Surprise Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK Jim," Donna said. "I understand you being shy, and if you want to stay hidden while I'm here, then I guess it will be my loss. I always thought you were a handsome man though."

I timidly poked my head around the corner, and said, "Thanks Donna. I'm just a little embarrassed that's all. And, Margo, a bet's a bet, and I lost fair and square. So if you want me to come into the kitchen, I will, just give me a few minutes to get comfortable with the idea, OK?"

"Take all the time you want dear. You have nothing to be ashamed of." She replied reassuringly.

It took every bit of nerve and some serious soul searching before I had enough courage to walk into the kitchen, but I did it. My wife smiled in triumph, and surprisingly, Donna didn't turn around to gawk at me, which was a relief! My wife returned to the conversation they had been having before I made my appearance, and I walked to the fridge and got a cold beer. My path took me directly past our friend, but she remained courteous and never mentioned my state of undress, just gave me a friendly smile.

I turned and walked back towards the den, and Donna said, "You really do have nothing to be ashamed of Jim, and by the way... nice buns!"

I smiled at her kind words, and noticed that my cock was half hard, and growing. Drinking my beer, helped settle my shaken nerves, and I slowly got more comfortable with the situation. Twenty minutes later, and I needed another beer. The first one tasted really good, so I steeled my nerves and strolled back into the kitchen for another. Margret and Donna weren't there, and I breathed a little sigh of relief. Looking out on the patio, I saw my wife and her friend sitting in two lounge chairs, facing away from the house. They appeared to be drinking wine.

Hearing the refrigerator door close, my wife called out to me, "Jim, would you be a dear and bring us some more wine please?"

I opened the fridge and retrieved the bottle and walked through the sliding glass doors to the patio. The sun felt unbelievably warm on my naked body as I stepped up to hand the bottle to my wife. It had been my intension to just hand her the bottle and then go back inside, but she surprised me by asking that I pour for them. My mind was racing, and I could feel my cock growing harder by the second. As I refilled my wife's glass, she casually stroked my now aching member, and smiled up at me.

Nervously, I moved over to Donna, who held up her glass for me. My hand shook as I tried to pour the wine, and she calmly put her hand on mine to steady me. It didn't help, as the other hand had the bottle and it was shaking just as bad! She smiled at me and thanked me for being such a good host. She also commented that she would have to drop in more often. I turned to go back into the house, and jumped when she patted my ass. Margo didn't miss that, and she giggled, giving me that evil grin of hers.

"Do you need to go back inside Jim?" my wife asked. "Why don't you join us?"

"Yes Jim, we would love to have your company." Donna said.

I opened my beer, and sat down in a chair beside my wife. Margret patted my knee and they resumed their conversation.

"As I was saying," Donna began, "When Bill and I went through our dry spell, we tried a lot of different things to spice up our sex life."

This was not something I wanted to hear, as I was the only one sitting there naked! My wife smiled at me and began to rub my thigh, and my treacherous cock stayed rock hard. My first impulse was to run back into the safety of the house, and hide, but I couldn't move.

"We've already discussed some of the things we did Margo, and from what you've told me, you and Jim have done a few of them already, is that right Jim?"

Now, I was way outside of my comfort zone! "Um, well, I'm not sure, I guess we ah, um..."

My wife squeezed my thigh, and said, "Yes, Donna, we have, and we've both been having a great time trying new things. In fact today is certainly one of them, and judging by the condition of my husband's manhood, I would say he's enjoying this one too... aren't you dear?"

Meekly, I nodded, and took another long drink of my beer. Margo resumed rubbing my thigh, but her hand was inching closer to my crotch.

"I'm glad you joined us Jim, because I was just about to tell Margo about one of the most pleasurable things that Bill and I did." Donna stated. "As I was telling Margo, controlling another person is very, how shall I put it, erotic, and rewarding for both people, providing it's done within reason, and agreeable to both people."

"So, what did you guys do?" My wife asked.

"We took turns being the dominant and the submissive in our relationship. We did find out over time, that being submissive was one of the things that Bill was more comfortable with, and coincidently, I enjoyed being the dominant partner, or Dom if you will."

My wife now had her hand resting on my hard cock, and asked, "How did you do it, if you don't mind telling us?"

"In the end, we both decided that I would take control of Bill. Not the normal day to day stuff, just all aspects of our sexuality. It started out with him giving me complete control of his cock, and eventually his orgasms." Donna said.

My lovely wife seemed very interested in what her friend was telling her, and she was now slowly stroking my cock. I sat there as quietly as I could and tried to maintain my composure. Believe me, it wasn't easy! My cock was being openly stroked by my wife, in front of her sexy older friend, and I was helpless to stop it. Oh, sure I could have stopped this from going any further, but they say a stiff dick has no conscience and mine was no different. I wasn't going anywhere!

"That sounds interesting." My wife said, "How did you start, and what did you do?"

"Well, like I said, Bill and I experimented with different aspects of light bondage and domination before we got to where we are now. We talked about everything we tried, and agreed on the things that we took pleasure in, and ruled out others in the process. It took a long time. We really had no one to talk to, so a lot of it was trial and error, but I have to say, the journey was fun and exciting for both of us.

"The first thing we found that was a great source of pleasure for both of us was arousal and denial I believe it's called, or simply teasing. Maybe edging is the right word... I don't know, but I would tease Bill unmercifully for days, all the time not allowing him to have an orgasm. He really enjoyed being teased, and I got off on having the power of control. When he finally did cum, he said it was the most intense orgasm he had ever had, and we still do it to this today."

Margret looked at me with glazed eyes, and asked, "What do you think Jim? Would you like to try that?"

She was still stroking my cock, only a lot lighter now, and I could only nod my head yes. She smiled, and gave it a little squeeze, and then abruptly stopped. I could feel my heart beating in my chest, and my cock throbbed with each beat. My wife looked me right in the eye, as she licked the pre-cum off of her fingers.

"I would be happy to tell you some of the things we did, if you and Jim are comfortable with it."

My wife didn't give me a chance to answer, "Yes. We would love that."

"Jim, are you willing to go along with this, and hear me out?" Donna asked me, to which I dumbly nodded agreement.

"I think you will enjoy this, at least, if you're anything like my Bill, I'm sure you will. Now Margo, are you ready to do this?"

"Tell me what to do." My wife replied.

"The first thing to do, is to get your husband to ask you to take control of him, or better yet, send him inside, and I will tell you some of the things we do." Donna said as she smiled at me sweetly.

"You heard the lady." My wife said to me, "Inside. I'll call you when we're ready for you."

Sheepishly, I took my beer and went into the house. I wasn't sure how all of this would pan out, but it sure had me hard, and there was literally no way of hiding how aroused I was. Waiting to be called back out by my wife and her sexy friend, was driving me nuts! My heart pounded so hard, I could hear the blood going through my veins. I was tempted to jack off, but I was curious to see what was going to happen. Two hours later, my wife called for me!

When I stepped out on the patio, I expected to see both women, but Donna had apparently gone home. My wife smiled and beckoned for me to come to her. Now I was still self-conscious of my hard cock bobbing in front of me as I walked to her.

"Thank you for being such a good sport today dear." She said, and then she kissed the head of my cock. "I really appreciate what you did for me. I enjoyed seeing you today with Donna here. You really made me proud of you, and I love you more than life itself. Tell me what you think of her idea."

"I think it's sounds exciting, but I have some reservations." I replied.

"Donna knew you would and she suggested that if we try it, we should have a safe word so neither of us would go too far. She also said we should switch roles, so that we would both have the opportunity to experience both roles. She said that would also help us to maintain discipline, by realizing that we shouldn't go further than our partner is comfortable with. I guess she meant that we would realize that we would each have a turn at being the sub, and that would affect how we played. OK?"

"I understand." I said. "So, here's the question... do you want to be the Dom or Sub first?"

"Well... seeing how you're already naked, would you mind being the Sub first?"

"No. I can do that." I replied. "I think a good safe word would be Pens, since we're both Pens fans. Do you think teasing for two days would be good to start?"

"Ok." she said, "I like the safe word, but let's make it two weeks. Now, dear husband, tell me what you want me to do."

Not knowing exactly what to say, I said, "I want you to control me."

"OK. In the first place, as my submissive husband, you don't get to tell me what to do, or what you want me to do. Now rephrase that last statement, and do it correctly."

"Dear, this is new to me, and I'm trying." I said. "Would you please control me?"

"That's a little better, but you're not quite there yet, and while I'm in control, I would prefer that you call me mistress. Donna says that Bill calls her that, and it kind of turns me on."

Thinking again, I got down on my knees, looked at my wife and asked, "Mistress, would you please take control of my cock?"

"Thank you for the kind offer. I will take control of your cock, but you must understand that giving me control of it also gives me control of your orgasms. Are you comfortable with that, and willing to give me your complete obedience?"

"Yes mistress. I am willing to give you total control." I smiled.

"Very well then." She calmly stated, "We will start with what's expected of you. Don't worry dear. Donna said we should start slow to see if we like it. She also said she would send me some links to websites that we can visit to learn about this stuff."

I was relieved to hear that, but I was really getting into this new sexual game we had started.

"Rule number one." She stated, "When you are in our house, or on our property, you will be naked at all times.

Rule number two; you will not be permitted to touch the cock that you have given to me in any sexual way. No jacking off!

Rule number three; you will do what I tell you to, unless you use the safe word. Any violation of these rules will result in punishment. Do you understand and agree to these rules dear?"

"I don't know about punishment. Just exactly what are you talking about?"

"Don't worry," she laughed, " I'm not going to beat you or anything like that. Since I will control your orgasms, I think denying you those should be all the punishment necessary."

"OK mistress. I agree."

"Good. Come and stand in front of me and present your offering to me."

I stepped in front of my wife, and stood there at first. She just looked at me, so I pushed my hips forward a little, hoping this was what she wanted. Margret looked at my cock, and frowned a little. Taking it in her hand, she flipped it from side to side, and then tapped it on the head, causing it to bounce. Giggling like a school girl, she tapped the head again and again watching it bounce.

She opened her mouth, and looked up at me, waiting. It didn't take me long to figure it out, and I pushed my hard cock in. I was expecting her to start giving me one of her fantastic blowjobs, but she never moved. She held her head still, while I pushed back and forth, fucking her mouth. She now had it open wide enough that her lips were barely touching me, and I began to get frustrated. Before much longer, the only sensation of touch I was getting was from her tongue on the underneath of my cock.

After about five minutes of this, she pushed my hips away, and said, "That's enough for now."

Then, my teasing wife licked her lips, stood up and walked inside the house, leaving me with a stupid, amazed look on my face. Gathering my wits about me, I followed her inside, my extremely hard and excited cock pointing the way. Margret was pouring herself another glass of wine, and turned to look at me. Her eyes remained on my erection for a long time, before she finally walked out of the room. Again, I had this utterly stupid look on my face, and so I followed her into the living room.

MY wife was sitting on the couch with the TV remote in her hands, when I walked in. "Is that it?" I asked.

"Have you forgotten your manners already?" she asked.

"I'm sorry... Mistress." I said, emphasizing the word MISTRESS. "I thought we were going to do more than that."

"I'm just getting into the spirit of the game honey." she replied. "You're not calling the shots here, remember?"

I huffed indignantly and was about to leave the room, when she stopped me. "Come and stand beside me. I want to play with my dink while I watch the news."

I took my place beside the couch, and she began teasing my cock. At first it was heavenly, but those feelings quickly subsided as she brought me to the edge of cumming, and then stopped. Time and time again she did this for the next hour and a half! My balls were starting to hurt, and I considered begging. Her touch was so light and delicate that she could tease me for long periods at a time without letting me cum.

"Are you enjoying being teased dear?"

"Oh fuck Margret! I need to cum soon! My balls are about to explode!"

"Who said you were going to cum tonight dear?" she asked in her best little girl voice.

"I just thought..."

"No. You get to cum only when I say you can, and I don't remember telling you that I was going to allow that tonight."

I was crushed. My wife had no intentions of getting me off tonight. I was beginning to understand a lot more about what Donna had told us. That didn't make it any better, but the whole scenario had me excited beyond my wildest imagination.

"I think it's time for bed honey." she said, "After all that's happened today, I can't wait for you to use that talented tongue on me!"

Leading me by my cock, we made our way into the bedroom. Margret pulled off her clothes and massaged her full breasts, tweaking her nipples and smiled at me. I watched my wife lie on the bed and open her legs wide. Spreading her pussy lips with one hand, she beckoned me with the other. Crawling up on the bed, I took my place between her inviting thighs.

"If you lick my pussy good, and make me cum dear, I will think about letting you cum tomorrow. Nevertheless, you will be extremely horny when you play golf tomorrow morning. I hope it doesn't throw off your game too much."

I had forgotten all about my tee time tomorrow morning with Jason! My cock throbbed and ached as I tried not to put too much weight on it while I brought my wife to a tremendous orgasm. She moaned deeply and told me how wonderful it felt, and then she touched my cock. I thought I was going to jump out of my skin. My wife quietly lay beside me, stroking my cock, and toying with my nipples. The cum was boiling in my nuts, and I could feel I was coming so close to orgasm. Unfortunately, my wife knew it too. Just as I was about to cum all over her hand, she stopped.

"Goodnight sweetheart. I enjoyed today with you and can't wait for tomorrow." and then she kissed me on the cheek and rolled over.

12