Surprised

Story Info
A short story/fantasy.
890 words
4.13
27.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little fantasy of mine I'd like to share with you all. Enjoy! ;)

***

The front door is unlocked, you let yourself in, quietly climbing the stairs to find me naked in bed. My eyes are closed and I'm moaning loudly as I pleasure myself. You can feel your cock straining at your trousers, so you free him quietly and stand over me. I sense your presence and open my eyes. Before I can scream you jump on me, wrapping your fingers round my throat. The threat forcing me to lie still. You smile to yourself, knowing you control the situation, you slap your cock in my face. "Open up bitch". I open my mouth and you slide in between my lips and over my tongue; beginning to fuck my face in earnest.

Sliding deeper into my throat, you can feel it contract around you. You pull back to let me breath, before sliding back in again. You enjoy watching my eyes streaming and hearing me gag on your dick. You reach down between my legs to my wet pussy; so wet and ready for you. You rub the juices over my clit and feel me wriggle beneath you. My muffled cries to stop sending vibrations through your hard cock. You buck your hips as you feel your balls tightening, ready to unload. "Shut up bitch and take it!" You moan as your hot jizz shoots into my mouth, wave after wave of pleasure as you empty into me. "Swallow!" you command. I do as I'm told, drinking every drop of your seed.

I close my eyes tightly against the images of your dick fucking my mouth. I feel your weight lift slightly and thinking you're done with me, I begin to relax.

Your hands encircle my wrists, but before I can struggle you're tying me to the bed. I begin to wriggle again, my huge tits bouncing from side to side. I plead with you not to do this, begging you to let me go, swearing I won't tell anyone.

You tell me if I kiss you, you'll consider letting me go. I nod in agreement. You kiss me deep and passionately, and I respond. Telling myself that its just so you'll let me go, but enjoying your mouth on mine. I can't help but moan.

Your hands move down to my tits, feeling the hard peaks of my excited nipples. You grab at my breast and squeeze hard. I gasp, unsure if its from pain or pleasure. Your mouth moves down my neck and I shudder as your lips skim my secret spot. I can't stop the sharp intake of breath or the buck of my hips as delicious warmth pools between my legs.

Surprised by my reaction you stop to explore the area where my neck and shoulder meet. Your lips touch the area again, and your tongue darts out. My hips buck and again I gasp. My nipples hardening under your palm, as my breasts thrust into your grip. You smile to yourself at your discovery.

You open your mouth and bite down. I moan out loud and rub myself against you eagerly. My breathing heavy. You continue to bite and lick, driving me wild beneath you, unable to stop the need building. Your hand slides down to my pussy to find me absolutely drenched, and I rub myself against your hand wantonly, moaning.

"You have to stop," I beg. "Please." But I moan again, this time louder. "Please." You keep your finger pressed firmly against my clit as I continue to move my hips and rub against you. My moans get louder, more desperate. The warmth spreads through me and I can't hold back any more. You bite down again, hard. "No!" I cry as my orgasm erupts in waves. You hold still as I shudder beneath you, cumming hard.

Before my orgasm subsides you thrust your dick, now rock solid again, deep inside me, slamming in to the hilt. I scream. You wrap your hand around my throat "Shut the fuck up whore and take it! I'm gonna have some fun with your juicy cunt!" I shudder again. You laugh. "You like that? You like me using your whore pussy?" I try to shake my head. "Liar! Tell me! Tell me you like my cock pumping your whore pussy!" I try to shake my head again. You tighten your grip on my neck so I can barely breath as you slam home again and again. "Tell me." You loosen your grip and I gasp in air.

"I like your cock pumping my whore pussy" I mumble shamefully.

"Louder" you command.

"I like your cock pumping my whore pussy!" I cry as you continue fucking me senseless. "No more" I beg, feeling my pussy start to pulse.

You feel it too and smile. "Again."

"I like your cock pumping my whore pussy."

"Again."

"I like your cock pumping my whore pussy!"

"What are you?"

"A whore"

"Whose whore?"

"Yours!!!" I scream as my cunt grips hold of your thrusting dick, clamping down tight as I cum again and again. My orgasm bringing your climax too. We lie there panting. Your lips crashing down on mine and I kiss you back fervently.

I'll make sure I leave the door unlocked again tonight.