Surprised By Wife's Best Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,435 Followers

"Ohhh He is soooo good at that," Linda called over her shoulder to my wife while she rubbed her ass against my softened dick, making slowly come to life.

"Don't forget about me," Nancy called from where she was working at making a salad at the table.

"Oh, I won't, I promise," I called back as I continued to play with Linda's tits, her ass coaxing hardness back into my dick. I stayed behind Linda until I was reasonably hard, and then kissed her neck. "Gotta go fill another hot pussy," I whispered.

"Well, just so long as you save some of that sweet tongue for me," She said, reaching behind her and squeezing my ass with her hand.

I squeezed her tits one last time and then stepped away, my now hard dick sticking out at my wife and wagging as I walked toward her. "Now I understand you have a position you need filled?"

"I certainly do," she replied with a grin.

I stepped behind her and stepped over the bench seat and slid beneath where she was standing. I coaxed her down, aiming my dick at her wet pussy. She slid slowly down my shaft, groaning slightly while I filled her with my hardness. "Oh yes. That does feel good."

"I'm glad you approve!"

"Oh that I do," she said as she wiggled her ass around on my lap while she went back to slicing up a tomato. "Never made a salad this way, but I think I could get used to it.

"Does that mean the next time I sneak up on you in the kitchen, I can just slide your pants down and fill you full of my hard dick?"

"You might consider it."

"I'll remember that," I whispered as I slipped my arms around her and gently stroked her nipples with the tips of my fingers.

"You can consider doing that too."

"I would if you wouldn't wear a bra so much. All you have to do to get this kind of attention anyplace is to wear appropriate clothing, or lack of it."

"Maybe I'll have to try a bit more of that too," she cooed while Linda scooped the burgers off the grill.

"Meat's ready," She called as she walked over to the table.

"That's for sure," Nancy said with a grin. "I think the burger may need to wait till I'm done with the sausage."

"I'll wait," Linda said with a grin.

"Ok then," Nancy said as she stood up off my dick. She stepped aside and climbed out of the seat space and walked to the end of the table. She leaned against the table facing it and stepped back so her ass was sticking out. "Well what are you waiting for?"

"Not a thing," I answered as I got up and walked around her. I slid my dick back into the hole I had been filling and started stroking slowly in and out of her wet tunnel.

"OH fuck yes," She groaned.

I reached around and held her tits, squeezing them gently and tweaking and twisting her nipples. To my surprise, Linda got up and stepped over to us, reaching under Nancy and gently stroking her clit in time with my strokes.

"OH god," My wife squeaked as the triple sensations triggered a massive orgasm, her whole body shaking and shuddering for well over a minute. I continued to pound into her, my own climax approaching.

My body stiffened and jerked as my dick spouted a gush of cum into her still sensitive pussy.

"OH!" she cried again as my squirting cum and Linda's still stroking fingers pushed another small peak from her continuing orgasm.

"Oh my god," My wife panted as my gushing dick stopped pumping juice into her. "What was that?"

"Just a little help," Linda said as she sat down on the bench. "I just couldn't resist joining in."

"You done that before," my wife asked her?

"Uh huh. Em and I have a few times. Gotta do something when you don't have any men around," she said quietly, trying to make an attempt at humor.

"What else have you done with her?"

"Oh a few things," she said quietly, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"Does it bother you to do that to another woman?"

"It did at first, but I got used to it pretty quick."

I stood there, my dick softening inside my wife, listening and picturing Linda and Emily eating each other out. The mental picture started my dick back toward hardening.

"Oh oh. Feels like someone is getting turned back on thinking about that," my wife said, looking over her shoulder at me. She stood upright, forcing my dick from her pussy, and turned around to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She gently kissed my lips and looked at me silently for a long time. "That turned you on, didn't it?"

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

"Well, we'll have to see about that another time. This has been a lot for one day. Ok?" she whispered.

"I'm not pushing you. What you did today was so much more than I could ever have imagined," I said quietly kissing her on the cheek before giving her a hug. "Now, why don't we eat some of this food before Linda thinks we don't like her cooking."

"Good idea." She said quietly, pulling away from me. I sat next to her and the three of us ate in relative silence. After dinner the three of us cleaned up, still naked and then retreated into the water to cool off. We used foam noodles to float on, the three of us floating together as the conversation slowly returned.

"So Linda, just how much did you get to see of him at the lake?"

"Oh, pretty much everything."

"I saw you grabbing his dick in the camp site, is there anything else you did I should know about?"

I was a bit worried now. So far things had gone pretty well, but this could ruin the whole thing.

"Well, I guess I have to answer, don't I?"

"Yes." My wife said simply, holding one of my hands while she floated in the growing darkness.

"Well, if you want to know if I had sex with him at the lake, I think you already know the answer."

"Uh huh. I was pretty sure you did. I suppose Emily did too?"

"A little," Linda answered honestly.

"And you weren't going to tell me, were you," She asked me, squeezing my hand.

"I didn't plan it and I was afraid of what it would do, not only to us, but to you and Linda. It wasn't going to happen again, so I figured it was best to leave it lie."

"Pretty smart, only thing is you didn't expect me to see did you?"

"Nope."

"Well I did. And at first I was furious. But then you came and made love to me with all the passion that you always did, and I was confused. I knew you loved me but I was afraid that maybe I wasn't doing what you needed. The more I thought about it the more I thought that if I wanted to keep you I was going to have to do something. This was that something."

"Well, it was certainly something, but you didn't have to, you weren't going to lose me."

"I wasn't so sure," She said looking over at me. "but I'm glad to know you felt like I wasn't. Just the same, we always joked that Linda was your second wife, I was just afraid that maybe it was becoming more than a joke."

"Nope. I still love you, and you're still my wife. Nothing I did with Linda changes that or would change that."

"I have to admit, this was kinda fun." Nancy said, looking back up at the sky.

"It was wasn't it," I agreed with a chuckle. "I hope I didn't leave either of you feeling left out."

"I know I enjoyed it too. I'd really like to do it again some time," Linda said quietly from where she was floating on the other side of me, her leg hooked over mine.

"You would huh?" I asked, pushing the noodle out from under my legs and standing in the chest deep water.

I turned to face Linda and pulled her around so her legs were facing me. "Seems to me I promised you something yet tonight."

"Oh yes, you did, didn't you?"

I pulled her toward me, and lifted her legs over my shoulders, drawing her closer to me where she floated. I pulled her ass up out of the water and her pussy to my mouth. I licked gently up her lips, spreading them with my tongue. I felt her hard clit slip under my tongue as I continued up her slit.

"Ohhhhh god yes," She cooed!

I stroked my tongue up her lips time and again, driving her farther and farther up the slope of her orgasm. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and looked over to see my wife, wading over to Linda, her tits just barely touching the water. I watched over Linda's body as Nancy leaned down and tentatively touched her lips to Linda's hard nipple. She gently sucked her nipple into her mouth, squeezing it between her lips. I couldn't see everything she was doing, but as I licked Linda's wet pussy, I could see Linda wrap an arm around Nancy's head and pull her face down toward the nipple she was sucking on.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!" Linda cried out into the growing darkness as her body shook in orgasm. I felt her pussy gush her cum into my mouth and down my face while her body jerked and twitched, nearly losing the noodle that was floating the upper half of her body. I continued to lick and flick her clit until she reached down and pushed on my head, no longer able to handle the attention I was giving her now over sensitive clit. "Oh god that was intense!" she panted as I lowered her legs off my shoulders. I started to lower her body down into the water, and she wrapped her legs around me, allowing herself to slide down my body until she could feel my hard dick pressing against her ass. "Put it in me... Please put it in me!"

I felt my wife reach down and grasp my hard dick and gently rub it around Linda's wet pussy under the water. I pushed up when I felt my head engage into her opening. The water had washed away much of the lubrication, but it still only took a few strokes to drive my rigid dick up into her as I used my hands to hold her legs apart underwater.

"That's it.. Fuck her! Fill her pussy with your hot cum!" My wife whispered as she leaned down and started to suck on one of my nipples. I pounded up into Linda, making waves in the water that slowly crossed the lake and lapped against the shore.

"Oh god!" I grunted as I started unloading what I had left inside me, my body jerking and twitching uncontrollably.

"That's it..." My wife cooed as she gently kissed my neck and cheek. I turned my head and we embraced wetly while my dick deflated inside Linda, who was still panting to catch her own breath after yet another climax.

I let go of Linda's legs, my dick slipping from her pussy while I turned to hug my wife.

"I hope you enjoyed it." She cooed as we hugged.

"Very much."

"Good. I think I'm ready for bed now." She whispered. Then she reached over and pulled Linda toward us. "How about you?"

"The three of us? I'd like that." Linda responded with a smile.

"Me too." I said as my wife led the two of us out of the water.

"There are a few things I'd like to try before I chicken out." My wife said as we walked out of the lake toward where we parked the cars.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,435 Followers
12