Surprise Surprise Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sobek
Sobek
7 Followers

Tina looked back and smiled as I slide in her pussy, she was loose but it felt and wet from Rod's licking, Anna's cum, and Tina's leaking. Her pussy lips hung free like she had been fucked a lot!

"OOO Eric, yeah baby get up in my pussy!"

Tina moaned, as she I grabbed her hips and pushed hard into her pussy. Rod climbed up on the bed in front of Tina and Tina began to suck his dick. Rod lasted for only a few minutes watching me fuck his wife. I had yet to cum, but Rod got up again and sat in the chair wanting to get hard again. I pulled outta Tina pussy and slapped her ass to roll over, She rolled over onto her back, and spread her legs wide open. I again slide in her and began to pump, Tina tits bounced up and down hard with my thrusts. After a good ten minutes, which took all my will to hold back from cumming.

"Eric I wanta ride you."

Tina said as she tried to push me off her. I rolled over and Tina jumped up on my cock again. She moved her hips like she was dancing at a night club. Rod was beginning to get hard again, as was Anna. Rod looked at Anna and asked.

"You wanta fuck her ass Anna?"

Anna shook her head and said no motioning for Rod to go ahead and take Tina's ass hole. When Tina heard them talking she began to buck hard orgasming, all over my cock.

"Yeah Rod, Fuck my Poop Chute, you fucking bastard!"

Rod jumped up and slide in Tina's ass hole the feeling was incredible. I had never done anything like this, I could feel Rod's cock sliding in and outta Tina ass hole only the little bit of skin form Tina ass hole and pussy, ways all that was between mine and Rod's cock. Anna must have seen one last hole Tina filled. Anna put the camera back on the tripod and moved it to the side of the bed. Anna then moved to the opposite side and Tina grabbed Anna's hard cock and began to lick and suck that was all Rod and I could take. Rod, pulled out and slide into Tina's pussy with me, I could feel his cock throbbing as he pumped, I then felt Rod's hot load shoot, I could see him shake like a wet dog, and I held out only love enough for him to slowly the pumping, Tina was moaning loudly now more then loud enough that I could hear her even with Anna's cock in her mouth. I unloaded next, as I did Tina began to cum again too. Tina then had a load shot down her throat. We all fell on the bed and a heap of sweating flesh.

Tina got out of the tangle and began to one-by-one suck your cock's clean getting any last bits of cum she could find. Anna then had Tina lay on the bed and Rod and Anna went down to clean Tina's pussy out. Tina then rose and went to the bathroom to finish clean up as Rod began to put his clothes back and Anna stopped the camera.

"So, uh Eric when you and Anna have sex you, uh…?"

I smiled and laughed a little.

"I fuck her in the ass, and that's about it."

Rod nodded.

"So Anna doesn't fuck you in the uh,…ass?"

I shook my head and asked.

"No why Rod you want to fuck me in the ass?"

About then Tina came out the bathroom and answered the question I had asked Rod.

"No Eric, Rod wants Anna to fuck him in the ass."

Anna stumbled over one of the cables as I fell flat on the foot of the bed. I looked at Rod who sheepishly nodded yes. Tina continued to explain.

"Rod has always liked to get fucked in ass. Even in high school, I got a strap on and would fuck him in the ass then."

I looked at Anna and Anna shrugged her shoulders.

"Well uh I guess there's harm in it."

Rod finally spoke up.

"You see Eric, at first Tina and I would have gay guys over to do me, then one night we got this guy and he went both ways. So I watched as he fuck Tina and that got that started. But then for me I liked being ass fucked, but I like tits too. So we got more strap ons for Tina and well here we are."

Tina came to set next to on the bed as Anna looked Rod over.

"Eric, Rod's not want to take Anna from you, no more then I want to leave Rod to be with you. We are just looking for friends, which we are, to play with have fun nothing else. Nothing but respect all around."

I sat there still a little stunned. Rod had played football all through high school, but at the same time, I knew for a fact he could bake a killer three layer cake. I needed to talk alone with Anna first.

"I'll tell you what, Rod let me and Anna talk about okay if we decide that's some thing she wants to do and she doesn't mind then. Well have a little swap. How about it?"

Rod smiled, and nodded happily. Tina too agreed that is was best to talk things over before heading into some thing that might strain our friendship. With that Rod and Tina finished dressing and I showed them to the door, before they walked out Tina and I kissed deeply and I took a last squeeze of her ass.

"I things work out Rod, then tomorrow night we'll swap, but you guys should talk about it too."

Rod and Tina agreed and headed for their van to talk it over and get some sleep.

Anna, was already in bed when I got back, and seemed happy about the nights entertainment. I dropped down on the bed next to and let out a big breath of air.

"Man! Rod wants you to fuck him."

I said rolling over to look at Anna. I knew she had said all that time ago in our first sexual encounter that she didn't really like fucking guys in the butt. But she had did a damn good job on Tina.

"So what do you think, Eric?"

I didn't what to push her in to it, I remember who hurt she was when I pushed her to fuck John. I decided I would let her make up her mind, if she wanted too then fine if not then we'd just tell Tina and Rod no sorry.

"Well Anna I'm not going to push you. It's up to you. I know you don't like to fuck guys, but if you want to fine, if not no problem."

Anna smiled and I thought it was over that she would say no, and that would be the end of it.

"Well I want to fuck Rod in the butt. I don't want him to fuck me! But I would like to fuck him."

My jaw dropped.

"Eric I'm sorry if you don't want me to."

I shook my head no.

"I don't mind you fucking him, I mean as long as his cock's not in your butt. Do you promise that if he try to fuck you, you tell him no and come back right away."

Anna nodded firmly and said.

"No he will not fuck me in the ass. But if he wants me to suck his cock? What do you want me to do?"

I really didn't mind her sucking too bad, I didn't like the idea of Anna drinking cum of another guy, but as long as Rod didn't try to get in Anna sweet little ass hole I really didn't mind.

"You use your best judgment Anna."

With that Anna rose and turned off the light, as she rolled over to open her ass I slide down and began to tongue it. It caught Anna by surprise, but she held it open until I was pretty hard and climbed back up and stick in in her asshole. I didn't pump or anything, but just let it rest in her butt hole.

The next day, Anna was up cooking breakfast, when I heard the door bell ring. I laid there and listened. It was Tina. Anna told her to come in and have some tea. Tina must have taken a mug and sat down. Tina began to tell of how Rod had fucked her good when they got back to the van and had had her fuck him with a strap on. Anna said that she and I had talked and she would fuck Rod. Tina seemed very happy, but then Anna began to talk lower and I had to strain to hear her. She told Tina that for the last few days she had been wanting to fuck me in ass. I use surprised, Anna and I never keep fantasies from each other. But then Anna began to retell to Tina the story of how Anna and I meet, and how I had said as long as she didn't want to fuck me in the ass every thing was good. Tina seemed concerned for Anna, and told her she should be honest and talk to me about it. Anna explained that at first I had been shy about sucking her cock, but in time, began to really enjoy it. Which was true, I did enjoy sucking Anna's cock. Anna said she would talk to me about it soon. That when Tina asked Anna if she minded if she went in and woke me up. Anna said no, be her guest, and continued to cook, even asking Tina if she wanted something to eat after we were done. Tina said the tea was fine for now.

I heard the door of the bedroom open slowly and quietly, I pretended to be asleep and could hear Tina walk to my side of the bed and set down her mug on the night stand. Then I felt the covers of the bed slowly being pulled down, and a slight inhale of breath when Tina saw I had on no clothes. I second later I felt a warm wet mouth beginning to engulf my limp dick. I moaned softly and whispered out Tina's name. She paused for a moment and began to suck and twist her head more quickly, enjoying the thought that I was dreaming about her. I pretended to wake, and acted shocked when I saw Tina sucking my cock. Tina smiled and stood she wore a light blue house coat and when she opened it to show she had nothing on and dropped it to the floor, I patted the bed and she climbed in with me.

"Damn Tina, I was dreaming about eating your pussy."

Tina smiled and spread her legs wide, I got up and moved down between her chocolate legs. Her pussy smelled of cum, sweat, and Tina's pussy cum. I began to suck on her long loose outer lips, and she began to moan, and breath heavily. I slide my tongue in her twat hole slowly and licked up breaking apart her pussy lips which were slightly stuck together. After breaking them apart I began to lick, and tongued Tina's black twat deeply running my tongue in and outta her slowly. Tina moaned and being to tell me what she had thought about doing to me in the past.

"Ooooo Eric, you eat pussy good!!! Hmm I love the way your tongue feels. Oh Eric lick my shit hole,…lick my shit hole Eric."

I slowly pulled out and moved lower, as I did I could smell the faint smell of shit. She must have taken a dump before coming over, but I didn't care I began to lick and stick my tongue as far as I could. But I guess it wasn't far enough for Tina, she grabbed her thin little ankles and pulled them up and wide apart. When she did I really smell her poop now, but the smell and action began to harden my cock like a rock. I kept licking and tonguing her ass hole tasting a little crap once in a while. All of a sudden, Tina grabbed my head and pulled me up to face, on the way up I licked and kissed her belly button, which was an outtie, and lick and sucked her rock hard nipples before getting to her face. Where Tina began to kiss and suck on my tongue. I was taller then Tina and when we were face to face kissing I still had a little bit to go before my dick would be any where close to hitting home in her twat.

I stopped kissing and rose moving up into Tina's pussy. I was easy to penetrate form her wetness, my eating her and the fact she was loose. Tina began to moan loudly and buck like crazy. I rose a little more so I could my cock sliding in and out her twat.


"Fuck me Eric! Fuck my sloppy wet pussy!! Fuck it, baby!!"

Tina's moaning and screaming was reaching a point that Anna could easily hear her, but I knew Anna didn't mind. Tina's words and my pumping like a mad dog, must have been enough for Tina she quivered violently, and began to feel her pussy open in more relaxing and leaking her juice all over my cock and nuts. About that moment I began to cum, I let part of the load pump into Tina's pussy and then I pulled out quickly and shoot a good portion of in on her little patch of pubic hair. Tina moaned even more seeing the cum hit her lower belly and she began to wipe it up with her hand and lick it clean with her tongue. Tina and I laid there for a good five or ten minutes talking dirty to one another, and playing. I leaned over grabbed Tina's mug of tea.

"You mind if I take a slip?"

Tina smiled and shook her.

"No, go ahead I don't have chooties."

We got up and went into the front, Anna sat watching a DVD of Alien. We all sat down and Anna poured me a cup of tea. Anna smiled and Tina opened her house coat and spread her legs, Anna got on her knees and began to eat Tina out get my cum, out Tina black box. Anna finished and kissed Tina deeply. And then sat down and kept watching the movie. Tina was eating a slice on honeydew and then reached down and slid it in her pussy, she began to pump it in and out playing with as I watched her, then she removed it and held it to my mouth, I took a bit and could taste my cum, Tina's juice, Anna's spit and the melon. It tasted really good.

The door bell rang, Tina closed her coat quickly and I said come in. It was Rod, he smiled and wagged his finger at Tina.

"I thought I'd find you here."

Tina smiled and stood and kissed Rod. I told Rod to have a set Anna got up and asked if Rod wanted a cup of tea or something to eat. Rod said no thank you to the tea, and Tina gave him a bite of the honeydew. He smiled and knew where it came from. Anna spoke up as she sat back down on my lap.

"Well I think we should do just like last night wait until every body's in bed them Tina and I can switch places. I'll stay the night fucking Rod, and Tina can stay here with Eric. If that sounds okay with everyone?"

Rod and Tina nodded and I knew Anna would be a good girl if she stayed the night. Tina and Anna washed the dishes as Rod and I went out to see what was going on.

Rod and I sat there at the pick nick table, and along came Sam. I looked at Rod and he at me. Rod lick his lips, and I started rubbing my cock threw the sweats I had slipped on.

"Now Sam's a girl I could really love to have up my ass."

Rod sound as Sam approached us.

Sam sat next to me and began to tell me about the hang over she had.

"Yeah I didn't sleep well last night."

Sam said as she stretched her arms out above her head and yawned.

"So,…"

I kinda laughed as I finished my question.

"Jerry kept you up late last night?"

Rod and I giggled like school girls, as Sam gave me a look and said.

"No. It was Tim and Wendy I heard them fighting last night. And as for Jerry well,…"

Sam let it drop off with out another word and rose heading toward the motor home. The thought of Sam being unsatisfied was tempting, but the thought of Tim and Wendy fighting did not sound good. Rod and I again looked at each other and then toward Tim's fifth wheel. Wendy was a good sized girl, maybe 5' 10" and weighted about 145, maybe 155lbs. But she would be no match for Tim. Rod and I nodded to each other and headed for Tim's fifth wheel.

I listened at the door, but didn't hear anything. Rod, was a good size black boy, like I said he played ball back in school, and still held the size and weight of a linebacker. Rod banged on the door of Tim's fifth wheel and yelled.

"Tim where are you ready to whip your little ass in 'X-box!"

Rod and I stood there a second and heard someone stumbling to the door. I whispered to Rod.

"Don't jump in to quick. Wendy like rough fucking games. Let me do the talking at first."

Rod nodded okay as the door opened. Tim stood there in a pair of shorts, and didn't really want to let us, we did say to give him a minute to clean up a bit. We stood there and heard Tim talking to Wendy in the back bedroom. Tim returned and opened the screen door to let us in. Rod and I entered and Tim grabbed a beer. He sat opposite Rod and I, not even offering us a beer.

"So ready to get your asses whipped?"

Tim laughed as he turned to turn on the TV and 'X-Box'. I asked Tim about how it went last night, with Wendy.

"So Tim did you have a good time with uh, …Wendy?"

Tim pretended to not hear and started the game, Rod stood and walked out the door.

"What the fuck?"

Tim said as Rod walked out the door. I stood and told Tim maybe a game later would be better, and followed Rod. We headed back to the motor home and enter to find Tina in an uproar.

"So is Wendy okay?"

Tina said as she saw us enter.

"We don't know."

Rod said, as he sat down.

Tina walked over a hit Rod in the shoulder.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

Tina now turning to me.

"Wendy like sex rough, real rough. It's possible Sam just heard them playing."

Sam shook her head and looked at me.

"No I heard Wendy saying, 'No!' Like she meant it."

I walked over and patted Sam on the back.

"Sam not that I don't believe you, but made we should talk to Jerry first."

Sam pulled away and shook her as she walked outta the home. Tina sat me down and turned to explain.

"I guess her and Jerry went to there trailer and, Jerry lasted about two seconds, and then went to sleep. Sam said she had get up go in the rest room and finger herself to get off."

Damn so I was right Sam wasn't getting want she needed. But that still did answer the question of Wendy. Tina turned to Anna.

"Maybe we can get Wendy to go lay out again, surely if Tim hit her, she'd have bruises."

Tina said as she and Anna walked for the door.

"Wait how can you guys go? Tina you haven't even got you suit on?"

Anna wore a T-shirt and shorts, so she could just pull off her shirt. But Tina was naked.

Tina opened her rode showing her naked body again.

"Who cares yesterday I was naked."

With that Anna and she walked out and over to Tim's place. Rod and I watched as Anna and Tina knocked. Tm opened the door again and then stood there talking. After a minute or two they came back to us.

"Damn it!"

Anna said, as she dropped into the recliner.

"What happened?"

I asked

"Tim said Wendy had a fever and the shits. So she could get outta bed. And he wouldn't let us see her said it was good. We might catch what Wendy has."

Anna explained. I stood and walked toward the door.

"Where you going?"

Rod asked standing too.

I did say a word just opened the door, and to Tim's fifth wheel. Rod behind me. I opened Tim's door and found him playing a game.

"Oh back again?"

Tim said but I didn't stop I turned and head straight down the hall to the back. Tim yelled and told me to not go back there. But Rod just shoved him back down in his set as I opened the bedroom door.

There lay Wendy black and blue, her body covered with whelps and marks. She could barely left her and when she saw me she started to cry. I rushed to her and lifted her off the bed. She was still naked, as I carried her down the hall, Tim still yelling and screaming. Rod took one look at Wendy and turned back to Tim. He drew back to hit Tim.

"No Rod, let it go. Wendy's safe now, and Tim well be leaving today!"

With that Rod lowered his fist and nodded.

"I guess your right. Tim well be gone in a little bit."

With that Rod opened the door and held it open as I carried Wendy outside.

"Fuck you. Fuck you all mother fuckers."

Tim yelled as his rose and came to the door. Rod looked up at him, and in a shaking voice told Tim.

"Tim you better have the fucking piece of shit outta here in twenty minutes, or I'm coming back and NO Body's going to stop me this time!"

Rod turned and followed me across the black top to our side.

"Fuck you, Nigger!"

Rod had caught up to me when Tim yelled his last insult. Rod turned to go back but I handed Wendy gently to Rod and told him to take her on into the home.

I walked back across to Tim's place.

"You fuckers are going to pay me for those spots."

I walked straight up the Tim's face he had walked done the stairs to meet me.

"Tim you better, hope I don't go back and find out you raped Wendy. If I did Tim, the fee for this spots should the last of your worries, because I won't stop Rod, next time, I'll be here helping him!" With that I turned and walked back to the home. I heard Tim go inside and then him come running out and slamming the door of the behind him as his began to lift the stands on the fifth wheel. I knew then what he had done.

I entered home Tina had run and got Sam who was an RN. She and Tina came up behind me as I climbed into the home, and turned to see that Rod had put Wendy on the bed in the back. Anna was gently washing Wendy's face, with a wash cloth. Tina and Sam pushed past me and went to Wendy, Rod walked back up to the front closing the door behind him.

Sobek
Sobek
7 Followers