Surprise Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
She gives her man the surprise of his life.
907 words
3.39
30.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're laying on the bed, just kissing, Vic recovering from that monster orgasm. The shower is still running and I am imagining that maybe Susan is feeling a little uncomfortable now the moment is over. I don't know about her, but that made ME hot as hell watching her sucking on my man's hard cock and seeing my baby spray that hot cum all over her face.

"Vic, I'm feeling a little sweaty, think maybe we should join Susan in the shower?" I asked provocatively.

Vic says, "You're gonna have to give me a minute hun, I don't think my legs are working yet, but you go ahead and I'll be in a minute."

So I went on into the bathroom. Susan is standing under the water, I can see her through the shower curtain, she has both hands up on her head, washing her hair. I slip in the back and pick up the bar of soap and start rubbing soap all over her back. She tenses up for a minute, then starts relaxing into my fingers massaging her back with the slippery bubbles. Hey this is kinda hot, I thought to myself. Such a different feel than a man's body. I reach around her and start soaping her breasts. The nipples immediately went hard against my fingertips. I leaned against her to better reach around her and my breasts flattened against her smooth soapy back. Now my mound is pressing against her hot booty. Her tits feel good against my hands and I squeeze on them and play with the nipples. What was that? Is she moaning? Damn, this is getting hotter by the minute. Suddenly she turns around to face me and plants her lips on mine, while running her hands down my back and squeezing my booty. Oh shit, I'm kissing a woman.

Then I hear Vic say "Oh yeah, that's it, let's see some tongue!"

I guess he found his legs (all 3 of them) after all. Susan obliges by opening her mouth against mine and slipping her tongue inside. Holy shit, now I'm French kissing a woman! And it ain't bad, lol.

Vic says, "Awww yeah, just like that, don't move!" and he climbs into the shower and sits on the edge of tub with Susan and me standing in an embrace in front of him. He reaches up with both hands and touches Susan's clit with one hand and mine with the other. We both gasp at the same time. Now this is the bomb! He's holding 2 hot pussies and watching his girlfriend getting kissed by another woman. He turns us so we're standing hip to hip and facing him, our pussies right in front of his face. And what do you suppose that leads to??? He leans in and licks Susan's clit and I can feel the shudder go through her. He stays there for a minute, then turns to me and gives my clit the same attention.

I say, "No Vic, give it to her, I want to see you make her cum!"

I step in behind her and put my arms around her and start playing with her titties again while I have a first hand view of Vic licking her pussy. He is looking at me with those beautiful sexy brown eyes while he is eating Susan's pussy. She ain't looking at nothing, lol, her head is leaned back against me, her eyes are closed, and she is moaning.

I said, "Go on and finger her too baby, give her one of your doubles!"

So Vic spreads her legs a little further apart and slides his finger up in that hot wet pussy hole. Now I slide my hands down her stomach to her pussy and pull her pussy lips apart so he can really get to that clit. His finger is sliding in and out fucking that pussy and his tongue is massaging her clit and the girl is practically beside herself with pleasure. (Believe me I know the feeling, my baby is the BOMB!) I know Vic is really enjoying this too, I can see his beautiful cock standing straight up, wanting to join in on the action.

Susan is moaning louder and louder. She is practically panting and I am holding on to her to keep her knees from buckling. Vic is really giving it to her. Now sucking on that clit with that finger deep up inside her. I start licking on the side of her neck and keep pulling those pussy lips out wide so my baby can get all of that clit. I feel the shudders start deep inside her, her ass is pressed hard against my throbbing mound. I can feel the heat even over the hot water of the shower that is still running down our bodies.

The shudder intensifies and she starts a litany of "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" that ends with a scream of "oh god I'm cummmmmmmmmmmming!!!!!!" as her body convulses in a huge orgasm that practically knocks Vic off the edge of the tub. Vic stands up and helps her out, and I follow behind as we both hold her and dry her off. My baby is looking very pleased with himself and our throbbing aching bodies are both still waiting for their turn, as soon as we can get Susan to the bed so she can crash.