Surprised by a Black Man

Story Info
She got more than she bargained for when she met Jason.
3.2k words
4.22
50k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ineedfive
ineedfive
12 Followers

HER POV:

It all started when I was on POF, that was my first mistake. I'd been single for about 6 months and been meeting a few guys here and there. I'm 24, single, working, and busy. I've got a life but I wanted to fool around a little, after all, I'm still young. I'm pretty slender, I've got a few curves, but for the most part I'm fit. I'm also blonde and have it come down past my shoulders. I'm 5 feet 3 inches and with heels I can be 5'7". You get the picture. So I joined POF with the idea that I could meet a few guys for a drink and see if we click, nothing serious at all.

I joined and immediately got probably 15 messages. Most were weirdos with stupid one liners so I logged off. The next day I logged back in and there were over 100 messages! I quietly thought to myself that I'm in a sea of desperate men! I combed through the responses and a few stood out, one in particular was a guy I probably wouldn't consider dating normally but his initial email stood out. "Hey, you probably have 100 emails from creeps. I get it. And you may not even been into black men, but if you are looking for a sane, secure guy who isn't afraid of a pretty girl, hit me up, I'm Jason." I swear, it was the most normal email I got on POF.

I thought, what is the harm is emailing back, I'd only been with a black guy once, never went all the way, and I did have naughty fantasies like many of my friends about black guys. I sent off an email and almost immediately he emails me back, we email back and fourth for a few days, and I eventually tell him I'm not looking for anything serious. He doesn't seem to have a problem with that, in fact, and I should have expected, he just wanted something casual too. We decided to meet on Saturday and see if we clicked and take it from there.

HIS POV:

I cruise POF a lot for white girls. They are so much easier to approach online then offline. They don't want to come off as racist and I know that I can be intimidating. I'm 6'3" muscular but not like a gym god or anything, I'm tone. I've got a few tattoos and am not afraid to show them, but let me tell you, I love a freaky white girl and they often can be found on POF. On this particular day I was online and saw this girl, you know the type, seems like a princess, only goes for preppy white guys, so I sent her the most preppy white guy message I could, with the open hint that I hope you aren't racist and would email me back. It works about 50% of the time. I've found that if I'm on my best behavior, I can get a white girls into bed much faster than if I'm a bad boy. Black bad boys are intimidating, but nice black guys are approachable.

We chat on POF for a few days, eventually it got to sex and what we like, what fantasies we have, she actually admitted she wanted to have sex with a few black guys at once. Shit we have a white slut on our hands I chuckled. She's be easy to turn out.

We agreed to meet on Saturday, my goal is to get her to my place and fuck her until she can't take it. But I have to play it cool until she's at my play taking off her clothes.

HER POV:

I am so nervous meeting him. Jason seems like a really great guy, charming, easy to talk to on the phone, but I rarely just hook up and let a guy fuck me. I know it's what we talked about but it is a little nerve racking for a woman. We aren't wired like guys who will just hump anything.

I get to the mall early and sit down in from of the Italian restaurant and wait. My palms are sweaty with anticipation.

After about 20 minutes I see a very attractive black man scroll up to me and stick out his hand, I'm Jason he says, it's very nice to meet you.

He was so pleasant to talk too, we chatted for a while and I'll admit I was in the mood lol. I've never actually had a black guy fuck me, so when the convo got around to it, he said, why don't we go back to my place, I bet you'll enjoy yourself.

HIS POV:

Damn I couldn't wait to meet this white girl. I walked up and fuck it took everything in me not to lick my lips. Peaky big white breasts, long blonde hair, fuck, she was going to get turned out today and she didn't even know it yet. I smiled as I approached and shook her hand and sat down. We chatted about everything for a little while and eventually the conversation turned to sex, exactly where I wanted it to go. It was my queue to invite her to my place. She meekly accepted and I knew in about an hour her white pussy was mine.

HER POV:

I followed him to a nice apartment and he got out and held my hand very lovingly. He was firm and strong yet willing to be nice and gentle with me. We had already chatted about what I liked during sex but I realized walking into his apartment was I had no idea what he liked. He knew I liked strong guys, more macho men, military guys, that were firm, a little rough around the edges and were not afraid to have fun hot sex. As he guided me into his apartment, he told me to sit down on the couch, and he sat right next to me. He started kissing my shoulder, then my neck, then both hands were suddenly under my bra and pinching my nipples. I moaned out loud. He stopped and then pinched them again really really hard. I yelped. Then he said, oh my white girl likes that. I giggled and he kept fondling my breasts. I was getting really wet but I was surprised with his overly assertive posture. He barely said hello once we were inside.

HIS POV:

Fucking finally. I'd been chatting with this white slut for a week. A few more steps and she was going to get fucked. I had texted two friends earlier in the day just to tell them I was going to hook up with a girl. You never know. Sometimes guys try to catfish you and rip you off, steal shit, it's been to be safe. I also let it slip she wanted a 3 or 4 some. One texted back that if she really was a good slut, he'd come over. Tyrone always loved white pussy, he was always fucking a slutty white girls. I'd done a few 3 some back in college, and they can be really fun, but at 29, I wasn't sure. I gently guided this girl into my apartment, and told her to sit down on the couch, it was my first assertive command, and the bitch obeyed. I sat right next to her, started kissing her neck with my big lips and then slipped my big black hands under her shirt and pushed her bra up and pinched both of her nipples, softly at first, then HARD. She screamed, and I told her she must like it and kept doing it a little softer. I wasn't going to let this slut go anytime soon.

HER POV:

I was getting so wet and I was honestly curious about his dick. All he had said in our conversations is that he was 'blessed' nothing more. I've heard men say this and that usually means they are average. I reached down and felt it, oh my god, my heart actually skipped a beat. It was almost too big for me to get my hand around. He laughed and said that white girls usually can't take him at first, but I'll loosen your pussy up enough, don't worry. I got wetter and that's when he spun me around and took off my panties. Damn girl, you have a pretty white pussy, shaved and pink and ready baby. I have to say, all of this race stuff is something I'm not normally into, but he really played it up. Calling me a white girl, saying my pussy was such a pretty white pussy. It did turn me on.

He started to eat me and OMG. I have never ever been eaten like that before. I nearly came in the first few minutes. He eventually did get me there, after about 10 minutes and I screamed. I'm leaning back on the couch, on my back, and have to push his head off my pussy, screaming. He was on his knees, got up and smirked, "that's a good white bitch. I think you are ready. Let me go get a condom or two." I rubbed my pussy, my nipples were so hard and sensitive, I came so hard I thought I was seeing stars.

He came right back and his dick was out and he was totally naked. I couldn't believe how long it was and how thick it was. I hadn't moved and he just bent down on his knees and slapped his dick across my wet soaking pussy.

HIS POV:

This bitch was one hot white girl. She was already feeling for my dick and I knew she was hot for it. I'm blessed, I've got eight and half real inches of black dick and I'm pretty thick too. Most women say it's so much to take, and I like to fuck pretty rough. I spin her around and take off her panties really quick and fuck, right there is a pretty pink pussy. All shaved and taken care of. I just go straight down on her and eat her out nice. She obviously isn't accustomed to how black men eat pussy because she was close really quick. I let up a little bit and then hear her starting to scream and pushing my head off her pussy. She keeps saying, I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming. I stand up and lord over her and say, 'that's a good white bitch. I'm going to make you do that a few more times today.' I walk out of the room and grab my phone. I texted a good friend Jerome to come on over and act like my roommate, walking in surprised. Having a threesome can be a lot of fun and I'm going to have way to much fun with this white bitch today.

I get a condom and put it on my dick and walk back into the room naked. She is obviously a little surprised at the size of my dick, most white girls are. Having mostly dealt with white dudes with little pricks, white women get surprised and instantly just get hot for us. Black men know this is our big advantage and we exploit it. She is still spread out on the couch and this time I lick my lips and make it very obvious. I get down on my knees and smack my hard dick on her pretty pussy lips. This bitch is going to get turned out HARD.

HER POV:

He continues to slap his dick on my pussy, it's meaty, and feels heavy. He's a tall guy and leans over to bite my nipples. I feel the head push against my lips and then he's in. I gasp. God he is thick. I pull away a little and he tells me it's okay, don't worry, you can take it, all white girls can. He pulls it out a little, then pushes it in deeper. This time I let out a loud moan. He pushes my legs even farther apart and does it again. God it was a BIG dick. I couldn't believe how much he had inside me. He kept rocking my pussy, in and out, in and out. Then suddenly he just landed on top of me and pushed it all in. I screamed and tried to push him off me. He got a little nasty suddenly and told me I was a slut and to spread my legs like one. This dick was going to go all the way inside whether I liked it or not. I kept trying to push him off, I never said stop, but it did hurt. I did sign up for it, so I eventually after a few seconds spread my legs wider and took it. He whispered in my ear that I was a good girl and pulled it out and then slammed it back in again. God it was so thick and long my pussy felt like it would explode. I was just so full it was amazing. He just kept doing this over and over until I felt my orgasm building. God, it over took me faster than I expected, and I RARELY orgasm with white guys. Suddenly, it just happened, my pussy contracted and I pushed at him hard and then harder and was able to push his entire dick out of my pussy and squirted so hard it surprised even me. GODDDDDD. He smiled and said I was a good white slut and I'd be doing that a few times tonight. My pussy was so sensitive but he didn't care, he just pushed it back in and kept doing this consistent long strokes, over and over for 10-15 minutes. I'd never been fucked that way before and it felt amazing.

HIS POV

This bitch is already wet, I just need to be a little kind at the beginning and she'll turn into the slut I want her to be. I bend down, continue to slap my thick dick on her pretty pink pussy lips and bite her supple pink nipples. In one fluid motion, I align my dick with her pussy, while biting her nipple to keep her distracted and slowly push it in. FUCK this bitch is tight, too many little white dicks that aren't stretching out her walls. I just push in and pull out. A little deeper each time. She pulls away a few times, but a firm encouragement is all she needs. Talk a little dirty talk and these white girls keep their legs spread wide open. I had pushed almost all the way inside her and finally decided to kick it up a notch, sometimes I have to back off but I find that most white girls will eventually take it from a black man. They will give in and just let me fuck them however I want. Whether its white guilt or just they want to have the full experience, I don't give a fuck, I just want to turn her out hard. I lean forward thrusting my entire dick inside her suddenly and then lay on top of her all in one motion, she screams.

God I love it when a bitch screams, I know I'm doing my job right. I lean over and tell her that she's such a good little white slut. I long dick her pussy for a while, and damn it feels so good. She's probably never even experienced a big dick going in and out of her pussy. Black dicks are long enough to really stroke a pussy, white dicks, well, they just slip out. Those poor white girls get frustrated with it I imagine. I finally see she's starting to get close. Damn, this white bitch is going to really like getting her pussy taken care of tonight. Then finally she starts screaming and bucking and that bitch pushes out my dick, fuck it felt good and then squirts all over the place. I've got a live one here. She's arching her back, having a hard orgasm, damn she's a hot slut. I let her calm down for 30 seconds and then my dick goes right back in. She's a slut tonight and sluts cum ALOT.

HER POV:

My pussy starts to build to another orgasm again. I'm half way out of it because it just feels so good. He flips me over and starts to fuck me doggy style right there in the living room, on his couch. He didn't even bring me to his bed. Then I thought I heard the door to his apartment open, I thought it was strange at first but I'm so close to bumming I don't care. He reaches for my nipples and I literally cum so hard I think I'm going to black out. I push his dick out of my pussy and grind my teeth and moan and that's when I hear a unfamiliar voice. "Damn cus, you've brought a hot white bitch home tonight.' My pussy is up in the air, my head is buried in the bed and I raise up and look to see who it is. He's a black guy, almost as tall as Jason, bald with a beard and I turn on my back and cover up immediately. My pussy is still feeling the powerful orgasm.

HIS POV:

Damn this timing couldn't be more perfect. Her pussy is almost going to cum again, and I hear Jerome at the door. He comes in pretty quietly and smiles. I wink at him and then she starts cumming HARD on my dick. She pushes me out again, just like a good white slut. He comes right up to her and takes his shirt off and tells her she's a hot white bitch. She jumps, literally while she is cumming and grabs the covers to try and cover up.

I lean down and caress her cheek. 'Baby would you play with my roomie too? He loves white girls, I'm sorry I didn't know he was coming back from work early, but let's have some fun together. You'll enjoy it. Have you ever imagined a threesome with two black guys, baby? Come on. Open up those slutty white legs baby, show him your pretty pink pussy I just fucked up.'

Damn if that slut didn't smile at him and spread her legs. It's on and she doesn't even know his name.

HER POV:

I'm just so embarrassed, his roommate just walked in as I'm cumming...hard. I turn red which they both probably notice and I blush everywhere. Jason leans down and tells me I should play with his roommate too. Don't I want to try two black men at once, get the full experience. Plus he's seen what I can do. I have to admit it does turn me on, and his friend is just as attractive as Jason. He's muscular, he already has his shirt off and he's rubbing my legs softly and smiling. God, what the hell, I didn't sign up for two black men to pound out my pussy tonight, but I've already cum twice and both times felt so damn good. Jason's rubbing my nipple now, his dick is soft but his roommates is obviously ready to go. Jason's telling me to just spread my legs and he pulls the covers away gently and I don't know why, but I spread my legs and look up at them.

To Be Continued.

ineedfive
ineedfive
12 Followers