Surprised By Wife's Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,322 Followers

"OH GOD YES!" Mary cried as I pushed in and out of her. Emily moved in front of Mary and pushed one of her tits into Mary's face. I had no idea that she was like this at all, but she seemed to really enjoy Mary sucking on her tit, and Mary was too lost in lust to care who's tits she was sucking. I pounded in and out of her under water until she came in a huge trembling orgasm, her cries muffled by the tit stuffed in her mouth.

I slowed my pumping in and out of her and pulled her back to me, moving my body around so I could sit on the bottom of the lake with her on my lap. Mary sat on me, breathing heavily while Emily knelt next to me and fed me one of her tits. I slipped a hand between her legs and stroked her clit as I sucked and nibbled on her nipple. It didn't take long before she had the satisfaction she was looking for.

"God that was so fucking good." Mary said when she could breathe again.

"He really can fuck can't he?" Em commented as she floated within a few feet of us, her body just below the surface.

"Oh god yes.!" Mary agreed "I can't remember being so full for a very long time."

"I don't want to be a spoil sport here, but you all realize we're naked and sitting in full view of people?" I said quietly.

"I suppose we should do something about that." Mary said. "We could either put some clothes on or we can go get into deeper water. Personally, I vote for deeper water because I don't want this hard dick to disappear."

"Is he still hard?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, I'm still hard."

"Oh wow." Em said, sitting up. "I think we should make him cum again."

"What do you have in mind?" Mary asked.

"I've been trying all kinds of new things the last two days. I'd like to see what it's like to get him to cum all over my tits."

"Cool idea. I've seen that in the video's but never tried it." Mary said. "How about it, you game?" she asked me turning enough on my lap to see my face.

"What the hell, why not?"

"COOL!" Mary said, standing up off my dick. The water was actually cool around my dick after being in her pussy for so long. The girls pulled me up to a standing position and they knelt down, using one of the noodles for knee padding. Now I was standing knee deep in water, with two naked women in front of me. Mary and Em took turns sucking on my dick, each one working on it for a short time. Emily seemed to be the more expert, but Mary picked up pretty quick while watching her. For my part, I couldn't resist reaching down and playing with one of each of their tits. The whole site was pretty intense, and they were doing a good job of getting close.

"I'm getting ready to cum!" I said as Mary sucked on my dick and played with my balls. "Oh god!" I groaned as my dick started to spew into her mouth. She quickly pulled off my dick, pushing her chest to Emilie's and aiming my dick at their combined tits. I seemed to spurt on them forever before I reduced to a drool, which Emily happily took into her mouth. The two girls pulled away and began to rub the juice around on their tits.

"That was so awesome to watch." Mary said quietly while she pinched her nipples again.

"It was. I saw him jack off once in the woods and he came so hard that it flew a good ten feet."

"You saw him in the woods? What was he doing that for?" Mary asked quizicly.

"Well first off, he was in the woods to change into his swim suit. He just happened to end up in a place that he could see my mom changing into hers. He had no idea I was watching him though. I came so hard when that first squirt flew out of his dick!"

"Wow. How long have you two been fucking then?"

"Just today." Emily said quietly. "I tried for years to get him to fuck me, but he just didn't get the hint."

"Well, I guess I'm lucky then."

"How's that?"

"I just met him last night and I got fingered off last night and fucked today."

"He did that last night?" Emily asked, looking at me.

"Uh huh. Caught him naked in the woods."

"Oh do tell!" Emily said as I took their arms and pulled them both to deeper water. I really didn't want to get caught standing naked in the lake, rain or no rain. The three of us used the two noodles to float in neck deep water, the girls taking turns pushing body parts against me. For my part I was having some fun playing with their tits too, squeezing nipples when they pressed against me. I figure we did that for almost half an hour before the rain started coming down in a torrent. It was so heavy that we could hardly see the shore, and it was a cold rain. To be honest, it was a bit uncomfortable.

"Ladies, I think we need to get out of the water and up to camp. This weather is not real nice."

"I suppose your right." Emily said with a frown. I guess all good things must come to an end."

"I don't know about you, but I don't want to run all the way to my camp in this!" Mary complained.

"Well then come up to ours. It's just at the top of the hill!"

"Sounds good." She said as we moved to the boat to get our swim stuff. "God this is cold!" Mary shouted as I handed her her swim suit.

"What the rain?"

"And the suit!" She complained.

"So don't put it on!" Emily said over the pounding rain.

"And what, run naked?"

"Why not? Emily said. "As hard as this rain is, no one is going to be out."

"I suppose." She said.

Personally I wasn't waiting. I pulled my cold wet suit on and took off up the hill. I walked into camp and grabbed my rain suit and ducked into my tent, zipping the door closed to keep the rain out. I heard the girls head into Linda's tent, giggling like crazy. I dried myself off and then lay down on the air mattress to rest. I was tired.

I woke up slowly, trying to make sense of what my body was feeling. I opened my eyes and saw a huge set of D size tits swinging in front of my face, and I could feel a soft warmth envelope my dick. I reached up with my head and sucked a familiar nipple into my mouth, pulling and rolling it with my tongue. It was met with a familiar moan as the wetness enveloped my whole dick. I couldn't help but react, pushing back up into the warmth that was settling on me. As soon as I had bottomed out in the warm pussy, it began to pull up again, only to come back down more quickly. I pushed up to meet it and put my hands to work on the tits in front of me in addition to my mouth.

"oh yes!' I heard my wife whisper as she began riding up and down my dick with abandon, our bodies slapping together rhythmically. I let go of one tit and reached between our bodies and found her clit, a moving target at best. I let her slide her clit along my fingers as she came down on me, generating a squeak of pleasure. We continued this action, my dick being milked by her pussy with each stroke.

"Cum for me baby." She whispered in my ear as she rode me. "I want to feel you explode inside me!" She knew exactly the right things to say. "Oh god you feel so big! Cum for me sweety... I want to feel you exploding into me!" She got her wish. I pushed deep into her as my already well used dick started spewing cum into her pussy. I pressed her clit with my fingers and quickly rubbed back and forth across it, causing her own orgasm to wash over her. "OH GOD!" she cried uncharacteristically loudly, as her body stiffened around me. She slowly lowered herself down on top of me, bringing her lips to mine in a tender kiss as my dick started to soften inside her. "Hmmmmm that was nice." She cooed.

"yes it was!" I agreed. "You're back early."

"I though about you sitting here in the tent so lonely. We didn't stay there long and we came back." She said. Then she leaned close to my ear. "I was also really horny for some reason and I wanted to come back and feel your big dick fill me up. I saw you sleeping naked and I just couldn't resist."

"You can not resist any time you want!" I whispered back

"Good. I like not resisting." She said as she rolled off of me to lay next to me. "Did you catch anything?"

"No, I was out on the water a bit but it got too wet so I came in to take a nap."

"I'm sorry you didn't have a good time!"

"Oh I had a fine time! I just didn't catch any fish. But if that's what it takes to get you to wake me up like that, I may give up catching fish all together!" I said as I rolled on top of her.

"What a horny bastard." My wife said with a laugh.

"You know it! I love outside and this is the next best thing. Wanna go find someplace outside to screw?"

"Not right now..." she said pulling my face down to kiss me. "But if you take me someplace after dark I might let you." She whispered in my ear.

"I can hardly wait."

"Good. Now let's get up and get some lunch. I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry too." I said as I slid down her body and sucked one of her still hard nipples into my mouth.

"You're so bad!" she said, pushing me away from her tits. "Now let me up."

"Ok. On one condition." I said.

"What's that?" she asked wearily.

I dug around the pile of clothes she had tossed aside, and picked up her bra, and tossed it into the corner.

"No way. I'm not going bra'less"

"Now you're being a spoil sport."

"So? I don't want everyone seeing my tits swinging around!"

"So? I want to see them swinging around. Besides, you want a big load tonight don't you? Just think how it will be after my dick was hard all afternoon!"

"I can't do that, but I'll tell you what I can do. When it gets dark I'll let you take me out into the woods and you can take it off then and I'll leave it off the rest of the night."

"Deal!" I said sliding down farther to kiss her stomach and crotch. I pushed her legs apart and licked up her lips and flicked across her clit, making her wiggle and moan slightly. Without warning I moved up her body farther and then kissed her lips and rolled off of her.

"Hey! Why'd you stop?" she asked sharply

"If I have to spend the day thinking about it, so do you!" I said as I pulled on my shorts and T-shirt.

"Mean bastard!" she shot with a grin on her face as I tossed the sheet over her body before climbing out of the tent.

The rain had quit mid afternoon, and the boys went fishing with me after dinner, leaving the women to sit around the fire and chat. They seem to be able to do that to no end. We got back just after dark and cleaned our catch before heading up to camp.

You wouldn't think that after all the sex I had that day so far, that I wouldn't be in any way horny, but for some reason as soon as I sat down in camp looking at the five girls, three of them in skimpy bikinis, I was ready to jump someone's bones. I sat and listened to the chatter for some time before inviting my wife to come down and help me cover the boat for the night. As wet as it was it didn't really need to be covered, but she agreed and followed me down the trail toward the boat. I hadn't changed into my swim suit intentionally, and the only way to get the cover on was to wade around the back of the boat. When we got down there I pulled the cover over from where I had stashed it on the bank and got ready to wade into the water.

"How are you going to do this?" My wife asked as I waded out a few feet.

"Just wade around back."

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh yeah" I said innocently, stepping out of the water and onto the bank. There was plenty of light with the moon to illuminate what I was doing as I quickly stripped off my shorts and underwear, leaving me naked except for my water shoes. "That should do it!" I said as I waded in the water.

"Good god." My wife said as she waded the few feet into the water she needed to go in order to hold the front in place over the bow.

I waded around the boat and back up the side, pulling the cover taut. "There!" I said as I finished and moved over to my wife. "Now it's your turn." I said in my best bedroom voice as I took her in my arms.

"My turn for what?" she asked.

"You forgot your promise? That hurts."

"Ohhhh That promise!" she said quietly.

"Uh huh. That one." I said as I reached down for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head. I dropped the shirt on the cover of the boat and began to lift her sports bra up her body. She lifted her arms to help me and as soon as I had it off I lowered my head to her chest and began to gently suck her nipples.

"I don't remember this part of the promise." She whispered as she stoked the back of my hair. I didn't answer, but just kept working from one nipple to the other, kissing my way across her chest and then sucking the other nipple into my mouth, rolling the nipple with my tongue and flicking them quickly. I could tell by the way she was touching me she was starting to get pretty turned on, which was exactly my plan.

I moved a hand to her shorts and unsnapped them and pulled the zipper down. I pushed her underwear and shorts down to her knees and held them there so they didn't fall into the water while I lifted one of her legs up and out of them. I helped her with the other leg and then with her as naked as I was, tossed the shorts onto the boat cover. Now I could reach between her legs with no interference. I stroked and played with her pussy for some time before I kissed my way down until I was kneeling. I lifted one of her legs over my shoulder to help spread her lips and quickly began licking up her pussy, pushing her lips apart with my tongue, and then letting it slide across her hard nub.

"Ohhhhh yes." She whispered as I flicked across her clit in rapid fire flicks of my tongue.

"You like that?" I whispered back.

"Oh yes.!" She answered, leaning back against the boat to give me even more access. I worked on her pussy until she was nearly ready to cum, and then kissed my way back up her body.

I had been thinking about this for hours, and I was very happy this was working out how I planned it. I held her leg up and stepped against her, pushing my dick against her belly. Lowering my body down by bending my knees slightly I used my free hand to rub the head of my lake wet dick against her juicy pussy lips, covering it with her slick juices. I eased it into her hot pussy, leaning down my head and sucking a nipple into my mouth at the same time.

It wasn't the most comfortable position for me, but I was loving having her naked out here, fucking right out in the open like this. I started stroking in and out of her, our bodies slapping together and pushing her clit into the top of my dick with each stroke. She leaned back and let out a tremendous groan as her body stiffened in my arms. I continued to pound into her, rocking the boat and making little waves that were rolling across the cove.

I pumped my dick in and out of her for some time before I drove in one final time and started unloading spurt after spurt of cum into her pussy. I stood there, my body twitching and my cock pulsing inside her pussy for a long time before I finally lowered her leg. She did her best to keep me inside, but to no avail, I slipped out of her, unleashing a gush of our juices down her legs while I moved against her, pressing her tits to my chest and kissing her as passionately as I could. I wanted to make sure she knew just how much I enjoyed that.

"Thank you." I whispered to her when I finally pulled away. I stepped around the side of the boat, pulling her with me by the hand.

"Where are you taking me now?" she asked with a giggle.

"You don't think I'm going to let you go back up there smelling like fresh sex do you?" I answered as I stepped back into ever deeper water, pulling her with me. When I had her about tit deep, I gently washed the sheen of sweat off her body, and then gently kissed her tits while I washed our cum off her legs and pussy under the surface. "There you go. All squeaky clean!"

"Thank you kind sir!" she said with a grin as she started back up to the shore with me. I picked our clothes up off the bow of the boat and stepped onto the shore. I shook out her T-shirt and held it out for her, which she pulled on, leaving it hooked over the top of her tits. "Might as well let you look as long as possible." She giggled.

I held out her underwear so she could step into them, and knelt down to pull them up her wet legs. I kissed what I could reach of her pussy before pulling the underwear up and over it. The shorts came next, and then I stood up and pulled my own shorts on. My underwear and her bra I wadded up and carried as we walked back up to camp.

She finally pulled her shirt down when we stepped into the first parts of the camp that the lantern lit. I could tell by the looks on faces that they had been making guesses about what was taking us so long. I probably confirmed that when I walked to the tent and tossed my handful of cloth into the door before coming over to sit down, my wife on one side and Linda on the other. I went to bed a couple hours later, well satisfied, as I curled up with my naked wife, her tit held in my hand.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,322 Followers
12