Surprise Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers

Smiling at Sam I said.

"Is this what you were going to ask me to do?"

In answer the camera flashed.

He passed it back to Jake not taking his eyes of me.

Jake shook his head.

"I think you have taken his power of speech, how about we shock him some more."

"Lay back on the couch for me."

I threw the cushions up one side then lay back all the time careful not to show anything, arranging the sarong so that it covered my pussy, legs shut together.

I wanted to tease keeping my pussy hidden away for just a while longer

Jake squatted down with some difficulty to take the picture and I could see from the shape in his jeans why he was having trouble.

He stood over me a few seconds then handed the camera to Sam.

"Knock yourself out buddy."

Sam lifted the camera to take another shot.

I stopped him by saying. "Don't you want to reposition me first?"

He peered round the camera, thinking for a moment.

"Can you put your leg on the floor please?"

This would be the moment to see how far I could take things with him.

Slipping down across the sofa a little so that I was almost lying down I placed one foot to the carpet dropping my hands to the sarong and undoing the first loop of the knot so that it now lay on me just loosely fastened.

Again he raised the camera, again I stopped him.

"Would you like the sarong rearrange so that it covers a little less?"

He licked his bottom lip, his voice quiet as he answered.

"If that's allowed, yes id like that."

This was it; he would either think he was the luckiest guy alive or take to his heels.

I waited until he was raising the camera again then said.

"You had better come over here and rearrange it for me then."

He almost dropped the camera. "Are you serious?"

I nodded and to my surprise he handed the camera to Jake and walked over to the sofa.

He stood beside me, hands clasped in front of him trying to hide an obvious hard on.

"Exactly how do I go about this?"

"Just take the Sarong and fold it under over my belly until there is just the end bit covering me."

His hands were shaking as he reached out and gently folded the material as I had said.

He made as if to walk away, but I stopped him.

My heart was thudding in my chest and a little drop of moisture trickled from my pussy.

"We're not finished yet; it would make a really good shot if you took the tail of material covering me and just ease it up a little so that my pussy just peeks out."

His hands were shaking more than ever as he carefully pinched the material between his thumb and index finger, careful not to make contact and slowly inched it up over my pussy lips. I could tell from where the material lay that just the very bottom half of my pussy was naked, I kept my thighs partially closed so that it would be a glimpse but not a full reveal.

Without a word he retrieved the camera and took the shot.

My heart was beating hard in my chest, it was Jakes turn and I knew that he would have none of the reservations that Sam had.

He approached me with a smile that if any wider would have split his head in two.

"Is it alright if I rearrange things a little?"

I laughed knowing what was to come.

"Go for it, as long as it's tasteful." I teased.

Without hesitation he carefully brushed the sarong to one side exposing my naked pussy to the room, his fingers 'accidentally' brushing against me as he did so.

He stepped back savouring the sight for a moment before taking the camera from Sam.

The cool air on my damp pussy made me shiver as he shot off several pictures, kneeling to get a better angle.

It was so exciting as they looked over my naked body and feeling really turned on I slowly let my knee drift out, opening up my thighs, fully exposing my pussy.

Closing my eyes, lost in the moment I gently kneaded my breasts, the nipples erect against my palms as I slipped a hand down my body and between my legs using two fingers to spread my outer lips, completely on display.

My fingers traced over my pussy through the damp folds exposing my most intimate area to the room, I pressed my hand now slick with juice to my puffy lips and slid the middle finger into my hot depths, teasing a thumb briefly over my clit.

Masturbating for the men, I put on quite a show.

Turning my head I could see the shape of Jake's cock straining against the denim of his jeans, the material was so tight it looked like it might be hurting him.

He saw me looking undid his zip and took out his cock, it was rock hard and a sheen of pre-come glistened at the head.

He caught Steve's eye, Sam was just standing their open mouthed.

"I'm not going to touch." Jake said. "But this is too much for me to take, my cock was hurting cramped up like that so I had to do something."

Steve laughed.

"Hey if Jules wants to play then its Ok with me, just remember you only go as far as she wants and no fucking...that's my privilege."

This was said more for Sam's benefit than Jake's.

I sat up pulling the sarong to me.

"Let's go into the conservatory, there is a beach towel on the seat, I don't want you guys making a mess in here." I stood to go then added,

"Oh and if we are going to have fun naked then it has to be all of us naked, Ok Sam?"

Jake had already stripped off and to his credit Sam followed suit, everyone followed me out into the conservatory, Jake already had this cock in his hand and began to stroke himself as I slowly turned around, and bent over giving them a good look at my ass while I arranged cushions on a low coffee table, placing the towel over them.

I pulled on one cheek giving them a flash of my glistening pussy and the briefest of glimpses of my tight little asshole.

The cool night air tingled as it kissed my flesh, the feeling of being outside adding to the erotic atmosphere. My body tingled with anticipation.

I lay back stretching my arms above my head, letting my hands dangle over the edge. Jake took up the invite and pressed his hands to my breasts, leant down and nibbled along my neck, I always love having my neck kissed and moaned softly encouraging him, he made a wet trail with its tongue to my breasts, circled each nipple then began to nibble all over my torso so gently it was half exciting and half tickling. I arched to meet his mouth trying to increase the contact between his mouth and my flesh, quivering with excitement.

Jake straddled my chest rubbing the end of his cock over the soft skin of my breasts then taking the nipples in his fingers making them hard and sticky with pre cum.

Grabbing his cock I began to work my fingers up and down his shaft, he sucked air in through his teeth as I lined his cock up my mouth, stroking and squeezing until it released a drop of pre-cum onto my lips.

Placing a cushion under my head to lift it in a more comfortable position I sucked the end of his cock into my mouth, rolling my tongue over the sensitive head.

He groaned. "Taste how good you make me feel."

I could see the concentration on his face, a tremor coursing through his body as he tensed trying to delay release, his cock pulsed and jumped in my mouth and I felt the first drops of cum spray the back of my throat, he tried to move away but I held him firm, my lips pursed hard around the end of his erection, tongue pressed against the slick head as I worked the shaft with my fingers.

His cock tightened and spurted, flooding my mouth rather more quickly than I had hoped.

He finally pulled away, the last few streams of sperm dribbling out onto my chest.

Cleaning them up with a hand towel I smiled at the shocked look on his face.

"Special treat," I said.

Looking down I saw Sam standing by my waist as if he didn't know what to do, hesitant at first he gently stroked my thighs, searching my eyes for approval.

Smiling I closed my eyes and moved my knee up and out to one side, inviting a more intimate touch.

Trailing his hand up and down my thighs getting higher and higher with each movement he surprised me by sliding his hand over my damp lips and tickling my clit with the tip of his fingers, exploring the sensitive nub and watching for a reaction.

His feather light touch had me squirming to get closer to him; reaching out I took his cock in my hand, slowly stroking it as he fingered me.

Close to orgasm, my pussy ached but just as I reached the point where I could take no more he stopped, took his hand away from my clit then very gently pushed a finger into me, sliding it in and out slowly, stopping when I was on edge, reading the reactions of my body and prolonging the agony.

Slipping his finger out and along the length of my pussy he leant over me and gently blew over my swollen lips making me shudder, he repositioned himself at the end of the table and took a hold of my legs gently sliding me along until my buttocks were at the edge. Spreading my legs apart he knelt down, I could feel the warmth of his breath mingling with the cool of the air on my wet lips sending a shock wave of lust through my body. Slowly he swiped his tongue over my folds, parting them as he worked his way up to my clit, he flicked it with the tip and I moaned and bucked my hips up at him needing to be touched.

Seeing my body jump he pressed his tongue to my clit working it in small circles, my body ran hot and I tensed as my clit hardened under his touch, a muscle in my thigh jumping each time he flicked his tongue over the little nub.

Gasping for breath I couldn't contain the urge to rock my hips and felt a tingle in my belly, a trickle of juice leaked from my pussy and ran along the crack of my ass wetting the towel.

A fresh wave of pleasure washed over me as he pushed his tongue between my lips exploring the silky depths and tasting me but as soon as I began to move my hips with the rhythm of his tonguing he moved away and replaced his mouth with first one finger then two, slowly easing into me and pushing them deep until the knuckles of his hand pressed against my swollen lips.

Bending his head he licked down from my belly button, making me jump as he lightly pressed his lips over my clit, I let out a gasp, grabbing his hair pressing him to me hard as he began to nibble it ever so lightly.

As I squirmed under him he licked faster and faster while fucking his fingers in and out of my pussy, his hand slapping against my sopping lips each time he plunged them into me, suddenly he pressed his lips over my clit and sucked on it dragging his tongue hard over the sensitive nub, that was the final straw I could take no more, I came so hard and fast it made my head swim, gasping I half sat up pulling his head away from me as I pressed his hand to my pussy stilling his fingers but keeping them deep inside, my pussy gripping them tight as I soaked his hand with my juices, twitching as he continued to tease by wiggling the tips of his buried fingers against the silky walls.

My orgasm began to subside and as my breathing returned to normal I sat up with my legs hanging off the side of the table, Sam stood between them, his cock hard, sticking straight out, a dribble of pre cum leaking from the tip. I reached forward and wrapped my fingers around it stroking him with light tickles; he took a sharp breath in as I took a firm grip and eased the foreskin back, dragging a nail over the end.

Looking him in the eye I said.

"Now it's my turn to make you cum."

Gripping him harder, his cock respond to my touch jumping in my hand as I slid my fingers down the rigid shaft, he moaned and inhale, sucking in air as I lowered my head, taking just the tip between my lips and running my tongue over the glistening head, tasting the clear liquid of his pre cum as it pooled in my mouth, the fingers of my other hand lightly cupping his balls.

Stroking the slick shaft with exaggerated long slow movements while teasing the tip I let him get used to a gentle touch, he jumped and let out a moan when I suddenly sank my lips over the full length of his shaft taking as much of his cock deep into my mouth as I could, the head just tickling the back of my throat.

Easing my lips back while sucking hard I took a firm grip on his shaft working my head up and down, slow at first then more aggressively, he moaned and held my head in his hands rocking his hips in rhythm with my movements fucking my mouth with short strokes, he tensed up, his cock swelled, twitching against my tongue, I pulled my head away just in time as he began to cum, one or two gobs hitting my face and neck as I flopped back.

Gripping his twitching member he pumped his hand up and down sending thick streams of sperm onto my belly and thighs, some of the cum splattering on my pussy mingling with my own juices, running down the lips and pooling underneath my buttocks.

I felt a gob of something wet hit the left side of my chest and realized Sam was not alone in pleasuring himself as I looked up and saw Jake wanking his cock over me. Big gooey blobs of Semen landed on my breasts as Jake aimed the head of his cock at my chest; I took my left hand and rubbed the rivulets into my breasts, with my right I massaged the mess on my belly and thighs over my skin.

When they had finally stopped cumming I stood and wiped myself down with the small hand towel, picked up the beach towel and a bottle of water, stepped outside onto the patio and stood with my legs apart and poured the water over my breasts, belly and legs washing away their mess, making a show of letting the water dribble over my crotch, pouring some into my cupped hand and then dousing my pussy.

Drying myself off naked in the dusk air, exposed to anyone who might look in our garden I felt deliciously naughty.

Steve came outside and grabbed me by the hips, turning me so that I was bent forward over the wooden patio table spreading my legs with his own, Sam and Jake came out to watch and I made a show of pushing my ass back until it was nestled against him, his cock throbbed and swelled sitting between my cheeks.

As he wiggled his hips to get into just the right position the end of his cock brushed my sensitive slit making me gasp, reaching between us he rubbed the tip up and down, lubricating it, grabbed my hips then slammed hard into my pussy.

The movement was so sudden that I couldn't help but arch my back, gasping as he ground his pelvis hard into my flesh, pushing his cock deep inside me.

I was shivering uncontrollably and it wasn't the night air.

He pushed deep into me then slowly pulled out teasing my lips with the head before thrusting back. In and out he slipped his cock, each time hesitating and teasing before plunging back into my sopping pussy.

I was trembling, getting more excited with each thrust, my body tingled, my skin hot and flushed, damp with sweat. He picked up the pace and I sensed he was nearing orgasm, I could hear the sound of his quickening breath over the smack of our skin slapping together and the squish of his cock pounding my wetness.

Panting I ground my hips back into him, once more on the verge of orgasm.

Just as I reached my peak, Steve grunted gripping my hips and pulling me back hard, driving his cock even further inside my pussy, it swelled and twitched as the first spurts of cum flooded into me, driving me over the edge making me buck against him as my orgasm hit, my legs trembling so much they buckled.

Unable to support myself on my hands I flopped forward, head on my arms, causing his cock to withdraw with a plop, cum leaked out of my pussy and down my legs.

He applied pressure on my upturned buttocks with his hands, spread the cheeks slightly then eased forward and pressed the length of his twitching cock between them. He ground his hips and worked his shaft against me rubbing back and forth as I pushed my hips back and wiggled my ass, he let out a soft moan gripping my hips to keep me still, streams of cum pumped out of his throbbing member tickling slightly as it ran down the crack of my ass.

With one hand on my lower back he held me steady against the table and with the other slowly rubbed the end of his cock up and down between my cheeks spreading the slick juices along the cleft of my buttocks, the head of his cock pulsed as the last few spurts of cum dibbled from the tip.

The end of his cock briefly nestled against my tight little hole so I cheekily wiggled my ass back into him, gasping with shock and surprise as held me tight and applied just enough pressure to allow the slick tip to enter me.

Pulling away I kissed him on the lips and said.

"Perhaps we can show them that next time,"

I headed for the shower while everyone else cleaned up in our guest bathroom then crashed out on the bed, wrapped in a towel and still damp from the shower, I must have been out for over an hour because I awoke to the sound of a taxi pulling into the drive, Steve returning from driving Sam and Jake back.

The next morning a huge bunch of flowers arrived from the two guys thanking me for a memorable evening and apologising for not calling to say goodbye properly as they had to be back at work that very day.

J. xx

julesteve
julesteve
1,502 Followers
12