Surprise Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned to our booth, my wife put her lips to my ear, and said, "Stan likes my boobs. He wants to see them. Should I show them to him?" She was really pushing my buttons hard!

I'm sure my face turned red, and I was also sure everyone in Pittsburgh could hear my heart pounding in my chest. Underneath the table, my hands clenched into fists. My cock was still rock hard, and the confusion was running rampant. Surely she wouldn't flash this guy right here in the club, but I knew how to answer... "Yes." Was all I said. The little head won the battle.

I watched in amazement, as Margo held my gaze, and began unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her deep cleavage. She kept her nipples covered but there was a lot of flesh now exposed. The gentle swell of the insides of her breasts were in plain sight, and she broke my trance by asking, "Do you want him to see everything?"

I tried to answer, but it only came out as a croaking sound, so I numbly nodded yes. Her smile broadened as she slowly pulled the edges of her blouse back to reveal her luscious breasts. Her nipples were hard as acorns, and her chest heaved. I knew this was having as much of an effect on her as it was me. I had no idea how it was affecting our new friend, so I forced myself to look at him. His eyes were locked on her heaving chest, and he had that look in his eyes. The look of a starving dog with a steak in front of him!

I hoped that he remembered what Margo had told him, and that he didn't think we had changed our minds. The last thing I needed was to get into a fight in a bar! However, her flashing and seemingly new found fondness for exhibition was very exciting.

A few people did a double take as they passed by, and I was torn between killing him, and jacking off right there under the table. I never heard my wife talking to me, and when she kicked me under the table, I looked at her. "I asked you if you wanted him to play with my boobs." She said.

The look on my face must've been something to see, because she started to laugh at me. I quickly tried to regain my composure, and formulate an answer. There wasn't a fight going on inside of me, it was more like a war. This was uncharted territory for sure, and I was way outside my comfort level. Never in our lives, at least, not since we married, had another man had his hands on my wife.

This was the moment of truth, and without thinking anymore, I said, "Yes." The little head had won another battle, and I feared that the war was lost.

"Oh fuck!" Stan said, as he reached out and fondled her tits right there at the table. He never looked at me, and she closed her eyes, enjoying his ministrations. He kneaded them like bread dough, and lifted them at the same time. Then he surprised me by concentrating on her hard nipples. Pinching and pulling them, causing her to moan softly.

I was jealous as hell and mad enough to spit nails, but I was powerless to stop what was happening. My wife was using her left hand to tease my cock again, while this guy had his hands all over her tits! All with me, sitting there like an idiot the whole time.

I was aware of Margo speaking again, "I said... Is that long enough for you?"

She had to ask again, before I could answer. "Yes." It's amazing how only a few minutes can seem like an eternity. At least, that was my thought as I watched him reluctantly take his hands away from her tits. She barely had the bottom three buttons closed, when he was dragging her out on the dance floor again.

She looked hot! I mean really hot! There was no hiding her free swinging breasts, that were now nearly exposed to the nipple, and more than one person noticed the lacey bra lying on the table as they passed by. I'm sure I saw a flash of nipple as she danced. I'll bet I wasn't the only one watching her dance.

She was out of breath, when she returned to our table. She was also alone. "I told Stan that we had to be going. He was very disappointed, so I promised him that we would be here again next Saturday. Is that OK with you dear?"

"Yes." Was all I could say. I was happy that we were leaving so I could finally get my rocks off, but somehow, disappointed at the same time. This had been a wonderful evening, and an adventure beyond my wildest dreams.

"Better put my little friend away, before we leave dear." She said, while attempting to shove a very hard cock back into my pants.

The entire drive home was a cluster of confusion, desire, lust, and excitement. Margo had begun to play with me, the moment we got in the car, and it was making me nuts. I can't begin to recall how many times I nearly came, as she teased me. Blowing in my ear... soft touches of her lips on my hard cock. Recounting how hot it made her when Stan played with her tits in front of me, and what she planned to do to me when we got home.

When we walked into the house, clothes were flying everywhere, and hands groped for intimate flesh. Margret was like a woman possessed as she pulled me to the floor. I was having a hard time concentrating, so I just let my mind go blank, and immersed myself in the moment. I let the pleasure wash over me like the waves of the ocean on the beach. Yes... I know that's an old cliché. I had never been so excited in my life, or for that matter, desperate!

"How do you want it baby?" She asked me.

"I have to fuck you... soon, or I'm gonna blow my nut all over the living room!"

In one swift motion, she fell on her back, pulling me to her. Her legs opened, and my aching member slid right in. I was amazed at how wet and open she was. It felt like heaven. The warm moist folds gripped me like a velvet glove, and my heart pounded in my chest. I wondered if she could feel my heartbeat in my throbbing cock, as it plunged into her again and again.

She let out a long, low moan, as I began to fuck her harder. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I had to get my mind off of what I was doing, to prolong the ecstasy. It wasn't easy. I thought about hockey, football, work... all to no avail. A tremendous orgasm was on its way, and it wasn't waiting for anything.

"I'm going to cum!" I grunted.

"Give it to me baby! Fill my wet pussy with your hot cum!"

The moment of truth was every other old cliché in the book. Rockets going off, fireworks exploding, freight trains colliding head on, atomic explosions... all in my brain. I couldn't hear anything except my heart beating and her breathing hard. It took a moment to realize that we had attained mutual orgasm, and Margo was screaming with delight. It felt like it was going to go on forever. Her pussy was contracting and squeezing my cock like you would a rubber ball.

As we both regained our composure, she whispered, "Honey, that was the best orgasm ever! I know I promised to rock your world, but, clearly, you rocked mine. I love you so much!"

"Making love with you, Margo, is the best part of my life, and I love you more than anything."

She looked into my eyes and said, "I don't know if I can move. I'm exhausted. When you started to cum, it put me into a place I've never been before. I actually felt like I was floating above the floor."

"I think I can relate to that... I felt it from my toes to the top of my head, and I actually thought I was going to lose my mind. It felt like the top of my head was going to blow off." I said.

"I have one favor, I'd like to ask you." She said.

I was fully expecting her to ask me to go down on her, and was very surprised to hear, "Would Sir Lancelot be kind enough to carry his lady to their bed?"

"My lady... your wish is my command!" My turn at being the Dom was next, and I couldn't wait!

Note:

To all of you who have taken the time and thought to offer constructive criticism, I say Thank you. I know that your intentions were to help me make the story better, and me a better writer. I have more chapters to add to this, but this will be the last time I post anything here. The vicious and vile personal attacks I have seen from cowards who choose to post anonymous are simply not worth my time. At first I just started removing the hate, and then wondered if it was worth it. HELL NO! I have to admit that even these cowards have served a purpose. My reason for sharing this was that, perhaps someone might enjoy it, has been a mistake. So... Mistake pointed out. Lesson learned, and corrective action taken.

I'm done.

12