Surprise, Surprise!

Story Info
The girls would be tied up with soft velvet rope.
2.2k words
3.97
61.7k
26
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

I have an unusual story to tell about an incident that happened a few months ago with my boyfriend. We are both in our mid-twenties, and we have been together for almost two years.

We are pretty liberal and open about sex, and we enjoy making love. We enjoy watching good quality porn videos together, and they usually inspire us.

We spent this particular Saturday evening at his apartment instead of my place. We just relaxed for an hour or so, and then as usual we popped in a new porn video. This one was about bondage and submission, which I previously had not seen. There was nothing violent or brutal, it was pretty much good clean fun. The girls would be tied up with soft velvet rope, and the guys would perform oral sex on them. Sometimes they would fuck them, and the girls would pretend to protest. No whips and chains, no pain, just some lets-pretend humiliation.

We had never watched a video with this kind of action, and I asked him why he picked that one up at the rental place. He stumbled and stammered a while, and then admitted that he would like us to try it. As I mentioned, I am liberal about sex, and it did look pretty sexy.

I said OK, and to my surprise he brought out some of the soft, sexy ropes like thay used in the video! He had obviously planned this right down to the details. I would never agree to be handcuffed, or be put in a cage, or anything like that. But this looked like it might be fun.

We went into his bedroom, and got undressed. He asked me to lay face-down on the bed, and he began to tie me up. He tied me around my wrists, and then tied the right wrist to the right bedpost, and the left wrist to the left bedpost. Next, he tied me around each ankle, and did the same thing, left one to the bedpost at the bottom left of the bed, right one to the right post at the bottom of the bed.

So there I was, spread-eagled face down, completely naked. He didn't tie me too tight, it was not uncomfortable, but I definitely couldn't move very far. The next step was he asked me to lift myself up, so he could put a pillow under my hips. I was starting to anticipate some hot sex.

He started to play with my pussy, and slip his fingers into me. Then he went down and began to lick my clit. This was getting better and better.

Then he said he had a surprise for me.

He said he had always wanted to fuck me in the ass, but he was afraid I would refuse. I have never had any kind of anal sex, and he had not even touched my asshole.

I said that I had not agreed to that, but he smiled and said that it didn't matter what I had agreed to. I said "You son of a bitch!" But he just smiled and said "Calm down." I struggled to get free, but he had done a good job with the knots. I was helpless.

He walked around to the head of the bed, and showed me his stiff hard-on. He said "This is what is going up your ass. I bet you will like it!" I said "Let me go, you bastard!" but he just smiled again.

I felt him climb up on the bed behind me, and he put some cold lubrication directly on my asshole. He slid a finger in to get the lube in me, and it was not unpleasant. But his cock was a lot bigger than a finger, and I was worried about that. I had seen anal sex in porn videos, and I always wondered how it would feel.

I felt the head of his cock touch my asshole, and he pushed it in. I said "Please don't!" but he kept pushing in. As it got further in me, it became more comfortable. It wasn't so bad, but I didn't tell him that, because I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

When he finally got it all the way in, he tensed up and his breathing changed, and his cum squirted into me. He said "I didn't want to come that quick, but I couldn't help it." Instead of pulling out, he just stayed on top of me and kept his cock all the way up my ass. I asked him what he was doing, and he said "Just wait a minute, and I can start over."

In a few minutes he did start over, and with the added lubrication of his cum, he fucked me really hard. He came for the second time, and then he did pull it out.

As he stood by the side of the bed, I said "Now let me up!"

That is when he said "No, I won't let you go. I have a second surprise!"

He did not untie me, and he put a blindfold over my eyes. I couldn't stop him from doing it. Now I was helpless and blind!

He said "I arranged for six of my friends to come over, and they are waiting in the hallway. I had them measure their cocks, and they are lined up in ascending order of cock-size."

"They have been instructed to just come in and fuck your ass. No foreplay or any other kind of sex, and not even any conversation."

"If you try to talk to them, they will not answer. Since you are blindfolded, you will never know who they are. This will be completely anonymous."

I begged him, "Please don't do this! I will do anything you want from now on."

"I will give you blowjobs. You can cum in my mouth. You can fuck me in the ass whenever you want to."

"Just please, please, don't let those guys in!"

He was relentless, and said nothing.

I heard him walk over to the door and open it, and I heard different footsteps approach the bed. I heard the sounds of someone undressing, and I felt him climb onto the bed between my legs. Without a word, or a sensual touch, he began to shove his cock up my ass. Whoever he was, his cock was a little longer than my boyfriends.

When the extra length of his cock went in me, I yelped. He was not concerned about my discomfort, if anything, it turned him on. He fucked me steadily until he shot his load. He got off the bed, and I heard him pick up his clothes and walk away.

I heard the door opening again, and stranger number two climbed onto the bed. He put his hands on my butt, and spread it open. I felt his unfamiliar cock slide up my ass. True to the promise, his cock was just a little bigger than the previous one. It went in even further than I expected, and I had to take some deep breaths. He silently fucked me, and pumped a load into me.

The next one came in and repeated the process. Silently undress, climb aboard, shove it up my ass, and fuck me. His cock was not much longer than the previous one, but it was thicker. This time I could feel my asshole stretching. While we was working up his load, I kept asking him questions. I said "Have you ever done this before?" No answer. "Are you enjoying yourself?" Nothing.

By now, the cocks were getting really big. Number four slapped his thick, heavy cock against my butt cheek several times before he put it in. He wanted me to know how big it was first, and he gave me a minute to think about it.

I was trembling in anticipation when he started to shove it in. I made little "ooh, ooh, ooh," sounds as it slid in deeper and deeper. Somehow he managed to get it all in and finish the job. His cum-spurts went into me deeper than any so far.

When number five climbed on the bed, I wondered what could be next? Could his really be even bigger? I soon had my answer. These guys had all been honest with their measurements.

As he shoved his cock into me, I said "Ow, take it easy!" He curbed his enthusiasm a little, and slowly pushed it the rest of the way in. But not a word. I thought it was getting a little disgusting. These guys were putting their cocks into an asshole that was overflowing with the other guy's cum.

It didn't seem to bother him, he was obviously aroused, and he fucked me real good. It was actually helpful that my asshole was full of slippery cum, because he was fast and furious. He deposited the biggest load yet. My asshole had started the day as a tiny pink hole. Now I think it was stretched out bigger than my cunt.

I heard number six come through the door, and after undressing and throwing his clothes down by the bed, he moved up behind me. By the way the bed moved and sagged, he was obviously a large man.

I was scared, and I tried to get away again, but the ropes held me tight. They were soft velvety ropes, clearly meant for sex play, but they were too strong for me to break. I just gave up, and said "Go ahead, kill me!" He followed his orders, and did not answer.

I felt his cock-head press up against my asshole, and it went in. I felt my asshole spasm as it stretched even further. I just surrendered, and he slowly eased it all the way up in my stomach. I would never have believed that I could take that much cock up my asshole.

As he fucked me, I heard sloppy, wet sounds coming from my asshole. I was humiliated, but apparently not him, it turned him on.

He made a little grunt with each stroke in, and his balls slapped up against my pussy. There was the wet, squishy sound as his cock slid in, followed by the slap of his balls up against me, and then the animal grunt It sounded like breeding time at the Zoo.

His very large and heavy body was on top of me. He was very hairy, and I began to wonder if this was a man, or Sasquatch. He added his quart and a half of jism to me, and silently left.

I felt another man get onto the bed, and I said "Hey! I thought it was just six!" My boyfriend said "It's only me." He said he was very hot from watching, and he wanted to fuck me again. I was still tied up, I couldn't say no. I felt his familiar cock slide up my ass, and he came quickly again. At least this time I knew whose jism was squirting up in me.

After a few minutes, my boyfriend removed the blindfold from my face. The room was empty except for the two of us. He untied the ropes one by one, and I stood up by the side of the bed. I felt a little dizzy, and I swayed back and forth trying to get my balance. A small river of cum ran out of my asshole and trickled down my leg.

My guy said, "I suppose this is the end for us. I know you must be really angry."

"I am sorry, but this was something I have wanted to do all my life."

I was silent.

"I hope you are OK. I stayed in the room to make sure no one hurt you."

I said "You just wanted to watch, you pervert!"

He said "I guess this is goodbye."

Now it was my turn to surprise him.

I said "If you can arrange it, can we do this again next week?" I was serious.

He was shocked! He said "I am not going to arrange another scene like this. It was a once in a lifetime experience."

"I don't want you to be gang-banged like an effeminate guy in prison every week."

Yeah, I thought, but what about what I want? I didn't say that out loud.

My social life has been awkward since that day. When we meet some of his friends at a party or in a bar, I keep looking for a clue in their behavior. I wonder, was that you? Did you have your cock up my ass? If we meet a group of them, I am uneasy. I wonder, did you three guys take turns with me? Did you pump your cum up my asshole?

It is pretty exciting to think that way when we are just making small talk. I glance down at their crotch, and try to imagine what their cocks are like. I get this tingling feeling in my asshole, and a longing, a desire, a craving, whatever you want to call it.

I just want to feel a stiff, hard cock slide up my asshole. I would even do it without being tied down, but that did add a lot to it.

We don't hang out with professional athletes, so I have no idea who Sasquatch is. It is probably better that way.

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers