Surprise Threesome Ch. 01

Story Info
She gives her man the surprise of his life.
1.3k words
3.71
52.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night started out with a basketball game, which we won. Vic and I were staying in St Louis at the Drury Inn and decided to go to the Landing and hit a club for some dancing and romancing. We were at Tequila Wyld and having a great time, a little drinking, a little dancing, some smooching and touching. Our usual excellent time together, working toward horniness again even though we'd spent most of the weekend already fucking and getting a little drunk. (But not "talking shit" drunk, just a "pleasant buzz" drunk, lol) I kept noticing a cute blonde sitting at the bar alone that kept staring at Vic. Every time I turned her way she was looking at him. Not that I blame her, he was the best looking guy in the bar. Vic got up to go to the bathroom and I walked up to the blonde and took the empty seat beside her.

"You're sure interested in my boyfriend, is there something I can help you with?" I asked.

She looked embarrassed and started twisting her wedding ring and said softly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be staring or cause any problems. You guys look so happy, I guess I'm a little jealous".

(Yeah, right, she wasn't looking at ME....)"So where's your husband?" I asked her.

"He's back at home in Atlanta, I'm in town for 2 weeks for some training. I just had to get out of that hotel room" she replied.

"Oh, where you staying?" I asked. (And you know what she's gonna say, he he)

"At the Drury Inn by Union Station", she said.

What a coincidence. Being a little drunk, a lewd thought entered my mind. "You don't happen to be a little freaky do you?"

Again, she looked embarrassed. "Only in my mind" she said. "I've been married a long time and my husband....well.....honestly, he sucks as a lover."

Hmmmmmm, I thought, what the hell. "You know, my nasty ass freaky boyfriend would probably just love to try a 3-some, and he'd probably never in a million years think I'd give it to him. What do you say? Want to try a REAL adventure? When are you ever gonna get an opportunity like this again??" I asked as I raked a hot sultry look up and down her body.

Slowly a big smile started spreading across her face, while a blush bloomed across her cheeks. "What an intriguing idea! Three of my fantasies in one shot - being with a black man, being with a woman - being in a 3 some. You're right, this is a chance I can't pass up. No one will ever know and I can go back to Atlanta and be the good little wife."

"Whooooooa!" I said, "I didn't mention anything about you and me.....I've never touched another woman."

"OH COME ON!" she said, "surely you've thought about it. And I'm sure your boyfriend would think it was really hot to see us together."

Well I have to admit, she's probably right. I can see the dingaling just LEAP to attention to watch us playing with each other. So I slipped her our extra room key, gave her the room number, and told her to be waiting in our bed in about an hour, I wanted this to be a surprise to Vic.

I went back to our table, and Vic wanted to know what I was doing talking to that blonde. I told him I was explaining to her to keep her damn eyes off my sexy ass boyfriend. She better leave before I slap those eyes right out of her head. Just about then she went by the table on her way to the door.

"Awww hun you shouldn't be like that, no need to be jealous" said Vic.

After that I was very proud of myself and my upcoming surprise and getting more turned on by the minute. We were kissing and fondling each other, I had my tongue in his ear and my hand on his dick, which was getting harder with each caress. He slid his hand up my shirt and started playing with my titties. The DJ finally played a slow song and we got on the dance floor, which was packed with people. We stood there body to body, slowly swaying to the music, his dick hard against my cat, his tongue deep in my mouth, our arms wrapped around each other. When the dance was over, I said, "come on baby, let's get back to our room, where we can get naked and fuck all night".

Of course, he agreed and in no time we were in the elevator on the way up to the room. As soon as the elevator door closed, we were locked in a hot kiss. His hand slid down the front of my jeans and his fingers touched my hard swollen clit, already slick and wet. My hand was rubbing his hard dick and I could feel the heat through his jeans. Man we were hot. We reached our floor and got to the door of our room. My heart was pounding in my chest, both from desire and wondering how Vic was going to take my surprise. We slipped in the door and started shedding clothes. We were standing at the edge of the bed and I had my arms around his neck and started kissing him. I see the blonde come up on her knees at the edge of the bed behind him. She puts her arms around him from the back and starts stroking his hard dick. It takes him a moment to realize that there are 2 sets of hands on his body.

He breaks the kiss and looks around behind him, his eyes as big as dollars and says "What the hell?!?"

I said, "Surprise hun! This is Susan from Atlanta and she wants to play with us."

My nasty ass freaky boyfriend is totally shocked....for about 2 seconds......then he falls back on the bed and says, "Have at it girls, I'm all yours!"

Susan is staring at his big hard long black dick, so I tell her to go for it, suck it good, and don't forget the balls. I didn't have to tell her twice either, she settled herself between his legs and started licking him from top to bottom, then slipping her mouth over the head and sucking, then going back to licking again. She had one hand on his balls lightly rubbing them. I could tell my baby was loving this, so I decided to help out by putting my tongue in his ear and playing with both his hard nipples. Two mouths, two tongues, 4 sets of hands, licking, sucking, fondling my man. And he was loving every minute of it. We really worked him over, he was moaning and shaking and I could tell the dingaling was close to an explosion. Susan started jacking his dick with one hand, rubbing his balls with the other hand, and licking the head of his dick with her soft pink little tongue.

"Cum on baby, cum all over her pretty little face. Cum on baby, shoot that hot cum all over those white cheeks." I coaxed.

I could feel his heart jackhammering against the palms of my hands as I continued to play with his nipples. His whole body went erect and you could just feel the orgasm starting deep inside. The dingaling gave one last hard jerk and cum shot out in a hot spray all over Susan's face. I held him tight, kissing on his face, as the orgasm seemed to go on forever. Susan got up and went into the bathroom to clean up, and I heard the shower start running. I rolled over beside Vic and gave him a long sweet soft kiss.

"So how did you like my little surprise?" I asked him.

"Wow, hun you really are the bomb! I never in a million years thought you would do something like that for me."