Surprise Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet you aren't," he responded, spanking me hard and pumping up the plug even more.

I held myself on the brink of an orgasm, crying in ecstasy that I couldn't release.

"Please let me cum sir!" I screamed.

"Cum. Now," he instructed pumping up the plug once more as I shook uncontrollably from the force of my orgasm, cumming all over his dick and feeling him cum inside me at the same time.

He pulled out and went in front of me.

"Clean it," he instructed.

I opened my mouth dutifully and took his cock into my mouth, cleaning off the mix of both of our cum.

He undid my hand and leg restraints but left the clamps on and the plug in and the collar on. He pushed me to my knees in front of the puddle of cum on the floor behind where I had been.

"Clean up your mess," he told me, pushing my face into it.

I licked it up as he watched me, stroking my hair.

When I finished, I tried to stand up and he pushed me back down to my knees.

"You get to stay down there, slut. I might want you to suck my dick and I want your mouth right there."

"Yes master," I answered obediently.

"You can request one thing, slut," he told me.

"Can you please take this butt plug out, sir?" I asked timidly.

I was surprised when he actually deflated it and pulled it out. But he went into his bag and pulled out a sizable butt plug that had a tail on the end.

"You're going to be my little pet. You will have this in unless you are going to the bathroom. I don't want you to forget that you are my slut and your holes are for me to use however I want whenever I want," he instructed.

He took ahold of my leash and started to walk out of the room. I tried to stand up to follow.

"Down. You can't walk. You will crawl behind me," he said, spanking my ass hard.

I crawled behind him, the tail swinging as the butt plug move around inside my ass and the clamps rubbing and jingling.

We got to the kitchen and he told me to sit in the corner and wait for my food. He brought his salad to the table and set a plate next to him on the floor for me.

"Pets don't get to eat at the table. I'll let you use your hands this time because you've been good," he explained.

"Thank you, master," I answered, using my fingers to gather up some lettuce and cheese and dressing.

"Now that I know your little secret, you're my slave. If you don't want to be, you can leave right now," he said, giving me the choice.

I responded by shaking my ass, wagging my tail and jingling for him.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It’s not real if your looking for real story grow a set and write your own rather then bashing others. Some people write just to write for others, and not everyone has the same tastes. Don’t like it just move on, rather than worrying about wether or not a fictional story matches reality since you can’t tell the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anons are silly

If you have a problem with separating fiction from reality I suggest you stop reading erotica or fiction at all. Begone offended anons, begone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is noncon. And horrible.

This story is not bdsm. There are so many things wrong with it I can't even get started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Red, you stupid pencil dicked, douche nozzle wannabe. This is not training and he's not a master. How about a follow up where his neighbor reads his collection of BBC noncon public gang scenes. That sounds interesting.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Dinner Party Stretches Her... Julie is shocked to see the centre piece at this party.in BDSM
The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
Breaking My Own Rules I let him dominate me.in BDSM
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Letting Me In Some secrets are best shared.in BDSM
More Stories