Surprise Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comanchee
comanchee
357 Followers

"Same here Margo. I'm open to trying just about anything once, but it has to be something we both feel comfortable with. I think we know each other well enough to know what our likes and dislikes are. I feel safe trying things with you. I trust you, and your love for me." I felt bad, telling her that. The suspicions I was harboring from our anniversary were starting to get the best of me. I would have to change that. I didn't want to be a bitter distrusting person.

"I trust you too dear." She smiled.

"I think I have been neglecting something all night," she purred. She had that evil grin on her face again, and I knew what was coming, or at least, I thought I did.

We were about fifteen miles from home, when Margret asked me to pull the car over as soon as I could. When I found a spot, she opened her car door, and walked in front of the car. Standing in the headlight beams, she pulled her shirt over her head, and stood topless in the light. She beckoned to me with her finger, and I dutifully got out of the car. I stepped into the light, and she went to her knees. The sound of my zipper opening cut through the still night air. Her fingers undid my belt, and she pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles.

Her hot mouth felt like lava on my cock and it stood straight up in an instant. I was still incredibly horny, and wanted to cum so bad. With my cock still in her mouth, my wife lifted my legs, one at a time, and removed my clothes. This made me a little nervous, but I was immersed in the erotic moment, and I closed my eyes, enjoying her efforts. Just as I felt my balls start to tighten, my wife let my cock slip out of her mouth, denying me once again. Her fingernails raked lightly across my tender balls, and she lifted them in the palm of her hand as if weighing fruit. I moaned out loud, and she giggled, then picked up my clothes and got back in the car.

"We need to be getting home Jim. Are you going to just stand there with your dinky in the wind, or are you going to get in and drive?" She giggled.

Although it was only a few feet to walk around the front of the car and get into the driver's seat, each step had my heavy balls swinging from side to side. The dull ache was borderline pain, but I did it anyway. I sat down gently, trying to go easy on my tender nuts, causing Margret to giggle again. My wife reached over, and began to stroke my cock, and I knew it was going to be a very long ride home!

My cock had never been this hard for so long without cumming, and it really was driving me nuts. My balls seemed to be twice their normal size and every step I took going to the house, was agony. They would sway back and forth and rub up against my thighs causing me to be very aware of their presence and their frustrated state. My hard cock bobbing along wasn't helping matters either.

"I know this is hard on you Jim, no pun intended," she said, "and if it's too much for you, we can stop the teasing and you can fuck me if you want."

"I can't tell you how much I want to do that, but I really want to try and live up to my agreement. I gave you full control of my cock, and I really want to continue this for both of us. It seems that you have a sadistic streak that I never knew existed." I said.

My wife rubbed her fingers along the top of my cock; teasing it and making it dance, and said, "Honey! I don't have a sadistic streak in me! I just love playing with you like this! Now, go to bed, lie down on your back, and spread your legs as wide as you can. Momma's going to give her little man a big surprise!"

I was only on the bed for a few minutes when my naked wife walked into the bedroom. She was carrying a bag with her that immediately made me curious and a bit afraid.

"I'm going to restrain you dear. Is that ok with you?" she asked.

I hesitated a moment and replied. "I guess so."

"Relax honey. You're going to enjoy this! I promise!"

My wife quickly had my hands secured above my head, and then my ankles, and I was completely at her mercy. The first thing she did was to rub her big tits across my face, pausing long enough for me to suck those delicious nipples. She gave me a long wet tongue kiss, and moved down to my chest. Her mouth engulfed first one, then the other nipple and pulled gently at them. As she was sucking my nipples, she was rubbing her tits across my aching member, causing it to leak pre-cum profusely.

She paused momentarily to put her hard nipples above my face. I lifted my head to them, and sucked first one, then the other. They were hard and slippery, and I nibbled at them, causing a low moan to escape her lips. Margo loved having her nipples sucked, almost as much as I loved sucking them.

She pulled her tits away, and went back to work on me. The feeling was heavenly. I swear that the nerves from my nipples were hot wired directly to my throbbing cock! I could feel my balls tightening and my cock was again dancing. It bounced off of those lovely tits of hers, and I thought I heard her giggling.

She stopped sucking my nipples and looked me right in the eyes as she continued teasing my cock with her tits. "Do you want to cum tonight dear? Does your hard dinky want to shoot off?"

"Oh fuck yes baby! I want to cum so bad, I can't stand it!" I replied.

"Mmmmmm. That does sound like it would be fun, but I'm still not sure you've earned it yet, and I'm having so much fun teasing you. I think this could go on for at least a few more days."

"Oh, please baby, I need to cum!" I pleaded.

"Well, since you put it that way, I don't think you will be getting that tonight. You seemed to have forgotten all of your manners. It seems to me that I am mistress, not 'baby'! I was going to let you cum, but your little slip just cost you!" she scolded. "I think we may wait a few more days."

"Oh no! Please, please Mistress allow me to cum! I need it so bad. I'll do anything you want, just please let me cum!" I begged.

My wife smiled at me and asked, "Do you want to cum badly enough to give me a foot rub? I think that would prove your sincerity to me. Your willingness to do as you just offered... anything."

"Yes! Please!" I moaned, "Anything, just please let me cum! Anything you want, just name it!"

"Relax honey. I'm just teasing you." She smiled.

My sexy wife knelt between my wide stretched legs, and lightly blew across my hard cock. I couldn't believe it, but the sensation was amazing, probably due to the constant teasing and denial she had subjected me to. It didn't matter which it was, that is, as long as she finished me this time!

The next thing I felt was her soft tongue, licking my tender nuts. My cock twitched and jumped uncontrollably, and I involuntarily arched my back. I had never had my nuts licked like this before, and it was wonderful! She gently sucked in first one, and then the other testicle, and then licked the entire length of my hard shaft. The agony and ecstasy was incredible. I didn't know how much more of this I could endure, before losing it all over the place.

My eyes rolled back in my head, and I shouted, "I'm going to cum! Please don't stop! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

At that very moment, she engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth, and swallowed me whole. My eruption was so violent, that I was pounding my head off of the bed, and shaking from head to toe. My dancing cock never left her mouth, and I could literally feel her sucking the cum out of my balls. I had never had such an incredible orgasm in my life. It just seemed to keep going, and getting stronger. I swear I pumped a gallon of cum down her throat.

Margret moved up my chest, and was facing me, with a huge smile on her face. She leaned in and kissed me, and I found out the reason for her smile. Her tongue played with mine, for an eternity. She smiled at me, and lay down beside me, allowing me to catch my breath. I was surprised that she wasn't snowballing me again.

"Was it worth the wait"? She asked.

"That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced!" I replied, when I could finally speak.

"Can you imagine what it would've felt like, if I'd made you wait the full two weeks?"

"Dear, I can't even begin to imagine that!" I replied.

"So... do you want to continue with this little game we've started?" she asked.

"Yes I do, and I can't wait until the roles are reversed!"

She kissed me again, and said, "I love you so much dear. By the way... your two weeks of denial start tomorrow."

comanchee
comanchee
357 Followers
12