Surprises Await at the Video X-tacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh. Tell me when he comes."

What possesses me? What possesses you? I've pulled his condom off.

"I'll tell you right when his jism squirts inside of you," I say as I drop to my knees. I watch you grab his cock, rub it once before pushing it back in. I know you know, you rubbed it, looked at it, but you are moaning now, louder, with a shrill to it, an edge of pain.

"Louder," I cry. And you do. I know he can hear now. You are cumming, but you keep going, louder. I'm sure everyone can hear. My hand on the junction, I fantasize myself on the other side of that wall, about to fill up a strange but sexy woman with my cum. My head spins, you scream, practically. My fantasy black cock throbs. "Now" I yell and you moan back a positive response.

And there it is, the next pump outwards, the image I can still clearly picture in my head. The image I picture every single time we have sex, or I masturbate now, that incredible moment. Your sex, stretched to wide wide, juices practically dripping down your leg, his cock moving in the outward direction, this time with a little fleck of white cum on the side. Disappearing quickly back inside of you. In solid, quick motion, but somehow frozen in my head, that little fleck of cum, your sore lips, and the way you sounded, high pitched, shrill, immediate and uncontrollable. Pumping for a strangely longer time still, then slower, softer, lower pitched. Then a tremendous sigh, a pause, and finally, he recedes.

You turn towards me and I spread your legs a little. You are still open slightly, a little red, very wet. I watch for a moment, waiting for the last little prize, which comes, surely, slowly, then quickly dripping down your right leg. I move my head in and smell the mixtures of your sexes. I lick and taste both your strong, sweet feminine flavor and his salty, thick cum.

It only takes a moment for me to stand up and add my cum, even though you are stretched wide. I tell you when I come and you give a little half sigh, half moan.

A tap on my shoulder and I hear the quite murmur in the waiting room. I look up and see that you have returned. Your smile tells me all I need to know. You give me a kiss and say, "Lets get out of here."

As we are leaving, you give me my last little surprise.

"Yes, it was worth it."

12