Surprise Visitor

Story Info
Sexy young woman joins a couple.
769 words
3.78
39.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had traveled over 1000 miles on a custom built flathead 80 Harley Davidson to escape the cold impending winter winds of Canada's north into the mild air blowing in from the Pacific coast to the warmer climate of northern California. She remembered the feeling of the first warm winds blowing in her face when they descended into a valley as they neared San Francisco. It was so liberating that she undid her form fitting black leather jacket and lifted her t-shirt to flash her firm, perky 19 year old boobs to the next four or five vehicles they passed.

I smiled as I thought back to that sunny day almost a year and a half ago and of the many adventures I'd had in that short time. This was a land of free spirits and I had learned to open my mind to new experiences, like the time my boyfriend brought home a 20 something hot blonde to join us in the bedroom. I had left a party early and went home alone as I sometimes did, but woke up in the middle of night to a soft hand caressing the inside of my thighs as I lay naked and half-asleep on top of the sheets in the heat of that summer night. I was startled at first, but when I saw my boyfriend there as well, I decided to allow him a fantasy he had often suggested but the opportunity had not arisen -- until now!

The girl gently rolled me over and began kissing my stomach lightly, until she reached my belly button where her tongue slowly circled the outside, then flicked her tongue inside. Her soft, moist, pink tongue then ventured to the spot just below my belly button and very slowly moved downward as her hands moved upward to my now swollen nipples on my breasts. She gently squeezes them as her tongue finds my throbbing button and begins to suck and lick it very lightly. My pussy is oozing wet by then so I take one of her hands from my breast and put it between my legs. She takes the cue immediately and thrusts two fingers inside as far as she can go while still licking my clit and begins to stroke me inside gently, then harder and faster at my encouragement.

I am ready to explode but I want real penetration so I look up to my boyfriend who is kneeling behind the girl stroking his big erect cock and playing with her tits and I tell him to fuck me - NOW! The girl moves up to squat over my face and I proceed to return the favor she just did for me. I feel my boyfriend's hands grab my ass and lift me up as he rams his big hard dick into my wet, engorged pussy. I came almost immediately in a tongue licking, finger fucking frenzy on the girl.

She was now ready for something a little more "filling" too so my boyfriend pulled out just in the nick of time and took a moment to cool off. The girl and I gave him a little show of licking and sucking each others tits and then the girl smiled and turned her ass to him and said "My turn!" Only too happy to oblige, he grabbed her hips and slid her toward his rock hard cock, then fucked her hard while I watched, kneeling in front of them massaging her big, round, heaving tits. She came so hard I had to put my hand over her mouth for a moment so she wouldn't wake the neighbors!

I knew the look on his face that told me he was ready to shoot his hot cum load too, so I whispered "pull out now and cum all over these big, beautiful tits. I want to watch you cum on them and then I will lick her clean". The mental image of that sent him over the edge. He pulled out of her, turned her over and positioned himself over her chest where his hot juices spurt out over and over again all over those soft, luscious breasts.

As promised, I lick her clean of every drop and we all fall on the bed in exhaustion. I woke a few hours later to find the girl has disappeared and my boyfriend is sleeping like a baby beside me -- with a big smile on his face! We never saw her again but she made my first bi-sexual experience something I will never forget... and would maybe even try again someday!