Surprise Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't as bad as I had thought it was going to be, and I didn't have the urge to vomit. It was very erotic as she kissed me deeply. "Is it coming back to you now?"

"You didn't need any rest last night, but I know your head is hurting, so I'll give you time to recuperate." I nodded my head, as I realized the taste was a bit familiar. Apparently, we had done that last night. Being as drunk as I was, I had no idea how I could have gone more than once and back to back like that. Perhaps the snowballing was the reason for the funky taste in my mouth that morning.

She let me rest for about twenty minutes and then came back into the room. Margret climbed up on the bed, and took my limp dick in her moist mouth. It took a bit longer to get hard this time, but she succeeded in getting me ready to fuck. Her pussy was so warm and soft, and very wet, when she slid onto my cock. I felt like I was in heaven as she started to slowly rock back and forth. Every so often, she would rise up, and plunge down on me hard, taking my breath away.

I was really getting into the feelings she was giving me, when she abruptly got off and moved up on the bed. She placed her legs on either side of my head, and lowered her wet pussy to my mouth. She had always wanted me to lick her after I had been in her, but for some reason, I never did it. Apparently, I had done it last night, so I pushed my tongue into her, causing her to moan. It wasn't unpleasant, and I started to lick her with gusto. She let this go on for about five minutes, and then she was off me again.

That delicious pussy was on my hard cock again, and I was nearing orgasm. Margret had other ideas. She got off, and repeated the procedure of letting me lick her hot pussy again. She did this same thing over and over again, over the next hour. It was getting to the point that I groaned every time she stopped short of letting me cum. I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. My cock felt like it was made of steel! I told her I was almost there, and she rode me hard until I came deep inside of her.

I lay, panting, as she collapsed on top of me, breathing just as hard. She kissed me tenderly, and smiled at me. I had seen that smile before. It was that "You're not going to believe what I do next" smile. I wasn't prepared for what came next.

She slid off of my softening member, and moved, once again, up to my head. Smiling that wicked smile the whole time. I knew then what was next. She positioned herself above my head, and whispered "I love you James Earl Smith". Then she lowered her cum filled pussy to my face. I was clearly shaken, and she just waited for me to get comfortable with what she was doing.

"You were so eager to do this last night baby." she encouraged. "I understand if you don't want to today."

She was now a little sad at my hesitation. I thought, "What the hell! It's my wife, and my cum, so why not?"

Timidly, I pushed my tongue into her sloppy pussy. She smiled broadly and lowered her cum coated lips to my mouth. She hovered there, allowing me to get used to the idea, before finally mashing her messy pussy down on my mouth. I licked and sucked her for a good half hour, bringing her to multiple orgasms along the way. My face was wet with our juices when she finally rolled off me. Her head rested on my chest, and I felt something wet there. Was she crying?

I leaned up on one arm, and looked at her. "Dear... are you crying?"

"I'm sorry. It's just that you make me so happy, and I couldn't help it, and I love you so much, and you're so good to me, and I don't ever want to be without you, and..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down Margo." I said, pulling her tightly into my arms. "I love you too and I'm certainly not going anywhere."

She hugged me tightly and continued to softly cry on my chest. I loved this woman with all my heart, and I knew right then and there, that she loved me too. There was nothing I wouldn't do for her. I stopped trying to figure out the previous night, and we fell asleep together.

12