Surprising Dowdy Dani 2 - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon grinned widely. She didn't think it would all fit. Jill shuddered at the feel of the cold ingredients, but was smiling deliriously as I popped them in her, one by one. Sharon made a show of peeking closely inside Jill every other time I added food. "I'm trying to be careful about breaking anything too wet so I don't dilute my favorite dressing." Both women smirked. Dani looked over Jill's knee, pulled one open, to watch me fill her bowl. The other women held their pussies closed, to dam their fluids, and looked over Sharon's shoulders, carefully rubbing their tits against her. Dan's dick was stiff and straight out. He let it 'accidentally' slap three asses, including his bent over partner's, as he looked over their shoulders. Soon it slid up two ass cracks. I tried two fingers in Jill to stir my salad, but one finger from each hand gave me more control. Sharon held Jill's pussy open and shined her Maglite inside her to see how much room was left. Since the back wall was blocked we couldn't tell how much space was left behind the food, but there was a small gap before it. With the light, I could see I had more sauce I could scoop. "I didn't think of needing a bright light like that, thanks. Would you like this salad or to make your own."

"I'll make my own. Except for the onion and anise, it's just like yours. The smaller amount lets me spread Dani's juices thicker. Isn't that what we really want, more than salad? How could this perfection ever be dowdy?"

"I agree with both points, but if we just want it at it's thickest and un flavored, we can lick the empty bowl now. We've already done that and know how exquisite each of these women tastes. Just as the corn enriched their flavor without spoiling it, I want to taste this nectar with foods. When we're done with the food, I assure you I can create more elixir. Why don't you get your fingers in her and carefully blend your salad. Get your nose close to her bowl so you can enjoy her heavenly scent as well. While you stir and eat, would you mind if I check your own juicy output? I see your lips are glistening already, so I expect you are wet enough. Maybe your partner would like a salad in you, to go?"

Her tight nipples testified that she was excited, so I felt I could push some liberties. Before she could answer, I stepped behind her sweet bent-over ass and opened her cheeks. Dan grabbed me roughly, saying threateningly, "THAT can be considered assault on a police officer. You sure you want to continue?"

Sharon looked over her shapely ass and countered testily, "It's not assault if he has my consent. He does, so leave him alone. He's already touched me more with his dick and his hands than you have in a year!" Dan let me go and stepped back. I nudged Sharon's knees apart and stared at the big, beautiful, shaved labia before me. I mouthed a big WOW of appreciation to Dan. Her strong, musky scent was mixed with sour sweat. I asked Dan to grab the box of wet towelletes. "What are you doing back there?"

"I bet your cruiser has vinyl seats. Have you noticed that nudists always carry a small towel with them? It's to protect them from a soiled seat AND to prevent them from soiling one with sweat or other excretions. Remind me before you go and I'll give you two tea towels for your asses." The first wet wipe went up her inner thigh, over her cheek and finally over her labia and asshole.

"Whoa! What the..." I explained I had to wipe away the cruiser's accumulated stench from her critical areas, but I promised to replace any lost fluids. The next wipe went up the other thigh, cheek, labia and deeper into her asshole. I straightened her knees to make her ass rise and protrude more obscenely for me while opening her swelling pussy. Dan was now watching her eat Dani and her salad. He was sweating. He grabbed the camera and -click- I spread her labia with my thumbs and I could easily see she was dripping wet. Her clit, untouched, was standing tall and trying to shed its hood. I reached under her and pet it gently. She lurched away, but quickly returned to my hand. The alcohol from the wet wipe was gone, so I put my nose against her dark asshole to rub and sniff it. The mild musk aroma was much more pleasant and I let her know. "Mmmmmm, what are you doing back there now? No one's ever sniffed my ass."

"As promised, I'm refreshing any lost fluid I may have wiped away. Your ass is absolutely wonderful, so it's their loss." Her inner labia were curled up nicely and protruded evenly from her outer ones. "Your bald lips are beautiful and very similar to the stunning Jill's. Would you drop your belt please?" It suddenly fell to the floor and I pushed it under the table. Now was the time... I slid a finger between her small and large labia and collected the freshest gift. "Mmmmm, Sharon, your nectar smells wonderful! And it tastes.... Ahhhhh like an elixir. You ARE totally delicious!" I felt her pride beaming from the words of appreciation. "I want to gather more and then probe deeper. Is that OK with you?" Sue and Gary looked at me like I were crazy. They knew I meant to fuck an on-duty cop while her partner was nearby. That's why I asked permission before witnesses. Yet, there was an extra adrenalin rush to the thought of fucking a blue box. I slipped a finger into her pussy and swept it around inside her. She was very snug. I stood and leaned to her ear, ensuring my hot, stiff dick was pressed firmly against her cheek, and whispered, "Are you a virgin?" She kept licking Dani's pussy and didn't respond, obviously to take her time to choose her words.

"Not really." She whispered and kissed me lightly on my cheek -click- before returning to picking salad out of Dani. I didn't feel a hymen, but something was amiss. I thought it best to avoid her anus and put two then three fingers in her tight twat. She groaned each time. Her fluids were wonderfully copious. I spread her puffy labia and inserted my tongue as deep as I could and started lapping her sweet nectar. She moaned and pushed back onto my face.

"You are wet near the outside, so I want to probe deeper than my fingers can go. You understand?" She grunted an OK and I dragged my dick up her thigh. Her partner heard her consent. Just to minimize complications, I didn't intend to cum in her. It was enough to dip my dick deep in her snatch several times. -click- Her velvet glove was so warm, wet and tight. "I'll be right back, beautiful. Unless you want to taste your precious juice on my dick, I'll ask Jill to suck me clean." That's when I noticed Dan had his dick in my wife's throat and was fucking her face. -click-

"I'm BI, not gay, so give me that big dick. I always taste myself on my fingers, but have yet to taste me on a stiff pole. I didn't think my partner liked women. Now I'm not sure. Don't worry about your wife, or me; STD health checks are required every three months, minimum." She turned and bent to my dick and Jill immediately pushed Sharon's knees straight so she had a direct line to her swollen pussy. Gary was picking salad from Whilma's sopping bowl. That left Sue's bowl empty.

"Jill, check her G-spot to see if it's swollen now. I wasn't a minute ago." Sharon licked my balls, impressed that I was concerned about her arousal, then continued to my glans. Her eyes smiled at me defiantly as she expertly sucked my stiff dick onto her tongue. I saw Dan push some tomatoes, croutons, cheese and a pearled onion into Sue's pussy, but then spin her around and use his meat hammer to squash her salad. In seconds, he was solidly pounding her ass and slapping skin. "Sharon, is your partner putting on a show with my wife or could he really be straight?" She looked over her shoulder and shrugged. She sealed my dick in her mouth and lapped around it and cleaned her delightful nectar off my staff before she took a deep breath and guided my cock deep into her throat. She gulped and hummed and my balls instantly tightened. I felt the surge advance with each gulp and wham! In just one breath she had me flood her belly. She first licked my dick clean and then her lips. Her smiling eyes were bright and beaming as she opened her mouth to show she had swallowed everything.

"Not bad for a switch hitter, huh? No, I'm not a virgin, but I've only had a man cum in me once, not counting my mouth. You're only the fourth man to ever be inside me and, before you ask, nothing has ever been in my ass." She added breathlessly, and maybe hopefully, "Did you want to try something there?" Mmmm, to press or not to press? That is the question! Whether tis nobler..... WTF! My pondering took a strange turn.

"I don't want to take advantage while you're so aroused, AND on duty. You have my address. Call me whenever you want to do more and my wife and I will help you explore new things, even anal. If you aren't going to cum for Jill, do you want me to help you?"

"Jill is doing great, but I'm horny for dick now that I've tasted pussy again and felt your stiffness inside me. Especially watching Dan fuck your wife like that! I guess I don't need that salad to go after all." She put her face in Jill's pussy this time and wiggled hers at me. I heard and saw Dan grunt a load into my wife just as my fingers found Sharon's wet pussy again. I cupped her mons and captured her stiff clit between two fingers while my other hand coaxed more sweet pussy potables from her. Sliding my left hand up pushed her hood open and exposed more of her sensitive clit. As I pinched it gently, my other hand entered her damp cavern to prepare it for my hungry dick. Her G was certainly swollen then and her muffled groans and abrupt cramps told me it was reacting forcefully to my touch. I alternately crushed her clit and G, listened to her rapidly deepening breaths. When I sensed her reaching a peak, I crimped her clit and G simultaneously and the staunch, reserved cop shuddered violently, screamed and gushed a flood of juice before her legs gave out. Dan watched in shock, paused just a second from drilling my wife, as I eased his dizzy partner onto a bench and kissed her deeply. -click-

Gary's eyes bulged watching Dan's big club fucking Sue. "Why didn't we think of THAT? I'm going to add my own special sauce to Whilma's and cover her salad in it. When I fill her cunt with it, I'm going to toss her salad and suck it all out of her. By then, Sue's cum covered salad should be ready for me, if you don't want it, Dan." I had to wonder if Gary liked semen a little too much. I had thought about mixing my seed and sauce with Jill's and Dani's, but then I couldn't eat them.

Sharon jerked my attention back to her with her deep, low groans, not to mention her strong grip on my staff. Much as I wanted to immediately plunge deep into her lawful cage and be restrained inside her, I just HAD to sniff and lick her bald pussy first. She'd recovered enough to stand and offer me her snatch. This time she wanted to watch me eat her. Leaning back on the table edge, she lifted one foot onto the bench and pivoted her knee open. Her engorged nipples and clit demanded our attention. As her leg swung open, her lovely labia, still swollen severely, gaped wide and began to drip her blue nectar. I cupped her mons to stem the flow and called to anyone in the crowd to bring me a small cup. A man in front ran to the food bench and brought one. As a brief reward, I let him lean in for a close look and sniff of lady blue's sweet pussy. When his hand reached to dip inside her, I told him to skim my hand for a sample of her juice instead. He savored and appreciated her taste as I held the cup below her wet wonder. Shortly, I told the stranger to go back to the gate before Dan arrested him. "Sharon, do you normally gush your sweet juices like this?"

Sharon didn't know she'd gushed. "I don't think I ever have. I've heard of squirters, but I never thought I was one. But then, I don't think I ever climaxed like THAT before. What did you do to me?"

"Lovely lady blue, you didn't squirt this time, but I bet you have it in you. I used both hands on your most sensitive and savory spots and stayed aware of your reactions so I could best time my assault for you. It was my way of repaying your expert oral skills. You've stopped dripping so I'm going to drain you before I have you gush again." Using two fingers like a bowl scraper, I wiped deep in her trough and swept the luscious fluid into the cup. Not nearly full, the cup nevertheless held a drinkable amount.

Sue was on her back again, lurching, with Gary between her legs, slurping Dan's cum and chewing on her soaked salad. Dan was standing very close to him, maybe waiting his turn to eat my wife. Oddly, his still stiff and wet dick was near Gary's ear. Just as I began to turn back to Sharon, Gary turned his head and swallowed Dan's big dick. -click- Though he started with his hands behind his back, Dan soon held Gary's head as he thrust deep into his throat. Gary gurgled, but wasn't resisting.

Sharon was already breathing hard and stretching her nipples. While she crimped them pale, I told her, "I'm going to use my mouth and a hand this time to rock you as hard as the last, maybe harder. You might even squirt this time. Don't fight it. I don't mind your flooding my face with your cum. Then, maybe if you please me, I'll fuck you properly with MY day stick." Hopefully, the suggestion, permission and tease would work with my strumming her fine instruments. Surrendering to her charms, I kissed her longer and harder than I intended. Our wet tongues danced furiously. When I breathlessly tore myself away from her blue boca, I licked my way to her neglected tits and warmed then sucked her free nipple -firmly. She begged me to bite her hard. Though I started gently, I soon blanched her nipple with my teeth. She moaned and tossed her head back. Still a tough tomboy with a tender twat! On my way to that seductive snatch, I licked a drop of salty sweat off her belly. Even IT was tasty! Finally reaching my goal, I licked the peak of one outer labium, then the other as she watched intently. She knew how to eat pussy, so I doubted I could teach her anything there, yet I had a plan. As I circled up along the second labium, I pushed my tongue under the edge of her swelling hood, but avoided her clit. I licked over, around, the base of her covered little girl and pressed my tongue into the groove between an outer and inner lip so I didn't stir her up too much. Teasing, I briefly, lightly lapped her perineum before going up the groove between the other lips.

My first taste of blue nectar had been deliriously sumptuous and this time it was just as tasty. My hot tongue reached under her hood and whisked quickly over the top of her clit, reminding me of an old thrill ride from my youth, The WHIP, that nearly gave me whiplash; in this case it would be tongue-lash. Focusing on the shaft and avoiding the glans, the teasing made her groan intensely, louder and louder, with clenched teeth. Her labia and face were already flush before I broached her spread inner lips. One more circuit around downtown. This time as I traced the inner edge of her inner lip, I stealthily slipped one finger inside her steamy blue barracks. My finger trailed my tongue as it roamed up the other inner lip and, just as it wrapped slowly around her blue pearl, my finger pressed against her inner clit. While my tongue lingered there a moment to warm it, my finger made gentle circles inside her velvet lockup.

In a sudden blitz, my tongue encircled her exposed clit and sucked it, a second finger entered her blue box and slid along her G while the other finger sawed firmly on her internal clit. -click- My onslaught worked perfectly. Not knowing which intense stimulus to feel, she rounded each faster and faster, building into the most intense arousal she'd ever known. Her head whipped back and forth and then

a shout of ecstacy that she couldn't contain blew out of her, echoing loudly off the house and fence. She threw her biceps over her mouth and screamed into it over and over before suddenly jerking away from me as the intensity became too much. This time she squirted volumes and quickly overflowed the highball glass I held to catch her blue nectar. -click- Jill quickly passed me her 'tea' glass that still had a bit of 'tea' in it. Sharon overflowed that one too. I happily let the rest of her fire hose jet stream over my face and into my mouth. -click- Her scream sounded eerily like a police siren.

I had to wait until her squirts and spasms decreased and she finally shuddered mildly enough for me to put my fingers and drenched tongue gently in and on her. Then I eagerly licked as deeply and thoroughly as possible and kept on licking up the kruller-flavored pussy juice. I supped on her sweetness with more and more intensity until I felt her pussy violently contract again and her muscles spasm. When she felt me winding her up once more, she moaned "Ohhh no, not again! Not so soooooon. I... I.... ughhhhhhh I'm cummmming... again...." She was.

Dan was standing stunned, watching his partner so out of control and loving it. "See, Gary, THIS is how to send a woman 1000 miles high and give her numerous orgasms. The last two were huge, so it would be cruel and painful to push for thirty orgasms now. Once she feels she can't take any more, have pity and just go for five or so small ones or two more big ones. She'll usually pass out at that point with a huge grin on her face. But, you see it has to be about her ecstacy. I haven't cum in a while. The last big orgasm I'm giving her will involve my cumming too." Sue smiled knowingly. Dani, Jill and Whilma were in gob smacked, drooping mouth shock.

By then Sharon was calming so I began a very gentle assault before standing to insert my felonious dick in her hot blue box. It slid easily into the still twitching velvet sanctum. She released a long, low moan of satisfaction. My stiff rod slowly bottomed and lingered there, enjoying the intensity of the radiating heat of a well-exercised pussy, blue or not. I slowly withdrew and shuddered in the contrasting coldness of a warm summer day. As I reentered, we both moaned loudly. Just as my reflexes took over and I began pumping her in earnest, her radio went off. -crzzzzkkccddd- "Unit 6-9 respond. We have a report of two couples fornicating in the schoolyard at P.S. 155 with children nearby. Please respond code 2. Unit 6-9!"

Dan had his belt on and was responding to the call while passing Sharon her belt. She was still light headed and needed help getting the belt on. Dan reported the all-clear at my location and Sharon mouthed to me, and I WILL be calling you, Mr.!' She kissed me briefly, but wetly and licked my cheek while I stealthily ran a finger up her wet, swollen honey pot and dipped inside for a farewell snack. I touched my wet finger to her lips and licked them and her tongue together. She broke away far too soon and ran to their cruiser in a beautiful blue flash. Watching her tight body and muscular ass leave was a joy and a sorrow. In a second the lights strobed and they were gone.

I licked my lips and felt nirvana. Her exquisite juices were still all over my face, in two full glasses and dripping off my dick. I stumbled to the others in the void that WAS my yard full of people, while not hearing the murmurings of the aroused crowd at my fence. "Wh... where were we?" I asked, pretending to be composed. Dani, Whilma and Sue saw what a wreck I was after sharing in Sharon's explosive orgasm. They ran to me, still holding their flesh bowls closed, and licked and kissed Sharon's elixir off my face and dick. Jill had tasted Sharon directly, so she kindly let the others clean me. Sue's throat was comforting, warm and tight despite Dan's massive stick stretching it just minutes ago, but it could not relieve my frozen erection.

Gary reported, "Well Sue's salad is gone. Dan and I ate her after he soaked it in his cream. I ate Whilma's. You nibbled on Jill so it/she was at least partially eaten. I'm not sure how much Sharon ate out of my wife. Perhaps some of the ladies want to have some salad with special sauce? If you want to taste it with man cream added, I'm sure one of us can provide it or get a volunteer from the peepers to supply you." All but Whilma wanted to taste pussy salad, so she volunteered to be a bowl again.

1...34567...9