Surprising Dowdy Dani 2 - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And very tasty. Now my pussy is wet fur shure." Jill volunteered. Sue's face was flushed in orgasm yet she licked more of Dani's overflow between gasps. Jill joined her and licked her labia as I pulled the links out of Dani's swollen, sensitive snatch. -click- Dani trembled again as I emptied her. With the links out, I lifted her legs to her chest and took a long slow lick from her anus to her clit; covering my tongue in her tangy taste. -click- Jill took a deep lick inside Dani's wet pussy, savored the special sauce then pushed her tongue into her mouth as Sue kept lapping at the plumped pussy. I reluctantly took the escaped links to the table and sliced them in four long slices, then cut one in half. When I turned to call them, Gary had rolled behind Jill and was sucking her ass and snatch while fingering the petit beauty's pussy. She barely seemed to notice. Maybe Gary did have some other problems hurting his sex life with Dani.

"OK kids, come and get it. We'll get back to playing with your kitties shortly. Here are the ladies' special links." We sucked and savored the double soaked links and they were extraordinarily delicious. "OK Jilli, your turn. Bend over the table and brace yourself. The spears are barely cooked so they'll stay firm in your ass." After a moment admiring her gorgeous ass and pussy, I pushed two fingers deep into her snug snatch and took my time gathering her slippery sauce. Her anus was already relaxed, but I wanted to be in her again so I used one then both lubed fingers to slide easily inside her perfect ass. "I'm going to try pushing five of these long, buttered spears inside now as one group." They slipped in easily and left two inches out so I could remove them later.

"Ohhhhhhh, they're really warm, so much hotter than your fingers or even your dick as I recall. The heat inside feels really comforting, but my sphincter burns a little." I licked her rear hole around the spears to cool her quickly. -click- "Ahhhhhh, that's much better. I can get to love this. From now on my dildos will be heated!"

"The links are at 120 degrees, I'll cool them to 110 and insert them in your front oven." I rubbed them in my hands until they were ready. "Hmmm, three tempting tasty twats, so hard to resist! Here come the links." My dick stiffened immediately as I pushed her hood back and spread her labia. The hot links pushed her labia wider, but slid inside easily. She briefly lurched, then groaned long and deeply. Her head fell to the table with a thud, exactly as Dani had done. Dani said she'd felt dizzy and close to passing out. Jill froze, mouth open and gasping. Gary rolled to her side for a photo of her stunned, panting face then rolled behind her for a shot of her food-filled holes. We quietly watched her ecstacy, enjoying it with her.

"Ohhhhhhhh wow! That's food in me? Never again will I use a cold dildo. I suppose we have to remove them sometime." When I suggested, if she liked, I could first fuck her with the hot meat, she immediately groaned "Yes, yes, do it, pleeeeeeeze!"

"Ohh, ohh, can I do it instead?" Dani perked up. She asked me to guide her so Jill would cum as she had. Though I had her slip a finger along a link and they weren't stuck, she still had a problem. The links were not attached so she had to figure how to move them as one. I extracted the spears and had Jill get on her back and pull her knees to her chest. Dani was able to hold both warm links and started chaotically fucking Jill with them. I steadied her motions and reminded her to angle them to rub her G-spot while I pushed her hood back and blew on her clit. The chilling contrast with the heat within got her reacting quickly. Dani began twisting and pumping the links deeply and Jill reacted strongly. I kept rubbing Jill's clit and began sucking and biting her tall, hard nipple. It was very dense, but I knew from previous play times that she like it bitten hard. Soon I was bitting the nipple each time Dani pulled the links out. The result was much shorter lows between the stimulation peaks. Jill climbed very quickly to a quaking, gasping orgasm. Dani extracted the links and covered Jill's gaping cavern with her mouth. She sank her tongue deep into Jill and directly sucked her nectar. I asked her to leave some to coat our other foods. "Mmmm, hard to do. She's as savory as Sue. Since she's had the asparagus monopoly, why don't I use two to decorate HER instead of Sue? Someone hand me the two we set aside?"

Sue said they were warm from being at the coolest edge of the grill and deliberately undercooked so they would stay firm. She held them a moment to cool before passing them, dripping butter, to Dani. Jill volunteered, "I bet the butter will help glue these in place as they cool." Since the spears were too long to lodge completely in her labia, I suggested we dip the bases in her special sauce and bite off the ends. By taking small bites, we could each have a taste. "What about me? Don't I get to taste my own special veggie?"

"Of course you do. We can even leave one spear longer than the other. You know, looking at these spears wedged deep into your beautiful pussy, I ahhhh, can never watch VEGGIE TALES the same way again! Yummm!" After a second of stunned silence, their eyes lit up as their imaginations went wild and they laughed til they cried. Wiping the mists away I added

"This might actually make VEGGIE TALES even MORE fun to watch! Now I have to wonder which one would dive into her pussy pool head first before the others. Might it be 'junior' or his dad? Or maybe even his sexy mom!" The image never quite left me as I slowly pulled one spear out and watched Jilli's silly smile change to bliss. After licking the drop at the bottom, I let Jill have the first bite. She kept it small and moaned how tasty it was. I took a bite and let Sue take the last. We savored the savory combination and agreed she was delicious. Dani pulled the other firm spear out. I noticed she did so very slowly; first dragging it against Jill's clit then angling it to strike her G. Jill enjoyed the exit, but missed it when gone. Dani and Gary took a bite and loved her savory sauce on the tasty spear. After rubbing the buttered end in each valley between the big and small lips, Dani slid the spears deep into the fleshy valley floor and held Jill's lips closed over each. -click- While waiting for the butter to harden, I noticed Dani's fixed stare and flicking tongue as her finger pushed and pulled Jill's hood. Jill trembled each time her hood was displaced. I watched hungrily as Dani's steamy nectar overflowed onto her glistening lips. This sex machine had come a long way since our first pizza party with the twins.

We helped Jill stand and watched the spears pivot away from her clit -click- and catch at 30 degrees from her body. It was an intriguing and temporary sight. We caught them as they broke free. "Looks like they have to be much smaller." We shared the best tasting veggie we could recall ever having, leaving them just three inches long. Jill squatted on the bench, facing the gate, allowing her plumped pussy to gape open widely so Dani could apply some butter deep in her labia and position the shorter spears between each set of her engorged lips. -click- This time they held and Jill walked proudly and shamelessly to the gate to show off her tasty decor to the awe-filled audience.

As Jill approached us, wiggling her sweet little ass for the spectators, Sue spoke up, "You know, girls, that a COLD dildo can be fun too. Anything hot or cold, just not room temp, can be very exciting. We proved how wonderful warm links feel inside us and we have some frozen 'dildos' we wanted to play with to show the flip side is exciting too. We also have a salad course, entree and desert besides some treats just for sploshing, but we're definitely going to save most of those for another day. I think we should take advantage of National Nude Day while we can."

"But I'm hungry." chimed Gary. "What about the corn on the grill, that carrot from Dani's ass and all the salad fixins? I'm sure you don't want all that to go to waste."

"You're right. Give me a minute to figure the best way to handle those. With just three trusted, tasty twats, we'll have to figure a rotation scheme so we all get to taste everything directly from your fleshy bowls."

"Would a fourth trusted twat help?" I turned to see who spoke up from the gate and was about to decline when I saw a familiar face and naked body squeeze thru the crowd. "After all, I'm certified clean."

"Whilma! You came back. Where's Fred? Are you volunteering your fleshy oven for us to use?" We hugged and I felt the chill of her slightly sagging, firm tits and hard nipples against me. "With your pussy," I casually pushed two fingers deep into her snatch for emphasis, "we can be sure of at least two food bowls available at all times. OK, join us." She squeezed my balls and squealed. "What we are doing now is trying to wrap up so we can leave the yard and properly celebrate Nude Day." Dani's head jerked toward me, her eyes bulged and her jaw stammered. "Yes, Dani, another big surprise for you. We're going to the market together soon." She stood, shaking her head in near panic. "But for now, let's start with the corn. We can use the hot cobs to create some beaver butter in all of you. When the corn has sufficiently coated itself in your umm, butter churns we can share them and still leave your fleshy bowls flooded with dressing for our salad. Yeah! That's it. Let's move the tables side by side and leave the foods on the snack tables. Dani and Jill, tall and short, lie on the first table, ear to ear. Sue and Whilma on the other table, also ear to ear, but all of you try to fit your heels on the tables and your lovely sex ovens near the ends. Dani, as the peepers look into your open pretty pussy, just remember they are admiring you and it and YOU are doing THEM the favor."

"OK, Gary, the corn is slightly charred and cooled enough to hold. Take two of those green corn holders and screw one into each cob. Once they're in, you can ONLY twist the corn clockwise. Remember the difference between a woman and a lightbulb applies here - you can't Unscrew a woman, and DON'T unscrew the corn. Corn fucking two at once will be challenging. I'll take Dani and Jill. I want to hear them scream and gush so they will completely soak the corn. These are the thickest fresh, organic cobs I could find."

I sat between Dani and Jill and was again in awe of their sexual perfection. I tore away from admiring them and carefully wiggled the narrow end of the cob into both beauties. Hearing them both gasp at once was extremely gratifying and arousing. I could only imagine how good the sudden infusion of heat must have felt. Gasps echoed from the other end of the tables. Watching the hot corn spread two perfect pussies open felt like a wet dream. As the cobs spread them wider and their heat went deeper, both women clutched at the tables and moaned in sync. I slowly pushed until only the green holder was visible and then held the corn motionless. They rolled

their heads and surrendered to the blissful heat. The tips of the cobs had to be against their cervixes while the wide end was squeezed against their Gs. I swear I could feel it with them! When their breathing stabilized at deep and rapid, I twisted the cobs and both women gasped and lifted their backs off the table. They were already enjoying this more than I hoped. As I pulled the cobs from their clinging cunts, I could feel their vaginal muscles trying to seize their corn Princes Charming. Despite the stuttering, clinging muscles, I freed the dedicated pussy pleasers and pulled them to the edge of complete escape. My beauties moaned in despondence and looked deeply pained. Slowly, I returned the pleasing maize dildos to the depths of the fleshy, wet caves and saw both women's faces radiate relief and joy.

This time I twisted the cobs as I removed them and they gasped deeply until they were out. Then they looked distressed, even approaching tears though their eyes were squeezed tightly shut. I pushed in and twisted, watched the relief return. Jill trembled and grabbed Dani's arm. The contact startled her, but looking at Jill's ecstacy made Dani tremble too. Their close link was forcing them to stay in close sync. With this reentry, I angled both cobs so they rubbed their clits as they slowly entered. The bumpy, organic dildo acted like a finger flicking their clits hundreds of times in seconds. The sound of their ragged response was provocative enough that my stiff dick throbbed and I felt like I would cum any second, hands free! I told Gary to try the clit angling too and heard an immediate loud response from Sue and Whilma. I wanted to bump their Gs as I removed the stimulants, but with just one hand for each, it didn't seem achievable. Instead, I angled for their clits on the slow exit cycle and that made them groan staccato with each bump. Jill's elixir was already being pushed out by the cob, Dani followed shortly. The next cycle, I stopped mid way and pried the warm cobs against their clits and twisted. They only lurched briefly... until I also pumped them while twisting. THAT had the reaction I wanted. Slippery juices were overflowing onto the end of the cobs and began mildly frothing when I sped up the plunging but kept the twisting slow. They were squeezing each others hand bloodless, their breathing erratic and their hips thrusting when Dani screamed in orgasm, followed immediately by Jill's shriek. They pulled the cobs completely inside their soaked pussies and pulled their faces together for a deep, prolonged, wet kiss that extended and deepened their emotional connection. I guess there's nothing like cumming with a dear friend and I was just chopped liver. From the other end of the table I heard the linked outcries of two more ecstatic women.

When the ladies relaxed their sexual grips, I examined the beaver-buttered corn. Very few of the kernels were burst, but all four cobs were saturated with fresh, slippery, savory, heavenly potions. I cut two cobs on a flat plate, so I could lick the lost elixir from it, screwed two more holders in the new shorties and passed them around. I asked the ladies to sit calmly on small sheets of foil to collect all dripping dew. Gary and Whilma took the full size cobs. The peepers watched us savor the heavenly, scented corn. The aroma and sweetness of the bursting corn kernels mixed with the heavenly nectar made the most incredible tasting meal I'd ever had. There is no butter like beaver butter! We smiled at our peepers while we luxuriated in our incomparable food and they weakly smiled back while licking their lips.

Suddenly, there were sirens getting louder as they approached my yard. They abruptly muted about the same time I saw the patrol car with its flashing lights stop outside my gate. Two naked cops, a male and female, came thru the parting audience. They weren't quite naked since they had shoes, a blue police cap and a wide, black belt that held their badge, gun and radio. "What's going on here?" the female asked gruffly. "We had a call about a disturbance." They looked around the yard and didn't seem disturbed by what they saw.

I spoke up, "We're having a BBQ, grilling actually, as you can see. We're just finishing some of the most incredible creamed corn and special butter you will ever have. Would you like to taste some?" They both declined as one. "Oh good, I didn't really want to give any of this away. Why are you here?" I couldn't help staring at the petite brunette cop who had trimmed her pubes into a heart shape above cleanly shaved labia. Her full B-cups were high and bounced together, muscles evident under them, her legs smartly trim and muscular. Her curvaceous body and stern but pretty face could take your breath away. The male was well cut and carried a big stick, though still only at half mast.

"Easy, partner." The female advised while staring at his swelling weapon. "Someone called in a complaint about lewdness." She turned and addressed the crowd loudly. "I guess you missed the mayor's proclamation last night that permits all public nudity and all related activities as long as they are consensual and do not involve or harm children. These folks could be legally enjoying their grilling on their FRONT lawn, naked, today. As you can see, government employees are required to be naked all day too. If you don't like what you see, LEAVE and quit bitching!" What a lovely ass she had. She turned to me, "If you're having sex, you better keep it back here, behind your fence so no one can claim you are endangering children. You may want to close that gate too, in case a child passes by."

"So it's OK for me to watch them and them to watch me, but I should still close my gate?" I bit my tongue so I didn't volunteer that I thought simple nudity would not harm a child who was not poisoned against it. In fact when a kid asks, 'Mommy, where do babies come from?' I think the ideal, open family, free of societal guilt would begin with, 'Here, let us show you.' Demonstrating sex and love openly allows earlier and more open discussions. But, time and place! "OK folks. We're going to shut the gate thanks to some closed minded complaint. You're welcome to stay, but you'll have to come in or look over the gate. Sorry we don't have enough for everyone to join us." Not many left when I closed the gate. "Officers, we just made some special sauce in their flesh bowls and were just about to fix a salad inside them. Please stay and join us." The male's cock surged, but he felt they should not stay. The female said she thought they should stay and thoroughly investigate the complaint which should only take ten or so minutes. She was staring directly at Dani's swollen, but closed pussy.

"So, you're making a salad in their snatches? Show me how!" Now my dick was surging again and she watched it swing and bounce as I went to the salad fixings. She walked around to Gary, noted his stiff again cock, but more closely stared at the other swollen labia near him. I asked the ladies to lie back down. Officer Sharon Goren pushed Sue's knees apart before leaning in for a sniff. She came back to Dani and did the same. "Lovely fragrances." Hmmmmm.

"We have four delicious salad bowls to choose from. Their special sauce is the only dressing to go on these salads. Would you like to choose a bowl and create your own salad?" I indicated the veggies and cheeses and croutons I had. She chose Dani.

"May I preview your umm dressing?" I wasn't sure if she were asking me or Dani. She didn't wait for an answer, but dipped a finger into Dani's open pussy. Dani squirmed and moaned at the stranger's intimate touch.

"Don't take too much away from the salad. Can you believe this beautiful creature was known as 'dowdy Dani'?" Her partner, Dan Johnson was breathing deeper and having trouble controlling and hiding his surging dick. "Officer, I think they would be insulted if you didn't swell to all that you can be. Let it grow." Mine was back to its full extension even as I faced him. When I turned, it slapped Sharon's ass. She reflexively grabbed it and squeezed it hard to constrain it before seeing it was a chance bumping and let it go with a smile. For a frightening moment I thought she was going to break or arrest it. When she asked for salad suggestions, I told her that I intended to stretch the precious pussy juice as far as I could, so my salad would be small. "Why don't I show you in gorgeous Jill here? Though I made sure her nectar was copious, I've given this some serious thought. We're not allowing utensils inside these beautiful pussies or anything sharp, so you may only use fingers, tongue, food or other flesh to get the salad and dressing out of your bowl. Licking the bowl is encouraged. I'm choosing to include two each of the cherry and grape tomatoes, one spinach leaf, one pearl onion, two grapes, a bit of carrot, four squares of sharp cheddar two bits of anise and two croutons. One third of that celery stalk is going to stand up in her to help scoop the salad out. -click- Oh, and it's apparently very picturesque. Let's see if that all fits inside her and allows me enough room to stir it all together."

123456...9