Surprise Voyeur

Story Info
Story #3 of an erotic trilogy.
1.1k words
3.85
42.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tigerjen
tigerjen
21 Followers

Jana was hiding in the shadows of a bedroom closet, waiting. With the closet door open a mere crack, she was able to see what was going on. What a sight it was, she thought. Smiling, Jana watched Marc and Leigh kiss passionately.

Little did Leigh know, Jana thought, what a nice surprise she'll be in for!

Marc placed Leigh on the bed, kissing her tits, her neck, all the way down to tease her pussy. He then pushed his already hard prick into her tight box, drilling her love-hole, making the juices ooze. Jana was playing with her hot button, becoming all wet, hot, and excited for what action was to come.

Marc was giving Leigh a good hard fuck; however, there were silk scarves hidden underneath a pillow. Marc picked one up and expertly tied one around Leigh's left wrist. He took the other and tied it around the other wrist. Marc pulled out of her and tied her ankles with two other silk scarves, fully making her a prisoner of lust. Jana slinked out of the closet dressed in a long, red satin dress with a long slit up the side. Black patent leather heels adorned her feet, with silk stockings attached to a lace garter belt. Marc's eyes focused on Jana's breasts that were pushed up by the built-in bra, raising them to his delight. Burying his face in Jana's tits, Marc wanted Leigh to see him suck Jana's nipples and pinch them to hardness.

Poor Leigh was struggling to free herself from her bonds! Marc commanded Jana to shave Leigh's pussy as he put a can of shaving cream and a razor in her hands. Jana put some cream onto Leigh's mound of pubic hair, massaging it in good and well. Marc was sitting back in an armchair nearby, watching with great interest. Jana took the razor in her hand and started to shave the hairs away as Leigh looked on, crying. Jana ordered Leigh to be quiet and still, or else she would be cut by the razor. Leigh stopped moving, and Jana continued the task of removing hair and dipping to clean the razor in a bowl full of water. Leigh's pussy was now clean shaven; Marc sauntered over to look at Jana's work, complimenting her by squeezing her tittie gently and toyed with her nipple. Marc ordered Jana to lay on top of Leigh and to have fun while he watched and played with his hot dick. Jana got on top of imprisoned Leigh and kissed her innocent mouth, sliding in her lovely tongue to play with hers. Poor Leigh, she wanted this lovely jewel of a woman to get off of her and to leave her alone.

Jana wasn't going to have any of her struggles, so she licked the captive wrists, down her arms one at a time. Thinking of how Marc loved to suck her tits and play with her hot nipples, Jana did just that to Leigh, and even pinched the nipples hard enough to make her whimper. Jana smiled at Leigh's reaction, rubbing her own hot tits on hers. Jana's velvet mouth moved further down to soft hidden places, finally landing on Leigh's virgin cunt, so right and so tight that she remembered how Leigh screamed when Marc plowed his cock into her earlier. Jana slid a finger into Leigh's love-hole, moving quickly in and out, and slid another finger into her tight virginal asshole. Poor Leigh was in pain, but Jana reassured her that she would be feeling very good soon, and just to enjoy and relax.

Meanwhile, Marc moved his chair closer to the action, watching intently as Jana moved both her fingers in and out of Leigh's tight holes. Jana licked the clit that was becoming so hard and red just like a rose. How stiff it looked, Jana thought while sucking on it, because that's how hers got when she played with herself or when Marc ate her out. Leigh must have been feeling really good, but she wasn't showing it by crying out in pleasure. Marc moved over to Leigh's ear and whispered hot and naughty words seductively to her. The sweet nectar was flowing out of Leigh's pussy, and Jana started to move her fingers in and out faster and faster. Leigh started to cry and moan, but Marc comforted her by pressing his luscious mouth onto hers, kissing forcefully with lots of tongue, and giving her wild sensations. Leigh was being kissed on two mouths, causing her to quiver like hot jelly that had been boiling on the stove. Jana felt Leigh's legs close around her head as she licked and sucked her into an orgasm that caused Leigh to scream out in pleasure.

BUT...Jana was not done. Marc commanded her to make love to the captive Leigh by using a strap-on dildo that vibrated. Leigh cried again, whimpering that she wished the tortures to be over with, but it was too late! Jana was already starting to penetrate her cunt with the dildo. Turning the vibration mode on, Leigh was crying more, telling her and Marc to put an end to the madness. Jana only smiled and fucked her even harder. Marc came right behind Jana and fondled her tits and ass while she rode poor, submissive Leigh. Leigh was cumming again because of the hot vibes moving up through her wet dripping snatch, feeling the never-ending warmth between her legs, because of hot thrusts. Jana took off the dildo, and for a last loving, rubbed her pussy on Leigh's, clit meeting clit, lips kissing lips. Jana exploded in ecstasy, her clit throbbing, urging Leigh's to do the same. Both girls were crying and moaning, so hot and lovely! Marc came over to Jana and kissed her deeply, then kissed Leigh. He then instructed both to kneel down and suck his cock; the combination of different tongues and mouths caused him to cum hard, shooting lovely white cream all over their beautiful faces and titties.

As a last torment for Leigh (will it ever end?), she was tied up with silk scarves to a futon for the night. She was forced to watch Marc strip off Jana's satiny dress and make love to her all night. Leigh's burning cunt told the tale of one night's pleasure, and she would never forget it. Listening to the soft moans and grunts of their lovemaking, Leigh fell asleep on the futon, dreaming different dreams of pleasures that were felt in the flesh that she had never dreamed of before.

With the morning's light, Leigh found herself in the warm and cozy bed next to Marc; he had released her from her bonds during the night and made love to her quietly while Jana was taking a cat-nap from lovemaking. Leigh had to leave, and Marc told her that she was welcome anytime she wanted to feel good. Leigh got up, went over to Jana, who was still sleeping, kissed her on the lips, and left. Marc snuggled close to Jana, kissing her neck, sucking on the tender skin, beginning the pleasure cycle again.

tigerjen
tigerjen
21 Followers