Surprise visitor

Story Info
She didn't expect to have a guest after bedtime.
2.1k words
4.18
48.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long day. Most of them had been recently, so this came as no surprise. One more uncomfortable day spent on the train and in the office leading into an evening spent taking care of the baby and the boy. The baby, of course, was not interested in having a nice evening. Between the diapers and fussing, it was nice to have him tucked sleeping in his crib. His brother was asleep in the bed beside him. She watched a little of the news before rolling over for the night. Oh how she wished he husband didn't work nights. She admired him for it, and he understood the practical side too. Without conflicting work schedules, there would be no need for day care. Still, it would be nice if he had the night off tonight. A warm body to drift off to sleep next to would be a welcomed change. Nevertheless she drifted off to sleep anyway. Another day in the books, the night, however, hadn't had its say.

She was dreaming about work. Sadly, this was a regular occurrence and it was never a pleasant one. There she sat at her desk being pulled from one direction to the next. Sometimes it was by familiar faces, but in the midst of it all, she was being dragged by backward by something she couldn't see. She awoke startled by this and realized her arms were being pulled over her head. It felt like something was being wound around her wrists and the headboard. She started to speak, but a hand over her mouth left the words inside her head with only a muffled groan escaping her lips.

"Be quiet. The kids don't need to be awake for this."

She heard this, but couldn't register the voice. It was a faint whisper, but clearly that of a man's voice. She wriggled for a moment, but fearing the welfare of her boys, she stopped.

"Good girl. If you do as you are told, this will be nice and easy, understand?"

She whispered that she did. With that she felt something being pulled across her eyes. She wouldn't be able to see this. She hoped that would make this easier.

"Let's see what we have here."

The sheets that were now barely covering her legs were cast aside. A hand was now running up and down her leg. With one quick movement, her shorts and panties were stripped from her. The hands parted her thighs and felt her pubic hair. Her body tensed at this intrusion, so she started telling herself to make it easy, and he'll go away. The man repositioned himself between her legs and continued exploring her thighs and lush pubic hair. She felt him lean his face between her legs, which elicited an approving moan after a loud inhale. His hands moved to discover her ass. Another approving sound surprised her. She was not happy with her figure. After all, a nine month old and a preschooler didn't make it easy to get to the gym.

"Your pussy is heavenly, and your ass is even better."

Most of her thought that he was full of shit, but there was a small part of her who was happy to hear it even in these circumstances. His hands released her, and began tugging at her old t-shirt. The poor thing had seen better days. He took advantage of one of the many holes in the shirt and tore it off her with two quick tears. She knew her breasts were fantastic. 38DDs were held in high regard by men and women alike. Instantly they were being kneaded firmly.

"Great tits, baby."

He was now exploring everything between her tits and ass. Soon she felt him move in to suck her nipple. His lips were firm, but not to the point of being unpleasant. He rolled his tongue around one, and then did the same to the second. One hand had moved down and was rubbing the slit between her legs. It was hard for her to believe, but she was getting wet. As he continued sucking, a finger entered her, and then a second. Her hips betrayed her, and widened without being asked. There was a satisfied chuckle from her guest as he began to slide his lips from her hard nipples to her warm, pussy. His lips kissed it like a mouth before his tongue slipped inside. He found her clit quickly, and she squirmed again. He was in no hurry now. His tongue danced around her clit, and dived deep into her. She told herself that she shouldn't be enjoying this, but it did feel good. He withdrew his tongue, and left the bed. She could heat the sound of his zipper and a belt being undone. He was disrobing completely by the sounds of it.

"Your pussy is intoxicating. I'm not done with it by a long shot, but it's time you tasted my cock."

She must have forgotten for a moment what was happening because she was a little surprised by this declaration. She wanted him back between her legs, but she didn't want him there at all. The mattress bowed as he approached her head on his knees. One hand reached under her head, and turned her towards him, and the other guided his semi-hard cock to her lips.

"Open your mouth, baby."

She relaxed her lips letting the head of his cock slide into her mouth. She hadn't much movement available to her, so he held her in place and began fucking her mouth slowly. She could feel his dick getting harder in her lips. Slowly he thrust further and further into her mouth until she was taking the whole thing. She'd had bigger, but it was certainly filling her mouth up with the taste of sweat and pre-cum. After a couple minutes, he pulled his penis out and positioned a pillow under her head. She thought it odd when he repositioned himself straddling her head. She couldn't see what he was that he was stroking his cock inches from her mouth.

"I want you to lick my balls."

She could feel the thin hair of his scrotum on her lips, and she obliged. At first she sort of flicked at them with a flat tongue before circling her tongue around them.

"Suck my balls, dirty baby."

She took his balls in her mouth still tonguing them. This was met with an appreciative moan. He was stroking his cock slowly while she lavished her sweet tongue on his balls.

"Do you know what a rimjob is?"

She nodded. With that, he pulled his balls from her mouth repositioning so his taint was on her lips. Her tongue took a tentative taste. Oddly it wasn't that much different from a blowjob. Her tongue slid between his balls and ass for a few moments. Then she felt the opening. She took a few sheepish licks before he moved in forcing her tongue inside him. The groan she heard was much louder this time, and she moved her tongue in and out of his ass for what seemed like 10 minutes.

"You are a dirty, little whore. I'm going to cum in your mouth, but we aren't done yet. Oh and when I cum, don't swallow it until I tell you to."

This was the last thing she wanted to hear, but after giving her first rimjob, a mouthful of cum shouldn't be that bad. He repositioned again still straddling her face, but this time he plowed is cock into her mouth. There was no patience or restraint. He was obviously ready to cum, and he did. With four quick bursts, he mouth was full of cock and cum. She wanted to spit both out, but she remembered what was said. He removed his cock.

"Don't swallow it."

He dismounted her face, and to her surprise, his lips touched hers. He forced his tongue into her mouth and rolled it around her tongue, which was covered by his semen. The kiss ended, and he told her to swallow, and she did. She hated doing it, but she was more confused by the kiss. She could hear his heavy breathing, and it sounded like he was searching on the floor for something.

"They're always under the bed."

She knew what he was looking for, and then she heard the unmistakable hum of her substitute cock. He returned to his perch between her legs, and began circling her nipples with the vibrator. This was almost torture for her because she thought that once he came, it would be over. If this must continue, why can't her vibrator be in her pussy? It soon was. She was wet already, so it entered her with the greatest of ease. With his other hand, he parted her pussy, and leaned in to flick his tongue against her clit. She hated that she was enjoying this. A short time passed, and he stopped licking, but kept fucking her hot pussy with her vibrator.

"You have three minutes to cum. If you cum in three minutes, you'll be my horny little slut. I'll fuck your pussy. If it takes more than three minutes, I'll take my dirty whore in the ass."

This wasn't good. She hated getting fucked in the ass. Her mind went to work fantasizing about anything that had ever gotten a rise out of her. She thought of men fucking her, women going down on her, armies of tongues and tits and cocks ran through her mind. His tongue returned to her clit, which offered some hope that she could do this. She could feel her orgasm coming, but her concern over the time repeatedly doused her arousal.

"That's three minutes."

FUCK!! She knew this wasn't good, but he hadn't stopped fucking her pussy. In fact, after he spoke, his tongue returned to her clit with a vengeance. With the pressure gone, it took maybe two minutes for her to start bucking her hips and moaning. She had finally cum. He slowed the thrusts of the vibrator and stopped licking. He lifted both her legs together in one arm while continuing the thrusts. In an instant, she felt his tongue pressing against her anus. She clenched up hoping to avid this, but his tongue broke through her resistance. He was fucking her asshole with his tongue. Both her pussy and ass were being filled, and she thought for a second that this might not be so bad. She let her legs drop to the bed spreading wide open. His tongue was completely inside her ass now. This really isn't so bad. This continued for a time until he removed his tongue and the vibrator. He repositioned her legs straight up again which exposed her pussy and tight, wet asshole. She felt his now-familiar tongue return to her pussy. The she felt the low hum against her anus. He was entering her ass with her own vibrator. She gasped loudly at this. It hurt, but it went in. He continued eating her pussy while he slid the vibrator deeper and deeper into her ass. The pain was beginning to subside. The vibe seemed to feel very good inside her.

"Time to roll over."

Her hands were still tied to the headboard, but with some maneuvering he was able to roll her onto her knees with her ass in the air. He took position behind her. She felt him rubbing his cock against her clit, and he entered he gloriously fucked pussy. He thrust a few times before withdrawing and placing the head of his cock against her anus. It entered her with the greatest of ease. In fact, after the vibrator, this was almost easy. He pressed slowly into her ass, deeper and deeper until his hips were flush with her ass. He gabbed onto her ass and began to fuck her. He fucked her with an intensity that she hadn't seen in a long time. She could tell this wasn't going to last long, and within minute, she felt a twitching in her ass that told her he was cumming. He dropped on top of her and groaned in ecstasy. Once composed, he untied her hands, and rolled her onto her back once again. He took one last taste of her pussy, and he laid down next to her. She didn't know what to do now, but she eventually removed the blindfold. The face she saw was that of her husband. He looked spent, but very happy. She smiled kissed him.

"I hope you liked that."

He did.

So did she.