Surprise Visit

Story Info
Sexy girl surprises her guy.
1.5k words
4.4
13.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at your hotel 4pm this afternoon. Eager to see you, I climbed the walls, in my white Capri pants and chocolate stripped low cut shirt, not knowing where and when I could step on you. You did not know that I had been planning to visit you at this time, this day, even this week and I checked with your parents to be sure you were not going to be surprising me at home.

And suddenly there you appear, in the lobby between the fireplace and enormous picture window. You have your back to me and I quietly walk towards you. Standing on my toes and placing my hands over your eyes I whisper 'guess who' into your ear. You turn about slowly and knock me over abruptly with a hug. We fall to the floor laughing and drawing attention from people around us, but it's impossible even to think about caring, we simply do not see them.

Getting up off the floor, we sit on the couch in front of the fire, talking excitedly. You stroke my arm as we talk. Millions of shivers run up my spine and my stomach swims with butterflies. My eyes pour over you, noticing your well-defined arms, chest, and the way one ringlet of hair stands out from the rest. I feel your eyes moving over my body as well, my hair has a new lustrous shine to it and my body is more cut and bosomy than before. The mountain air and trees gives you a rugged smell and I take it in while watching your mouth move towards mine. The kiss; it is the sweetest, purest thing I have ever tasted! It sends waves of warmth to regions that you haven't visited in some time. I yearn and long for you. My mind is rolling a thousand times over because it feels so good to be seeing you in person and not just as a boy in a photograph. I want to take it further though, I want to touch you more, be enveloped by your strong arms, and feel you within me. And so I touch your knee with a suggestive glint in my eyes.

You immediately stand up; bringing me up with you and taking me by the hand, guide me down a long, empty hall. It's hard to walk while I nibble your ear, but we manage. Outside now, we stroll talking, along a back trail with our hands in each other's back pockets. It feels good to be like this again. Hungrily I caress your hard cheeks through your tight, black work pants. I can't wait to rip them off you.

We arrive at a large cabin and you whisper "no one will be about for a couple hours" and lead me into what I know from photographs, is your bedroom. As you stand quite closely behind me, you give me a quick tour pointing out comics and such things. I can feel your stiffness against my body and so I brush against you, getting more and more excited. "Mmm, Catty," you whisper. Tenderly, you wrap your arms around me from behind, and I, relaxing into them and you, move us closer to the bed.

Kissing softly but passionately, we fall into a sea of soft blankets, but I push them aside, it's much too hot for them. Your eyes look bluer than blue today and its hard not to notice anything but them, but I do. Man, do I ever.

Climbing on top of you, I kiss your neck with such intensity that you reach and fondle my firm breasts in delight. You focus in on my erect nipples right away and stroking them gently through my bra and shirt cause me to grind and swivel my hips against yours. Our intertwined bodies paw at each other with fervour ever so strong. I'm very wet for you right now and so with care, I unbutton your navy blue dress shirt, licking the new exposed skin as I go lower and lower. I get to your belt, stick one finger under it and run it around your waist just above your boxers with a firm pressure that instead of tickling, only makes you more horny. While looking you straight in the eyes, I undo your belt buckle, opening your pants to give you more room. I do not touch you though, not yet, I want the desire to build to unreasonable proportions. Through your boxers, I let my mouth hover over your swollenness and breathe heavily. My warm, hot air is enough to put you over the top and so I stop and bring my face back to yours with a deep, long kiss, wanting to draw this out... .

As we kiss, you let your mouth wander down the nape of my neck, into my cleavage and back again as you slowly lift my shirt over my head exposing my pink and grey flowered bra. I press my chest into you with a tight embrace, entangling our limbs and causing me to loose all knowledge of which part is yours and which mine.

You are on top of me now - with a heaviness that I have come to love, like a strong coating of blankets – giving me opportunity to caress your sexy, sexy back and shoulders. Up and down, back and forth, I run my fingers along your spine, giving you shivers of the good kind, if feels so nice to touch you again. Moving my attention lower, I coax your pants off with my legs, but you, tugging at mine, are refused. Instead, as you linger above with your eyes glued to my hands, body and eyes, I deny you the pleasure to touch me, while I erotically undo the white low rise Capri's. First, the button, then the zipper, at a painstaking pace meant to tantalize, tease and torment you tremendously. It works, for as soon as I have them off, exposing my shapely body and pink lacy underwear, horny you ravages me.

Ardour overtaking us, we become a whirlwind of lips, shoulders, hands, breasts, abs, and legs; all remaining clothing is ripped off and thrown to the side in a passionate frenzy. With sensitivity, you cover my right nipple with your mouth and wash your tongue over it in small circles touching just the tip. I take my hands from your sculpted shoulders and run them through your luscious thick, dark hair, kneading your scalp, petting the nape of your neck and twirling curls with my fingers. Then taking my entire nipple in, you begin to suck, making my mouth water for you and my vagina even wetter.

I drive you and me up to our knees with a powerful kiss and bend over, lubricating your solid penis with my mouth. You moan, which only encourages me. I take you further in, massaging your stiff dick with my tongue, sucking it at shifting rates of intensity, cupping your balls, rolling them smoothly in my hands and ringing your shaft with my supple lips, all while sliding up and down you in a trance building rhythm. Then I take your swollen member in my hand as you fondle my butt cheeks and proceed to tease you and myself with it, running it along my pussy lips, letting my juices drip on it and then grinding against it. As I clutch your sturdy arm and breathe heavily into your ear, I whisper naughty things. "Mmm, you make me feel sooo good. I want you bad. Right now, like you wouldn't believe."

Suddenly, I am on my back and you're easing into me. I pull back my breath as you enter me, but then relax and smile as your thrusts – slow, smooth and tender – send me into a euphoric state of bliss. You fill me up and it's unfathomable to me how both our bodies and minds seem to be a perfect fit. My boobs bounce as you go quicker and harder and I place my hand on the left one, cupping it and massaging it in time with you. To help you go deeper I grasp your right butt cheek, raise my hips to meet yours and place one and sometimes two legs on your shoulder, deeper and deeper into me.

We gracefully roll and I flip up on top of you. You are so hard it's unbelievable and I ride you until you cannot take it anymore and we have to slow down. Controlling your erect cock like a joystick, I slide my sopping vagina down and up it. Building up speed, I know you are about to cum soon and so I start touching myself while you drool. Moving my finger in small rapid circles over my clit, you grab my hips and bounce me quicker and quicker on you, tingling sensations run threw me and I manage to get out "I'm almost... there," you smile and start giving it to me like heck. Flipping me on to my back and bringing me close to the edge of the bed, you kneel on the floor and just ram me home. Your face twists in pleasure as you pump your hot juices into me. I reach the top and cum just after you, warming your tired penis with my wetness once more.

We may just have to do this again.