Surprise Visitor? Ch. 02

Story Info
Man submits to his Mistress & her mate.
1.1k words
4.2
29k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You next tell him to untie my hands from behind my back, but just as I think I'm going to finally be freed you tell him to tie each arm down so that it is connected to my ankles. Now I am hogtied and more vulnerable than ever. I get a little frightened yet the effect causes my cock to drool even more precum so that a small puddle is developing on my stomach.

Then you order him to push me over so that my ass is sticking into the air with my balls and cock hanging below it while I balance on my knees and shoulders/face. I can't think of a more compromising position I could possibly be put into. I can feel you both near me, but all I can hear are my own groans and whimpers as I long to cum . My neglected cock hangs below me and I wonder when, and indeed if, it will receive any attention. No sooner do I think this when you order him to clean my dripping cock off with his mouth. The bed bounces slightly as he slides his head underneath me in order to perform his given task.

His hands are on my ass and he gently pulls me to him. First I feel him grip my cock in his hand, then his tongue swirls around the head of my now uncontrollably twitching member. I moan deeply as he takes it all into his mouth in one swift swallow. He bobs his head slowly and I begin to hunch his mouth, trying to match his motions. You sense that I am beginning to work toward release so you order him to stop. I once again moan as my pulsing cock withdraws from his lips. My heart then skips a beat as I hear you tell him to fuck my ass.

I've told you before that I've never had a real dick in my ass, and I can imagine the devilish grin you must have seeing my reaction to your order. Once again I am a bit frightened, but a lot aroused. I have had nine inches of my twelve inch dildo deep in my ass before, but that was when I was controlling the tempo and power with which it pounded me. Now I had no control. I think again of the camera taping our activities. I can't believe the position I'm in and can only wonder how I look, but those thoughts quickly disappear as I feel the bed behind me shift once again as he positions himself to mount me.

Suddenly, I feel a finger at my opening and he rubs some lubricant on it, then the finger plunges into me as I grunt my approval. He fucks me with his finger for a minute and just when I begin pushing back to meet each thrust you tell him to use his dick now. I tense just a bit as I feel the head of his cock begin to nudge between my cheeks. I know I need to relax to let it in easily and then I feel him begin to push into me. It feels much different than any dildo I've had and I can tell when the head of his dick has pushed pass the ring around my opening. I then feel him shift his body as he drives it into me deeper. He slowly pushes in until he is all the way inside and I can feel his balls resting against the skin between my now impaled asshole and my balls. You tell him to pump me now and he begins to thrust in and out of me. In slow short motions at first, until I hear his breathing quicken and then he starts pounding me with long hard strokes.

I am moaning and grunting uncontrollably, like some wild animal at the indescribable feeling of being filled over and over again by his hard cock. Then I feel you sit in front of me and you take my head and position it so that I can eat your pussy while he fucks me silly. I go at your pussy like a starving man. I only wish I could use my fingers on you as well, but I can feel that your own fingers are plunging in and out of your pussy as I attack your clit with all the gusto I can summon.

Then, I feel him drive deep into me and tense up and followed by him unloading his load deep inside me. It's like nothing I've ever felt before and I moan deeply and wantonly as lust seems to have completely taken control of my senses. That sets you off then as you yell that you're cumming again and pull my head to your pussy with such force that I think I'm going to lose contact with your clit but I latch on for dear life.

After you finish shaking he withdraws his softening dick from my ass with a pop. I can feel the cum dripping out of my ass and running down my thigh. At this point I still haven't gotten to cum myself and I begin to beg you for release as my balls feel like they're going to explode. You say that I have been a good toy and begin to untie my hands and you also remove my blindfold. As soon as I see your angelic face I want to kiss you deeply and do. You then lay me on my back and climb on top of me easing my aching cock into your beautiful wet pussy. You ride me slowly for a stroke or two then begin to bounce on my pole. The look on your face is one of absolute lust and I love the way that you look me in the eye the whole time I'm inside you.

I know it's not going to take me long the way your tight, wet pussy feels sliding up and down on my oh so sensitive cock and soon I whimper that I'm getting near. You bend down and press your hard nipples into my chest, then you kiss me hard and suck my tongue into your mouth as you ride me. I immediately explode inside you with more force than I thought I was capable of. After I cease thrusting you climb off me and tell us both that we're going to rest a bit and then you are going to use us to make you cum more than you ever have… or else.

I hope we succeed?