Surprising Afternoon

Story Info
A story of an unexpected threesome.
3k words
3.77
60k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not sure how it happened. I met her at the office. She was a regular visitor to our office. She wasn’t gorgeous but she did have beautiful eyes. The kind of eyes that can almost hypnotize you. Her hair was dark brown an shoulder length, she stood about five foot five and her body was very nice to look at, especially her ass. Every time she came in we would make small talk and flirt a little, nothing serious just some harmless flirting. Then one day it happened.

She came in the office just said hi and left an envelope on my desk. I didn’t open it because I had to watch her walk away, that ass was as hypnotizing as her eyes. After the door closed I opened the envelope and in it was a note and a picture. The picture was of her naked only she had blacked out both her breasts and her pussy. The note stated, “It’s time to quit flirting, if you want to see what’s missing in the picture be at my place in an hour.” I quickly pulled her file to get her address, then faked a migraine to get the rest of the day off.

I was at her place in less than 15 minutes. I noticed her car wasn’t there yet so I just had to sit and wait. Damn my enthusiasm if she really meant an hour I was going to have to wait 45 minutes for her. Luckily after only 5 minutes she pulled up. She saw me waiting in my car and walked over and got in the front seat. First she said I must be very eager to have gotten there before her and then she unzipped my pants and started stroking me. Her hand was cold but my dick didn’t seem to care, I grew to my full length immediately. She continued to stroke me until she felt me about to cum. At that point she stopped, and got an angry look on her face and said what did I think I was doing parking in front of her house, as the neighbors might see. Instantly I was soft again but my balls were still boiling. She got out of the car slammed the door and started to walk away. I thought to myself this bitch is the biggest tease ever. I was starting to really get a headache now. Just as suddenly as she left she turned around and walked back to the window of the car and threw something in and then rushed off.

What she had thrown in my window was another note. It said, “Park the car around the corner and two blocks down, walk back to the house, and just come in the front door.” Well what’s a guy to do I drove around the corner and down two blocks, locked my car and walked back to her house and right into her house.

It was immediately obvious she had planned this for quite some time. Every light in the house was either off or had a red bulb in it. Some of the bulbs were flickering so every room seemed to be engulfed in fire. But that isn’t what caught my eye. What I saw was a sex swing in the middle of the living room, the kind of swing that naturally spreads the legs of anybody sitting in it.

And there she was just sitting in the swing without a stitch of clothes on. The first thing I noticed was her perfect tan from head to toe, not even the hint of a tan line. Her legs were shiny as if she had just shaved and put on baby oil, but her pussy was quite hairy. It must have been dark but the red lights made it almost glow, I realized she had it shaved in the shape of a heart, and I thought I could even see a glint of moisture on that heart. My eyes moved up and I noticed her breasts. They weren’t very large probably about a B-cup, but they were shaped perfectly with beautiful erect nipples, the kind of nipples just begging to be sucked and nibbled on. Then I noticed her eyes they were just as beautiful as ever and even more hypnotic with the red lighting.

She asked me if I was going to keep looking or was I going to come over and fuck her. I stepped forward one step and she told me to stop and take off all my clothes. Needless to say I beat a world record for disrobing. My dick was rock hard I was ready to cum right then and then. I practically ran to her, as soon as I was close enough I drove my dick in her in one great thrust. I realized I could just stand there and swing her on and off my cock the sensation was wonderful and after only 4 or 5 thrusts I was ready to cum. For a split second I thought about stopping to hold on for a few minutes so I could fuck her really good but I decided it was her fault for bringing me to the brink in the car, at that point I let out a loud moan, my balls constricted and I started to fill her pussy with everything I had. I didn’t think I would never stop cumming, it felt like I shot one of my testicles into her. I had never come this hard, She was completely full, I could feel my own cum dripping out of her pussy onto my balls and down my leg.

I was spent from cumming so hard I fell to my knees. This put my head directly in front of her pussy. I could see my cum dripping from her and it appeared she was actually squeezing it out on purpose. The smell was intoxicating. The combination of her pussy and my cum was something I had never smelled before but it just smelled right. I took a minute to catch my breath, and knowing I had cum to fast for her to cum I decided to give her an orgasm with my mouth and tongue. At first I just lavished kisses all over her pussy, now and then grazing her clitoris, and getting my own cum on my lips.

I had never tasted my own cum and this seemed like as good a time as any. Licked my cum off my lips, it had a salty and musky taste but oddly I liked it. Her pussy was rather small so I was able to open my mouth wide enough to get around both her clit and her opening. I started to lightly suck my cum out of her while I massaged her clit with my upper lip. I could feel her trying to get closer to me and grind her pussy into my face but because she was in the swing I had complete control.

I put my tongue inside her, she was so hot and wet ant the combination of her and my juices were out of this world, I couldn’t get enough. It only took about 5 minutes and her breathing became faster and faster, she was grinding into me as best she could and then I got the surprise of my life. She ejaculated, her cum was almost sweet, I could feel it hitting the back of my throat but I made sure to swirl it around in my mouth to get the full flavor before swallowing. She came in 3 spurts each one a little weaker than the one before then her cum just dribbled out but I didn’t miss a beat, and sucked out each and every drop from her.

By now I was rock hard again, so I stood up, before I was able to do anything she asked if I liked it the way she came. Of course I told her it was the most amazing tasting orgasm I had ever given a woman. She let me know if I thought that was good I should see how she cams if she is fucked up the ass.

Not being the type of guy to miss an opportunity I quickly guided my cock into her wet pussy to get it good and lubricated. After a few strokes I knew there was plenty of lubrication on my cock because my balls were once again soaked. I pulled out and put the head of my dick to her asshole. I found out very quickly how much she liked anal sex because I didn’t have to put hardly any pressure to enter her ass, it almost sucked my dick in. As easy as the entrance was as soon as I was inside her, she clamped down and I thought she was going to rip my dick off. Instinctively I started to slowly stroke in and out of her to keep the vise like grip on my dick from staying in one place too long. Her ass felt wonderful, the tightness, the warmth, I started stroking faster and faster, she felt so amazing if I hadn’t already cum buckets I would have cum after just a few minutes. As I started going faster I also was pounding into her harder and harder. She started screaming, the kind of scream only an orgasm can produce.

As her orgasm started so did her juices, she was cumming so hard, and shooting it out in such a long stream it was bouncing off my stomach and onto hers. Only this time it wasn’t just 3 spurts, with every thrust from me she would squirt on me again. I didn’t count each one but after about 15 or 20 she begged me to cum in her ass. That’s all it would have taken to make me cum but she started shouting at me to cum in her ass, to make her feel like a cum whore, to make her cum all over my cock. Again I came hard, every time I came she would scream she could feel me cumming in her and she would cum again. I stayed inside her when I was finished and started to scoop her cum up and eat it. Amazingly I wasn’t getting soft.

She told me we should go take a shower to get cleaned up; I helped her out of her swing and followed her to the shower. She had one of those showers with 2 showerheads. We turned both on super hot to fill the room with steam and we started to wash each other up. I soaped up her entire body but paid special attention to her ass, as it was the first time I actually got a good look at it naked. It was so much nicer without any clothing covering it. As soon as we were both clean and rinsed she pushed me down on a bench that was built into the shower. And proceeded to suck my dick as if it were her last meal. It took quite some time and it was quite steamy I could hardly see her. As I neared another orgasm my breathing quickened but it was hard to breath with all the steam, just as I thought I was going to pass out the shower door flung open, burst of cool air rushed in, and there was a man with a baseball bad staring down at us, I came once again. She sucked it all down and never stopped even as the man was yelling what the hell was his wife doing.

As soon as she sucked the last drop of my cum I went soft with fear. This guy looked like he was going to kill us both. But then his face softened and a little smirk came across his face. He asked her if I was ready and she said yes. In my mind all I could think was I ready for what. I decided the best thing to do was to get the hell out of there and I figured if I bull rushed him I could knock him down and get out. But as I started to lung I realized my legs were nothing more than Jell-O and all I did was fall forward and hit my head.

When I came around I was laying on some sort of bench. My head was being held up by a pillow so all I could see was what was directly in front of me. Only my chest was on the bench, from my waist down I was just hanging, I don’t know how high off the ground I was but I din know my arms were tied around the bench and I couldn’t bring my legs together. It felt like something had been wedged between my knees. That’s when she came in and said we had to be punished because she was an adulteress and I had facilitated her adultery.

I tried to convince her to untie me but she said she couldn’t or the punishment would be worse. Then he came in I noticed at that moment that all three of us were naked. Her husband explained that this punishment would be over quick and easy or long and hard, depending on how hard she fought it. He moved her directly in front of me and bent her over the back of a chair. I had a great view of her ass and pussy and even though I was scared I realized I was feeling a tingle in my dick again.

Then I saw him bring over the biggest dildo ever made. It was at least 15 inches long and my have been as thick as my forearm, approximately 12 inches. He rubbed lube all over it and then started to work it in her ass. She screamed and looked back at me with tears flowing down her cheeks. I didn’t understand if she liked it or not because although she was sobbing in pain she was also ejaculating all over the chair. He then stood her up, she was stretched to the hilt and he forced her to climb into another swing, which he maneuvered directly in front of my face and ordered me to not let another drop hit the floor and he disappeared. She kept cumming and cumming, and I licked and sucked as much as I could but I couldn’t get it all so some did leak on the floor.

When her husband came back he was obviously mad at me not following his direction, even though there was now way to keep her juices from hitting the floor. He removed her from her swing and I noticed his dick was rock hard. It was about 9 inches but very thick. I couldn’t see where he took her but I thought I heard movement beneath me.

Then I heard what sounded like cranking, and then I felt a mouth slowly engulfing my now solid dick. It was like the mouth was being pushed onto my dick. I felt my dick hit the back of this mouth and then I felt the person that now had my dick in their mouth gag once and then I slipped into their throat. This persons face was buried in my pubic hair and I was worried that they couldn’t breath. The husband then told me his wife was being punished by suffocating on my dick and until I had been thoroughly punished he wouldn’t let her release my cock..

Then she started sucking my dick. It felt wonderful until I felt the head of his cock at my asshole. I screamed for him to please not do that but he just forced himself all the way into my ass. My first thought was pure, horrible pain, then I worried about getting some disease from him, then the pain subsided and he started fucking me fast. Splitting my ass apart. But it felt wonderful, his dick in my ass and his wife’s mouth sucking my cock I felt euphoric there was nothing like it the harder he pounded my the harder his balls smacked into my balls, this hurt but felt good. He fucked me for what seemed forever and then just as fast pulled out and appeared in front of me, I saw him rip a condom off his cock then he shoved it in my mouth and came. He tasted great, I sucked every last drop, and he then just as promptly removed his dick from my mouth and disappeared only to reappear at my ass again.

He went slower this time and told me he was going to fuck me till I came down his wife’s throat, he fucked my slow and easy for about 20 minutes, It felt great but I had already cum so much I didn’t think I would ever cum, and the thought of his wife not being able to breath didn’t help much. Then it happened she started to suck me even harder, and I felt my orgasm begin. I came strait down her throat. Whit every spurt of my cum my ass massaged his dick and I felt him grow larger in my ass and cum. I thought I felt it shooting all the way in my throat. As soon as we were both done cumming he reappeared in front of my face, even though I felt him cum he was wearing another condom. He pulled it off and dripped his cum from it into my mouth and then stuck his dick in my mouth and ordered me to lick it clean.

While I was giving him his blowjob, I felt her mouth slowly sliding off my dick. I don’t know what happened to her but he undid the restraints on my hands and feet, and told me to get out before he decided to punish me in a much less pleasurable fashion. I got up found my clothes and got out of there.

She was back at the office 2 days later and everything was just like it always was. We have hooked up several times since but we have never been caught again. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing…