Surprise Turned Around

Story Info
His surprise for you didn't turn out as expected.
3k words
4.47
67.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

I was tied to your bed totally naked when you got home.

Now, you didn’t know this, for I had setup this little surprise for you. It was exciting planning it, and I new that you’d love it.

Janet was getting married in three days, and you and the girls had gone out for a wild night of drinking and watching the men strut their stuff on stage with her. I new you’d be late getting home, and I new you’d be horny as hell.

I let myself into your place around ten, and decided to clean up a bit to make you happy. I did your dishes and tidied up a bit. It was then that I got my idea. You and I had talked about tying each other up before, but never done it. I loved the idea of being totally in your control, just as much as you loved the idea of being in control. Before we ever tried it out though, our talk always got us so worked up that we had some amazing sex and would drift into blissful sleep.

After watching TV for a few hours to fill some time, I jumped in the shower and scrubbed myself totally clean. I shaved my face smooth, and washed my hair. Now that I was clean, I hid my clothes under your bed, and went in search of something to tie myself up with. Walking through your apartment nude was something I’d done many times before, but always with you chasing me, or me chasing you. This was something different, and the anticipation of your reaction when you found me had me in an extremely aroused state.

I found one of your sexy, slippy silk bathrobes in the bathroom. There was a smooth belt there that I could use. In your underwear drawer I found a couple unopened packages of nylons, which still had a price of $1.49 on them. I decided I could afford to replace those…

I new that when you got home, I wanted you to find me as soon as possible…so I turned on the stereo in your room, and turned it up a bit. The music combined with my movements was making me as hard as could be.

I turned out all the lights in your apartment, and positioned the bedroom door so that it was open just an inch or so. With my cock throbbing in anticipation, I positioned myself on the top of the bed. I took one of the nylons and tied it around my right ankle. I wove it through the posts at the foot of your bed, and stretched out my other leg, tying it as well. My legs were held fast, and the nylon wasn’t biting into my ankles too badly, so I figured I’d be ok. I also wouldn’t pull free easily.

Laying down, and getting more and more excited, I wove the other pair of nylons through the posts at the head of the bed frame. Now this was where I had to do some thinking. I wrapped the silk belt around my head, and tied it firmly in the back. It was on my forehead, ready to be pulled down over my eyes. I tied a slip not in the each foot of the stockings. I reached over and turned off the bedside light. I pulled the silk mask down over my eyes, and felt for the nylons. As I slid my wrists into the loops I’d made, the music blared. I pulled slightly on my wrists, and the trap was set.

All I could do was wait.

I had no sense of time. All I could do was wait…trying to anticipate what you’d do to me…for me…for yourself. Every so often I’d shift a bit, or move to scratch an itch or a tickle, and I’d be reminded of the predicament I’d gotten myself into.

I’d tied myself up at two in the morning, knowing the bars were closing around then. It might have been fifteen minutes, it might have been an hour, but you finally returned home.

I couldn’t hear anything over the music, but I could detect a slight change in the light level in the apartment, as you’d turned on the hall light. I didn’t hear you unlocking or opening the door, as the music was too loud. Any second you’d come in, and I waited for the light to get brighter as you opened the bedroom door all the way.

I was quivering, hard as iron.

But you didn’t open the door.

And you weren’t alone.

The music wasn’t loud enough to overcome the laughter and giggling of you and your friends who, obvious to me now, had returned to your place with you.

I suddenly panicked and pulled at my bonds. This was a mistake, as it only tightened the slip knots and secured me further. I suddenly regretted turning the music up. I waited, wondering what was happening.

I could hear snippets of conversation…

“…so hot and hard bodied…”

“…waved his big cock right in your face Janet…”

“…I’m so wet from those guys…”

“…want more wine…”

“…can’t believe Nancy went home with that guy…”

“…going to change the music…”

Shit….that wasn’t your voice saying they were going to change the music.

Suddenly the light in the room increased as the door was opened. It increased more as the light switch flipped on.

“Oh my God.”

That simple line drowned out the music in my ears and was all I could hear. I couldn’t identify who it was saying it, but the door slammed shut quickly, the light still on. Now I wasn’t sure what to do…one of your friends had seen me…laying on your bed, spread eagled, cock hard as could be, blindfolded and tied up. This wasn’t the fantasy I had planned out for us.


Part II

The joking out in the living room suddenly stopped. I knew the loud drunken lines about the naked strippers, and about wine, and your sluttish friend Nancy had been replaced by whispers of what had been seen in the bedroom.

It seemed like hours passed while I waited for your response….waited to see what you’d do…whether you’d be angry or just laugh at me and release me. I know it was mere minutes, but it stretched on and on….and my cock just throbbed more and more. The idea of your friend seeing me like this ran through my mind, exciting me more and more.

I thought I heard the door to the bedroom open, but couldn’t tell, as the lighting in the room didn’t change. The music suddenly stopped, and I could hear someone’s breath growing more rapid…but still nobody spoke.

I heard the door close again.

Silence stretched on…suddenly I heard a bit of a giggle through the door, and some bumping around in the hall.

I listened, and sounds seemed amplified, for any hint of what was going on. It was so amazingly quiet all of a sudden, and then I heard it. The sound of the bottom of the door moving across the carpet.

The sound of many soft footsteps approaching me.

The sound of clothes rustling.

The sound of sudden intakes of breath, and a muffled giggle.

I didn’t dare move…and realized I was holding my breath but couldn’t exhale…

You and your friends were standing above me…seeing me exposed, seeing me restrained, seeing me.

I heard your voice, “I can’t believe he did this for me…” followed by, “come with me….”

“I’ve never seen one before…”

Louder noises as you all left the room and, “You too.” What I guessed were one of your friend’s noises signaled her running out of the room. The door closed. I recognized a voice..that of Andrea who was your friend from work, who had never been with a man before, according to you. She was extremely shy and quiet, and came from an overprotective family. Oh my God, what were you doing?

I strained to hear any hint of what was going on…but nothing. Then the sound of a cork popping as you obviously opened more wine…and another cork. And then laughter, and giggling again. More snippets of excited whispers reached my ears…

“…will he be mad…”

“…are they always that hard…” (I guessed this was Andrea)

“…you don’t mind…”

“…drea needs to learn…”

“…don’t want him to know who…”

I felt a bit feint, not knowing what was going on, and tried to slow my breathing down.

I could also feel the blood engorging my penis, making me harder than ever before.

I heard a whisper….and a whispered reply, “sure if you want…” and then I felt it.

A cool hand on my stomach.

And I didn’t think it was yours.

I felt it sliding down toward my erect member. And then it reached my pubic hair. The finger tips ran through my hair slowly, and traced back a bit…and I could here the breathing increase, and more giggling.

I felt warm breath on my hip, and then on my cock. Though with the heat from my cock, the air felt cool.

I quivered a bit, as the hand and breath suddenly moved away.

Again whispers, “so that’s circumcised right?” in Andrea’s voice, and an affirmative response from someone else.

I felt a hand again, and then another, and another on my legs, and chest, and arms.

My breathing was becoming more rapid, and I strained my neck back, hoping to see who was in the room through the bottom of my blindfold. To no avail.

And then you spoke, “Stop that. You’ll never know who’s seen you here, and there’s no use trying to find out.”

“And don’t think this is going to become some kinky 6-way sex thing, because it’s not. Now that everyone’s seen you, they’re going home.”

And that was that. I gave myself up to the moment, to your control. Complete trust, like we’d talked about…just in a totally different way than we’d discussed before.

I felt something move down over my ears…headphones…and then music started, and drowned out all else. I was blind and deaf, and in a room with a bunch of women…

Janet was probably with you, and Andrea I thought…and you…and who knows how many others, who I couldn’t identify…and I realized that this would haunt and embarrass me every time I met with your friends…knowing that they may have been here tonight…

The song finished, and another started…and then another…I felt it again…breath on my cock. You’d sent them home and were back.

And two fingers, firmly grabbing the tip, and pulling it straight up into the air.

Still I could hear nothing. I knew that the tip of my penis must be wet with pre-cum, and that it was achingly obvious to you that I was loving this.

I felt a 2nd hand somewhat roughly grab my testicles and lift them up a bit, pulling them into view….

And then your hands moved away…then, again, I felt a touch.

It was light and rapid, and quickly retreated, on the underside of my cock as it hovered above my belly.

And then another light stroke, and then continued contact. Slowly the fingers wrapped around my penis….and the hand gripped it lightly…and then more firmly. A few squeezes, and then it moved away, leaving me quivering again.

I then felt your hand return…

My cock was again enveloped and raised upward….and a finger touched the tip, and traced the underside of the head. I could feel another lightly touching my penis in various areas….the flap of skin under the head, the thick vein underneath….my testicles again…and then dipping into the fluid on the tip.

And then it was dropped again….flopping back briefly before hovering almost painfully over my belly again.

I felt like a science exhibit, with someone pointing out all the important details of anatomy….not knowing what was next.

And then I felt nothing for a few minutes. With the music playing, I couldn’t tell what was going on. The light shifted slightly, I guess you were moving around, but that was it…no hint of what was happening.

Suddenly I felt cold metal against my thigh. I clenched up quickly in surprise…and it moved away. I could feel my penis bobbing up in down. The headphone lifted briefly from my right ear, and I heard you whisper, “don’t move”. I didn’t.

Again I felt a hand return to my stomach. It pressed down firmly, and then it moved. I suddenly felt a bunch of my pubic hair being pulled away from my body, while the palm of the hand pressed in the opposite direction. And then the tension released and I realized what was going on. The cold metal were scissors, and you were cutting away my pubic hair. We’d discussed this before jokingly, and I resisted the idea, knowing how stupid it would look in a change room, and how foolish I’d feel. The cutting of my hair continued…and I couldn’t stop it. I felt the whole process and envisioned it in my minds’ eye. You even cut the hair from my balls…and I definitely stayed as still as possible.

And then I felt something cold and wet followed by warm hands at the base of my stomach…they moved around slowly, gently, caressingly, before I figured out what was going on. Some type of cream or lotion was being applied…and the smell wafted up to me…shaving cream!

And then the razor…thank god you’ve got a steady hand. I held myself motionless, though my cock throbbed and throbbed. You covered everything…even moving the shaving cream up and down my shaft and around my testicles. You removed every hair down there, and I couldn’t believe I hadn’t exploded yet…and dreaded doing so…cumming in from of your friends wasn’t something I could even contemplate yet.

I felt the air, amazingly cool, wonderfully tingly, on my bare cock, balls, and well, formerly hair areas. It was scintillating.

I had never been so utterly exposed in my life.

Part III

And you were just watching me…I couldn’t hear a thing with the music…wait…a song ended…silence…and no more songs….just muffled whisperings…

Wait a minute, muffled whisperings? You weren’t alone…

“I never thought it would be so sexy looking…”

“Andrea, any other questions?”

“I don’t think so but…um…what do you do with it…”

At that question, there were many many giggles, and the general response was, “anything you want.”

Your voice was the only one I could identify for sure, “well, Andrea, he’s not going to know if it’s me doing something to him or you, so you can touch him some more if you want…”

And again I felt hands…this time, not yours, on my body…on my penis...my cock.

I could feel myself nearing eruption. And didn’t think I could stop.

Your voice again, “Andrea, see how it’s quivering…and all that fluid at the top…that means he’s about to cum soon, so watch out…you don’t want to get it in your hair…”

“Is there a lot that comes out? Will it hurt? Does it taste bad?” were questions Andread rapidly asked and you answered.

And then I heard it, “Taste a bit if you want…” and then silence.

I knew she was thinking about what to do, and I waited for her fingertip to touch the head of my penis again taking some of the fluid. But it wasn’t a finger, but a tongue, and a pair of lips surrounding the head. Briefly….and then they moved away. I heard gasping from the five women in the room…and a sudden laugh.

“Andrea, I meant with your fingertip….”

“oh my god…I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…”

“It’s ok, sweetie, just not what I was expecting, but he thinks it’s me, it’s ok….did you like the taste?”

“it was salty but ok…different…can, um, I taste it again?”

“…um…none of you can ever tell him or anyone ok…and this whole night NEVER happened, and will never happen again…but ok Andrea, one more taste…”

And as her lips touched the head of my penis again, I came….filling her mouth, and making her gag…

The laughter was spontaneous and loud, and I felt my whole body going red with shame and embarrassment…

“Andrea, you should see yourself, it’s all over your face and hair…”

Silence, then more laughing…

“OK, I think, that’s enough for tonight….show’s over ladies…”

And amid a few groans, I heard them leave the room and the door close.

I heard voices at normal volume through the door mentioning taxis, and realized they were going home. I heard Janet’s voice thanking you and everyone for a night to remember, and the front door close.

Part IV

Silence again, and then running water in the bathroom…

The bedroom door opened, and I felt the headphones being removed from my head.

My penis was already quivering again, and becoming hard.

The lights in the room were turned off, and I felt the bed shift. The blindfold was removed, and I could make out your shape in the darkness. I felt your cool skin as you slid onto the bed. I saw a wet towel in your hand. It was warm and you cleaned me up….I remained silent not knowing what to say, or how to say it…

And then you spoke….

“That was the most exciting thing I can imagine….can you forgive me for letting them see you like that? I won’t ever tell you who was here, but they loved it. I was going to untie you after they left, but I knew it was my chance to shave you…”

Wait a minute…they didn’t leave before that…but didn’t say a thing…

“…I hope you’re not mad…”

I simply answered, “I loved what you did to me after they left, and as you could tell, was excited the whole time, I hope you’re not mad they saw me…”

“not mad, and a bit turned on…a lot turned on…but I knew I couldn’t let them stay, that’s why I sent them home so early…”

“ok, untie me know..”


“…….not a chance!”

*