Surprise! Surprise!

Story Info
A husband decides to surprise his wife.
922 words
3.59
113.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karyn walked inside the door as soon as Cory opened it. She kicked her shoes off in a no particular direction. "Dear God! Just when I thought that I've seen everything…"

Cory just had to laugh at her. "Aren't you old enough to know better than to say that..? Something inevitably comes along to blow you out of the water…"

She collapsed on their king size bed. The suite wasn't as spacious as their home back in Arizona.. but it was certainly nice. "You're a funny man, Cory Red Water!" she called out.

He laughed more as he was walking through their hotel suite. He was up to something… "That's me.. One big happy man.."

She decided to get up and follow him. "What are you up to?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" he asked as he stopped in front of the bedroom door. He kissed her on the nose. "I'll let you know when its ready…"

She tried to push her way past him. "Aw C'mon Cory.. What are you doing?"

"I don't think so Karyn…" He turned her around and patted her behind. "You just leave everything to me.." He laughed as he continued about his business.

"Alright smart guy!" said Karyn feigning anger.

"It's about time you realized that.." his voice came from down the hallway.

"Cory!" she called out.

"Patience is a virtue…" replied Cory.

"Since when have I been patient?" she answered tapping her foot.

Cory returned to the bedroom where Karyn was waiting. "Alright miss thing… I'm done.."

"Good.." she started to walk past him.

"Oh.." he reached out and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You won't be needing these things.."

"Do what?" she asked.

"You heard me.." Cory slid her shirt up over her head and tossed it to the floor. Her black lace bra held back swelling breasts. She was smiling at him. "And you won't need this…" He walked around behind her unfastening the bra and dropping it to the floor.

Her creamy breasts were perfectly pink at the nubs. He just couldn't resist running his warm hands over those breasts that had been only his for so long…

She bit her lip. "Oh my…" she said softly. "Is there anything else I won't need?"

"Actually yes…" Cory rubbed top edge of her jeans with his fingers. Unzipping them, he slid them down off her body admiring each little inch of her long legs. She stepped out of the jeans and stood only in her black silk panties.

Karyn's panties were wet. She decided to oblige her husband by removing them herself. She was now totally naked in front of him. She enjoyed being slowly stripped by her husband.. but now she wondered what he'd do next…

Cory stood up and held out his hand to her. "Come with me…"

She placed her hand in his and followed him.

Cory led her to the bathroom. There was an eerie glow coming from the bathroom. "Is this my surprise?" she asked.

He was smiling like a mischievous little boy. "Yes and no.." He led her inside…

The bathtub was filled with steaming water. Along the edge of the tub was several lit candles. "Oh Cory…" she said nearly crying.

"I knew that it was taking a lot out of you to get this exhibit set up.. so I arranged for this for you…"

She stepped forward and leaned over to touch the water. It was scented with rose petals. "This is wonderful.." Cory was eyeing her bare behind as she bent over the tub. "Yes.. it certainly is…"

Leaning back up.. she stepped into the water slowly. The hot water eased away the tensions of the day. Cory began to strip his own clothes from his body. Karyn leaned back and watched her husband undress in front of her…

He had the musculature of a Greek god. Each delicious carving was done so skillfully.. masterfully. When his shaft was freed from its cloth prison, she could feel her hand instinctively go down between her legs. "Are you alright Karyn?" he asked smiling.

She began to rub her clit in the water. "Uh huh.." she said as she started to rub harder.

"Don't start the party without me.." he said as he stepped toward the water.

She allowed him to step over the lit candles before reaching for his erect shaft. She sat in the water and took his full length inside her mouth.

He threw his head backward as her tongue traced the entire length of his member. She traced the top and the bottom and then began to suck on his testicles.

He locked his fingers in her hair as she continued to work over him. She slurped hungrily as his seed began to spew out of the end of his shaft. Her happy sounds of contentment and satisfaction seemed to spur him on.

He slid down into the water when she was finished. "Come here.." he said.

Karyn did as she was asked. With Cory's help, she slid down onto his erect shaft with her throbbing pussy. She allowed him to guide her hips up and down as her body moved on him. "Cory… Cory…"

Her tits were bouncing up and down in front of him as they were grinding together faster and faster. The two of them literally exploded at the same time. Karyn fell down onto Cory's bare chest in the warm water. She listened to Cory's heartrate as it mocked her own. "I like surprises…" she said smiling.