Surprised by the Lodger

Story Info
I locked her outside, naked.
4.5k words
4.02
33.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
146 Followers

I had been transferred to a small town to take over an existing supermarket store from an existing manager who was retiring after managing it for the previous eight years. My company had booked me into a hotel in town for Three weeks while I looked for a place to rent.

At the Real Estate office, I met Veronica at the reception desk. She was a widow whose husband had died in a farm accident and she and her daughter Ariel had moved into town and leased the farm. They were finding it difficult to make ends meet, and with a spare room to rent, it seemed like a perfect opportunity to help out with their situation while establishing myself in an existing home.

We came to an agreement and I offered an extra twenty dollars a month to indicate my gratitude and good will towards Veronica. I have always found that to offer a little more than asked, mostly established good relations and started things off on the right footing.

A few days later, I met Veronica's daughter Ariel, who was working in the Hardware Store. She barely looked as if she had left school, so she had either left school well before finishing or she concealed her age very well. I could picture her in a school uniform wearing glasses with her shoulder length black hair and slightly prominent front teeth. The only feature that denied that tender age was her prominent breasts, that were similar to her mother.

I saw her for the first time in the hardware store where she worked. To observe closely, I could see the similarities in body shape between mother and daughter, but Ariel had out grown her mother by about (5 cm) two inches.

I moved in after two weeks in town and fortunately I had no extra furniture or luggage that would need to be stored. Veronica told me she would need to sell off the tools and equipment from the farm that they had been storing in the double garage. If I needed to store anything or park a car in a garage, it would become available in a few weeks time. As it was, I didn't think I would need to use that space, although I was willing to help them with disposing of anything they needed to have moved if I could.

Veronica seemed to like me and we got on very well together. I was careful to keep a distance from her by never making any hints or saying anything that could be interpreted as my interest in her. I always felt more comfortable if personal and commercial dealings were kept entirely separate. Both women had very sober habits and as far as I could see, led exemplary lives.

I was always thankful and grateful for anything they did for me and remained tidy in my dress and in my habits around the house. I felt fortunate to have the opportunity to live with two friendly and attractive women, and I thought it would be wiser to maintain a measure of mystique than to let all my life be an open book.

My experience was that as kids went through their teenage years, there would be some rebellion, and bending the rules from time to time. It seemed natural for them to assert their own independence and character as they developed.

One Morning as I was getting ready for work, I asked Veronica if she had any objections if I was to bring home a few cans of beer to enjoy while I listened to sport or tidied my room. She explained that while I was welcome to have whatever I liked at home, her rules were while Ariel was nineteen years of age, and legally old enough to drink that they had agreed not to drink at home and socially, they would try to limit their intake to one drink if they felt it necessary to be sociable.

Her daughter had not yet started dating and it did not seem wise to start bringing alcohol into the house at this time. I decided it would not be comfortable for the girls to have to look at alcohol whenever they opened the door of the refrigerator, so I was happy to do any social drinking away from the house.

I was surprised to be told Ariel was that age. I guess it just proved I was a lousy judge of a woman's age. Perhaps my fantasy had clouded my judgement. From what I could observe, Veronica and Ariel had a close relationship as mother and daughter, uncommon in today's social environment.

Monday afternoon and Tuesday were the days I did not work, to make up for time at weekends. I felt obliged to work when the store was at it busiest. It also gave the staff time to work without the boss around and felt that some of them might relax a bit more.

One weekend, Veronica told me she would be away visiting her son in the city, returning the following Tuesday.

I always enjoyed my time at home reading or catching up with domestic needs. I was about to hand wash a few clothes when I noticed some of Ariel's clothes, including her underwear sitting on top of the washing machine in the laundry. She wasn't in the bathroom because I walked past it a minute before.

When I was about to go outside, I saw her lying naked on an inflatable mattress, in the sunshine. She had a light bandage wrapped around her ankle as though she was injured. There was an open book beside her and two open cans of mixed bourbon whiskey and coke mix next to the book. I knew she was not supposed to bring alcohol to the house.

She was lying on her stomach and her head was on her arms. She seemed to be asleep. I could feel my heart racing and I took in her image to my mind of her beautiful legs and firm arse.

I stood back from the doorway and caught my breath and began thinking, 'There's a beautiful vulnerable girl, less than half my age, separated from her clothes.'

Once my mind was calm again, I removed the key from the inside of the door and stepped outside and quietly locked the door and slid the key under the mattress she was lying on.

I walked around her taking her in from all angles and from behind her, I could see a wisp of light brown pubic hair between her legs. I could feel my cock fill with blood and begin swelling in my pants. I returned to the door watching her when a cool breeze awakened her.

I said, 'Hi Ariel. Are you enjoying the sun?

She was shocked to see me. She had been caught naked by a virtual stranger. Although it was her house, it was also mine.

She said in a pleading tone, 'Would you mind passing me my clothes please Mr Gordon? They are just inside the back door.'

'There's no need for you to dress for my benefit, Ariel. I'm not offended.' Then I added, 'Why are you home? Don't you work on Mondays?'

'I'm very self-conscious with my clothes off Mr Gordon. Could you get them for me please?' she pleaded.

'Don't be self conscious Ariel,' I said removing my shoes and shirt and socks. 'Would it help if I join you?'

'No! I should get dressed,' she said very nervously. 'I thought I was alone. It's usually private out here.'

I removed my pants and stood with my white underpants still on. She was in mild shock at my almost bare body. I was holding a large tube of Sun-block which I removed from in the pocket of my pants.

Ariel was looking at my underpants and I made no effort to hide my swelling cock stiffening while she watched. She definitely knew I was enjoying her young naked body and she wanted her clothes. She had no choice but to stand up giving me a full frontal view of her naked tits and light brown pubes.

She limped to the door to get her clothes and found the door locked.

'The door is locked. I left it unlocked. Where is the key?' she demanded.

'I have it. It's safe,' I said smiling at her, appreciating her beautiful body.

'Can I have it please Mr Gordon?' she pleaded.

'Sure. In a few moments.'

She picked up my pants and felt in all the pockets. All my pockets were empty of course.

'Where is the key?' she demanded.

I said, 'Look, you were enjoying lying out here in the sunshine. I would feel bad if you had to stop on my account and there's enough room on the double inflatable for both of us to share.'

'But I'm naked,' she said, resisting the fact that she would have to stay that way.

'Yes,' I said. 'You might as well relax and enjoy some time off work. We'll go back in the house in a while,' I said. 'I could join you. I promise to leave my underpants on.'

She asserted, 'Don't touch me!'

She had no choice. I had locked out her of her own house.

I took up my position on the inflatable mattress lying on my back, but leaving room for Ariel. By the time she settled beside me, the bulge in my underpants was pronounced. The fabric had stretched and my penis seemed to be trying to escape.

Reluctantly, she resumed lying down on the available space on her stomach.

I said, 'Ariel, you might get sunburnt if you stay there too long. I have some Sun-Block. Perhaps you should use it.'

She seemed to see the sense in that suggestion, but did not want me to see the front of her naked body again. She had been outside for some time already and was restricting herself to lying on her stomach.

'I'm not moving. You will have to put it on me if you don't mind,' she snapped with no hint of friendliness in my voice.

What a bonus! This amounted to her asking me to touch her. I thought my throbbing cock was going to tear through the fabric of my underpants.

Somehow I controlled myself and answered, 'OK; If that's what you want.'

I poured some lotion onto the small of her back and began spreading it around her back with my fingertips.

She seemed to start to relax as I continued. As I spread the lotion over her, my touch on her shoulders and the back of my neck sent shivers through her. She tried not to show any response but I noticed her tremble followed by a long sigh. I lightly smeared more lotion on the sunny side touching the swell of her right breast.

She was trapped by her nakedness but mostly because she did not want to display the front of her body to me.

I moved my hands to her feet, a very sensuous body part of most people, then began moving up along her lightly muscled calves, explaining that the sides would need to be protected the same as the back. She bent her knees so I could smear the inside and outside of her ankles and calves, then I covered the back and outside of her thighs.

'Ariel, you might need to move your feet a little so I can protect in here,' I said running my finger along where her thighs were touching.

She stubbornly held her legs close together.

'No thank you, Mister Gordon,' she said with haughty demand in her voice.

'Well if you've been exposing yourself to the afternoon sun, the inside of your thighs would be an unpleasant place for you to get burnt. It would be up to a week living with discomfort if you get sunburn there,' I explained.

She hesitated, than admitted, 'I suppose so.' She reluctantly complied moving her feet slightly.

I took up my position behind her and held her ankles and moved them about two feet apart and lodged my knees between hers.

'That's about right,' I said.

Then for the next minute I checked her over from close up, every detail only this time I could see her pretty little cunt. With such a heightened state of arousal I was experiencing, the sight of her vagina had me mesmerised. It was all I could do to control myself.

From a kneeling position between her feet, my hand slowly crept up her inner thighs, one at a time until I could run my fingertips in the crease between the top of her legs and her arse cheeks.

'That's close enough!,' She snarled at me.

I stopped for a moment then began to spread sun block on her buttocks.

'Don't touch my bottom Mr Gordon,' she demanded, trying to sound as cross as she could.

'You might get sunburn there the same as anywhere else,' I replied.

'Give me the Sun-Block. I can do it myself thank you.'

I handed it to her and watched while she tried to do it from a lying position without me catching a view of her tits. It was awkward and she soon conceded that I would do a more thorough job than she could. She closed her legs again.

Once again I poured lotion on her, covering her bottom and she could feel it seeping down between her cheeks and over the rose of her sensitive arse hole. It must have tickled her as her buttocks tensed and relaxed, shuddering for a few seconds.

I continued spreading the liquid sun-block on her and trailed my fingertips down the cleavage between her arse cheeks. She remained perfectly still.

Her protest, 'Stop. Now. Please. Mr Gordon,' was without any force.

'You're getting sunlight between your arse cheeks Ariel. You should protect yourself there as well of course,' I asserted logically.

I moved her ankles apart as I had done before and I began to trail the lotion in the firm cleavage between her round buttocks. I ran my fingers down, stopping short of her opening for about half a minute, then I ran my fingertips very lightly over her anus like a string of pearls, with each finger applying a little more pressure with each approach until slowing, I stopped with my third fingertip resting in the middle of her pink/brown daisy flower like anus.

I thought I could feel her raise her buttocks to my finger, but I maintained the same pressure on her arse hole. When she relaxed again, I began to lightly revolve my fingertip around in both directions with light pressure against her rear entry but without penetrating her for about another 30 seconds. I thought I could feel her resistance dropping away.

She asked me, 'What are you doing Mr Gordon?'

I didn't answer her, but I just kept revolving my fingertip on the surface of her anus. I could see it was causing her arousal to intensify.

She raised her head and declared, 'You really must stop doing that Mr Gordon. It's so bad for you to be touching me on my bottom.'

I said, 'Yes. You're right Ariel. Just lift up and let me finish applying this lotion.

As I was agreeing with her, she continued to follow my instructions. She was decidedly uncomfortable, but she reluctantly complied anyway and raised her beautiful firm arse up to my full inspection and access.

I could hardly believe my luck. Here was this gorgeous girl without her clothes, with me, positioned where her cunt was fully accessible to me, her legs apart, her chest, cushioned by her beautiful round tits were on the mattress. In my estimation she had become highly aroused.

I knew it would be beyond me at this time to feed my rampant swollen cock into that lovely tight little hole but it would be interesting to see how far I could push the limit.

I continued, smearing block-out lotion lightly on her perineum and in the creases between her legs and her vagina. Then discarding the block-out, I ran my fingers lightly over her pubic fuzz for a few seconds. If she is anything like me, that would be a highly arousing touch.

I began pulling lightly on her pubic hairs, either side of her vaginal opening, spreading her lips apart and exposing her hole at the back and her clitoris at the front. The view of her open pussy and her pink/brown arse hole was one of the rudest visions I could imagine. It took all my will power to stop myself from jamming my face hard into that pretty little bush and sucking out all the juicy nectar from her dripping cunt.

This had clearly gone too far and she called an immediate halt. 'STOP it,' she snapped at me. 'You can't just keep feeling me and tickling me whenever you feel like it, Mr Gordon.'

'Well I think you have a lot to learn about your body and I think this is an ideal time and place for you. I know you're a virgin and I believe you think you're getting a bit too old for that, and I agree with you.'

'What makes you think I'm a virgin?' she asked.

I moved around and knelt in front of her on the concrete patio with my knees spread wide apart where she could see my cock still tenaciously fighting to escape from my underpants. It took all my effort to remain calm and try to put Ariel at ease with me.

'Veronica thinks you might start going out with boys sometime soon. That makes me think you haven't started yet. Would you prefer to let some bumbling pimply youth embarrass himself as well as you, or learn what you can from someone with a little experience?' I asked her.

'What's to learn? I've got two arms and legs the same as every body else,' she reasoned.

'Well I think you're a vibrant, wonderful, unique woman Ariel. It would be my privilege to learn about you and to see what I can help you find out. You might have learnt something already. Answer me this truthfully. Did you know how turned on you would be to having your arse hole drilled?'

She winced at the use of such explicit language. She remained silent. But this whole game had changed from pretending I was protecting her from sunburn to dubious groping with intent, with her consent.

'I would be willing to bet you haven't had the enjoyment of an orgasm yet' I asked, 'Have you?'

'No,' She replied. 'What do I do?'

I moved behind her again and said, 'Raise up again and just remain completely still. Think about what you are feeling, nothing else, not about me, not about work or your boss or your mother or anything.'

I made her wait for a few moments then I reached under her, I ran my finger between her cunt lips and when I approached her clitoris, I moved my finger in wide circles around it, getting closer and closer until I was touching it. I continued with the smallest of circles. I could feel her state of arousal building up and slid the third finger of my other hand slowly inside her vagina.

In a soft voice, I said 'Very good Ariel. You might begin to enjoy this in a moment.'

In the silence I felt her stop breathing. Some girls hold their breath as their climax approaches. I wasn't sure if that was happening to Ariel, but her cunt was very wet.

Then I could feel her cunt grip my finger and from behind her I could see her arse hole tighten up in a series of nearly a dozen long very tight spasms.

Half way through them, she gasped, 'Oh My God! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME Mr Gordon?'

When she had finished her frantic gasping, she collapsed on the mattress.

I said, 'How did that feel Ariel?'

'There were streams of pleasure coursing through me. I've never felt anything like it. Am I going to be alright?'

'You just had a climax. It's perfectly normal. Some women never have one and want one all their lives. You are one of the lucky ones. You can experience that any time you like. All it takes is a bit of practise.'

She said 'Wow! That was unbelievable.'

I let her lie quietly on the mattress for another minute.

Just as she began to doze, I said quietly, 'Come on now Ariel. It's time to continue.'

'Continue! There's more?' she asked.

'Yes. Before we open the door and take these Bourbon and Cola cans inside and tidy ourselves up, you are going to have a more full experience.'

'What do you mean Mr Gordon?' she asked with some alarm.

She was probably feeling threatened that her mother would find out about her drinking alcohol in the house. It was also a timely reminder that she could only return to the house and get access to her clothes when I was ready.

'Lift up again and wait,' I answered with an authority I did not feel.

I thought Ariel was going to get to her feet and demand her clothes, but she resumed her position with her knees spread wide apart and her derriere raised up for my inspection. She rested her front end on her elbows with her head in her hands, which she would have found more comfortable.

I left her there waiting for half a minute while I took my underpants down to my ankles freeing my trapped and now swollen penis, and squatted down on my haunches. I positioned myself between her knees, then I began trailing my fingers from her feet along her calves, along the outside of her thighs and over her beautiful smooth buttocks.

I left my hands on the outside of both thighs with my thumbs on her buttocks gently spreading them apart. Then I concentrated on spreading her pussy wide open and I positioned my hardened cock very lightly between her very wet vagina lips which I could move slowly up and down before settling it in her dewy opening.

starova
starova
146 Followers
12