Surprise Surprise

Story Info
A weekend full of surprises.
7k words
4
40.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Love" Rob-Lee whispered gently to me. Rob-Lee was always awake before me, I wondered if he stayed awake all night watching me sleep. I turned towards him rubbing his chest and curling up close.

"Morning my sweet" I replied yawning. "What time is it?"

"Early yet, 5:30am" Rob-Lee replied.

I let out a contented sigh as Rob-lee held me tight to him. I could hear his hear heart thundering through his chest. I loved Rob-Lee so much there was nothing that I would deny him. We were always together and there was never a crossword. As we lay there all snugly I looked a Rob-Lee, although he was older than I was he gave me so much pleasure. He stood about 6' 1' and his eyes were bluest blue his hair a little graying, but he kept himself pretty fit. I had been waiting for this week for ages, Rob-Lee was off from work and we were going to spend time with his friend Shaun and his wife Tara.

I stretched and yawned running my hand down his chest, along his tummy and caressed his cock. Giggling quietly I knew what was about to come next. He leaned over and tapped the back of my hand. Laughing with it he said,

"Naughty, naughty"

I loved the way he spoke his strong American accent was much different from my own English one.

"Rob-Lee are you saying no baby," I said in a teasing voice

"Have I ever said no to you love!" Rob-lee replied as he turned towards me.

He kissed me tenderly, he liked it when I was cheeky with him and it made me feel like a child safe and secure, I loved that feeling of security. I returned his kiss pushing my tongue deep in to his mouth feeling and exploring every part of the warmth. Still caressing his ever-growing cock.

"Are you going to cum for me" Rob-Lee whispered.

Pushing him away I knew what he wanted from me, I knew he liked to watch me bring myself to orgasm then fucking me into the next three. I began to work my breasts feeling them softly making my nipples erect I could feel Rob-Lee's hand gently stroking my arm before covering my hand with his own so he could feel me touching myself. I wet my finger and kissed his finger then run it back over my nipple so that it stood erect wanting a mouth to suck at it. My pussy was twitching by now and I could feel my clit swelling.

"Yes baby, you know how to do it." Rob-Lee whispered with his voice of velvet.

I ran my hand further down my body spreading my lips with my fingers I embraced my clit. I rubbed it hard so that it became harder; I lifted my hips off the bed and rocked. I wanted to feel something deep in my pussy. I felt Rob-Lee flicker his tongue across my nipple. I sighed hard as my breathing became heavier. I inserted my fingers inside my wet pussy feeling the hot flesh. I wanted his cock to be there but knew he wanted to see me cum. As I inserted my fingers Rob-Lee gently helped me by parting my lips to he could see my fingers go right deep inside. I knew I was about to cum as I felt my cunt contract around my fingers as I thrust them harder and faster inside.

"Rob-Lee fuck me, I want you to fuck me now" I panted.

He stayed silent, he wanted to see me cum, and I felt his body quivering beside me as I started to softly moan his name. Bring up my other hand to my nipples I squeezed at them mimicking mouth movements. I was cumming I rubbed my thumb up my pussy to my clit. I rubbed and circled it applying so much pressure raising my hips in unison with my hand. My body went into seizure as I came hard. Breathing heavy I turned to Rob-Lee and brought him close to me. Moving my wet hand to the back of his head I brought him down to kiss me. He did darting his tongue in and around my mouth. Then hungrily working his mouth to my nipples and sucking on my fingers tasting all my sweet juices on the way down to my pussy. Resting my feet on his shoulders he licked and sucked at my clit, inserting his fingers deep into my cunt and pushing forward my clit.

"Fuck me Rob-Lee, please." I was begging for his hot juicy cock to be embedded deep inside of me but he like to make me wait he like me to be on the edge before he would fuck me.

Moving swiftly to his knees he came round to my face where I took all his cock into my mouth. He was so hard. I could smell his juices starting to flow, drops of pre-cum came oozing out of his knob. I brought up my knees and started rubbing at my clit as I held on to Rob-Lees arse and pushed him deeper into my mouth, sucking faster as I could feel myself cumming again. As I came I felt Rob-lee tense and he came, his spunk hitting the back of my throat and trickling slowly down I swallowed and carried on sucking as he moved his hand to my clit rubbing it with me. He sat back on his knees and gently kissed my tummy. Moving his head back towards my clit he gently kissed it then slid down to lay beside me. He looked at me long then rested his head on my tummy his hands moving up on my hips gently squeezing my skin.

"I have a surprise for you" He said moving up to face me.

"Oh, you do? Do you. Do I have to guess"

Like a spoiled child I started to aggravate him about it asking him to tell me what it was he had for me. He tapped the side of his nose and winked at me. He knew I was curious and knew that it would be on my mind until he told me.

"My love you will soon find out". He stretched reaching for the clock.

" We had better start making tracks we have a bit of a journey today." Rob-Lee enthused.

"Yeah, yeah I'm moving."

I was so comfortable there with Rob-lee; I just did not want to move. Running my hand over the space where he lay I watched him go to the bathroom for a shower. He turned and looked at me watching him.

"You can stop that my girl" He laughed.

As I smiled at him from ear to ear I thought to myself he must be able to read minds too.

Lazily getting up from the bed I pulled over the sheets and tidied up the bed before going into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and watched the man I loved groom himself. He was intriguing and I just could bear to be away from him for too long. Finishing on the toilet I climbed into the shower. He loved me to be near him and kissed my shoulder as I shampooed my hair. I saw his cock start to rise and played dumb by pretending not to notice. Rinsing out the lather from my hair I felt Rob-Lee's hands wander over my body pulling me close to him. He began to kiss and caress my neck lifting me up he rested me on the shelf inserting his now hard cock into my pussy. I was aroused instantly and started to rock towards him so he could fuck me hard. Wrapping my legs around him I held onto the bar above my head. Rob-Lee was fucking me and I loved every thrust. I could have screamed in excitement. I kept myself in full control as Rob-Lee bent his head away from my neck and mouthed my breasts taking each nipple in turn licking them sucking them in and out of his mouth. Gently nibbling them in-between his teeth. I could feel my self-cumming. I rocked harder towards him grinding my clit on Rob-Lee.

"Fuck me, baby, ahhhhhh that's is fuck me" I panted.

"Mmmm baby take it." Rob-lees voice quivering.

Using the bar I thrust my whole body against Rob-Lee, feeling his cock rubbing on my g-spot I knew I had to hold onto the bar to keep the pace.

"Yes, yes, no, noooooo stop." I cried as I felt my grip loosen as my body went tense but my strength began to fail me. Rob-Lee held me tight and carried on thrusting his cock into me. He carried me onto him and slid down the wall still with his cock deep inside we were now on the bottom of the shower. Thrusting my hips back I rocked on Rob-lee's cock pulling his fore skin back and forth. I could feel his mouth kissing and licking my neck as I rocked harder and faster bring myself to another orgasm. I watched his face as it tensed up he buried it deep into my neck as he came hold me tight and pushing me hard onto his cock.

"You are a good girl, I should have found you years ago" Rob-Lee sighed.

I smiled at him and removed myself from his cock.

"We are going to be so late Mr, Will you please stop fucking me, get on with your shower." I laughed.

Rob-Lee rose and tapped my bottom in a joking gesture.

"You are a very, very naughty girl to me young lady."

"I know." I said poking out my tongue at him.

We finished up in the shower, went down for some breakfast and chatted about the day ahead. As Rob-lee and I ate breakfast we planned our drive to Shaun and Tara's. It wasn't to far, about 2 hours away. We cleaned up got in the car a started our drive. I immediately began to pester Rob-lee about my surprise, what it was, when could I have it.

"All in good time my sweet." He replied "You really must learn patience."

I laughed, I knew that he wasn't going to tell me, but I liked playing the guessing game and it took my mind off the fact that his friends may not actually accept me. I must have asked Rob-lee every question about his friends their ages, their dislikes, their likes, did he think they would like me, would they think that I was bad for him considering our 22 year age gap. The questions flowed and with so much tolerance and without even getting tired Rob-Lee answered them all in the best way he could.

We were getting closer and closer to Shaun and Tara's house. I was in panic mode when Rob-Lee lent over gripping my knee tenderly

"Shall we shop first?"

All I could manage was a faint nod, my nerves were giving me dry mouth and I had a lump the size of a watermelon stuck in my throat. I wanted to go home, I was just so damn nervous.

Stopping at the mall I decided to buy a gift for Tara thanking her for having Rob-Lee and I stay, after all not all wives would have their husband's friend and girlfriend stay with them. I browsed though the shops looking at everything that they had to offer. Always asking Rob-lee's opinion. Until I found a great gift. It was a frosted glass bowl with glass frosted fruit inside. It was perfect because it would match any house and who never liked fruit. Picking it up I looked at Rob-Lee who was amusing himself with watching me flutter round like a hen. I came out of the store feeling really chuffed with myself and quite proud of my buy, at least if they never liked me they would like the gift, or I hoped. Walking back to the car we grabbed a few refreshments. Nosing around, I looked over the way and see an underwear shop. Smiling at Rob-lee who knew what was coming next I went inside.

"Try not to be too long, there's a good girl." Rob-Lee said as he tapped my bottom in a cheeky way.

Bra's, knickers, thongs, and all the usual stuff I liked. Then there is was. Perfectly sitting on a mannequin, I wanted it; I was going to have it. Peeping outside I checked to see if Rob-lee was about I had my own little surprise for him.

"Ready." I called as if I had been waiting for Rob-Lee for hours.

"C'mon then, get anything nice?"

"Nah, not really just a couple of pairs of thongs they had on special"

"Oh ok" Rob-Lee picked up my hand as we walked back to the car ready to finish the rest of our journey.

I felt a wash of fear as we got back to the car. I leaned over and kissed Rob-Lee tenderly on the lips just letting my tongue slip in slightly so he could taste me. Pulling my head towards him Rob-Lee kissed me hard and I felt the passion run from his mouth. I shut my eyes tight wishing we were alone so I could really show him passion. Sliding his tongue in my mouth, I sucked it at if it was his cock sliding in between my lips, hard and fast. Relaxing back into my seat he started the car and winked at me.

I needed to be reassured; I was feeling every emotion there was to feel. Nearing their home a wave of nausea came over me.

"Awwwww, baby it will be ok, if it's not ok then we shall leave." Rob-Lee looked at me with such puppy dog eyes I could hardly breathe.

"I just want them to like me Rob that's all." I said just about releasing the words from my mouth.

"Just be yourself don't change, be your usual self."

I don't know what I felt when we pulled up onto Shaun and Tara's drive. I was in awe. I looked at Rob-Lee who was smiling like a Cheshire cat. It was beautiful I had never seen a place quite like it. Hidden slightly by the greenery, it was huge. Swallowing gulps of air I popped a mint into my mouth because it was so dry. Rob-Lee stopped the car and said if there were any problems we can always leave. I felt reassured, but oh so nervous.

"C'mon baby." Rob-Lee held out his hand for me to get out the car, my legs felt like lead and I heaved myself out.

Rob-Lee held me close to him and placed a kiss on my cheek whispering that everything is going to be ok just relax. Just as Rob-Lee was about to knock on the door this tall, slim woman came bursting out. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Tara she had auburn hair in soft curls waving down her back, she was about 5ft 10 and she had ice blue eyes. I'd never seen such beauty. She was very elegant but had burst of life about her. Passing Rob-Lee she came straight over to me and hugged me hard. I gasped as she held me, but there was warmth there. As she held me in her arms I relaxed and a smile went from ear to ear. I sighed in relief. Catching Rob-Lee's eye he winked as if to say see told you so.

"Curt, why didn't you tell us you had found such a baby," Tara said walking towards him with open arms.

I frowned at Rob-Lee, confused why she had just called him Curt. He just raised his eyebrows at me, still smiling.

"Why do you call him Curt, Tara?" I asked, I wasn't annoyed but I did want to know.

Looping her arm in mine she reminded me that they had been friends for a very long time and that was his name after all. Feeling pretty stupid I laughed out loud.

"Yeah it is!" "I just always have called him Rob-Lee" Laughing as we went into the house, Tara called Shaun. Back into my shell I went.

Shaun was a babe. Over 50 and he looked no older than 30 easy. 6ft 4, mousy hair and green eyes he made me look old. Swirling Rob-Lee round the room they were dancing and praising each other on how well they looked and how well they had done over the years. There was definitely an air of true respect here. What seemed and age of male self-congratulating Rob-Lee turned and looked for me as if I had gone, but I had just stood still I think fear of being trampled on was the reason.

"Shaun meet my baby."

"Well, well." Shaun stared at me for a moment slowly walking over too me I was thinking quite hard what to say.

"Yes very well thank- you, are you well." I said quickly.

"Ohhh, sharp eh!" "Curt you have done well she is a trophy of excellence" He said looking at me talking to Rob-Lee.

"Oh no trophy" Rob-Lee smiled softly "She is the love of my life"

Coughing I said, "Excuse me I am here if you please"

"Ahhhh an English gentlewoman" Tara laughed

I quickly I said, "if you believe that, you will believe anything."

We all moved to the lounge I felt so welcome, but still uncertain of what was expected. We all talked about our lives in general our jobs and families for hours. Tara got up and gestured to me to follow her. I did and followed her around the kitchen to the guesthouse.

"I hope you don't mind I thought we would get away, I bet you are dying to freshen up and see where your going to stay. You know you welcome to stay here as long as you like." Tara wasn't much older than I at 39 she was a very caring character with a surge of naughtiness about her. I liked that she reminded me of myself. We continued to chat and she showed me where everything was I needed. She showed me where the pool was and the beach gate and told me that if I needed anything, anything at all to ask.

"Tara, I just want to say thank-you Rob-Lee really needs this break and really needs to de-stress."

"He shall my dear," she said winking at me.

After a while Tara left me to go off and ask the boys where they wanted to go for dinner. Sitting on the bed I placed my hands in my lap and sighed in relief. I felt so much warmth. I let a smile stretch across my face as I lay back and stretched. I felt so relaxed. Where I was going to start. Should I follow the group or should I stay here unpack a few bits and let them rekindle. I decided to stay where I was and keep out of the way so they could catch up without me asking silly questions. Turning on my tummy I gazed out of the window and watched the tree sway in the breeze. A few moments went past and I felt that someone was watching me. I turned to see Shaun standing at the doorway. I must have had a shocked look about me as I turned.

"Ohhhh sorry to disturb little Miss, you looked so peaceful there I just wanted to watch". Shaun said his voice a little shaky.

"It's ok, I was deciding what to do while you and Rob-Lee caught up." I said sitting up.

Shaun walked towards me I felt very uncomfortable. He sat next to me and said

"You should come in with us, you are part of us now."

I looked at him with a puzzled expression on my face.

"Part of you, explain?"

"Rob-Lee is a very special friend you will soon see." Shaun said as he smiled at me. He felt so warm and protective. I liked that feeling of safety it was the same feeling that I had when Rob-Lee looked at me in certain ways.

The boys chose small Italian restaurant to eat at. I grabbed a shower and watched Rob-Lee's face as he watched me, sort of mesmerised at what was before him. I shaved and washed well teasing him by giving him a glimpse of my pussy when I bent to shave my legs or lather them up. I heard him groan at the sight. I came out of the shower feeling refreshed and started dressing.

"You going to tell me then?" I said

"Nope" he said "I'm going to have a shower and when I come out I want to taste your pussy"

I gave him one of my shocked innocent looks. I heard him getting in the shower. I dried myself then let the towel drop. Covering myself head to foot in moisturising cream my skin felt like silk. I sprayed my deodorant then holding the perfume far away from me as possible I sprayed every part it was just enough so that if I were brushed past it would turn a head. Coming out of the shower Rob-Lee said

"C'mon get on the bed and let me taste you."

"No." I said "We are due to go out in 15 minutes I do not want to smell of sex."

"Yes but that's when you smell your best my dear."

Rob-Lee moved towards me his cock semi hard and he brushed his hand across my chest bringing my nipples into his fingers. Caressing my neck softly. I closed my eyes as he felt so good I wanted to take him there and then but was adamant that I was not going out smelling of sex. I turn and pulled him close and held him there feeling his heart beating.

Dinner at the Italian restaurant was fantastic. There was plenty of laughing; plenty of eating and drinking there never seemed to be a dull moment, with a constant flow of conversation without ever running dry.

"Let me get the bill," I said as the waitress popped the bill on the table. "Please I insist."

There was a bit of back and forth but eventually they agreed to let me pay. We laughed all the way back in the taxi. What about who knows? Coming back to house I felt such at ease. I decided that I wanted to have a little wander. They all said they would come too, I told them that I needed a little lone time and wouldn't be too long. Going into the guesthouse I pulled off the pretty little dress I was wearing and pulled on a Jean skirt top and pumps. The night was great could hear nothing except the waves crashing on the beach below. I walked up to the beach gate and onto the beach. The moon lighting the way I felt a shiver of anxiousness and I walked. I found a nice space and watched the water lapping at the beach. There wasn't a soul around. A wave of loneliness washed over me before I realised that I wasn't alone.

"Hey you" It was Shaun I was beginning to wonder if he was following me.

12