Surprise Surprise Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sobek
Sobek
7 Followers

The girl's cam over and knocked saying they were going to go swimming. I thought about trying to follow them to get a peek, but Tina and Sam had found a little hidden pound with rocks all around it to lay out at. We had all tried to follow before but never could keep up with them. So we told them okay. As the girls kissed us all little good bye kisses, Anna whispered in my ear that she had the camera, and girls had been really horny about taken topless pictures, but no further. Tina too whispered in Rod's ear and Tina eyed me wantonly. She turned and told us all that.

"There no need for you guys to follow, we lose you every time. When we get back we'll start the meal."

With that they turned and walked out, Tina and Anna were the last two to walk out and the both glanced back at me with a gleam in their eye. Rod and I looked at each other, Rod smile showing a mouth full of teeth. Tina must have told Rod that they were all going to take pictures.

We sat and bullshitted more, Tim had brought his 'X-Box' and was ready to play. Rod asked if I would show him my motor home. So Jerry had to play football with Tim. Rod and I exited the fifth wheel and went toward my motor home.

"Tina told me Anna was going to take pictures."

Rod laughed, just between he and I.

"I hope you don't mind Rod. I was really wanting to see Sam's tits most of all. Not that Tina's aren't red fuckin hot, but, you know."

Rod patted me on the back laughing as we entered they motor home.

"No Eric not at all. In fact I was hope we could trade some more pictures. And I that slut Wendy's got a set too die for. You fucked her didn't you?"

I handed Rod a 'Bud', and he happily opened it and took a deep drink. Tim never bought good beer, he kept that at home for himself, on this little trip, he always brought 'Keystone' or some other crap.

"I fucked Wendy about, hmm must have been about a year and a half ago. Yeah she and I took this bad boy,"

Patting the seat of the motor home.

"and went to the coast. She broke it in for me."

Rod took another big gulp, and leaned forward like he didn't want anyone to hear.

"Anna know about it?"

I fell back in my set laughing.

"Anna? Anna, don't care she know all about my past. She thinks Wendy's just a fuck. And that's all she is a fuck."

Rod kinda laughed nervously, and took another big gulp. He leaned back and finished the beer. Holding the empty can, he looked down at the floor of the motor home, cleared his voice and asked me a question that blew me away.

"You and Anna swing?"

I got up and took the empty can from Rod and got him another. I sat back down and looked at him.

"No Anna, and I don't swing."

Rod's look of disappointment on Rod's face was like a puppy dog after beginning spanked for peeing on the floor.

"Anna, doesn't care too much about me with other girls,…she actually got me a whore for Christmas."

The smile on Rod's face surprised me.

"Anna got you a girl?"

I nodded yes.

"And she let you fuck her?"

Again I nodded a yes.

"Where was she? I mean Anna was right there watching you fuck her, or did she join in?"

Rod's cock began to grow I could notice it through his pants. He was beginning to enjoy my story.

"Anna video taped me and slut. She does like beginning with anyone but me really. I'm sorry Rod, but if your thinking about swapping Anna won't go for it and I can't talk her into that."

I lied if I told Anna to fuck Rod she would. She wouldn't like it at all, but she would for me. But I was not about to go through that again.

Rod laughed.

"No man. See me and Tina like too play. You know. I'm like Anna I don't like to be with anyone but her. But I love to see Tina get fucked."

Now not only was Rod's cock growing but mine was too.

"You want me to fuck, Tina?"

Rod began to nod slowly, I guessed he was thinking of me fucking Tina.

"Yeah Eric. I want to watch you fuck the hell outta Tina."

I knew Anna wouldn't mind at all, but was this the time. I mean maybe this would be something better done at our home behind closed doors.

"Well, sure Rod you know I would love to be with Tina. But why did you want the pictures of Anna?"

Rod got this sheepish look on his face and got up to set next to me. At first I was scared he was trying to get with me, but he turned to face me.

"I just took them cause I thought you'd think I was crazy, for giving you pictures of my wife. I mean Tina is hot, don't get me wrong, but I really like being with Tina."

I was happy, Rod and Tina were very good friends, and Anna knew I wanted Tina bad. She had even offered to be with Rod so long as I could be with Tina. But I told her it wasn't worth having to know Rod fucked my Anna. Besides I didn't know in the least what Rod would do if he found out Anna was not totally women.

"Rod have you guys ever had a three way?"

Rod nodded.

"Yeah it's really fucking hot, but most guys are a little uneasy, me being there. They are afraid I freak out when I see them fucking Tina. But I really don't mind. Tina has wanted you for a long time. Even before Anna came along. You think Anna would be up to video taping the three of us?"

I began to stand up and motioned for Rod's to follow me.

"Take a look at this."

I opened the door to the back of the motor home. Rod looked around the room, at the queen size bed, at the twenty five inch TV to the left of us, and the area around the bed.

"You think this well be enough room for us Rod?"

Rod began to lick his lips and nod.

It was beginning to get dusk, Rod and I had worked out a good plan for the evenings fun. We had agreed to talk to our respective mates first, if things were okay then I would tell Rod about how Anna had finished the quilt he and Tina had asked for, but we had left it at home. Rod and I could hear the girls coming back and Rod opened the door to leave and meet Tina. He turned to me one last time, and said.

"Okay if every things cool, You start talked about the quilt Anna's made, and if it okay with Tina then I tell you that we'll follow you guys back, next week and pickup the quilt."

I nodded and told Rod yes.

Rod held the door open as Anna stepped up into the motor home. Rod waved bye and shut the door.

Anna smile was from ear to ear.

"Got 'em!"

I laughed, patting the set next to me on the couch. Anna sat and began to tell me of the let fun they had.

"Well we got to the spot and began to remove your tops. Tina stripped down all the way, I got some good ones of her, and Wendy too all the way off. Sam was a little shy but after I stripped down to my shorts she went ahead took off her top. We all sat around drinking and Wendy and Tina were posing. And guess what. Sam was off swimming, and Wendy went off in the rocks away from us, she said she, 'needed to pee.' But the way her nipples were standing, I think she went off to play with herself, she was gone for a while. Well Tina and I were setting next to each other and she leaned and said to take few pictures of her pussy. She actually, held it open, I saw the pink!!"

I smiled and kissed Anna deeply. I pulled back about motioned for her to follow me, I walked into the bedroom and Anna followed. She must have thought I wanted sex because she was removing her top already. I turn and sat her on the foot of the bed.

"Anna you really don't mind if I have sex with another women right?"

Anna smile returned quickly.

"Rod told me Tina wants a three-way. He said he like to watch and really doesn't want to be with you."

To that Anna gave me a look of, WHAT?

"No, no just like you don't want to be with others, he doesn't either."

Anna stood and kissed me and began to put on a T-shirt.

"We're doing it here right? Of coarse. Tina and Rod only have the van, there no room. I go help with dinner and you can get the camera set up. Remember to hook it to the TV everybody loves to see themselves having sex, remember the hooker I got for you."

"Anna, they want you to tape it. Can you handle it?"

Anna laughed.

"Can I handle it, of coarse!"

I moved close and took Anna head in my hands and looked deep into her eyes.

"Anna I think we should tell Rod and Tina about you. They are our friends and they are very kinky!"

Anna pulled away and smiled.

"How I don't think me walking out of the bathroom nude is a good idea."

She was right I had grown up with Rod and Tina, they had always been wild, and after Rod telling me what they wanted, I knew they would freak out over Anna, but how to tell them.

"I'll handle it. You go and help with dinner."

I could hear the girls and guys outside at the Bar B Q starting to cook.

"I'll get the camera started and put a porn in the front DVD to get us in the mood, when we all get ready for bed."

Anna kissed me and head for the door. I began to unpack the camera and tripod, I got the cable out and turned the TV around to start the hook-up. I had just finished everything and was closing the door of the back when I heard the door bell ring. I said come in and it was Tim.

"What are doing man. Taken a shit?"

Tim laughed and walked over to one recliner and sat down.

"No, no Anna had gave me a quick blow, and I need to clean up a bit."

Tim nodded and sat back fully in the recliner.

"So what did you and Rod do? I whipped poor little Jerry ass 28 to 3."

I moved over to the frig and grab a beer, and handed one to Tim, not one of the 'Buds' just a cheapie one Anna brought for me to drink when I was around Tim.

"Uh, I was just sawing him the home."

Tim drained half the beer in the first gulp, let out a loud burp and point around him.

"It took 45 minutes to show it to him?"

When Tim drank he always got paranoid. Back in high school, he smoked weed. When every body else was giggling and making out, he was at the windows, looking for Feds. I guess he really never out grew it.

"I was showing Rod the up grade I made to the entertainment center next to you."

Rod worked as a store manager at Circuit City and he did set the deal up for me of the TV, VCR, DVD combo. But he had sent me to another store as not to raise any questions, of the sweet price. Tim knew, Rod and I were close and in the past Rod and Tim had had fights over Rod's not giving into Tim's entertainment wants.

"Hmmm. Nice. Did tell you I'm have the back guest room opened up and I'm going to 'Lee's' to get in turned into a home theater?"

Tim knew that was I dream I had of having a home theater. I had hoped to convert the carport into one, but I hadn't had the money to spare.

"Well I'm sure 'Lee's' well do a great job, Tim."

With that I poured the crap beer left in my can down the drain, and grabbed a 'Bud' outta the ice box. Tim gave me a look of 'fuck you' and got up and walked out without another word.

I began to shut the blinds and when I finished I grabbed a porn outta the cabinet under the entertainment center, and popped it in. I sat and waited as it played threw the opening intro. I still didn't really know how to tell Rod and Tina about Anna. Then I had it. I open the DVD player back up removed the disc and grabbed another one. This one started off normal three-way and such but then about the second or third chapter in it was a guy fucking a transsexual. That's how I'd do it.

I went out side and began to chit chat with the others, Tim had went into his fifth wheel, after leaving my home, probably to drink his hard stuff he kept hide in the bedroom, of the fifth wheel. Wendy and Anna were shucking corn, laugh as they pretended the corn were cock they stroking. Rod was over with Sam and Jerry turning huge chucks of meat on the grill, and Tina was setting the table out. I moved over to where Tina was setting the table and picked up some plates to set out on the table cloth. Tina moved closer to me and rubbed my ass gently and smiled.

"Rod told me, IT'S all good!!"

I was happy to set things were going to happens tonight, I was very horny and Tina still wore her white bikini top and a pair of cut off jean shorts, she had had on to go lay out in. The bikini top like Anna's barely covered, her nipples. I could see her nipples were get hard, as we moved around the table setting things up for the dinner. I looked over to Rod who was watching me and Tina, he nodded a slowly firm nod, telling me in it 'that's what I like to see.' To that I slide around behind Tina, and with both hands squeezed a full hand full of Tina thick ass. She moaned slowly and looked over at Rod. Rod smiled and kept nodding.

Once the food, was ready we all grabbed a plate and sat around the camp fire in lawn chairs to eat. Tina on my left, and Anna on my right, next to Anna sat Rod. Wendy set on the other side of Tina. Sam and Jerry set across the fire from us and Tim had came out and got his food and went back into his fifth wheel, he said he was 'watching the game.' Which was like Tim, get mad and sulk in his cave. Well who cares, after dinner well sat around talking telling ghost stories, and drink beer.

About 9:00pm, we all heard the door of Tim's fifth wheel open, he didn't come out just opened it so we could kinda see inside. Wendy let out a great big breath of air, and stood.

"Well that's my sign. Better get ready for this."

With that Wendy downed the halfa beer she was drink and grabbed two more outta the cooler before, heading toward Tim's fifth wheel. I guess she knew what she had to do to pay for the trip up. Sam and Jerry too began to stand and move toward there little camp trailer. After every one had left, Rod spoke up.

"So Eric, we're all good right?"

His voice was a little slurred, but I knew he wasn't so drunk he didn't know what he was doing. I nodded and told them, to go to their van, and wait just a minute to make it look like we were just all going to bed. Rod agreed it would be a good idea. As Tina, Rod, and Anna moved away from the camp fire I could hear, Tina ask Anna if she was really okay with it all. Anna glanced back at me and then told Tina there was no problem at all. I pour a big buck of water over the coals of the camp fire, and stirred the ashes 'til there was no glow at all.

I entered the motor home and Anna had already gotten out some beer and had them poured if frosted mugs for us all. I told Anna about the DVD and told her.

"We watch the movie, and then I skip ahead to the she-male, if Tina and Rod get turned off then we'll just not say anything, but if they seem interested or a little wondering, then we'll tell them."

Anna nodded and sat in the recliner as I sat on the couch and began to drink. After only a few minutes we heard a light tap on the door. I got up and opened it to see Rod and Tina. They came and we gave them beers, and said we had the idea of watching a little porn to get us all horny and ready. They agreed and Tina sat on the couch between Rod and I. Anna started the porn and Rod, and I began to rub on Tina's tits through her bikini top. On the screen a couple of girls took on this black guy. About half way threw the first clip, Rod, had asked if he could get comfortable. I said no problem, and Rod whipped out his cock, it was huge. I least two or three inches longer then Anna or I.

"Well Tina I hate to say but you might be disappointed if you use to Rod."

Tina giggled and said.

"Don't worry, it's not the size it's the motion."

Rod spit on his hand and began to slowly stroke his long shaft. Anna watched as Tina, glanced over at her then began to unzip my pants, and pull out my cock. Anna watched happily as Tina began t lick and suck on the head of my cock, as she watched the porn. I told Anna to skip it ahead as Rod was no rubbing his cock a steady pace. Anna did and Rod began to watch the new chapter. Tina didn't even seem to notice it had been changed, she was too busy deep throating me, to best of her ability. Tina was not as good as Anna, but she was far better then some I've had in the past.

When the she-male on the porn whipped out her cock and a the guy on the screen began to stroke it, Rod sat up and glued his eyes to the TV. He tried to get Tina to look, but it took him telling her to look for her to stop.

"Tina look, it's a she-male. Damn Eric I've never seen a porn of one."

Tina had stopped sucking and now looked with huge eyes, and the she-male began to get fucked in the ass by the guy.

"Damn, I'd love to suck her cock, while she getting fucked."

Tina said, as she spit on each of her hands, and began to stroke both Rod and I's cocks. With that I told Anna to stop the DVD. Tina and Rod said no, but Anna did it anyways. I spoke up as Tina slowed the pace on my cock, and asked them.

"Would guy really like to see a she-male in action?"

Rod looked at me with hungry eyes, and Tina dropped of the couch onto her knees turn around to face me saying.

"Please Eric, please let us watch the rest. Rod has always wanted to see me be with a she-male and I'd love to try it. Please at least let us watch the rest of the porn. I promise I'll fuck you brain's out!"

With that I began to tell then of Anna's little secret.

"Well why watch one when you got one right here."

I motioned to Anna and Rod began to giggle.

"No way Eric. Anna's not a she-male, I've seen her tits."

Tina began to turn slowly and crawl to in between Anna's legs. Tina lead in close like a dog and smelled Anna's crotch. Then she rose slowly and unzipped Anna's jeans. As the bungle in Anna's panties was now exposed, Rod began to stroke his cock again at a steady pace. Tina reached into Anna's panties and removed her hardened cock.

"Oh, yes!!!"

Rod said as he saw what Tina had pulled outta Anna's panties. Rod stood and said he was ready. Tina too was beginning to rub herself threw her cut offs. I and Anna rose, Anna took Tina by the hand and lead her back to the bedroom, Rod followed not far behind. I locked the door and turned off the lights, as I entered the bedroom, Rod was laying on the bed and Tina was undressing him as Anna, began to undress herself. I sat on the foot of the bed as Tina removed the last bit of Rod's cloths. Rod was dark skinned and not very hairy. Tina stood and told me to get up on the bed, I did and she and Anna began to undress me. Once Rod and I were both naked laying there, Anna took Tina by the hand and lead her into the bathroom. Anna was already naked, as she shut the door leading to the bathroom.

Rod looked over at me and I at him.

"Don't worry Eric, you are pretty big for a white guy. Once me and Tina got this guy to fuck her while I at your house playing cards. When I got back and saw the tape he made you look like a giant!"

I remembered that day, Rod could hardly set still.

"That wasn't too long ago."

Rod nodded as the door of the bathroom now opened. Anna stepped out first and then Tina. Tina was now completely naked she had only a small patch of black curly hair about her twat. She came over to the bed and climbed up to begin sucking on my cock, Anna reached over turned on the TV and started the camera. Rod motioned for Anna to get up behind Tina. Anna did and Rod got up to watch from the chair next t the camera. I watched as Anna slid up behind Tina and began to slide into her. As Anna got in Tina, Tina began to suck hard and bob faster. After Anna was in her, Tina rose off my cock slowly and began to moan loudly. I too got up and moved over next to Rod.

"No go ahead Eric. Tina well suck you off."

No Rod let me get the camera and get a better angle. I removed the camera from the tripod and moved to the side of the bed and got in a better position to record. Rod began to jack off at a steady pace once again as Anna began to pound Tina's pussy hard. I was really wanting my turn. After a good five minutes Anna began to unload part in Tina's pussy some on he ass. Tina moaned and shook like she was orgasming big. After Anna had removed and pulled out Rod jumped on the end of the bed and began to eat Tina's, pussy out of Anna's cum. Anna took the camera from me as I positioned my self to go in to Tina once Rod was done. Rod rose and whipped his mouth clean and motioned for me to go ahead.

Sobek
Sobek
7 Followers