Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badliar
Badliar
1 Followers

"Sorry for the stop," she started softly. "I just want to be sure that you are sure you want to proceed." Even as she said the words she knew it was ridiculous. At the point of course he would say yes, he wouldn't even think about it.

"I'm sure." He groaned as he let his head fall back in frustration. Jane's smile grew. She liked that she had this effect on him. She gazed at him intently for a moment then nodded. He was still pressed against the back of the couch trying to take up as little space as possible to accommodate her body. She appreciated Will's consideration, but had other ideas. Grabbing his forearms lightly she coaxed him closer, guiding his body until he was lying flat on his back taking up the whole couch. He gave her a mischievous grin when it dawned on him that this way the only place for her was on top of him.

Jane was excited and amazed at the new sensation of being understood without words. She laughed inwardly thinking of that dumbass Eddy that was currently in the basement. With him she had to practically spell out and yell out anything she wanted for him to get it. Not Will. Not this sexy man underneath her. She flattened out across his body and met his mouth for another luscious kiss. She could feel his muscles tense as she ran her hands over his arms, down his sides, and on the outsides of his hips. She paused there letting her thumbs sneak lightly under the seam of his shorts. He pressed his pelvis into her, making her very aware of the strong erection pleading to be released. She was more than happy to oblige at this point. She sat up once more, this time pulling slowly away from his kiss keeping eye contact as she inched down until she was straddling his right knee with hers. She broke the gaze and stole a glance down with the swelling in his shorts. She looked back up at him. He was still staring at her eyes as she reached down and lifted his shirt up and leaned down to plant a firm kiss on his sternum. She pushed the shirt up further until he got the hint and removed it completely allowing her and her mouth full access to his upper half. Again he raised his pelvis toward her begging for attention. As Jane concentrated most of her attention on placing kisses along his collar bone and over his nipples, she appeased him by pressing a palm on his lower belly...just above where he really wanted it. Their breathing intensified as their bodies got to know each other. Will's hands ran all along her sides, involuntarily squeezing now and again when he particularly liked a kiss she applied. But still, his now shockingly hard member screamed for attention. He groaned in discomfort making Jane realize she had teased him long enough.

She leaned back again trailing her hands down, reaching his shorts and pulling them down as well finally releasing his large manhood. He drew in a fast deep breath as she slowly wrapped all ten fingers around his length and applied firm pressure for a moment before releasing completely. Smiling, she lightly ran her finger nails along the engorged vein while using her other thumb to run small firm circles over the pre-cum-moistened tip of his cock. Finally he closed his eyes which had been locked on her and her movements. Jane felt another playful urge and took the opportunity to surprise him. Before he got a chance to open his eyes and see what was coming, she lowered her mouth onto him and sucked lightly. His whole body jolted in blissful shock. He had not been expecting this. Still enveloping him with her wet lips, she looked up into his wide eyes. After a moment of staring into them she flicked her tongue across the ridge of the head and blew lightly. Jane was surprised too as she did so. Usually she did this just to please her partner, but with Will she wanted to taste him. She wanted her mouth on him. He was obviously enjoying it too. As she moved her mouth up and down his cock, sucking and licking, Will sucked in quick, deep breaths and blew them out slowly. Each time he did Jane's excitement intensified because she knew he did this to keep from being loud...he didn't want anyone walking in and interrupting. Jane couldn't agree more.

As she pleasured him she could feel the wetness between her legs became more and more noticeable. Her own need was growing. Will once again read her mind. At that moment, he took her hands in his own and gently pulled her upward. Once again he surprised her by kissing her. No other guy had wanted to kiss her after oral, but Will was obviously not one of those guys. They continued kissing deeply while their bodies moved together and their hands searched, rubbed, and touched. She felt his strong fingers undo her jeans and begin slowly easing them down. Jane had to use all of her self-control to keep from kicking out of them and pulling Will into her. She took a deep breath and allowed him to lovingly tease her. He looked into her eyes and smiled at her and he caressed her now bare hips and ass.

"Having fun?" he whispered with a soft laugh and brushed her bangs away from her face. Jane didn't answer. She slowed her breathing while she studied his face, ignoring for a moment the aching need growing with in her body. He was truly beautiful. For what seemed like hours they gazed at each other saying nothing. She was so lost in the moment that when she felt two of his fingers plunge between her legs she cried out in ecstasy. Immediately he shushed her and glanced at the door looking for any indication that someone had heard her. They both began to giggle, but hers quickly turned into short breaths in response to his searching fingers now moving in and out. She moved with him as his thumb drew tight firm circles over her clit causing her already pleasure-filled body to become completely overwhelmed. She drew him in closer and reached down to massage his still-hard member. It felt so good to want to please him the way he was her. She knew it was a bad idea, but she wanted more. She needed more!

It was like he had read her mind. He quickly kissed her lips once more then sat up pulling her beneath him. After only a moment's hesitation in which he adjusted her hips toward him, he thrust into her dripping wet pussy causing her to moan loudly. Again he shushed her as he kissed her neck and face all the while moving in and out at a slow pace. She matched his movements trying to focus on every little feeling of bliss his powerful cock gave her. She squeezed her body tight around him and relished in the friction and his look of shared pleasure. As Will began to increase the pace he fucker harder and harder, hitting every place inside of Jane that needed to be touched. She could feel a powerful orgasm building inside her and knew it wouldn't be long for either of them. In an odd moment of clarity she realized she didn't want him to come inside her without a condom, but didn't not want that either. An idea came to her just as he readjusted creating an open space between them. She reached down and began rubbing her clit as his long member pumped in and out. He groaned with pleasure at the sight of this, but because of his adjustment was out of danger of coming for a few minutes. Jane had no such time. Only a few circles of fingered pressure on her sensitive clitoris was enough. Spasms of pure ecstasy ran up and down her whole body as her orgasm came to its peak within her. No longer caring who heard she moaned and cried out Will's name as he continued to fuck her convulsing pussy. He wasn't slowing down and even pushed harder causing a second climax to take over.

Legs shaking, eyes watering Jane weakly pushed him away fearing that her body wouldn't be able to handle another and still be able to do what she wanted to do. He laid back, pulling her arms toward him so she was now the one sitting up. Good. This helped her out. Jane took a few deep breaths and lunged forward onto him, first kissing him deeply then wasting no time in moving her mouth down once more onto his wet cock. He drew in a quick breath showing his surprise. Jane shivered in pleasure as she tasted her own juices mixed with his precum -- just what she needed for encouragement. She sucked and licked and rubbed his shaft with her firm fingers harder and faster with each of his groans. She placed her fingers in a circle around the base of his cock just as she felt him nearing the moment of truth. While her tight fingers held him at bay, her mouth enveloped his entire manhood until he felt her throat. For a moment she lifted her head away from him to look in his eyes. His expressing was one of pure tortured bliss, begging for her to finish him. She smiled mischievously just before placing her wet mouth on his tender head and releasing her grip on his shaft.

"Ohhhh FUCK Jane!!" he yelled as spurts of hot cum filled her eager mouth. She sucked and swallowed greedily rubbing her hands all over his cock and surrounding body. Jane did not remove her mouth from him until his arched back sunk back onto the couch and she was sure she had swallowed every last drop. With one last lick from his balls to base to shaft to head, she reached her goal -- giving him as much pleasure as he had given her. She managed to pull herself up so their bodies matched and her still wet womanhood was pressed to his hip. He leaned up slightly and kissed her before they both gave into exhaustion.

---:---

A few hours later they were woken from sleep by a crash of thunder outside. It was still dark out, but Jane knew it was near morning. She peeled her sweaty, sticky body off of him and began searching for her clothes. She only half noticed him doing the same as she began to worry if anyone had heard them earlier. When she had found all of her belongings and was covered enough she finally looked up at Will. He was still sitting on the couch smiling up at her.

"So this was a hit and run, huh?" he said through his smile. She sighed and smiled back.

"No, I just kind of need a shower."

Before he could respond she was out the garage door and into the pouring rain making her way to her car. By the time she reached the driver's side she was soaked. She had just got in and was about to turn the key when the passenger door suddenly opened making her jump. Will climbed in also completely drenched and dripping from the rain.

"You know...I think I need a shower too." He sighed. Jane looked into his eyes for a moment looking for signs of insincerity. Nothing but smiles. Will was truly full of suprises...but then again, so was Jane.

"Okay," she said as she started the car and began to drive away from the house, "then you might as well join me in mine."

~*~

Badliar
Badliar
1 Followers
12