Surprise Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
An agonizing day on the course.
5.5k words
4.03
33.1k
31
16

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers

An agonizing day on the course

*

Thank you all for the positive comments. This has been my first attempt at writing, and your feedback is appreciated. My writing is not intended to offend, piss off or harm anyone in any way, so if you don't like what I write please read something that you enjoy. I have not decided yet where this story will lead, so I'm sorry that I can't let you in on that. Your comments have given me some interesting ideas, so again, thank you.

*******

Even though I had set the alarm for seven, my wife woke me before it had the chance to go off. Margret woke me by sucking on my cock! I had already had morning wood, and she was taking full advantage of it. Her head bobbed up and down as I lie on my back wondering if she was going to finish me or just tease me some more. She stopped sucking me after she knew she had my full attention, and then climbed up onto my chest.

"Hey baby" she purred. "How would you like it if I rode you a little bit this morning? I hate to let a stiff cock go to waste."

"Be my guest!" I happily exclaimed. "I would never turn you down.

Margret's hot, wet pussy felt amazing when she lowered it slowly on my erection. I can't ever remember it feeling as good as it did this morning. Perhaps it was all the teasing, but at that point, I didn't care, all I wanted to do was fuck my beautiful wife and cum hard!

My wife began to slowly rock back and forth, grinding her hard little clit against my pubic bone, and then she started to move up and down. At this rate, I knew I wasn't going to last long. But, all too soon, she stopped moving and just sat there.

"That should be enough for now, don't you think?"

"Oh come on! Please don't leave me hanging like this!" I begged.

With that evil smile on her face again, she calmly said, "I don't believe that you have asked me for permission to cum, and I certainly know that you haven't earned it yet."

"Please baby! I need to cum so bad!"

"I know you need to cum, but honey, that's not my problem, now is it?" she said.

"You're killing me Margret!"

"Don't be silly dear. I'm not killing you. I am teasing the hell out of you and enjoying every minute of it, but I am not killing you! Now, come on. You better get showered; you have to meet Jason on the golf course this morning."

"Awe fuck!" I shouted. "Please mistress! I'm begging you not to send me out there with blue balls! I'll never be able to focus on my game, and you know how I hate to lose. I'll do anything you want, just please, please let me cum now!"

"You did a very nice job of asking me baby, but I'm afraid your balls are going to stay blue, at least for now. Come with me and we'll shower together."

"Yeah right!" I said, "So you can tease me some more... I don't think so! I don't need any more torture this morning."

"I'm sorry you feel that way dear, but you gave me that cock, and I intend to play with it in the shower. Unless you can figure out how to detach it, then you will have to shower with me, now come with me! Or... would you like to add time to your celibacy? Another week, perhaps? Now that... would be torture!"

I groaned, and rolled out of bed and followed my giggling wife into the shower. Being denied orgasm was more difficult than I thought it would be. I had to wonder how my wife got so good at this, so quickly. Oh well... I put the thought out of my head and walked to the shower.

Sure enough, she paid special attention to my hard dick and tender balls. Over and over again, she lathered and rinsed them, saying something about needing to make sure her toys were nice and clean. When we got out of the shower, I thought my skin was going to come off with the entire rubbing and drying she did on them. The worst part was when she put her lips close, and gently blew across my cock!

She watched it dance, and said, "My, my! Someone is very sensitive this morning! My little toy seems to be very excited. Maybe I should play with it a little more before you get dressed honey!"

I cringed at that, and involuntarily covered it, and backed away slightly. My level of frustration was very high, and I gently pulled my underwear on, trying to get my cock under control. Pulling on pants over a very sensitive and hard cock isn't the easiest thing in the world to do! The whole time, my wife was smiling at me, and trying to visually tease me. I wasn't having any of that though, and tried not to look at her as I finished dressing.

"Maybe I should go along with you today." She suggested.

"Oh hell no!" I said, "There's no way in hell you're going along today! I don't know how I am going to get through the day now, let alone having you along to tease me the whole time! That's just not going to happen!" Of course, I realized that she could push the issue, claiming this was part of the game. I don't know what I would've done if she did that. It certainly would've made things... interesting.

As I was putting my clubs in the trunk of the Cobra, my wife came out to wish me luck. Just what I needed! She was topless, and walked right up to me and kissed me hard on the mouth. Her hand found my still semi hard cock and she stroked it while she shoved her tongue down my throat. I could feel her other hand rubbing my ass at the same time.

"Think of me while you're playing honey! Have a good round!" She made certain that I got a good look at her breasts. She was tweaking her nipples, and waving at me as I pulled out.

Jason knew that something about my game was off that day. After nine, he had a six-stroke lead on me, and I wasn't getting it together well enough to make a comeback. When it was all said and done, Jason beat me by five, and I wasn't happy.

"You played well today Jason." I said as I handed him a beer.

"Thanks. But I know something had you off your game." He replied.

There was no way I was going to tell him what exactly had me hitting ducks all day. This was, however a good time to see if I could get a little more clarity on the night of my anniversary. So, I decided to do a little fishing.

"It's really nothing." I began, "The night I met you still has me concerned, and puzzled."

"Oh? In what way?"

"Well... for instance, I can't believe I got so drunk on the few drinks I had. That is so out of character for me. That and all the missing pieces of the rest of the night. I can usually handle my liquor a lot better than that."

He took a drink, as he nodded that he understood. There was an awkward silence, and he looked nervous, when I looked at him. For some reason, he didn't seem to want to look me in the eyes. My level of suspicion continued to rise.

"I'm not all together sure how long you were there before I met you at the bar... Did you see anything out of the ordinary, before that?" I asked.

"I can't say that I did, but then, at that point, I was more interested in this smoking hot redhead at the end of the bar. I wouldn't be able to help you figure out what happened before I met you at the bar." He looked very uncomfortable as he took another drink, and looked everywhere except at me.

"OK. Fair enough. Can you shed some light on what happened after I asked you to join us? Maybe you can help me understand how I got so smashed so fast."

"I think you were pretty well on your way, before I sat down with you two. I spent quite a bit of time dancing with Margret, so I'm not sure how much you had to drink, while we were on the dance floor." Then he took another drink and looked out the window at the first tee. If I would've been watching one of those cop shows on TV, I would say that this guy was hiding something.

"Well... Thanks. I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later. Hey, I've got to get going. Give me a call, when you want to play again." I said, as I sat my empty bottle on the bar.

"OK, but that may be awhile. I've got an extended business trip coming up in a couple weeks." He replied.

"Alright. Well, let me know then. See you later." I said. I shook his hand and walked out. When I looked back, he was on his cell phone, and looking out the window again.

Something funny was going on, and I wasn't going to just let this slide. It seemed awfully suspicious that things had been rocky between Margo and I for so long, and then like a bolt of lightening everything suddenly changed. On the other hand, I wasn't about to let it consume me to the point where it drove me crazy night and day either. No way I was going to become a basket case over it. I was going to pay closer attention to everything though. I wished I'd hired that PI when I was going to. Oh well... hindsight is always 20/20. I wondered if I had trusted her too freely.

The garage door was closing behind me and I was getting out of the car, when my wife came into the garage. She looked stunning, and the look on my face must've been priceless. A very tight white tank top was doing its best to keep her tits restrained, but was losing the battle, at least with her rock hard nipples. Her daisy duke shorts were hugging every curve tightly and the top button was open, hinting at the availability of what lie beneath.

Margret laughed when she saw me looking at her. My eyes were still trying to take it all in, when she walked up and kissed me deeply. I was expecting her to grab my crotch, but she never made a move for it. I could feel every inch of her hard body where it touched mine. Especially those soft breasts that I loved so much!

"I missed you so much today dear!" she said while hugging me. "Come and get a shower. I laid out your clothes; we've been invited to Bill and Donnas for a cook out."

*********

Bill and Donna's Cook Out

Thankfully, my evil wife allowed me to wear underwear to our friend's house. I have no idea how I would've kept from being embarrassed with a hard on showing in front of our friends, even though Donna had already seen me naked and hard. Margret did her best to tease me the whole way there. She kept rubbing my cock and saying nasty, dirty things she was planning to do. She certainly was getting into this Dom/sub thing. I had to admit, I was enjoying it too. I couldn't remember a time that I had wanted to cum so badly.

The food, as always was outstanding. Bill sure knew how to run a grill. Steaks done to perfection. Baked potatoes and corn on the cob. Ice cold beer, and good friends... it didn't get any better than this. After dinner, the wives were cleaning up, and Bill was showing me some of his new power tools in his shop. He was a very talented wood worker and had made a nice sideline income with his passion. Hell... I even had one of his pieces in my office at work! I marveled at some of the hand carved spindles he was working on for the coffee table he was constructing.

"My wife told me that she has been giving Margret tips on spicing up your marriage," he idly mentioned while running his hand along a smooth tabletop. "I hope she isn't meddling too much. Sometimes, she just doesn't know when to keep quiet, you know?"

"Yes she has, and she's not meddling, at least as far as I'm concerned. So far some of the things they have talked about have been pretty exciting for us to think about. Right now, we're trying this Dom/sub thing they talked about." Bill and I were good friends, and I had known him for years, so being able to talk about things like this with him, wasn't difficult or uncomfortable for me.

"Ah yes." he replied, "We still do that today. How long have you been doing it, and who is the Dom?

"We just started, and Margret is the Dom... for now. I have to say that she's a lot better at this, than I thought she'd be."

"Yes, I see, and what are your thoughts on how it's going? Do you like it? Please understand, I'm not trying to be nosey or pry, I just thought that if you had some questions or concerns, I could level with you man to man. Kind of give you a heads up."

"I think it's too early to tell yet, but I think I like it, I mean, my wife has been merciless in teasing me, and it is frustrating as hell not to cum."

"Well, it takes some getting used to, but I can tell you from my own experience, that all the teasing and frustration is worth it. When she finally does let you have release, it will be mind blowing and the best orgasm you've ever had in your life. You won't regret doing it. I haven't regretted it!" he said.

"Really? I guess that gives me something to look forward to, but how do you deal with the severe case of blue balls on a daily basis? It's getting to be very painful at times, and she is relentless in her teasing." I said with a smile.

"Prostate milking."

"What the hell is that, and do I really want to know?"

"It is a technique for draining the cum out of a man, without allowing him to have an orgasm." he stated flatly.

"And you say you have done this?"

"Oh no, not me. My wife does it for me, or I guess you could say to me," he said.

"And do you enjoy this?"

"I wouldn't say I enjoy it, as I said you don't get to orgasm. It is just a means of relieving the built up semen and getting rid of the blue balls. Don't get me wrong; once you do get to have an orgasm, it will still blow your socks off. It is a viable alternative to having to deal with those aching nuts, until you can cum though."

"I see."

I was wondering if this was something that Margret was going to want to try, and it made me a bit nervous thinking about it. I wasn't sure what I would do, if my wife wanted to try this on me. I decided that I would cross that bridge when I came to it. Then, Bill asked me something that took me completely by surprise.

"Have you guys talked about bringing other people in to your sex life?"

"Ah... no. That subject hasn't come up. Why? Do you think it will?" I asked.

"I'm not sure how much my wife has told Margret, so I can't say if the subject will come up with you two, or not... I'm sorry I asked." He replied.

"No. No. Please don't be sorry. In fact, I'd like to hear why you thought to ask that. You have me curious now."

"I'm sorry Jim. I really shouldn't have said anything. Let's see what the ladies are up to." He said as he picked up his beer and walked out the door.

I was a bit dumbfounded by what he just said. There was no way I wanted to bring other people into our marriage. I wasn't a fan of swinging, and I sure wasn't a fan of sharing my wife. This was something that we would have to discuss before I made a decision. Exploring our new sexuality still had to be something we both agreed on.

Walking back out on their deck, it was plain that Margret and Donna were involved in a deep conversation. It made me a little apprehensive, when they just stopped talking when Bill and I joined them. I got a really nice kiss from my wife, and she didn't seem the least bit shy about rubbing my cock through my shorts, even though our friends were sitting right there watching us. I tried to push her hand away discretely, but she persisted, and pulled me on to her lap rather clumsily.

Her hand continued to rub along my hard shaft, and once again I tried to get her to stop. Donna noticed my attempts, and just said, "Jim, I thought you and Margret were trying out the Dom/sub relationship."

"Yes we are," my wife said, "and he's not being very good at it right now."

I was about to reply to that, when Donna simply said, "Jim. If you really want to get the most out of any experience, you have to give it your all. Trust me, you won't regret it. It is what you make it."

"I'm just a little embarrassed to be doing things like this in front of you guys, that's all." I still couldn't stop thinking about what Bill had asked me.

Donna smiled and looked at her husband. "Bill dear..."

"Yes dear." he replied.

"I would like a foot rub right... Now."

"Yes mistress." he said. I was amazed as this man whom I respected and was a respected member of the business world, knelt at his wife's feet, and started rubbing them.

"You see Jim?" she said. "If you think Bill isn't enjoying himself, go ahead and ask him for yourself."

I could see him smile at me, and I knew all I needed to know. It was a small thing to be doing that for her, but he did it so willingly. I thought it was nice for him to do that, but it had nothing to do with spicing up their marriage... at least that's what I thought at first.

When he was done with her feet, he kissed each one, and then returned to his chair. I looked over at my wife, and she had this huge grin on her face. I sincerely hoped she wasn't going to try and get me to do that. She knew how much of an aversion I had to feet! I wasn't shy about most things, but feet were definitely out of the question for me!

I think Donna could see what I was thinking about, and she said, "You see Jim. It's not always about sex. Bill and I have decided that I like being a Dom and he likes being a sub. Of course, this is just in the privacy of our own home, not in public. Bill has his reputation to protect as a professional, and we won't jeopardize that. We are sharing this with you and Margo, to help you make the best decisions for your relationship.

"What kind of friends would we be if we just sat back and let you fumble about, making mistakes and possibly damaging the love you share, or hurting each other? You also need to keep in mind, that what works for Bill and I may not work for you two. If you and Margo are interested, we will be happy to give you our support and share what we've learned along the way. We love you two like family, but in the end, it still depends on the two of you, and your personal tastes. Of course, you could always just tell us to mind our own business." Then, she smiled at me.

My mind immediately went back to Bills question. Did they want to become sexually involved with us, or were they really trying to help. That was a question that would require an answer.

"We think the world of you guys too," I said, "It's just a little hard for me to discuss all this with you, after all, you guys have been great friends, and it just feels a little weird to me."

"It's ok honey," Margret said, "we won't do anything that you're not comfortable with, and if you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to."

"No baby, it's not that at all. I'm just saying it's different and I'm a little uneasy about it." I didn't know what else to say at that moment.

We said our goodnights and left for home. I was deep in thought as I drove through the night air. Margret seemed to be thinking as well. The silence wasn't uncomfortable, but it was very noticeable. I wondered what her and Donna had been talking about, and why did they stop, when Bill and I appeared.

Margret was the first to break the ice. "I had a good time tonight, didn't you dear?"

"Yes I did. Bill and Donna are wonderful people and I couldn't ask for any better friends."

Dinner was good, don't you think?"

"It sure was. Bill is a master at grilling a steak to perfection." I said.

"Are you enjoying trying new things with me?" she said, abruptly changing the conversation.

"Of course I am. How could you think I wouldn't be?" I asked.

"I saw the look on your face, when Bill was rubbing his wife's feet. I know you were wondering if I was going to want you to do the same thing."

She was so far off base! I wasn't wondering that at all. I guess I wasn't hiding my concern about Bills question very well. Still, she knew there was something on my mind. Margret was very smart, and could read people well. I could usually read people pretty well myself, but somehow, I had developed a blind spot where my wife was concerned. But... that was clearing up.

"I can't lie. The thought did cross my mind. You know how I feel about that." I replied. I wasn't sure if or how I would bring up the thing that was really playing on my mind. I decided to take a wait and see approach.

"Relax dear. I know how you feel, and this is about it being enjoyable for both of us. I would never expect you to do anything that turns you off."

comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers
12