Surprised By Wife's Best Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"I don't know where that one came from." She whispered.

"Me neither." I replied as I rolled us on our sides so we could spoon together.

We lay like that with my softened dick inside her until I heard her breathing become regular. I disengaged myself from her and crawled out the still open tent door. I must have dozed off because the remnants of the fire had burned down considerably. I walked into the woods naked, and found a good tree to pee on and then returned to my tent. I stopped along the way to see Emily and Linda both sleeping naked on top of the covers, their bodies looking sexy in the moonlight that was filtering through the tent windows. I shook my head and crawled into my tent, zipping the door closed.

Morning came with a rumble, rather than sunshine. I could hear a morning thunderstorm brewing in the distance. The rumble woke my wife as well.

"God I gotta go." She said.

"So go pee in the woods."

"I'm not going to do that, someone might see, besides, I'm almost naked."

"Your loss."

"Horney bastard. You'd say anything to see me naked in the woods."

"Uh huh!" I replied with a smirk.

"Sorry Charlie. Last night was as good as it gets."

"Well that was pretty damn good." I said pulling her to me and kissing her.

"Horny bastard." She said grabbing my morning hardon.

"Always!" I whispered as I ran my hand under her shirt.

"Not now. I have to go." She said, pushing my hand away. "I need a shower too. I smell like sex."

"I know. Wonderful isn't it?"

"God your terrible!" she said as she got up and moved around the tent collecting stuff for her shower. "You coming?"

"I guess so." I said "It's pretty early so the showers should be pretty quiet."

"Ok. Here. Put some clothes on then." She said tossing me my shorts.

"You don't want me going up there naked?"

"I don't want you arrested for indecent exposure!"

"Well that could be a problem." I said picking up the stuff she tossed at me and pulling my shorts on. I followed her out of the tent and headed toward the shower house, that was attached to the bathrooms. I made my first stop in the bathroom and then came out to go to the showers. I saw Emily walking toward the bathrooms wrapped in a towel, and waved at her. She waved back with a smile before I disappeared into the showers. The place was quiet, no one there, so I picked the last shower down the row and stepped inside the curtain, pulling it closed behind me.

I pulled off my shorts and hung my towel on the hook and started the water. The warm water felt nice pounding against my body as I rinsed my hair. I felt more than heard someone, and opened my eyes to see Emily standing there naked, hanging her towel on the hook. She held her finger to her lips to quiet me and picked up the bar or soap. She moved under the water with me and began to soap my whole body, paying special attention to my balls and quickly growing dick. I made good use of my hands as well, rubbing her soapy tits and sliding a finger between her pussy lips.

She worked on me until I was rock hard and then put the soap down on the wooden bench, turning away from me and bending over in the process. I rubbed one hand over her exposed pussy, letting my fingers slide between her lips again. She stood up and turned to face me. Putting her arms around my neck she pulled herself up my body until she was on her tippy toes.

I put my hands under her bottom and lifted her light frame while she wrapped her legs around me. It took a few stabs, so to speak before I got aligned properly and was able to lower her onto my dick. She moaned quietly as I penetrated her, leaning back to give my lips access to her tits. I reached my head down and started sucking one of her hard nipples while I bounced her in my arms, driving her up and down my rod. She threw her head back and chewed her lip to keep herself quiet while she worked her hips in time with my strokes. It was pretty clear she was going to cum soon, and she did a few moments later. I held her while her body shook, her legs clamping around my waist.

"Thank you." She whispered in my ear before pushing herself away to disengage my still hard dick. She let herself on the ground and then turned around and bent over, using the bench for support, looking back at me. I knew exactly what she wanted, and my body had no problem aiming itself for that waiting hole. I drove straight into her, making her squeak lightly before I started pounding into her pussy. I grunted loudly several times before stuffing my full length into her and filling her pussy with my cum. I had barely caught my breath when she pulled off my dick and turned to kiss me. "I better go before you get caught!" she whispered before retreating with her towel only half around herself. I heard her squeak as someone came in the shower. I wondered if she had her towel on yet.

I didn't see Mary that morning. I was pretty sure she was gone, but when I went down to the boat I found a pair of red lace panties rolled up and tucked into my tackle box, along with a piece of paper with an e-mail address. It didn't take a genius to realize who it was from. I smiled to myself as I drove the boat around to the landing to meet my wife, who had driven the truck down. Loading camp went smoothly and within an hour the four of us were piled into the truck and headed home.

"So did you have a good time?" My wife asked.

"Yes, I had a real nice time." I said, smiling at her.

"good. So did I." she said with a sly grin.

I looked over at her and then saw out of the corner of my eye, Emily, sitting in the back seat, rubbing one tit through her shirt and mouthing the words 'so did we'.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers
12