Surprised AF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Jacob had also noticed Becky's state of undress and had moved in like a shark who had smelled blood. My girlfriend's brisk spin had opened the gap in her wrap even more. The only things that had kept her top from completely separating were her pointy nipples that had snagged the seam of her wrap. Mike and Jacob sandwiched my giggling girlfriend while I danced with Jill. Becky squealed and spun away from the lecherous pair. Her top snagged on someone's hand and flew open for a moment exposing her generous breasts glistening with sweat. God, she was gorgeous. Cindy let out a cheer, and my girlfriend laughed as she pulled her wrap back into place. Somehow, she managed not to expose any more flesh while dancing the last couple of numbers.

By the time the lights came on at the end of the night, everyone in the bar was staring at my girlfriend. With a bright spotlight behind her, everyone could see her ample breasts highlighted through the translucent wrap. That was too much even for Becky, and she grabbed Cindy and ran for the boat. Jill grabbed my arm before I could follow. She winked at me and handed me Becky's cloth belt.

I said, "What the fuck? I figured maybe Mike had taken it. I would never have figured her best friend was so evil."

Jill laughed, "Well, you're almost right. Mike asked me to take it in exchange for some hot sex. Considering how aroused he's gotten from staring at Becky, I'm guaranteed to have an enjoyable night. You'd better get going. I think Becky's ready to tear your clothes off."

I had had too much to drink and decided not to sail back to our cottage. It had been a long strenuous day, and the three of us were exhausted. After a few minutes using the head, we all retired for the night. There were two small sleeping compartments in the bow separated by a thin bulkhead. Becky settled her sister in the port berth before joining me. I had already stripped down to my boxers, and I didn't waste any time stripping my girlfriend of her ridiculously sexy outfit. My girlfriend wedged her body into the tight berth and braced her hands and feet against the wooden walls. My hands cupped her ass cheeks, and I buried my tongue in her pussy. Becky shrieked when my lips found her clit. A second later I slid a finger deep into her wet vagina. Dancing practically naked all night in front of strangers had left both of my girlfriend intensely aroused. Her hips bucked against my lips, and she cried out as she came hard on my fingers. I stripped off my boxers and rammed my cock into her warm wet pussy while she was still quivering. Her ass banged against the bulkhead as I pounded into her with abandon. Neither of us worried about inflicting the sounds of our passionate sex on our guest.

#

We got up late the next morning. The three of us were exhausted and hung over. When I finally managed to get up, I started the inboard engine for a leisurely cruise the half mile to our cottage. I grabbed a quick shower before starting work on some hearty omelets. I brewed a large pot of coffee that did little to revive any of us. I caught Cindy looking at me with an odd expression. I thought about apologizing for disturbing her sleep but decided I would leave that to my girlfriend. We spent a lazy day lying around. My only tasks centered around fixing breakfast and dinner and performing some minor maintenance on the sailboat.

I arranged my schedule for the next week to provide Cindy with a car so she could drive to the Cornell Plantations for her daily run. Somedays, I managed to join her. The rest of her days she spent sunning herself on the end of the dock while reading the books assigned to the entering freshmen.

Friday night we went to Mark and Jill's home for a BBQ by the pool. Becky had picked up a new bikini that somehow was even skimpier than the last one. I think she felt a need to compete for attention with her sister. Of course, Becky somehow managed to lose her top during a game of water volleyball. I think she had enjoyed dancing half naked at the bar.

Cindy's warm, outgoing personality was a big hit with our friends. She also got to meet Matt and Luke, a couple of single guys from Apotheosis. The highlight of the party was when she called out Mark for being a perv.

#

The next week, I noticed Becky and Cindy would giggle and stop talking whenever I walked into the room. Finally, I asked, "What's up?"

Becky said, "We're planning Cindy's birthday party next Saturday."

"Well, let me know how I can help."

Becky said, "I thought maybe you could make that rich chocolate cake from 'Joy of Cooking.' You know the one where everyone goes into a chocolate coma."

Well, the recipe for Devil's Food Cake Cockaigne is involved, but it never fails to please. The editors of Joy state it is "the best chocolate cake we know," and when coated with a frosting based upon Chocolate Fudge Cockaigne it is to die for. I started thinking about where I had put the candy thermometer that I needed for the frosting. Of course, I would need more chocolate. The cake called for four ounces and the frosting needed another couple of ounces. I also knew I would have to buy candles. Let's see, I needed eighteen candles.

After a minute lost in thought while staring blankly at the wall, Cindy giggled, and I returned to Earth. I said, "Is there anything else I can do for the party? Cindy, do you have suggestions on something you'd like for a present?"

Becky said, "Nope. Just the cake. I've taken care of everything else."

I said, "and a present...?"

Cindy giggled, and Becky said, "I've got that covered. All you need to do is make a delicious cake. Plan on the party starting at eight. I've got the day shift on Saturday, and as the junior nurse, I cannot get out of it."

I said, "Great, I have something to do at the lab in the morning. Eight o'clock leaves me plenty of time to bake a cake. Sorry, Cindy. I guess you're on your own for the morning."

Cindy said, "I plan on taking it easy on my birthday. I think I'll go for a run and then lie out on the dock while I catch up on my required reading."

#

Saturday, I managed to finish work early. I had the cottage to myself and thought maybe Cindy was off on one of her runs. I put on Mozart's Clarinet Concerto and set to work making the birthday cake. It wasn't long before the cottage filled with the heavenly aroma of baking chocolate cake. I was just about finished frosting the cake when Cindy walked in from the dock. Other than the beach blanket draped over her shoulder she was only wearing her skimpy bikini.

I had missed seeing her in the morning, so I said, "Happy eighteenth birthday."

"Thanks, Josh. Can I have a taste of the frosting?"

"Sure, I made extra to pour over ice cream.

She walked up to the other side of the kitchen counter and set her book and cell phone down. She draped her beach blanket over a bar stool and leaned over the counter to stick a finger in the bowl of frosting. I smelled her sun-warmed skin as I stared at her dangling breasts barely restrained by the tiny triangles of her top. Cindy stared into my eyes as she licked the chocolate from her finger.

Cindy said, "Oh my god, the frosting is totally lit."

"Glad you like it, birthday girl."

Cindy's finger returned to the bowl, and she said, "You know what would be hot? The party isn't for hours, and I'd like to smoke some Mary Jane and maybe try some of your chocolate sauce on ice cream."

I had finished frosting the cake while Cindy was talking, so I just grinned and said, "The cake is ready, and I've finished my only assignment for the party, so your wish is my command, birthday girl."

Cindy smiled and looked at the floor. "Let's go out on the deck and sit on the swing."

"OK, I'll go grab a joint."

"It's OK, Josh. My sister gave me a couple of joints for my birthday."

It felt nice to sit down after spending the last couple of hours running around in the hot kitchen. I peeled off my sweaty tee shirt to catch some sun and collapsed against the back of the swing. It was a perfect day with a light breeze and scattered puffy clouds. Cindy returned from a quick trip to her bedroom with a couple of joints and her cell phone. She tapped on her cell phone and Mariah Carey "Touch My Body" began to play on the outdoor speakers. I pushed on the floor to get the swing moving while I watched Cindy light a fat joint. She took a long hit before handing it to me. My first hit relaxed me, but by the second hit my heart was pounding, and I felt alert.

I said, "Did your sister mention whose weed this was by any chance?"

Cindy laughed for a moment before taking another hit. After staring at the lake for a moment, she said, "She said it was some of Mike's primo weed. She promised it wouldn't put me to sleep."

I shook my head. "I'm surprised at your sister. The first time we tried it, it kept us up for hours. The second time was with you on the boat. We probably kept you awake half the night."

Cindy laughed, "I know. This weed is hot AF. Becky told me all about the first time, and when I tried it, I couldn't sleep. I heard you guys doing it for hours."

"Sorry."

"Becky told me all about it. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what a hot stud you are for being nearly thirty."

Cindy looked down at the joint that was half gone. "Becky showed me how to do a shotgun. Would you like one?"

I was still stunned that my girlfriend had discussed our private sex life with her sister, and I barely managed to nod.

Cindy said, "Cool" and spun around to face me as she straddled my lap. She was at least as tall as I was, and I had to look up at her smiling face. I watched as she put the joint in her mouth backward and pressed her lips against mine. She had a hand on the back of my neck as she blew a couple of tons of potent smoke into my lungs. Her warm trim thighs were pressed against the sides of my legs, and her generous breasts were rubbing against my chest. I thought my heart would explode from the combination of speed laced weed and the feel and scent of her warm body. Cindy sat back and removed the last of the joint from her mouth. Her hips ground against me as she leaned over to drop the roach on the end table. She sat and stared at me for a moment before wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her lips to mine. When her tongue darted into my mouth, I pushed her away after getting a good taste of Cindy.

"Hey, that was really nice, but I'm committed to your sister."

Cindy laughed. I recognized it as the same laugh she and her sister had had when I interrupted them discussing plans for the birthday party. Cindy leaned over and grabbed her cell phone. A couple of quick taps brought up a text message from Becky with an attached video. She hit play and handed me the phone. I listened as my girlfriend blew my mind.

"Josh, I love you and want to ask you for a really big favor. I'm sure you've noticed Cindy, and I have been engaged in a series of serious conversations. I'm sorry for all the secrecy, but I didn't want to involve you until I was sure Cindy and I agreed. This is my little sister's eighteenth birthday, and she has asked for only one thing for her birthday. She is a virgin and wants to lose her cherry, but she doesn't have a boyfriend and doesn't want her first time to be with some random inexperienced guy she hooks up with at a kegger. I don't know anyone I trust more with my sister's feelings. I also know you are a generous and considerate lover, and I have trained you well in the skills necessary to pleasure a woman. So, I have talked to Cindy about having you introduce her to the joy of sex, and she has enthusiastically agreed. I know this is a lot to ask, and I'm not giving you any time to deliberate, but I've found you tend to overthink everything. Please look at my beautiful sister and say yes. It would mean the world to Cindy, and I would have the comfort of knowing her first time was safe and joyous."

Becky blew me a kiss and the video ended. I looked at Cindy and saw her watching me with a cautious smile. I wished I hadn't gotten stoned because I needed to think. I worried about the effect on my relationship with Becky. I wanted to say yes, but instead, I used my phone to text Becky.

"WTF B? r u sure?"

I knew she was working her shift at the hospital but hoped she could respond. I was surprised when she responded immediately.

"YES, Josh. I'm sure. Please don't think too much. Just do it and enjoy yourself. I love you."

I handed Cindy her phone and looked her in the eye and said, "Yes."

Cindy gave a little squeal of delight, and her athletic thighs gave my hips a firm squeeze. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips against mine. This time I didn't resist her tongue when she drove it into my mouth. I ran my hands down her sides and cupped her practically bare ass as she ground her body against my erection.

I'd had fantasies about Cindy's curvaceous ass since she had arrived. I tried not to compare it to my girlfriend's somewhat rounder ass, but there was no way I couldn't. Both women were athletic and had firm buttocks that made me want to bite and suck them. While I was playing with Cindy's ass, she untied her top and tossed it aside. She pulled on the back of my neck as she guided her nipple into my mouth. I cupped her ample breast as I sucked her nipple until it was hard. Cindy moaned and pulled my mouth over to her other breast. I was in heaven fondling her ass and playing with her beautiful breasts. Her breasts were every bit as large as her sisters and a little firmer. I would have been happy to play with her generous breasts and kiss her body for hours, but Cindy had a mission.

Cindy moaned and forced herself to talk. "Josh, Josh, oh god, please, please hold on a second. I've never done this, and Becky wasn't sure if you've ever had a virgin."

I kissed her eager lips firmly before burying my face in her wavy hair. I whispered, "Sorry, I don't have any experience with virgins. Guess we'll just have to wing it."

Cindy said, "I've done a little research on the web and have some things I'd like to try if that's OK with you."

"Whatever you want is fine with me. I want you to enjoy your first time and certainly don't want to hurt you."

Cindy stood up and took my hand. She led me to the master bedroom. I followed her rolling hips in anticipation. The blackout curtains were closed, and the only light came from a dozen scented candles scattered about the room. The blankets on the bed were pulled down, and a soft white towel protected the sheets. She unfastened my belt and pushed my shorts and boxers to the ground.

"Lie down on the bed. I've been researching a lot of sex videos just for today, and I want to start with some oral sex to get us started."

I quickly got comfortable on the bed and pulled a thin pillow under my head. Cindy tapped on her cellphone and the languid sound of Usher singing "Nice and Slow" filled the room.

"Let me take you to a place nice and quiet
There ain't no one there to interrupt
Ain't gotta rush
I just want to take it nice and slow."

She danced to the slow beat and made a show of working her bikini bottom over her curvaceous hips. I groaned as I watched the tiny piece of fabric drop to the floor. Her pussy was bare except for a small triangle of closely cropped pubic hair. The triangle pointed to her bare pussy lips as if anyone could miss them since her sex was glistening and swollen with desire. I watched her gorgeous breasts sway as she crawled onto the bed and straddled my chest with her trim back facing me. She lowered her pussy to my thirsty mouth, and I inhaled sharply at the musky scent of her aroused sex. I buried my head between her thighs and ran my tongue up her moist slit. I couldn't believe how wet she was. Her sweet nectar flowed over my face and neck. I licked a circle around her clit and listened to her soft mews.

I groaned as Cindy wrapped her hand around my erection and licked the head of my hard cock. Her performance was hesitant and timid but really what more do you need than to have a beautiful woman take your cock into her warm wet mouth and suck?

My tongue explored the entrance to her vagina, and I discovered something I had never experienced. Cindy's hymen was intact. I shuddered in anticipation since she had chosen to give it to me. I dragged my tongue up her wet slit and flicked it across her clit. Cindy squealed, and her hips bucked. I grabbed her luscious ass cheeks firmly and pulled her pussy back to my hungry mouth. She squealed again when I trailed my tongue slowly across her sensitive nub. She released my cock from her mouth and buried her face in my crotch. She moaned against my abdomen as I licked her clit again and again. It was just as well she abandoned her efforts to give me a blow job since I was getting close to cumming, and I didn't want to wait for my cock to recover.

On the other hand, I fully intended to lick Cindy to orgasm. I had to remind myself not to push a finger into her virgin hole. Instead, I held her in place with one arm around her sweaty torso and fingered her pussy lips with my free hand. As I pushed her closer to the edge, I wondered if this was her first experience with oral sex. I probably should have asked, but it was too late now. Her kissing technique was superb, but for all I knew, it was possible no one had ever touched her gorgeous breasts or shoved an eager hand inside her panties.

Cindy ground her sex against my mouth as she panted for breath and began to beg me for release.

"Oh god, please, please, please..."

"Come on Cindy, come for me. Let yourself go."

I wrapped my lips around her clit and flicked my tongue faster across the sensitive organ. I was rewarded with a scream as her whole body shuddered. Her scream broke up into a series of gasps and moans. Her thighs gripped my head as her sweaty body quivered. Her breathing finally slowed as she came down from her orgasm, but just when I thought she was finished her body would tremble, and her warm thighs would jerk against my head again. Cindy's body finally relaxed on top of mine.

She gave a long sigh and said, "Oh my god, that was so much better than I ever imagined. It was straight fire."

Cindy sat up and turned around to face me. She was sitting on my thighs with my erection only an inch from her flowering pussy. She wrapped her hand around my cock with a firm grip as if she was afraid it would escape. Thankfully, I was no longer on the verge of cumming since she had ignored my cock while I pushed her over the edge. I slid my hands up her firm thighs, along her torso and cupped her breasts. She leaned over and kissed me. I pinched her nipples lightly as she plunged her tongue into my mouth and moaned.

After a moment, she sat up and slowly stroked my cock as she said, "I hope it's all right if I use your beautiful cock as a tool. I watched this on a Swedish video, and it might hurt me a bit. So, I want you to lie completely still until I tell you it's OK. Understood?"

"Yes, I understand."

She had a big grin on her face as she moved my greedy hands from her gorgeous breasts and placed them on her hips. She winked as she reached for her phone. She selected a number by Ciara and Ludacris called "Ride."

"They love the way I ride it
They love the way I ride the beat
Like a motherfucking freak."

She moved her hips forward an inch and brushed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. When she thought my cock was wet enough, she raised up on her knees and stared between her thighs. She guided my cock against her hymen and slowly lowered her body. I felt the pressure increase and Cindy's thighs began to tremble. Her breathing came in short huffs. Her face was determined. Her eyes were tightly closed, and she was biting her lip. I felt the pressure increase by the second. Just as I started to become concerned, she gave a little shriek as her hymen broke, and the head of my cock popped through the opening to her vagina. Her body trembled as she held herself rigid. The candlelight flickered across her glistening body, and I watched a drop of sweat run down her chin and drop onto my chest. I realized I had been holding my breath and let it out as I began to breath normal again. I waited a while until she opened her eyes and gave me a tentative smile. She let go of my cock and placed her hands on my shoulders.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers