bruises on my wrists from the rough treatment, but I don't care.

"I have definitely missed you," I say.

"Well it isn't over. I have some surprises for you."

"Oh really?"

You lead me into the bedroom and I look at the room in surprise. It isn't that you it looks different. There is a bar about three feet wide that had been chained to the ceiling over the bed. You lead me over to the bed and lift me up onto it. You look at me with a very sexual and predatory look, "Bend over the bar."

I don't move. I am so confused, that I don't know if I want to go along with this change in you. I see you lean down and pick something up from the floor. It looks to be a leather bound cuff that has been attached to the foot post of the bed. I watch in consternation as you place it around my right ankle. It suddenly dawns on me what you are about to do, but I don't have a chance to do more than squeak before you have encased my left ankle in another cuff that is attached to the other foot post. I stare at you in shock. You quickly get up on the bed and tell me firmly, "Bend over the bar."

I try to hide the fact that my heart is racing with excitement by nonchalantly leaning over the bar. It is cold against my skin and I shiver, feeling my nipples tighten painfully. You grab my wrists with your right hand. Once again I find myself surprised as I see you pull matching leather cuffs and place them on my wrists. I realize now that I am naked, helpless, and totally exposed to you.

To be continued...