Surprised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neonlyte
neonlyte
63 Followers

He pulled into Avril's driveway stopping behind her car, cut his engine, switched off the lights, and sat still for a few minutes. Half of him wanted to go home, put an end to this but he really couldn't face going home and finding Pete or Steve ploughing Sally. He thought maybe he'd just go in and talk with Avril, now he was at the point, he didn't feel like doing anything with her.

Rob looked around the dark street and slipped the key in the lock opening the door quietly and closing it behind him. In the hall, a candle casting a flickering light, a paper arrow directing the way, Miles Davis playing quietly on the stereo. He followed a line of candles placed to guide him up the stairs; on a closed bedroom door off the landing, a sign read, 'Cum In', he almost smiled. Foolishly, he knocked quietly on the door before reaching for the door handle and stepping into a completely dark room, that brought relief, he was sure he was blushing.

"Avril?" He called quietly.

No answer.

He took a couple of steps into the room.

"Avril? Are you here?"

"So you want to tie me to the bed, titty fuck me, and cum all over my face do you – big boy."

"Sally? What the fuck are you doing here. Where's Avril?"

"You didn't honestly think I was going to let you fuck that melon breasted blonde."

"What's going on? If you're here, who's at our house?"

"Go bring a candle so we can see each other, then I'll explain." Sally told him.

When he came back into the room, he spied Sally spread eagled on the bed, Avril and Steve's double bed. He couldn't help but laugh, she appeared to be tied down. She was also wearing a bra he didn't recognise, it seemed to give her bigger breasts.

"How the hell did you get like that?"

"Avril came back with me and sorted me out before rushing over to Jane's."

"You're really tied down, you can't move."

"Of course I'm tied down. Otherwise, I'd have covered myself up. It's fucking freezing in here. Get undressed, come and keep me warm."

He sat down on the edge of the bed looking at his wife anew.

"In a minute. Tell me. What do you want me to do to you? What's your fantasy?"

"There's a note for you on the bedside table." Sally answered.

"Don't want to read a note. You tell me."

He placed his hand on her tummy feeling her shiver at his touch. She felt warm enough to him.

"Don't do that. I'm cold. Get undressed and come to bed."

"I don't think you are in much of a position to object to anything Sally. You ought to be punished you scheming minx. Now tell me now what you want me to do to you."

"You'd prefer it if Avril was here?"

"Don't be stupid. I'd already decided I wasn't going to do anything. I'm not up for this sort of game."

He moved his hand down through her pubic hair feeling her half shrinking then pushing up to his touch. He slid between her legs, watching her as she closed her eyes, arched her head back and thrust her hips up to meet his fingers, letting him slip straight into her.

"Christ you're wet Sal."

"Of course I'm fucking wet," she answered through clenched teeth, "I've been laying here half night waiting for you to come and fuck me."

He leant over toward her, the sound of his fingers squelching in her cunt filling the room. She flinched as his leather jacket first brushed then crushed over her body.

"Tell me what you want." He whispered into her ear.

"Fuck me. I want to be fucked hard, no caressing, no gentleness. I want you to fuck whenever you want, not to ask permission, just to do it."

He pulled his fingers from her cunt.

"Nnooo! Put them back."

He crawled over her, crouched between her legs, and unzipped his fly pulling his prick free. Reaching forward, he took her by the hips, elevating her slightly from the mattress and plunged straight into her, hard, as far as he could.

"Yes. Like that." Sally screamed.

Rob withdrew completely and plunged in again feeling more than hearing her scream. He paused inside her, then withdrew slowly, half way, plunged again and again and again, hearing her cry out each time, seeing her clench her hands around the cords holding her to the bed.

"Don't stop, I want to cum." Sally gurgled.

He renewed his thrusts, only the cords around her ankles stopping her from being shoved up the bed, Gripping her tighter around the hips he pulled her onto him as he thrust into her eventually feeling her go limp as she came her body shaking, legs trembling, riding the flow. He collapsed on top of her. They lay still for a few minutes.

"Pull out of me love. There's some tissues on the side."

"You ok?"

"I'm sore. That hurt."

He leant over and grabbed the box of tissue, snatching at them with his fingertips, wondering for the thousandth time why they never remembered to put them in reach. Took a handful and reached down to where their bodies joined mopping at the mess as he withdrew.

"I'm sorry if... "

"No. Don't say sorry. I wanted that. Not every time, just sometimes I want you to treat me like a slut, just take me when you want me. Do you understand? Sometimes, like last Saturday morning, I say no, when what I really wanted was for you to bend me over the table and fuck me."

"Ehm, I can see how that might work, but I don't want to force you."

"Well, it might make life a little less predictable, in the end, that's what all this has been about. And believe me, you won't force me if I don't want to do it. Did you cum?"

No. Think you've made enough mess for both of us though. I can't remember you being that wet before."

"You should have been with me when I read your letter. Christ, I'd fucked you're brains out."

He kissed her cunt having finished wiping it clean and knelt beside her.

"I'll untie you." Rob said.

"Not until you've titty fucked me. Why did you want to do that?"

"You know why, it's what I can't have with you. You always complain your breasts are too tender."

"And cum on my face? You've cum on my face lots of times."

"Yeh, but you don't really like it."

"I do! I thought you didn't like to do it." Sally said.

"I thought you didn't like me doing it." Rob replied, laughing at their stupidity.

"Come here you idiot and kiss me."

They kissed for a while mouth to mouth, before Rob decided to go exploring while he had her tied down like this.

"Tell me what's happening with the others, who's with who?"

Rob worked his way with his mouth all over her body while she explained.

"I told you, there was no way I was going to let you fuck Avril, I was going to call it off, but once I'd seen every ones letters, I realised there was another way. Avril thinks she was getting you, she got Steve, they both wanted anal but were too scared to ask. I hope they're getting it sorted, I left her my bum plug. They'll work out how to use it.

"Jane wasn't bothered who she got as long as she could use her whip on them."

"Ouch. Remind me to stay away from Jane."

"Will you just concentrate on what you're doing while I tell you what's going on, unhook this bra, its really uncomfortable." She arched her back, "Npw suckle my breasts like you used to do when I got pregnant.

"Anyway, Jane and Pete have some serious talking to do, she's pretty much full on sexually whereas Pete really fancies a nice gentle slow fuck..."

"With you?"

"Possibly. It'll never happen. Jane and Pete are at our house; Avril and Steve are at Jane's.

"Now Rob my love. Are you going to play out your fantasy?"

"Nah. Thanks for the offer but I don't really fancy it. Besides your tits are barely big enough."

"You bastard. Untie me so I can beat you." She said struggling light heartedly against the cords.

"You think I'm stupid, I'm not untying you. I'm going to take my clothes off and lay over you. You never know I might just come all over your face. Tell me something, why did you get so excited over my letter?"

"Cos you didn't want to fuck her. You wanted to be naked with her, feel her tits, but you didn't want to fuck her."

"Hmm. You noticed that." He said, laying along her body, nibbling at her mouth.

"Yes. I noticed that. By the way, I have ever told you how sexy you look when you're about to cum. You're eyes clench shut, and you bite your lower lip, brow furrowed, the only thing that puts me off you unloading on my face is that I want to watch, and you never say, 'I'm cumming', so I close my eyes and miss the best bits."

"Practice?"

"Definitely! When we arrive home. Happy Valentine's Day my love. By the way, where's Avril's present? It's mine now."

Next morning she passed him a note at the breakfast table.

"You might want to read this."

"Is this your note?"

"No, it's from June."

He read the note gradually shrinking away from it, holding it further from his body. The note, personal to Sally told of June's private fantasy, to watch Rob fuck Peter while she (June) watched, preferably with Sally eating her out.

"You are fucking joking! I am never doing that." Rob said, "Let's move house."

Sally smiled and answered, "Never say never big boy. There's always next year."

if you have enjoyed this story, please remember to vote. Feedback always welcome.

neonlyte
neonlyte
63 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

The title to this story, along with the introduction, sorely missed what I was expecting to see and read. Very disappointing and a clear teaser, and waste of time to read.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 19 years ago
And if the boys wore panties...

...you could cover every story category next year. Nice work, I enjoyed being taken round the twists and turns. Lovely contrast between erotic secrets and married intimacy. Thanks.

Black TulipBlack Tulipabout 19 years ago
Fun

That was fun to read and the ending was a surprise to me.

I'd go for moving house though. LOL

Good luck.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Next Year?

A good story, well written, with a great twist!! Now, Next Year sounds more like a marriage buster!

I think I would steer clear of June, period!! Maybe even move as Rob suggested. And I don't understand Sally's jubilance about the fantasy of Junes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
twist

I hooked up with the twist in this tale early on but it still made for a really good read

and a next installment soon...?

or must we too wait til next year.?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Swapping Partners Nicole was hesitant to swing; Peter released her inhibitions.in Loving Wives
Clambake We're having a clambake! 3 couples swapping in an RV resort.in Group Sex
Neighbors - The Beach Trip Ch. 01 A very unexpected foursome.in Group Sex
Romantic Wife and Girlfriend Swap Two couples get to know each other a whole lot better.in Loving Wives
The Key West Vacation Couples travel to the Florida Keys for adult fun.in Group Sex
More Stories