Surprises

Story Info
With a title like Surprises, must be full of them.
892 words
4
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to my favorite editor, Jet!! You are such help!!

*

"I have a surprise for you, but you have to go in the other room and do something for me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Go in the bedroom and get naked. I will come get you here in a minute."

I do as I am told. The room is cold and I feel silly standing here naked waiting for you, but I also trust you and am too curious to be shy. It feels like hours pass before you finally open the door. You quickly close it behind you and approach me. You have that look on your face like you have been up to something naughty and delicious. You don't say a word, just slip behind me and gently tie a scarf over my eyes. My whole body quivers with fear and excitement. You lead me out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"Sit down."

I feel my way into the chair. You quickly start to bind me down, but keep me open for access to anything that would please you. My body is tingling. All my senses intensified with the blindfold on. You have dark throbbing techno pumping in the background. The deepest part of my mind is just waiting for you to start pleasing my masochistic side. I don't think I will have to wait long. You brush something soft against my skin. Once it stops a sudden burn hits my chest. You are dripping candle wax onto me. The next drop hits my nipple and my pussy pulses and fills with my sweet juices. More candle wax hits my other nipple as your fingers slide deep into my cunt. I moan and squirm; only getting wetter with every thrusting finger and burning sting.

I hear you snicker. I know you are smiling. You love watching me squirm. You like causing me pain. You must love this, but I don't care. Your pain is pleasing...and worth the inevitable end. So for now I enjoy what you give. More wax, your fingers going deeper. Moaning and squirming, I feel like screaming. I almost do as you pull your fingers out of me.

I feel you go over to the table. I am still squirming. If my hands were able they would be buried in my clit and pussy. You come back over and recline the chair further back. Just as suddenly, your wonderful and delicious cock is being pushed between my wanton lips. You start fucking my mouth. Slow at first, but not for long. You start shoving your huge cock all the way to the back off my throat. But you thought ahead. You have put something on your yummy cocks tip to numb my gag reflex.

You are fucking my mouth the way you usually fuck my cunt. I feel you get harder and thicker and bigger. You can't hold off any more and you let go deep in my throat. I greedily swallow it all, still licking and sucking to get every drop. You unsteadily climb off my face and I feel you run your hand down my body, stopping to pinch my left nipple.

"Would you like me to get you off now with your toys, or would you like me to untie you and take you to my bedroom?"

"I want your cock. I need your cock. Take me to bed with you."

My binds fall away, but you keep me blindfolded. I don't mind. I know your body by touch alone. I know where to touch you to make you squirm, where to lick to make your cock grow just a little more.

You guide me over to the bed. I run my hands all over your chest as you guide me to back up onto the bed. It sits high enough for you to be able to walk up between my legs and slide perfectly into my waiting pussy. You push your cock deep into my wet cunt as you rip your fingers down my back. I scream out in delight. You start thrusting into me in a mind-blowing rhythm, your fingers still tearing into my flesh. I can feel the blood dripping. It adds to the amazing throb encompassing my drenched cunt.

You pull out of me and turn me around. Once again you ram your cock into my cunt. I scream out in ecstasy. Your neighbors must hate us. You have one hand on my shoulder and the other pulling my hair till my head is facing up. You keep going deeper and deeper into me. I can't take any more. I let out another feline like moan and soak your cock in my hot juices. I feel you get rail hard in my tight convulsing pussy as you cum deep inside of me.

My whole body is shaking. I feel the blindfold fall away as we climb into bed. My body is shaking but intensely satisfied. I look into your eyes and there is a mix of satisfaction and love. Content and happy you kiss me deeply on my used, quivering mouth. You softly whisper, "I love you" as you drift off. I snuggle against your chest and drift off with thoughts of what other surprises may be in store next time.