Surprise Swap in the Garage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a groan, Martin stepped back, letting Alice breathe properly again. She choked and coughed briefly, then licked her lips and smiled.

"That was different baby, I barely tasted it since you went so deep."

Realizing he needed to jump in now, Steve let go of Maddy's breasts and stepped to his brother's side.

"Good job prisoner, I'll tell the boss you were fantastic. Maybe he'll go easy on you later tonight."

Waving his hand to Maddy and Martin, he motioned for them to kneel around his wife. After replacing the gag on Alice's mouth, Steve guided Maddy's hand between the bound woman's thighs, he continued speaking while she slid two fingers inside the panting woman.

"Since you were good to me, maybe I can give you a small favor as well and help work you up for the next guy I send in here."

The men watched in silence as Maddy fingered her friend for a moment, then they moved in to help, their hands roaming across Alice's body, making sure only two hands were touching her at any time. One by one, they took turns sucking and biting Alice's nipples, making her body shake, causing muffled screams to come from the gag.

After only a couple of minutes, Alice screamed out, trying to force her legs closed and trap the invading hand. Her body shook as far as she could move, her labored breathing restricted by the gag. Pulling her hand back, Maddy made a show of loudly sucking her fingers clean.

"Mmmm, that's yummy. You're such a tasty one," Steve smiled, "I know a lady or two I'll recommend you to also."

Maddy smiled and stuck her tongue out at Steve, then they all stood up to leave. Martin took his wife's clothes so she couldn't put them on yet, waiting to see what else Steve would do with his wife.

Steve looked his wife over one last time, then at her bonds before he loosened one wrist and stepped behind Maddy. While his brother fondled Alice, Steve called out his last instruction.

"I'm going to send a friend in to see you in a few minutes. You had better treat him good too. But if you escape somehow, you will pay for it later. Trust me, I will find you if you get out."

He motioned the other two to leave, and while walking to the door the brothers gave Maddy one last grope before Martin allowed his wife to put her clothes on.

( .)(. )

Maddy headed for the bathroom to clean up, leaving the brothers in the kitchen to get a round of drinks ready.

Steve leaned against the counter and took a shot by himself. Looking at his brother, he shook his head slowly. "I'm gonna need more than one drink to wrap my head around this stuff. You two are killin' me here."

"I told you Steve, she's a wild one. I may need help to keep her satisfied."

"You aren't kidding. We had better hope Alice doesn't figure out what happened. She's not that adventurous, she might not be super happy about this change-up. Maybe. This whole thing tonight, even without you two mixing things up, was a huge surprise."

"So are you still good with the rest of the deal? Wanna come over for a poker night?"

"Heh, nice description. Yeah I think I can do that. I apologize in advance if I get stage fright though, this is really weird."

"Hey there boys," Maddy called from behind them, "mind if I slide in between you two?"

"Please do, babe." Martin laughed softly as he wiggles his eyebrows and smiled widely. "Careful though, it might be a tight fit."

"With you two, that is the truth. Now I know why Alice didn't notice a difference a few minutes ago. Trust me, there is a strong family resemblance. Are you sure you aren't twins?"

Shaking his head and laughing softly, Steve looked back and forth between them, seeing them in a new light. "You really want me to... To do this? Seriously?"

"Take it easy Steve," she smiled, patting his hand, "I'm not crushing on you or anything. I want to experiment, and you're a lot like your brother, so why not? Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone to invite to something like this? There are so many freaks out there, it's really hard to judge."

"I wouldn't know, I've never tried. There isn't a reason for me to look."

"Hold that thought guys," Martin cut in, "here comes Alice. So... Ummm... Did you see the news about the new freeway they're starting?"

"Oh, hey Alice," Maddy said, turning around to hug her, "nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you guys, I didn't even know you were here. Sorry to cut it short though, we need to head home. I'm not feeling very well."

"Awww, I'm sorry to hear that Alice," Maddy said, giving her another hug, "was it something you ate or drank?"

"Oh no, not at all. I just need to lie down. Honey, please? Can you take me home?"

"Sure thing babe."

Alice's face changed as she turned to her husband. Her eyes said it all, her hunger for him, and her urgency.

In the car a few minutes later, as soon as he shifted into drive, Alice yanked Steve's hand from the shift knob, shoving his hand between her thighs, squeezing his fingers against her. The heat from her pussy was easily felt through her shorts, and Steve knew he was in for a long night.

"Babe, what's..."

"Shhh, no talking from you. You're evil, mister. I don't know what you did back there, but I need to pay you back for that wonderful torture. You almost had me convinced you let another guy cum in my mouth."

Closing her eyes, Alice reclined her seat halfway back, helping Steve massage her pussy, making soft happy noises.

"Maybe, just maybe," she sighed as he pulled into the driveway, "we should write down a bucket list."

12