Surprise Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want this," she said to him.

"Me, too," he told her softly, "I want-" but she put her hand to his mouth, silencing him.

"I love only you." She took her hand away.

"I know," he told her confidently, "me, too."

She linked her arm through Tyler's and they resumed the walk. They went to Tyler and Nika's stateroom; it had been agreed at the club. I was larger. Room for two couples.

Tyler kissed her in the hallway again as Veronica opened the door. The butterflies had become a swarm inside her, spreading to her chest, making her breath come short, near panic with desire. He felt his hand on her ass as they kissed, pressing her into him; he was hard again, from against her belly, and she wantonly spread herself, grinding her mound against him, up on her toes, aching. And then they were inside, and kisses continued, hands explored, clothes dropped away in a furious tumble. She was on the bed, on her back, Tyler's lovely urgent lips latched firmly to an erect nipple on her bared chest. Her head went back and her eyes closed, her fingers in his hair, inhaling the scent of him as he tortured her flesh. She felt teeth, and tongue, and then he was at the other, and his hand was between her legs. Her head lolled to the side and she saw Kevin, pants down, sitting on the loveseat, Veronica between his legs.

She was sucking his cock. She was bobbing her head up and down his length, her hand on his balls, and she looked up at Kev to see him looking at his wife, her dress bunched at her waist, Tyler's hand between her thighs stroking her wetness, fingers slipping her panties aside. She gasped, staring at her husband as another man's fingers slipped into her pussy. Veronica looked up at Kevin, saw the direction of his eyes, and turned to look at her as well. She stroked his wet shaft, holding the swollen cockhead against her face, smiling coyly.

"She's hot, your Linda," she cooed up at him. Kevin nodded, mouth open. "He's going to fuck her so good," she added. And she held her head sideways. Linda watched her mouth open and stretch around Kevin's cock, loving it as Tyler fingered her pussy.

More clothing removed, fumbling and hurried, and then she was naked, and so was Tyler. Slim and fit, a slight covering of dark hair on his chest and stomach, a thin trail leading down to his shaved cock and balls. She saw her hands on his erection, stroking him, feeling the smooth hairless skin on his balls, delighting at the sensation. He moved. He knelt at her head. She looked up at him, saw her desire mirrored in his eyes. She glanced at Kevin, caught his eye before opening her mouth, and pulling the shaft down.

She watched her husband as she sucked another man's cock. The illicit act made her head spin, and she lifted her head, knowing her husband watched, and crammed her mouth as far down the shaft as she could. She felt the heat, the stiffness under thin, delicate skin, the bulbous swollen head, and she salivated and drooled. Tyler groaned his pleasure, and she heard Kevin echo his delight. She answered, pumping her mouth up and down his shaft slowly, savoring the feel of his cock slipping in and out of her mouth.

And then he was moving, laying over her, facing the other way with his cock dangling in her face, and she felt fingers and something wet between her legs. She licked up at the head of his cock, sweeping a fat drop of precum from the weeping eye, and swallowing, enjoying the clean texture. Then they were moving again, shifting and turning, and she was on top, her legs spread and poised over his face, his cock in her hand again, and she sucked him as she felt his tongue at her slit, swiping up, spreading her wet pussy, tasting her, several long fat swipes, coating her, spreading her juices. She stroked his cock, holding the head in her mouth, sucking and swirling the delicious head with her urgent tongue.

She pulled off and cried out as his tongue found her clit, making her gasp. Electricity shot through her, and she felt a climax begin its unsubtle climb. She turned her head, saw Veronica facing her in Kevin's lap, her legs spread lewdly outside his, leaning against his back, and her breath caught. His cock was inside her, she could see it, see her shaved cunt opening, sliding up and down his shaft. His hands grappled her breasts, pulling and pinching the nipples. And then her eyes closed as Tyler's tongue danced light circles around her clit, and she felt them watch as she sucked his hard cock while he licked her.

Her climax built then, surging to the surface as his tongue tortured her button. She felt a finger at her ass, touching, playing lightly; she and Kevin had never done anything there, but this man, this man who would have her cunt, this man touched it confidently, and the instant his fingertip pressed inside she came, crying out, squeezing his shaft in her hands, anchoring her to his body.

"Yeah, cum on his face, Linda," she heard Nika urge, "soak his face, oh, fuck, that's hot, fuck, oh, fuck, I'm cumming on your man's cock!" Struggling for breath she turned her head to see Veronica's body shaking, her head forward, tendons straining in her neck, crying out, shouting, and then screaming as a stream of clear fluid burst from her as her body shook and vibrated wildly. Kevin cried out his alarm, struggling to hold himself inside her. A second squirt, then a third, and Linda watched in fascination, her climax suddenly returning, inspired by the lurid sight of Nika squirting as Tyler licked her cunt. She shivered, and shook, and the waves broke through her, sweeping from her toes to the top of her head and she collapsed, prone over Tyler's body, her face resting in his balls, his cock pressing to her chest. She heaved long, heavy breaths as the ecstasy receded, leaving her spent and weak, but wanting more. More.

And she felt Tyler slip from beneath her, pull her hips up, her face and shoulders resting at the foot of the bed; she turned to see Veronica slipping off Kevin's cock, and turn around to take it back into her mouth, sucking him deep and licking her juices from his glistening shaft. But her attention was distracted by a firm, wet caress at her back door. A wet finger? No, different, smoother, but firm, she thought, and her eyes opened wide, realizing his hands were holding her cheeks apart. Kevin's eyes were wide on her and she inhaled sharply as Tyler's tongue poked into her asshole.

Never before! But this, this man, this hot sensual man who had made her surrender, this man licked her rosebud with abandon; circling, poking, teasing her, elating her. "Oh, Kevin," she called softly, needing to share the moment, "Kevin, he's licking my ass!"

"I see, baby, I see. You like it?"

"Oh, it's glorious!" She bit her bottom lip, feeling the wet muscle circle again, then press, she felt her tight ring relax and open, welcoming the caress, and his tongue entered her, swirling inside her ass, sending electric thrills though her that she'd never before experienced.

Veronica stopped sucking Kevin's cock, and stroked him firmly, turning her head to Linda. "I told you," she said. "Tyler will rock your world. I guess you're new to ass play, huh?" she asked playfully. She released the cock and stood, walking the few steps to a bag on the nightstand. She fumbled in it, but before returning, leaned to Linda's ear, and tongued it before whispering. "He's going to fuck you, now. Enjoy. And watch what I do to Kevin while you enjoy Tyler's cock!" She kissed the corner of her lips and stood.

Tyler had pulled his tongue from her ass, his hands sliding lightly over her raised ass cheeks. She felt so wild, so wanton, on her knees with her pussy open in front of this wonderful sexy man who she wanted inside her, who wanted her, desired her. And she wanted him now. She needed him now. She needed him to fuck her, fuck his cock into her wet, aching cunt.

And as the thought of what she was feeling struck her she felt it, felt the bulbous spongy head pressing at her opening, felt his hands holding her open, felt her cunt pulse, and spread, and then she groaned as the head entered her, stretching her opening. She heard herself making sounds, animal sounds, her field of vision narrowing, her existence shrinking to the feel of his cock inside her, deeper now, then pulling back, then deeper still, until his legs pressed against hers, and she felt the head bumping her cervix, deep inside her, pushing her, stretching her, almost to pain. Her head swirled with the delight and her eyelids fluttered, panting hard as he began thrusting into her, his shaved balls bumping her swollen clit. She took deep breaths, riding the thrill of illicit sex with another man, and focused, and opened her eyes to see Kevin staring at her. Veronica was stroking his cock with something, a liquid. But Kevin's attention was on his wife, on her hands and knees, getting fucked from behind.

"Fuck him, Linda," he urged. "Take his cock! Fuck him good!" She raised herself up on her arms and began thrusting back onto the wonderful penetration, feeling the urgent pounding, the eager hands gripping her hips. Her breasts swung under her chest as she fucked him back, feeling her climax begin again, a deep, warm feeling inside her, amplified by the fact that her husband was watching her approach climax as she fucked another man.

And then Veronica lifted a leg and squirted the liquid into her own hand. She slipped the hand behind her, and turned her back to Linda. And she slipped a wet finger into her own ass. It was lube. She had lubed Kevin's cock, and was lubing her own ass, and showing Linda. She was going to take him in her ass.

And she came, the realization amplifying her excitement, releasing her climax suddenly, and she screamed as it took her, crying out uncontrollably, riding the wave to his insistent thrusts into her cunt. Oh god oh god oh god ohgodohgodohgodohgod FUCK! It was her voice but she couldn't feel the words, her brain in overload, and as her orgasm crested and flowed over her she watched Veronica slip a leg over Kevin's lap, reach down for his erection, and align it. Kevin's face. His expression. His cock, pushing into her, into her ass, the look on her face as the lifted her head, grinning wildly at Linda, and lowered herself onto his cock. Her ass was eating Kevin's cock, her husband's cock. She shook as another, smaller orgasm trembled through her.

And then Linda was all the way down, and she leaned back against him, put her feet on top of his thighs and took his hands, placing them under her thighs, holding herself wide open, displaying her lewd penetration to her husband and Linda. Tyler had slowed at the spectacle, and she angled her head back to see him watching his lusty wife exposing her shaved open pussy, and below, her ass stretched wide around Kevin's cock.

"Damn, that's so hot," Tyler said to Linda. She nodded. Linda had never considered anal, and as much as this was a night of firsts, she didn't think she'd go for that. Still, his tongue had felt so good, so different. She looked at him, and he turned to see her. They'd spoken little since starting.

"Fuck me more, Tyler," she urged. "Fuck my cunt and fill it with cum." The words felt right to her, fitting her heightened state of arousal. He grinned, and began his thrusting again. She turned to her husband and Veronica, watched Kevin's slicked shaft moving in and out of her backdoor, Nika's fingers touching her own spread pussy, rubbing her clit. Veronica caught her eye, saw her looking.

"You like Tyler's cock, don't you?" she asked. "Kevin feels so good in my ass; look at him, filling my back door." She nodded in response and licked her lip. Tyler was thrusting harder now, urgent and close; she could feel it, hear it in his grunts. "He's going to cum in you," Nika hissed hotly, and rubbed her clit faster. "Fuck, he's going to fill you with cum, fill your hot pussy."

Her words brought on another small but intense climax. She looked to her husband; his teeth clenched, face tight. She knew the look, familiar from seeing him over her. His climax was coming. The heat and pulses rushed through her as she watched Kevin, knowing he was cumming inside Veronica's ass, and her climax returned, stronger. She was panting, and her arms collapsed, dropping her face to the bed. She felt Tyler thrust and squeeze her cheeks, and suddenly felt a finger at her ass, wet and slick from her juices, pushing, slipping inside, and he came. She felt the rush of heat, the liquid lava soaking her inside as his hips pulsed, felt the warm familiar feel of her pussy drenched in semen, heard his groan as he spilled himself inside her.

She groaned with him, feeling full and complete and utterly satisfied. She closed her eyes and her body relaxed, and he settled himself on top of her. She felt his comfortable weight in her, felt and heard his murmuring kisses on her neck, his cock still full inside her wet hole, slick and moving slightly as he gave her gentle pulses. Then he was pulling out, and she was momentarily alone. She looked up to see Kevin joining her on the bed, Tyler sitting on the loveseat with Nika. Her husband took her in his arms and held her, turning her onto her side, kissing her face.

"You are so hot, so sexy," he told her. "Did you have fun?"

"You know I did; you saw me. Oh, Kevin, I love you." She kissed him deeply, lost in his mouth and lips and tongue, holding him to her. Kissing him as she had kissed Tyler just a short time ago. "You had fun, too." She blushed, and added. "You fucked her in the ass, you sexy animal!" He grinned with victorious pride.

"That was incredible," he told her. "We have to try that at home." She nodded, silent, remembering Tyler's tongue, his finger. They stared at each other, eyes saying what words could not, that they had enjoyed others, watched each other and were thrilled, the silence confirming their excitement, acknowledging the line they had crossed together; neither sorry, both in love and in lust, closer for having shared the event.

Then suddenly Veronica's face was there with them. "Thanks, both of you," she said, and kissed Kevin, and then kissed Linda. "That was great. Thanks for sharing with us. You guys are hot," she added. "We're going to jump in the shower. Stay, and we'll hang out, if you want." She stroked their faces with soft fingertips, and excused herself. And they were alone again, just the two of them, in another couple's room.

She touched his face. "You won't leave me for someone else, now, will you? Now that you've had another woman?" she teased, but inside there was a twinge of real jealousy, and need for reassurance.

"Depends," he kidded, "as long as you're not going to start fucking every hard cock you see."

"Never," she told him, and kissed him, held him to her, all hers after sharing him and sharing herself. "But we should do this again sometime. Soon."

"I was hoping you'd say that," he grinned.

12