Surprise Swap in the Garage

Story Info
Sharing his bound wife in the garage.
4.6k words
4.38
100.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmphhh," Alice mumbled through the dish towel covering her mouth. A stab of panic rushed through her, now a little worried about telling her husband Steve her fantasy.

The shuffling footsteps across the garage floor reached her ears, barely audible above the sounds of music and the party going on outside. Alice's eyes were covered as well, but she knew it wouldn't matter, the pitch black of the garage hid everything.

Flinching from a touch on her shoulder, she couldn't hold back a quiet yelp of shock. As the hand slid up her neck and a finger traced her cheek, Alice thought back fifteen minutes, before all this started.

( .)(. )

"What do you mean you don't have a bucket list for sex?" Steve looked at his wife of six years in shock. "Did you at least have one before and it's all filled up or something?"

Shaking her head, Alice paused while recalling old thoughts. "I never thought of it that way. But no I didn't, since I've done pretty much everything I wanted. The other stuff doesn't matter anymore and I like what we have together."

"That's kind of evasive, but OK then. So what was one thing on that list that you didn't do?"

"If we're being totally honest here, I think maybe my oldest fantasy was to be tied up and used. It started because there was this guy I had a crush on, but he was taken. I heard his girlfriend talking to some of her friends, and she relayed a story about game they had played where he pretended to kidnap her and use her for a sex slave. He tied her up on a chair in the basement, blindfolded, telling her that his crew of kidnappers would come down to ravage her.

"It was only him of course, and she said that he drove her crazy for hours. She sucked and fucked him, and he made her cum like a dozen times. Anyhow, back to my fantasy. I wanted to tie myself up in his chair and have him do that to me, giving me that pleasure. After some time, somehow ignoring the fact he would know I wasn't his girlfriend, I would wait for him to go upstairs, then let myself out before he found out who he had been doing. A few years later, I still wanted to do it but it morphed to where I would not have any idea who was fucking me, just a random guy doing me. Now it just seems silly, plus a bit scary, so I don't think about it any more."

"Damn baby, that is a nice one. I don't know about silly, it had the opposite effect on me. Why don't we make that one happen tonight?"

"Seriously Steve? With all these people around? You're crazy, we can't do that."

Steve picked up two dish towels from above the sink and pressed them into her hand.

"Why can't we do that? We can use the garage right now, because no one ever goes in there. Here, carry these towels and follow me. Don't make me throw you over my shoulder. That would be too obvious."

"Steve, there's too many..."

"Now slave, come on."

Sighing, Alice followed her husband outside. Although she said she didn't want to, the thought of actually doing this was starting to excite her. She could feel her body responding before they got to the back door.

"OK Steve, I guess I'll play along, but you're only getting a blowjob. There are way too many people here for any of my clothes to come off."

"We'll see. I'll just play it by ear."

Using his cellphone for a flashlight, Steve found the needed items on the shelves of tools, plus a low wheeled 'creeper' stool in front of the car, which he moved to the middle of the front bumper.

"Sit here prisoner. Good girl. Now stretch your arms out to the sides."

Using two lengths of rope he conveniently found on the work bench, he tied her wrists to the car's bumper. Folding up first towel, he looped it around her head to cover her eyes and ears, securing the back with a clamp, and the other towel went around her mouth. A stout bungee cord looped around her ankles, then it was latched to the stool she was on.

"Very nice view," Steve whispered to his wife as he knelt on one knee in front of her, "nice and quiet for now. What a lovely present all wrapped up. Don't worry my pretty little wench, once that gag comes off you still won't be able to talk. Now I need to decide which of my pirate crew gets to feed you first. You look so damn good though, a sneak peek for myself wouldn't hurt."

He could see Alice's hard nipples poking through her shirt, and he gave each one a quick pinch. Unbuttoning her shirt down past her bra, he pulled the shirt wide open to see what he could with the cellphone's light.

Interrupting his staring, Steve's phone rang, and he looked at the screen to see it was his brother Martin. Alice's shirt draped closed as Steve backed away, so he pushed it out of the way to cup one breast as he answered the call in a whisper.

"Hey dude, what's up?"

( .)(. )

Alice was having a hard time concentrating as one of her oldest sexual fantasies was starting to come true, and it was flooding her mind with sexual energy. She kept seeing the image of that guy she had a crush on so many years ago, then she pictured Steve, then both of them. She tried talking, but the towel gag let only mumbles out.

Alice pulled against the ropes but they didn't budge. That thing Steve was doing to her breast was intense, and she needed more. Her inability to move was more frustrating than she had imagined, and it was driving her crazy. As she shifted her body, Alice felt a lump on the seat. She realized it was the 'comfort' form molding where the user's crotch would rest, so she used it to her advantage, pressing her clit against it.

( .)(. )

At first, Steve thought it was funny to talk to his brother while he applied sweet torture to his wife, but the call instantly cleared that from his mind.

Martin got straight to the point. "Don't let Alice hear us talking, OK?"

"Not a problem. Why?"

"I overheard you two in the kitchen, and I think we can make a crazy deal."

"So you know what's happening right now?" Steve looked around to make sure they weren't visible to the outside, wondering just how much Martin knew, and if he was watching.

"Kind of. But this is too weird to say in person, so I had to call."

Steve stood up and whispered to his wife in his pirate voice, "I need to take this call. Don't go anywhere. Oh, and make sure whoever I send in here, that they get the blowjob of their life."

Turning to the radio he saw while finding the tools, he turned it on to cover the noise of his call. As he walked outside, Steve was enjoying the fact that he was messing with Alice just by walking away. The fact that she was so exposed made it even better.

"Spit it out then Martin. What's up?"

"Remember a few weeks ago when I was telling you that Maddy was turning into a freak in the bedroom?"

"Yes, but then you changed the subject pretty quick. You said that you had gone too far."

"Well then here's a little more of that story. She wants to involve other people. One time a woman, and one time a man."

"Holy shit dude, are you serious? What did you say?"

"I said that as long as we don't treat them as anything other than a breathing sex toy, we can try."

"You're a lucky man bro," Steve laughed, "I don't know how that will work out, but good luck. I'm happy for you, but why did you feel the need to tell me right now?"

"Hey, I can see you now. I'm sending Maddy out to you now so you know I'm serious."

"I'm so confused man. What the hell is going on?"

Steve heard Martin take a deep calming breath before starting. "You're my brother, so this makes things easier. Well, in a way I guess. The long story short is that we heard part of what you and Alice were talking about, so we came up with an idea super fast. For the others to involve, Maddy picked you and Alice."

"What do you mean she picked us?" Steve asked as Maddy reached him. She stood close, pulling down on his arm so she could hear her husband on the phone.

"If you're up to it, we can kind of trade," Martin continued, "I didn't think it would be this hard to say. Damn."

"Then I'll say it." Maddy told her husband. Looking into Steve's eyes, her lips brushing his cheek as she dropped the bomb. "Let's go into the garage. I want to see your wife suck my husband's cock. We both play with her body, and maybe I can be pinching her nipples when he cums in her mouth."

Almost dropping the phone, Steve looked at his sister-in-law, stunned speechless.

"That's half of it," Martin's voice came through the phone, "and for the next part, you give Alice some time to recover, then you go in and get your blowjob too, then untie her and be vague about whether you got one or two. She gets her 'unknown' guy fantasy checked off the list."

Before Steve could interject, Maddy grabbed his hand and squeezed it onto her breast. After a quick kiss on his lips that her husband could hear and see, she continued, "And the last step is that sometime in the next few days is your turn. You come into our house, you come into our bedroom, then you come into me. I suck your dick, you fuck me, and I swallow your cum. I want to get fucked by brothers. Both of your dicks inside me at the same time. And what's it cost you? Letting your brother fuck your wife's face. A fantasy she already told you she has."

"Sounds right to me bro," Martin said, "I know it's a lot to process, and you have very little time to decide, but what do you think?"

"Ummm. Holy shit. Really? I think my mind blew a gasket."

Maddy took the phone from Steve, turning to look into the house.

"Martin baby, why don't you come out here now. The awkward part is over."

She turned off the phone and slipped it into Steve's pocket, then turned and pressed her back into his chest. Picking up his loose arms, Maddy lifted his hands to her breasts, holding him tight while rubbing her ass against the lump in his jeans.

Walking up and shaking his head, Martin chuckled wryly. "I never thought I'd say this Steve. It's not nearly as weird as I thought it would be to see you feeling up my wife."

"Well it's weird for me," Steve chuckled nervously, "but I like it too. You know I love me some boobies."

"I can tell you like it, unless that's a gun in your pocket. Hey honey, is it weird to hear me say your brother's cock is digging into my ass?"

"Yup, sure is. Even weirder to think I'll be seeing it parting both pairs of your lips soon. So anyhow, Steve, back to you. Did we convince you we're for real? Can I get a blowjob from your wife?"

"Ummm... You know what? If you had asked me that an hour ago, without all this other stuff you're doing, I would have given you a bloody nose. But now, what the hell? Go right ahead. Go use my wife like she wants, while I look forward to fucking your wife."

With smiles splitting their faces, the married couple tip-toed into the garage, and just before the door closed Maddy stuck her head out. "Did you want to watch?"

Again caught speechless, Steve started to shake his head 'no', holding up one finger instead. "In a minute. I need a drink first. I'll be back."

( .)(. )

Alice worried about telling Steve her old fantasy, and as she sat bound, blind, and mute, she had never felt more vulnerable. The weird part to her is that it was also oddly erotic.

Flinching from a touch on her shoulder, she couldn't hold back a quiet yelp of shock. She heard stealthy footsteps over the background noise, but nothing to indicate who it was or what they were doing.

The fantasy she told her husband had been buried for years, and now that it was happening Alice wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not. As the footsteps got closer, she tried to whisper through the gag, "I wish I had said something before, this is intense. Damn that alcohol for making me say stuff. Please Steve, give me that damn cock already!"

( .)(. )

Making a beeline for the house, Steve dodged a few people enjoying the party who did not realize what was happening on the other side of the garage door.

Pounding two shots from the first bottle he blindly grabbed, Steve winced at the sharp bite of the liquid. 'I can't believe this shit,' he thought, leaning over the counter, 'what the hell was I thinking? I can't stop it now, so why not run with it?'

With a sigh, Steve headed back outside. He got stuck for a minute by a friend but was able to dodge him easily, saying he was looking for Alice. After a look around to make sure he wasn't followed, he eased into the dark garage.

( .)(. )

Maddy watched as her husband's finger traced his sister-in-law's jawline, then dropped to her throat. The mix of emotions in her mind didn't surprise her, and the fleeting moment of green-eyed jealousy was kicked away by lust as she watched her husband reach for Alice's breasts. Martin reached into the bound woman's shirt, grasping both breasts fully, pressing them together.

Martin looked up at his wife with a smile, barely able to see her behind the glow of her cellphone. It didn't take much to see the look in her eyes matched his own. Turning his gaze forward, he finished unbuttoning Alice's shirt, pulling it open wide, then paused with his fingers on the bra clasp in in the valley of her cleavage.

Once Maddy nodded approvingly at him, Martin freed the latch and pulled the garment apart, staring hungrily at the firm globes he had admired for years. Kneeling in front of her, he only had to lean forward slightly to lick her nipples. With his hands on her bare thighs at the hem of her loose shorts, he sucked the stuff nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue

Alice's head rolled back, resting on the grille of the car she was tied to, moaning softly and pushing her chest towards the mouth pleasing her. Opening her mouth unseen under the gag, she silently pleaded for his cock. She willed him to stand and fill her mouth.

Wagging his finger at his wife, Martin pulled away from Alice, mouthing 'Feed it to me.'

Kneeling beside her husband, Maddy pinched and pulled on the other woman's nipple, smiling as Alice squirmed in her seat. She pushed Martin's hand higher up Alice's leg, placing it on her pussy.

After putting her cellphone on the floor, she pushed Martin's head forward, making his lips meet the nipple she was holding. She moved her hand back, fondling her friend's breast, smiling at the scene lit from below, feeling her husband suck another woman's breast. Maddy's own body tingled in pleasure as she saw Martin work his fingers up the leg of Alice's shorts. The edge of Alice's pussy peeked out, moving slightly as Martin's thumb penetrated her.

'She has had enough of this for now, time to move up,' Martin thought. Offering his thumb to Maddy, he smiled widely as he saw his wife get her first taste of another woman's pussy. Opening his jeans as he stood, his cock sprang free, bouncing in front of Alice's face for a moment before he rested it under her chin.

She called out in frustration as she felt his meaty shaft on her, plus feeling his hands on her head. Finally Martin unclipped the bottom towel, allowing it to fall free. Before he could grab his cock, Alice growled in impatience, fighting blindly for his cock. She caught it between her lips, moaning in pleasure as their bodies joined.

With her sight gone, Alice's other senses grew stronger. She could smell her man, the alcohol and smoke, his deodorant, his manliness, plus the scent of her pussy on his thumb. She could hear his heavy breathing faintly over the music. That familiar cock in her mouth received all of her concentration as his hands guided her head, the depth and tempo being directed to her.

As the couple watched another woman moaning over Martin's cock, he turned to his wife and motioned for her to remove her shirt. Pulling his cock from Alice, he bent again, giving her nipple a bite.

"Please sir, give your cock back to me," Alice panted, "I need to please you."

"In a moment," Mitch whispered, not trusting his voice to give him away, hoping it would still cover the sound of Maddy taking her top off, "first you need this."

Unfastening her shorts to loosen them, he pulled the crotch out and to the side. He slid his middle finger deep inside her pussy, pulling it out to slurp on.

"I needed to taste you again. And again."

Pulling Maddy's hand to him, he made his wife put her finger inside of Alice, then wipe her wetness on one nipple of each woman. With a push on her head from her husband, Maddy leaned in to suck on her friend's nipple while Martin did the same to his wife. Again putting his wife's finger in the other woman, he lifted Maddy's finger to Alice's face, wiping it across her lips. Maddy didn't watch, she listened while she slowly and silently sucked her husband's cock.

"Taste yourself," he whispered, "you'll be tasting this from my cock later tonight."

Taking his cock from Maddy, it went straight into Alice. One hand on her head guided her, his other played with his wife's bare breasts. Sliding his hand down into her shorts, he found Maddy's pussy wetter than he had ever known.

'She will think the scent is her own.' Maddy thought, 'I hope I can stay quiet.'

In her mind, Maddy tried to memorize all of this. This scene wasn't fully what they wanted, but it was a good trial run. Now she needed the full thing more than ever. Watching another woman suck her husband off while he sucked on her own nipple was better than any porn she had ever seen.

A brief blur of movement by the car caught Maddy's attention. Moving the phone that direction showed Steve watching them, his hard cock pointing directly at her as he stroked it. Motioning to Martin, she walked to Steve, staring at the cock in his hand.

"So you did want to watch? Are you enjoying the view?"

"Obviously," he whispered back as he got his first look at Maddy's bare breasts, "I'm liking the view of everything. But I can come back after you two are done, I'm almost ready to cum right now."

"Hold that thought," she whispered, walking back towards her husband.

Steve tried to watch her hand movements, but her body blocked it. Maddy came back to him, pulling his head down to her mouth, firmly grabbing his hard shaft between their bodies.

"Why don't you let me take care of this problem for you? Get out your phone so Martin can watch me make you cum."

Not waiting for him to answer, Maddy dropped to her knees, taking his whole cock deep in her mouth in one movement. Fumbling with his phone, he looked between the women with full mouths.

Copying his brother's actions, Steve thrusted into Maddy's hungry mouth as her eyes begged for more. The silence of it was unnerving, but it wasn't enough to delay his rapidly approaching finish.

With his hips and knees shaking, Steve bit into his arm to keep from screaming out as the fiery rush flashed through his body, exiting his throbbing cock. Maddy couldn't miss his cue, pulling back slightly to fill her mouth with his cum.

As fast as the thick streams shot out from him, coating her mouth with it's salty warmth, she swallowed quickly, her hands and tongue greedily pulling everything he had to give.

Once he was no longer giving semen to his brother's wife, Steve pushed his cock deep into her mouth, taking one last chance to enjoy her warmth.

Steve helped Maddy stand up, then moved behind her to fondle her breasts, sighing softly as she reached between their bodies to hold his wet cock. They watched their spouses for a minute before Martin pulled out of Alice's mouth. He was watching her intently, rapidly stroking his cock. The head was against Alice's open mouth, and his fist was bumping into her chin on every stroke.

Finally Martin's hand stopped, reaching for the back of her head, suddenly shoving his cock deep into her waiting mouth. He cried out briefly as his hips shuddered, pumping his load into her. Steve looked past his brothers legs to see his wife's breasts bouncing as her body was thrusted into.

12