Surprises Await at the Video X-tacy

Story Info
She gets wild at an adult theater.
4.2k words
4.31
192k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit in the waiting room filled with the quiet white noise that so often accompanies such places. I look at you to see if you are nervous, but you are reading intently. You are intent on things when you set your mind to it, that is kinda how it all got started. We've often talked about my adult theater and gloryhole fantasies quite a lot, but I'm not really sure why they stick in my head so fervently even when I know they don't turn you on much. I guess when I came with you to New York to see your friend graduate, you felt like you owed me something since I had to miss my friend's party. That night, though, I believe your exact words were, "What do you say we do something naughty?" And I'd never turn something like that down.

You were wearing comfortable jeans and black long sleeve shirt, fit but not tight. Your trim body glowed when you smiled at me and said that we could check out an adult theater and then come back to the hotel for some "special loving," as I believe you termed it. I gave you a kiss and rubbed my hand up your front over your chest, a perfect handful each of your breasts are, so nice to cup. I felt that you were wearing the see-through bra, and couldn't wait to see it later.

Of course, it almost didn't go any farther. The first place we went to, Pleasure Dream, was a dive. Aside from the foul smell, there were some sketchy types in there. I could tell you were annoyed that you had consented to this. You hung in there, though, as we made our way to Video Xtacy.

The place was a small with a bright store in the front. Books, movies, condoms, dildos, blow-up dolls, all the usual rif-raf that fills such places. We scanned through the video section to see if there was anything interesting, aside from the usual Hollywood fake sex drivel. "Come on," I said and led us to the counter where we payed what looked to be a teenage boy - how did he ever get a job here? - for tickets into the theater.

Walking over to the theater I looked around. There was a couple, probably late twenties, looking through the lingerie. To the left was a large black man, walking with a slight limp, scanning the movies. He looked to be in his thirties and wore a faded baseball jacket. A chubby guy, married by the ring, and wearing a dirty white t-shirt looked through the magazines. Then it grew dark at the entrance, and once we opened it and stepped in we couldn't see anything except the blonde on the screen giving a blow-job. I wanted to stand and get my bearings, and my night vision, but I could tell you were nervous as you pulled at me and moved to find a seat. We sat a few rows back in the old, damaged chairs in the first spot we could find without vision. I put my arm around you and turned to the front, where the busty actress was now turned on all fours tilting her ass towards a black man's cock behind her. The camera zoomed in as he placed his cock on her ass and began to press. His cock slid in, she moaned, and my cock began to rise. Apparently you liked it too, because I felt your left hand reach slowly up my thigh, and then to my surprise, your fingers to my zipper. With some awkwardness, I guess you didn't want to be too obvious, you extracted my member and wrapped your soft and warm hand around it. I leaned back and towards you a little, and reached my left hand across to rub down your neck and to your chest, where we both stayed, locked, tense, watching intently as the blonde actress moaned monotonously at the black cock pumping her behind and the red cock in her mouth. It seemed like a long time we stayed like that, my mind quickly wandered to images of you on the screen instead of the actress with your silky brown hair falling in the way of the red cock and the black man enjoying his cock deep in your bum, only your moans would be ferverish squeals and ohhs, muffled every time the man in front of you dove his cock into your mouth. I don't know what was going through your mind, but when you started to gently move around, almost rhythmical, I knew it must be good. Then suddenly you jerked, zipped me up, stood up and pulled me with you.

I could tell as we walked towards the door, now that my eyes were adjusted, that there were 10 or so guys in there, although I couldn't seem them well. Their eyes watched us as we walked out, I'm not sure if you noticed that. When we stepped out the door we were immediately blinded and stopped momentarily. The bathroom was right there, so you stepped towards it and said, "just a quick moment." As I waited I took in the scene again. The large black man and the kid behind the counter were talking and laughing, although they both looked over towards me now and again. A punky looking guy, probably early 20's with a baseball cap came out of the theater long enough to see that I was standing there by the bathroom, but then turned around and went back in. There was a second chubby, married looking guy replacing the one that was at the magazines before. He wore a blue polo shirt and faded jeans.

As I stood there I planned my wording, and when you came out I carefully asked, "Before we go, I'd be interested in checking out the peep booths. We can just step in for a second and then head back home for you know what," and ended it with a big smile.

"Lets just go, O.K.?"

"Please... I'll give you an extra-special back rub when we get back."

You sized me up for a few seconds and then consented. With a woohoo I lead us to the counter again. The large black man emanated an annoyed feeling, I guess because we interrupted their conversation, until I asked for tokens for the booths, at which point he stopped and looked you over, from top, down to your toes and then back up, lingering for a moment at your mid-section. I don't know if you noticed that or not either, but I bet you did notice that as we walked away towards the peeps, he followed a short distance back.

"What are you thinking about," you interrupt my thoughts and bring me back to the smell of industrial cleaners and that silent noise in the waiting room. I get a sensation of the blue and lightness of the place in comparison to the heavy feeling of the adult theater.

"That night," I answer, "what about you?"

"That night," and you smile. "I was thinking about the greasy black man that followed us back there," and I smile at the strange timing we have together, even in our thoughts, "he worried me."

"Yea, I figured he might." But we had quickly turned the corner into the peeps and been assaulted with a completely different environment. It was dim, but not as dark as the theater. The walls and hallway were unfinished, or covered in cheap fake wood grain. At the end of the first short section was a display with the box covers that were currently playing in the peeps. I skipped it in favor of quickly moving towards a booth, to the left. As we turned the corner there was a guy at the end of the hall, heavy set but not fat. Probably in his forties given the grey tint to his hair. I seem to recall he was wearing a leather jacket and dark sunglasses, even though it was dim, although I'm not sure about the latter as I only got a glimpse before I ducked us into a peep on the right. I closed and locked the door behind us and you moved close to me, probably scared as I fumbled around trying to get the peep started. When I finally found the token machine and dropped one in the TV popped to life, slowly at first, small and blurry, then growing to fill the screen. The sounds of another monotonous woman started up and I lifted your hand to the channel button.

"Find us something," I suggested and moved around behind you. As you flipped channels I ran my hands to your waist. You skip quickly past a buzz cut hunk giving head to another overly built man with a mean look on his face as I squeezed the soft part between your ribs and your hips. A channel of static and I ran my hands up to your shoulders. A man sitting on the edge of a jacuzzi with a tremendously long skinny member being sucked fervently by a young-looking brunette and I ran my left hand down towards your chest as my right gently caressed the back of your neck. A large hipped woman rides atop a man as a red haired woman licks at the junction of their sexes and I pulled your long, loose hair back and to one side. Finally, you settle on the last channel, a closeup from between a woman's legs as two cocks ravish her, each pumping side by side but on different targets as I settled my lips to your neck and my left hand back to those breasts of yours that drive me crazy. I find that you must be turned on because you turn to kiss me, and that leads to more touching, and that leads to zippers zipping. Soon I discovered two little surprises, each giving my cock a pump of fresh blood, hardening it, raising my desires as it rises to your hand. First, you have worn those red lace thong panties, the ones that are pretty much just for show, as they don't really cover anything. But my second surprise is that they are already warm and wet at just the right spot when I make my first trepid voyage down there with my right hand. I cannot resist and I say, "I want you," between the deep breaths that have begun. I step back and look at you, smiling and moving gently, your pants open but on and red lace showing through. I turn and drop another couple of tokens into the machine and then turn back to two new surprises, each one making my heart pump harder, my cock throb a little more. You are lifting your shirt over your head, your nipples just showing through the see-through cloth of your bra, pushed flat underneath. I smile as you take a look at the woman on the screen, moaning loudly now with three cocks rubbing inside her from all possible sides. It is then that I notice, behind your hips on the wall, a small hole, a gloryhole to be precise, and this one is filled w/ an eye behind glasses, an eye straining to look diagonally upwards at your now almost bare top. Gently, but firmly, reach up and put my hand on the back of your neck, pull you towards me, then push simultaneously w/ my other hand, rotating you around. I move my right hand from your neck to your face as you turn, covering your eyes softly by the time you are facing the eye. My left hand starts on your stomach, runs up over your right breast, lingering just momentarily, then sliding down into your panties. I feel your warm, short trimmed curly pubic hair, the moistness down below. I reach back up but backwards and run my hand to the clasp on your back. With only slight fumbling, my right hand now squeezing your temples around your eyes gently, I release your bra with my left. My eyes are riveted on the opposing eye, just a single one, as my left hand runs the bra straps off your shoulders, left then right. You hunch slightly, then arch back up into me in a seductive way, giving our voyeur plenty of time to take in your soft belly, curved hips, and those breasts. I tweak your nipples gently to make them poke back out, to make them stand at attention, but then I hesitate.

"Are you nervous?" I ask. Both then, and now. Right now, sitting beside me in the waiting room chairs, you just shrug and quickly return to your thoughts. I let it slide. Back then you said, "Yes." Then I got lost, a little, in my thoughts. Confused, perhaps. I'm dying with lust now, I thought to myself, sensing the lust in the stranger behind the wall, wanting, wanting. Like a flash flood streaming down, unstoppable, but I knew I must be careful, not let you get scared, not let the reality, the dirtiness, the trashiness get in the way. I didn?t know how to let you know, or if you would find it sleazy and want to go home. I guess I stopped for too long, you squirm free and turn to me as I consider how, if, to let you know. We kiss, then you suddenly stop and jump just a little. I see his arm recede, quickly replaced by the eye. You look at me wide eyed, the moment tensed.


But then you soften again, slowly, and say, "This for you." You give me a quick kiss, then turn and face the eye. You hold its gaze as you run your hands over your chest, down your belly, then push your jeans down. Your hands flow back up, one moves onto that moist place, the other reaches back and finds my cock, leaking greatly in anticipation. I think I may be the luckiest man in the world right now, that you'd do this for me. My fantasy, however strange, for a stranger to enjoy your luscious self. You step forward and his hand comes back through, quickly dispensing the wet, red fabric to the side in favor of pushing his fingers inside of you. I kneel down behind you and help you pull one leg of your jeans off and you step your left leg up onto the chair beside the hole. I can smell the sex down here, the years of manly juices caked onto every surface with only obligatory cleanings. I pull you down with me, guide your right breast to the hole. I see his fingers, shiny, moisten your nipple. He tweaks hard, unkind, and then his fingers are gone, replaced by his tongue. I edge you forward and see that there is a mouth and teeth behind the tongue. He bites the nipple repeatedly, too hard I think. I look at your face and you seem in limbo. No longer writhing. Not smiling, not frowning, just there. From behind I slip my cock between your legs and quickly push in. I feel my cock throb as your warmth surrounds it. I try to break your thoughts with a kiss to your face and you push your hips back into me, your breasts move away and the eye returns as your breasts sway to the beat of our movement.

I take a finger, upturned, and curl it towards us in front of the hole and the eye disappears, quickly replaced by a dark, uncircumcised cock. Like a sex toy, poking out of the wall, motionless but softer, with a scent all to itself. I place your right hand on it and you stroke, slowly, but hesitate for more. You get up suddenly, grab your purse and dig around, pulling out a condom. You hand it to me, then place a couple more tokens in the machine, which is long dead by now. I quickly extract the condom and cover the dildo, making it safe. With intent precision, you turn around and push your rear towards it, guide it in as I watch from my knees.

For minutes I watch, like a spectator, but different. Entranced, horny, with mixed emotions. My hand is between your legs, feeling this stranger, this cock as it rubs into your personals, hardens, enjoys you. I close my eyes and think about the stranger, getting this chance to fuck a stranger, a new girl, a beautiful, sexy woman. I think that he is probably wishing that he was in this booth, feeling you entirely, not just your sex, but enjoying it anyhow. I look at you, wonder what you are thinking. Is this all for me? Do you enjoy it at all? Will this ever happen again? Your face is empty, no clues for me. I step up and kiss you, but my hand is glued, I want to take in the feeling of every pump, every movement, every time that strange cock slides inside of you. You are not as wet now, but wet enough.

"This feeling, of a cock sliding inside of you, feeling so good, I believe it is going to haunt my fantasies for years to come." I mutter. Haunt is probably not the right word, I'll enjoy these fantasies, I'll think back to this time, I'll take it in from every angle, I'll pretend I'm that stranger, getting very lucky. As I masturbate, or have sex with you, I'll be inside his head, pretending. I feel his cock begin to throb and I move my fingers to underneath where soon I feel it coursing in, through the bottom. I know he is filling the condom right now. He is probably grunting, face contorted, probably fantasizing, I bet, that there is no condom, and that his juice is filling in that space between your legs.

The cock quickly disappears. No body parts replace it this time. At least for a few moments. As I pull you close, kiss you, tell you thank you what must be a million times, I hear him open the next booth's door and leave. The door closes again and very shortly another eye now joins us. No glasses this time, and black skin around the..

"Susan Pedro," interrupting my thoughts. The lady in a white coat calls. Blue, lightness, fluorescent humming fills back in the spaces. I look at you quickly and you return my glance.

"Was it worth it?" I ask you. You give me one of those intent looks and then get up. As you leave with the attendant I think about that intent look. See, that is just it, you were intent that night, because that is when it happened. The other part, the one that I'll fantasize on for the rest of my life. It happened something like this, although it went so fast I'm not sure I have it all right:

After dildo man one finished, we hugged and kissed a little, until you decided it was time. Suddenly you turned, bent over and pushed your hips back into me. You reached between your legs to guide me, I do love that feeling of your hands rubbing over my balls as I rock, deeper, warmer, then shallow, and back. You moaned just a little bit then. After a short while I guess eye #2 got tired of waiting and was quickly replaced with a black cock. It was medium hard, bent over but mostly straight. I didn't think much at first but you seemed to instinctively place your left hand on it. Our rocking moved it around a little and he responded quickly, thickening, hardening, until we both stopped to look at it, bulging out from your hand, too big around for your fingers to touch. I reached out to feel of it, you looked back at me with an impressed look. But you were still rocking, just a little.

"Try it," I urged, thinking about what it might feel like for you to take such a fat cock.

"O.K., but find me a condom." I fumbled for a while, not having any luck. You looked at me impatient.

"Just put it in for a moment bareback, " I joked. But you took the bait. Like I said, you were intent.

You stepped up, facing it, lifted your left leg onto the chair and I saw you place it there. I think it may have gotten bigger at that moment, when it touched your warm crotch. I had, actually, finally just found a condom, but I moved closer and watched. Kneeling beside you, I saw your foreskin stretch. It took several times, until his cock was wet with your juices, before you actually got it in. When it slipped past your lips, I heard you gasp just a little. Your face was grimaced, although I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. As it started, slowly at first, pumping in, then out, then in, I heard a little noise from you. Somewhat of a cross between a whimper and a moan of sexual enjoyment. Your hand was still down there, pressing and rubbing against the area above where this other man enjoyed you. I reached in to feel, which is when you saw I had a condom. You pulled off and we struggled together to put it on him. With ferver this time, you let me slide him back inside you, your face tensed and he started pumping.

"Be loud," I whispered.

"Ohhhhh .... Ahhhh," you replied just right. I think you were close then, already, I could tell you wanted it, even if you hadn't of called, "Fuck" right then. I wondered how loud you'd have to be before he heard. Before the other waiting guys heard.

I waited a while, my hand feeling him, entering you tight, stretching your sex. Then I stood behind you and pulled you off. I wanted to fuck you some too. I slid in easily from behind, felt how you had expanded for him. I reached around and felt his cock.

"You like it?" I ask.

"I want it inside of me," you reply, "I want you to cum inside of me too." You reply.

"Fuck him. I'll tell you when he comes."

You smile and ask, "How will you know?"

I'm really turned on now. My head is spinning, my cock throbbing. I say something kinda crazy, "I can tell when he throbs, then I can feel his cum flowing through underneath his cock, driving deep up inside of you. Filling you, " and because I've really lost it, "Then, after that I can see some of his white juice flow out as he pulls his bareback cock outward, only to disappear again as he pumps back in, filling you again."

12