Surprise Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and loving wife begin to explore sexuality.
4.7k words
4.08
86.4k
70
27

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comanchee
comanchee
360 Followers

I held my wife's warm body close to mine, as the sunlight streamed through the curtains. My right hand held her soft, yet firm breast. She had the most wonderful tits I had ever had the pleasure of playing with. Full, round C-cups, topped with perfect nipples, that seemed to get hard at the drop of a hat. At least an inch long when fully erect and excited. How I loved playing with them and making them hard!

I squeezed gently, trying not to wake her, but not being able to resist squeezing the soft flesh. I could feel her nipple begin to grow, and smiled to myself. Gently, I let go of her breast, and began to lightly rub my palm across her sensitive nipple. I could feel my cock grow, as I lay there listening to her breathe. Softly, her chest rising and falling slightly with each breath, her nipple now hard against my hand.

My wife stretched, and placed her hand on my thigh and said, "Good morning to you too dear."

"Sorry, but I tried not to wake you. You know I just can't resist your beautiful body."

"Honey, you can wake me up like that every day for the rest of our lives!"

She pushed her ass against my, now very firm cock, and wiggled it slightly, almost teasing me. She pushed her hand between our bodies, and wrapped her warm fingers around me. The pleasure I felt was instant, and I pinched her hard nipple as I kissed the back of her neck. She moaned and squeezed harder on my cock. I had always known that the back of her neck was a very highly erogenous zone for her. She always responded when I kissed or touched her neck, and I smiled and tickled her with the tip of my tongue.

"I think someone is a little horny this morning," she said.

"What gave you the first clue dear"? I asked.

"Gee, I wouldn't know!" she laughed, as she stroked me.

"Do you think there's anything we could do about that?" I asked innocently.

"Under normal circumstances, I think I would know just what to do about it, but today isn't one of those circumstances."

"You're teasing me again and that's not fair!" I pouted.

"Yes. I am teasing you and for a very good reason." she replied. "Today is our tenth anniversary, and I want you good and horny for the surprise I have planned for later, so don't get any ideas!"

"Awe, come on baby... please?" I begged.

"Well. Since you put it so nicely, I guess I could do a little something for you." Then she turned to face me and slid down under the covers. I felt her warm, wet mouth engulf my cock, and I let out a quiet moan. She was wonderful at giving head, and never failed to get me off. Today was different though, and after her sucking and teasing my cock for a few minutes, she abruptly stopped. I was beside myself with desire, and the need for release, but she just got out of bed and smiled at me.

"Later baby." She said. "Care to join me in the shower, or are you too distracted to get out of bed?"

I groaned, and threw the covers off. My cock was hard and wet from her saliva, and it bobbed as I walked behind her to the shower. I thought I heard her giggle when she reached behind and grabbed me, and held on with a firm grip.

"Follow me." she said, pulling on my cock.

She continued to tease me unmercifully in the shower by repeatedly soaping and rinsing my cock and balls. For a moment, I thought she was trying to wash the skin off! In all fairness, I paid equal attention to her supple body as well. More than once, I lathered those fantastic breasts! I made certain that her ass and pussy were just as clean, and we both knew we had to get out of the shower before we couldn't stop ourselves.

"So, what's so special that you have planned for our anniversary tonight?" I asked over coffee.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out. All I can tell you is that you will enjoy it. But for now, you need to get your sexy ass to work!"

Her hands played with my ass, as I kissed Margret on my way out the door. Normally it would have just been a quick peck, but this morning she seemed intent on shoving her tongue down my throat. I didn't mind at all, but it did nothing to ease my aching cock. The entire drive to work only took fifteen minutes, and I did my best to get my mind off of my wife. It would be very embarrassing to walk into the office with a lump in my pants!

Work went OK, I suppose, but it seemed like every time I looked at the clock, it was only five minutes later than the previous time! This was going to be a long, long day! I know I could have left early, seeing that I owned the business, but I vowed to myself that I would stay the whole day. True, I could have just assigned the work I was doing to one of my very able staff, but I had always believed in a very hands on approach. I guess that's why I was so successful.

Five o clock finally arrived, and I wished everyone a good weekend as I locked up the office. I put the top down on my convertible and pulled out of the parking garage. I loved this time of year. Fall was in the air, but it was still nice enough to drive with the top down. The wind in my hair felt great as I woke up the five hundred horses under the hood. The only problem was that I couldn't just let them run. I don't know why it is, but every time you're in a hurry, you get behind every slow asshole in the world. My twenty minute drive turned into forty-five.

I hit the garage door opener and pulled my Mustang Cobra inside. I didn't bother with putting the top up. I was in too much of a hurry to see my wife. She met me at the door with a cold beer, and hugged me. She was wearing a very short terrycloth robe. I wondered what she had on underneath, and was about to ask when she covered my mouth with hers and kissed me deeply.

"Welcome home honey!"

"I couldn't wait to get home to my lovely wife!"

"You need to hurry and get a shower. We have dinner reservations for six-thirty at the country club. I laid out your clothes for you on the bed." Margret said.

I didn't question her. I just took my beer with me and went into the bathroom to shower. After finishing my refreshing hot shower, I went into the bedroom, and looked at the clothes she had laid out.

As I pulled my socks on, I called out, "Hon. You forgot to lay out my underwear."

"You don't need any for tonight." she replied. This was indeed going to be a fun night, I thought as I quickly dressed.

When I walked into the living room, the sight before me took my breath away. My sexy wife was sitting on the arm of my easy chair, with her knees crossed. She was wearing open toed spike heels that must have been new, and sheer black, nylon stockings. I knew they were stockings because her very short dress had ridden up, exposing the lacy tops on her thighs. And that dress! Wow! It was that little black cocktail dress so famous in many stories and movies. It had a deep plunging v-neck, and her breasts seemed to be spilling out. She had a single strand of pearls around her neck that hung between the exposed cleavage. Her make-up and hair was perfect. Her golden blonde hair was done up in a pile on top of her head, with a few curly strands framing her beautiful face.

"You like?" she asked.

"Wow! I repeat... Wow! I very much like!"

"Are you going to stand there drooling like a horny teenager, or are you going to escort me to dinner?" she laughed.

I wiped the drool off my chin, put my tongue back in my mouth, and offered this vision of loveliness my arm. I reached to get my keys off the table, but she stopped me, and just pulled me towards the front door. I was baffled for a second, until she opened the door and I saw the stretch limo waiting out front.

My wife kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "I don't want either of us to have to worry about driving tonight. This is just about us having fun and celebrating our love."

I couldn't keep my hands off her as we drove to the club. As much as I tried, she just wouldn't let me get past her stocking tops. Each time, she would push my hand back down to her knee, and shake a finger at me. I felt like a little kid in the candy store. It wasn't fair that I couldn't have any candy, and I wanted some very badly!

We had a very nice dinner at the club. We talked about all the happy times we'd shared over the last ten years. It really was a very nice, romantic dinner, and I was fully prepared to go home and take this woman who had been teasing me all day. She had other ideas though.

"We're going dancing before I let you have your surprise." Margo smiled.

I had never been one for dancing, but I couldn't deny this lovely creature anything tonight. Our limo pulled up in front of a dance club downtown. I had never been here before, but had heard a lot about the place. This was "the place to be" for fun and dancing. Loud thumping bass hit us when we walked through the door. I stopped to pay the cover charge, and was surprised to see how many people were inside. It was packed, wall to wall! I don't know how she did it, but my wife had reserved us a small private booth in the bottle service area.

A very beautiful waitress greeted us with a chilled bottle of champagne, and filled our glasses. Margret and I clinked our glasses and drank from each other's glass. We did that corny interlocking arms thing, and I couldn't help but laugh to myself. She was pulling out all the stops to make this night special.

We danced a few dances, and finished the bottle of champagne, only to have it replaced with another. I had to use the restroom, and excused myself. It took a while to find it, and when I did, there was a line a mile long waiting. When I finally got back to my wife, she had a glass in her hand and offered it to me.

"Baby, I know that you are normally a beer man, but I also know how much you like good scotch, so I got you some."

"Thanks Margo! You are right and this is an unexpected surprise."

I tipped the glass of Glendronach to my lips and tasted the flavor. It was my favorite scotch. My wife smiled sweetly and I finished the glass. Her hand took mine, and we headed out to the dance floor. The song was a fast one, and I was trying hard to keep up with her. It' wasn't working out too good. At 35 years of age, I was a bit out of shape for this, and we returned to the table before the song ended. My wife just smiled and offered me another scotch. I had no idea where she got another one, but didn't give it much thought as I savored that fine taste.

We danced a few more songs, and I was beginning to feel the effects of my drinking. Things started to get a little fuzzy, and I vaguely remembered watching my wife leave me to dance with someone. I was starting to struggle now with being coherent and felt the alcohol taking control. My wife was sitting beside me again, offering me another scotch. I was about to protest, when she pressed the glass to my lips. I sat numbly, as the contents drained down my throat. That was the last clear thought I would have that night.

I don't know how long we were at the club, and everything seemed to come and go, in and out of focus in my brain. At one point, my head was on the table, and someone picked it up. I tried to hold it up and look around, but all I could see were shapes. I thought I heard someone laugh. I thought it was Margo, but I couldn't tell.

Something had changed, and cool air hit my face. We were outside, but I couldn't remember getting there. I thought two people were holding me up. I had long forgotten about our 'special night', and I felt my ass hit the seat. I must be in the limo now. More voices. I don't know whose. Maybe Margo's, but I thought a man's too. Damn this fog, and how had I gotten so drunk! I was no light weight when it came to alcohol!

Then I was in front of our house trying to stand. Two people holding me up again? I wasn't sure, and there was that man's voice again, or was it. I'm in my easy chair, and I think the TV is on, at least, it looks like it. I hear sounds, probably coming from the TV, or maybe somewhere close. In the room? Yes, in the room. What the hell was it? No way to focus and figure it out. I stared, blankly at the TV, and listened to the sounds.

I tried to clear my mind, and closed my eyes for a minute. When I opened them again, the TV was off, and I felt something. Someone was pulling me. I tried to focus my vision, and I thought I saw my wife pulling on my arms. She was saying something to me. It sounded like gibberish, but I got out of the chair, and stumbled behind her. The bedroom light was bright, like the sun, and I had to squint. Through my half closed eyes, I saw my wife. She was naked and pulling my clothes off me. Then, she pushed me, and I fell backward landing on our bed. That was it. It was lights out for me.

I had a foul taste in my mouth when I woke up in the morning. My head pounded, like someone was hitting it with a ball bat. I tried to focus my eyes, but when I sat up, the room started to spin. I groaned and lay back down. I don't know how long I slept, but I felt a little better when I finally got up. The shower that I thought would be good, just felt like thousands of needles sticking me all over. I must've really tied into one last night.

My wife was sitting at the counter in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, when I made my way into the room.

"There you are!" she said. "I didn't think you were ever going to get out of bed. You got really drunk last night! I still don't know how you did it."

"Did what? Get drunk?"

"No. I know how you got drunk." she laughed. "I always thought alcohol affected performance, to be perfectly blunt... sex. Dear, you were a tiger in bed last night! I don't know how you did it, but if that's what happens when you drink scotch, we need to get a big supply!"

I rubbed my eyes, and said, "I can't remember anything after we got home. I remember being at the dance club, and drinking and dancing, and then things get blurry. Did you dance with someone else last night? I seem to vaguely remember seeing you with someone dancing."

"Duh! I was dancing with Jason last night."

"Jason? Who the hell is Jason?"

"You really don't remember?" Margret asked.

"No. I wish I could."

"You met him at the bar when you were getting your third glass of scotch. He's a friend of Franks from college. You guys really hit it off. I guess that's why you introduced him to me and asked if I minded him joining us." Margret laughed at my predicament. Frank had been the one who had introduced us in college. He had been my best man at our wedding, so naturally I would trust a friend of his.

"You know, I think I do remember talking to someone at the bar. It's just all so blurry."

"Well, I'm glad that a little of it is coming back to you! Honey, I didn't mind that he joined us, but when you two started on golf, I thought I was going to be bored out of my mind! By the way... just in case you forgot, you have an 8:00 tee time with him at the club tomorrow morning."

She was right. I had no recollection of having talked with him let alone a tee time to play golf together. Now that she mentioned it, I remembered him sitting with us in the booth. Some things were starting to come back, and I smiled at her and took another sip of coffee.

"As far as dancing with him, I did do that, so you remember that right. Dear, I had to! You two just wouldn't stop talking golf, and when I pulled you to your feet to dance, you almost fell over! I had to do something to get you two apart, so I danced with him instead!" she laughed. "I really thought you'd get mad, but you just sat there smiling. I thought that meant it was OK. We danced a few more dances, but when you almost passed out on the table, it was time to leave."

I remembered hitting my head on something, and that must have been the table. I also remembered people laughing. I hoped it wasn't my wife and our new friend laughing at me, but then, it was my fault, so why should I be mad at that? I took another drink of coffee and let my wife refresh my foggy memory.

"Jason helped me get you into the limo. Honey, if he hadn't been there to help me, I don't know how I would've gotten you home."

"That explains the voices I remember hearing and thinking two people were putting me into the car. Did he follow us home and help you get me in the house too?"

"No dear. He was a little too drunk to drive, but he did come home with us. He rode in the limo with us and after he helped me get you in the house, I had the limo take him home."

It occurred to me that I had thought I dreamt of seeing two people in a car last night. In my dream, they had been kissing... at least, I thought I remembered seeing them kissing. Did that really happen, and was this new 'friend' making out with my wife, while I was almost passed out? I needed more answers and sobered up quickly.

"What else happened that I don't remember?"

"James Earl Smith!" Margret scolded, "You don't remember making passionate love to me last night?"

"I'm sorry. I wish I could. From what you say, it was great."

"Well mister! I'm going shopping with Caroline today, so I'll leave you to sober up and try to remember." and with that, she was gone.

After getting another cup of coffee, I went back to my easy chair and tried to focus on last night. I closed my eyes, and attempted to put the blurry puzzle back together. I now knew that the voices had belonged to my wife and this Jason guy, and that he had been in the limo with us. I began to think the dream about two people kissing, actually did happen, and that it was Margret and Jason. The troubling part of that realization was that, in the dream, the two people had been making out pretty hot and heavy. I wondered if that really had happened. There was just no way I could confirm it.

The voices I had heard at the house were my wife and Jason. I still couldn't think of what they had said, but I did remember seeing them standing in front of my chair, looking at me. Did he have his arm around her, or not. I wasn't sure, but it was possible. I got up for more coffee, and then it hit me. The sounds. The sounds I thought were coming from the TV weren't.

They had been talking somewhere off to the side. That was it! What were they talking about? My head hurt again as I tried to make my pickled brain focus. Fuck! What were they saying? I was getting irritated now.

I was desperately trying to sort out last night. I thought I had dreamt some of it, and I knew, or thought some of it was real, but I couldn't sort it out. What the hell was real and what was a dream, or maybe it was all real. Who knew which was which? Flashes of images crossed in my mind. A man and woman making out and kissing... real or dream. Flashes of a man playing with a topless woman... who was she and where did it happen? Seeing a woman sucking a man's cock... dream or not. So many questions and no answers! This was making my head hurt!

When my wife returned from shopping, she asked if I had remembered anything else, to which, I sadly shook my head. She kissed me and hugged me. Then she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. Once there, she started taking off her clothes and motioned for me to do the same thing. I followed her lead and then we were both naked. She pulled me to the edge of the bed, where she sat down and gently cradled my balls and soft penis in her loving hands.

Looking up at me, she calmly said, "Since you can't remember, I'm going to give you a replay of last night. Maybe that will trigger something in that head of yours!"

Her mouth felt marvelous, and my cock started to grow. Even though I struggled with the remnants of a hangover, and was still a little drunk, my wife had me cumming in record time. I expected her to swallow the load in her mouth, but she just grinned and stood in front of me. I was stunned when she placed her mouth on mine, and pushed her tongue between my lips. Margret was trying to snowball me! She didn't give up, and the look on her face told me there was no stopping her. I resigned myself to my fate, and parted my lips.

comanchee
comanchee
360 Followers
12