Surprising Dowdy Dani 2 - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK ladies, you can share Dani or take turns on her. If I finish with Jilli, one of you can fill her up again, but she wants to eat salad too. I'm putting Sharon into this squeeze bottle so you can have her special sauce added too. There's PLENTY of it." I pulled back Jill's hood and obscenely drizzled Sharon's sauce onto it and guided it into her open pussy. She lurched since it was 'cold'. The blend was like mixing two similar spices and each was still discernable, the combination delectable. "Once we're done with the salad, we can cool off a few minutes playing meat horseshoes." They all stared at me confounded, even Sue. "I'll explain when I'm done with Jill's salad." I pushed three cheese cubes and two croutons inside the delicious bowl before adding a touch of Sharon. The celery spoon, thankfully, needed help from my deeply plunging fingers. All too soon, my savory sexy salad was done.

While Dani refilled Jill's sensational snatch with random stuffings, she wanted to eat pussy with a little food and not the other way around, I rolled out a slip-n-slide on the grass under a tree. "I need a volunteer catcher. Whilma, thanks for volunteering!" She gulped and looked around for an escape. I wet down the slide and positioned the hose to safely keep it wet. "Our catcher sits at the far end of the slide, legs spread wide and waits for a slider. If the slider's dick or tongue FIRST touches anything but her mons/vulva then he/she gets ZERO points. A 'leaner', you first touch the vulva, but don't breach it, gets you two points. A direct breach with dick or tongue past her labia gets you five points. We each go five times, high score wins. The catcher may switch with any other woman after any full round is completed. The winner gets.... anything reasonable from the lowest scorer. That should cover it. Whilma, lean back and open that glistening prick sleeve. Hmmm, put one foot closer to you, no, both feet closer and open your legs so they form two tunnels. That should give us a place for our feet to go."

"Ummm, where did you get this game? How often have you played?" Whilma asked with considerable concern.

"Well.... this is my first time and yes, I just made up the rules so they are subject to change. If it goes well, we can make it a block party game. I guess Gary is out since he has to keep his casts dry, so I'll go first. Suddenly it looks much harder than a minute ago." I considered my options and suddenly worried about my balls smashing into a knee or even her mons. My first slide would be head first, chest down, arms out to catch her ass and help guide me into her welcoming pussy. I rocked several times before I rose to my own challenge and THREWwwww myself down the slide. I stopped short of the target, zero points! I wet my body with the cold water and dived onto the thin slide. That time I went all the way to Whilma's knees, another zero. Sue was ready to try, but I wanted to finish all five turns for easy scoring. Umm, let's see... 0 + 0 = 0, OK ready! More cold water and a fast launch. My arms went thru her legs and I pulled myself into her for an easy... leaner! Two points. "Looks like we need another rule. You can pull yourself into your target as long as you haven't stopped sliding. Round 4... cold wet down... launch hard... "Hey! Whilma flinched and moved the target - automatic FIVE points! OK, seven points entering the final round..." Everyone watched as I wholly soaked my body with the chilly water and hurled myself down the slide. Leaner - two points for a total of nine out of a possible 25.

Sue wet her beautiful body and shrieked at the cold water. She threw herself into the slide and got a two-point leaner. "In regular horseshoes," she pondered aloud, "isn't the target a stiff rod? So a male CAN be a catcher and anyone can slide, mouth open, to try to envelop the rod." She tossed herself onto the slippery slide for another two points. Before Sue reached the head of the slide, Dani surprisingly ran, giggling and waving her arms and ass, at the slide. Without pre-soaking, she bounced and skidded, her beautiful tits and thighs stuttering and squeaking on the dry spots. She stopped far short of the target and rolled onto her back with a big sigh. The friction burns on her shapely girls and legs were already obvious. I grabbed the hose and soaked Dani to cool the minor injury. She stayed down when I asked her to. Sue spoke up, "I think this game needs more work. Let's go for a walk." Dani glared at her, then accepted that we hadn't forgotten. She knew there were more surprises to our little walk than we'd told her so far. She was SO right!

"I think it's time for the six of us to honor the National Nude Day traditions and leave the house naked." I watched for Dani's reaction and saw her sigh, dejectedly. Yet, there was a little smile hidden in her pout. "Whilma has already been celebrating all around the neighborhood, but if you'll join us, you'll get to meet people you already know in a whole new way." Having lost all shame at her raunchy block parties, Whilma was up for anything. She said the block party members all have seen and tasted her throughout the year, but once a year, she loved teasing people who didn't belong to the group to tempt them with what they were missing. Dani wanted to know what I had schemed. "Well, THAT would be telling. All I'll say for now is we're going to the supermarket to get more sausage links.

Dani asked, "Does that mean I or we have to stuff money in our fleshy purses? That can't be sanitary."

"Though I had considered that, we're going to go without money and try to persuade our butcher to give us the links gratis. I'm sure he'll want something in exchange, so you will have a trade item stuffed in your 'purse' before we leave here. Since we don't know his health status, you won't be exchanging any fluids. I'm watching out for you as I challenge you. Now, what can we stuff you with that he might want and won't break on the way? I'm sure he'd love some pussy-soaked bread sticks, but they won't survive the walk. I ruled out living foods, like squid, octopussy and certainly crabs!"

Sue called out, "Oh, oh! I know. We have cooked potatoes in the freezer, and we can reheat them on the grill. If we stick to the medium, oval ones, they'll fit snugly. Hmm, I bet they'll be very tasty too. We also have some cooked yams frozen. They're longer but thinner and a great fit. Since we cook them til they caramelize, they might be too soft for our asses."

"I like it! Very clever, Sue. The yams will be especially sweet with the help of any of your delicious honey pots. I don't think the spuds will need any sour cream either. We can pack your shapely rumps with the bigger carrots."

"Not just OUR rumps!" Dani challenged. "You guys have fillable rumps too and I won't do it unless you do it too!"

"Well! Surprising dowdy Dani speaks up finally. If I needed any convincing, you got me. Tell you what, I'll even trust YOU to stuff me." Sue put Sharon's bottled remnants in the fridge and brought out two spuds, two yams and eight fat carrots to feed the grill. "I just realized, we don't need to cook them thru, just take the chill off so your sweet fleshy ovens don't get frostbite. Of course, we'll heat everything so they feel warm inside us. I hate the thought of a cold carrot in my ass!" While I heated our stuffings, Jill and Sue went to the slip-n-slide; Jill was the catcher. Dani asked what I expected of her. "We're going to take the long way there for two reasons: we'll maximize your, umm OUR, exposure; and the path I found is tree lined all the way so you won't have to deal with the sun."

I watched Sue literally throw herself, tongue extended, at Jill. Her second attempt was a five pointer since her tongue bounced off Jill's clit and into her warm, wet cunt. Sue drew herself deeper inside Jill by pulling against Jill's sweet ass. After all we'd done, watching my wife lap and feast on a woman still made my pole rise. Whilma sashayed sexily to me and wrapped her hand around my stiff soldier. "Want me to help you with this?" Before I could answer, she gripped me firmly, twisted her hand around me as she dragged it into my pubes. After licking her teeth, she dropped to her knees and noisily sucked my rigid rod into her mouth.

"Jeeez Al, you been chompin on the little blue pills?" exclaimed Bill. I knew he wouldn't believe the truth - that I hadn't had any pills, so I turned away. His wife also ignored him and pressed her tits into my back which made my dick surge into Whilma's throat. After watching my dick vanish several times, she nuzzled my neck and licked my ear. My moans made Whilma look up at Dani and me. After biting my ear lobe, she dropped to the ground behind me and ever so gently skimmed my ass. The light attention made my hair stand up with goose bumps. I barely noticed Dani kiss and spread my cheeks until I felt her tongue searching for my rosebud. She cupped my balls gently and, unable to reach my perineum, licked up my split until she reached my star muscle. She licked it, sucked it and gently pried it open with tongue and finger. Ohhh, dirty Dani soon pushed her index finger inside me and twisted it. I lurched deeply down Whilma's throat before quickly pushing back against that wonderful finger exploring my rectum. I felt dizzy between two beautiful women lavishing so much attention on me at once. Dani wrapped her free hand around my dick and kept feeding it to Whilma. As I loosened my sphincter, I felt her other hand slip a second finger into my ass and begin aggressively twisting and probing deeper. My round muscle's tingling helped me ignore her overly enthusiastic prostate hunt until I felt the primal urge to immediately evacuate my boys. With a shout between alarm and relief, I threw my head back, gritted my teeth, thrust my pubes against Whilma and shoved my stiff hose deep down her throat. A louder and louder grunt signaled each dizzying release of a flood of sperm into Whilma's belly.

When I stopped my spasms, Dani took my dick in mouth to clean and savor the reward of their efforts. Whilma, eyes still bulged, kept swallowing the final pool in her mouth until she could speak. "Wow! If I knew you were going to flood me like that, I would have put you in my pussy so I could feel the heat of your explosions." Dani alternated between sucking my meat clean and licking my overflow from Whilma's face and tongue. My half hard tool twitched again. She blissfully enjoyed her task while the peepers and our group watched in awed silence. "I guess you really needed some release!" I dropped, open mouthed, onto the bench, sat in a stupor and waited for my brain to reboot.

Fortunately, Jill and Sue took over the grill when I lost control. The carrots were hot and the rest were at least warm. "OK boys, let's start with the carrots. They're down to 120 now. Since his asshole is still slack, bend Al over the table while I spray this down with that cold water." Barely aware of my face on the table, I was aware of a comforting warmth infusing my gut. The heat crept higher inside me and soon filled me. As my wits returned, I realized the source of the heat was my sphincter... no something inside it ...something firm. The carrot! Suddenly I was alert and aware. When I looked back, I saw Dani crouched behind me with a sinister smile on her pretty face. She aggressively twisted the carrot deeper into me until all that was left exposed were the greens. Dani's revenge?

Dani and Jill pulled the back off Gary's chair and Jill held him flat while Dani quickly stuffed a hot, unlubricated, carrot into her husband's ass. He tried to lurch away, but the orange toy was already deep inside him. "Owww! Shit that burns, bitch! Take it easy!" he scowled at his wife. She gave the carrot another angry, but silent twist that pushed it completely inside. There was no joy in either of them. I knew he didn't enjoy the insertion, but his slowly simmering silly smile said he seemed to like the warmth.

"Dani and Whilma, come put your faces on the table." I pointed to the table that would expose their wet swollen labia, pearls and glutes to our peepers so they could watch me stuff their naked bodies. "In thanks for your requisite relief, you may have first choice of food to fill your savory ovens." Whilma picked a fat spud about the diameter of her fist and nearly eight inches long. "That looks like a tight fit for such a petite body." She snorted disagreement. I held the spud to show her it wasn't too hot and asked her to first pull her cheeks apart and spread her legs for us. I drained some heat from the carrot with my hands, then smoothly and swiftly sank the orange dildo into her gaping, wet pussy. After pushing it in to the max, I twisted it and tilted it to titillate her G until she gasped and soaked the carrot with fresh nectar. I pulled out the warm tool and swiftly twisted it into her slack sphincter. It took little pushing to completely vanish the foot long root inside her while leaving six inches of greens dangling. "That root is too long to safely eat without boiling first, so try to remember that. And... here come the spud! Here come the spud!" Necessary or not, I pushed my nose, tongue and finger inside her. She was still wet enough to take the spud, so I leaned it against her labia and wondered how to get something so big past her tight lips. Gary watched and wondered too. Holding the spud against her lips, I wiggled two fingers around it and coated her inner lips and the spud with her potable fluids. "Sue, would you get me Sharon's liquid so I can make this easier on her?" While waiting, I wondered how to get it back out if it's such a squeeze. "Maybe I should cut it in half first?" Whilma said it was MUCH smaller than her children and she popped them out in under an hour each. "I decided that I am putting it in narrow side first so you can adapt without harm. When it has to come out, it will be easier to snake a finger inside and push out against the wider part. In worst case, we'll use a tong and either pull it out or mash it in place. What we can't eat, we'll douche out. OK?" She agreed and I sprayed the fat end of the spud. The narrow side fit with little pressure and the slick, fat end followed easily. Light applause reminded me we were still watched. Some men and women inside the fence were masturbating themselves or each other. One couple fucked standing so they could keep watching. "You have two special sauces in you now and soaking into that spud. Remind the butcher of that and I bet its value will at least triple."

After seeing the problems with the spud, Dani chose a long, thin, knobby yam. "Instant karma's gonna get you...now." Since her rear hole was partially relaxed, I just briefly pushed a fat, six-inch carrot into Dani's delectable deli and quickly covered it in her cream. The tapered end slid easily into Dani's anus, but the fat end stopped two inches short of vanishing. I watched her holes as I firmly pinched her thick nipples. She moaned and winked her round muscle with each pinch, but it wasn't enough. Even licking her rosebud didn't relax her. I squirted a little of Sharon's squirt on the exposed carrot and pulled it out an inch to lube inside her anus. With gentle twisting and pushing, the full carrot completely disappeared. "Gary, you can start filling Sue and Jill as I did with these two. If you need to use Sharon's sauce, be stingy with it." Sue chose the other foot-long, knobby, crooked yam so Jill got the other spud. It was smaller and longer than Whilma's. They bent flat on the other table and Gary wheeled behind them and began his playful labor. Dani was enjoying the warm carrot and shifting her hips in circles. I put my hand firmly on her low back and soft ass before kneeling behind her to check her fleshy bowl. It smelled like heaven on pot. Though she had enough wetness to take on the yam, I wanted her to cum again and lick her refreshed bowl. I pressed my nose into her open pussy and rotated my face so I could lap her clit with my flattened tongue. She shuddered. My finger found her inner clit and stroked it until she shuddered again. She groaned. I couldn't quite suck her clit face up, so I put my back on the bench and slid under her beautiful garden. I licked then sucked her clit just as I thrust two fingers inside her velvety bowl to rub both sides of her inner clit. She groaned much louder. Her soft walls oozed bountiful, savory dew as she shuddered again. I waited for her to stop. An instant later, I flanked her G and vacillated along its length until her legs trembled, her sauce poured over my face and she collapsed on me in a stupor, still twitching and draining her goodness on me. I groaned, felt my stiffness twitch, and conceded that this was an appropriate and enjoyable way to die - suffocated under a flood of pot scented heaven. I didn't fight it and felt the world slipping away into a dark, quiet, warm peacefulness. My last, quiet thought was that Dani would have a wonderful, yet hopefully sad, story to tell her heirs.

Suddenly pussy-scented heavenly air filled my lungs and a blinding light warmed my face. As my eyes fluttered, I began to sense hands pulling my arms and holding my head. I heard voices. Loud voices getting louder. THIS is heaven? Lips on my lips pushed air into me and I gasped, choked loudly and bitterly. Reflux burned my throat and I looked around in shock. I was lying on the floor in my yard, people all around me, Dani on her knees getting ready to blow more air into me and a stranger about to slam my chest with his fist. Why was I naked? Why was everyone naked? "STOP!" I coughed and wheezed. Hands helped me sit up. "What time is it? What DAY is it?" I began to remember Nude Day and all we'd just done. "Ohh, -cough- yeah, yeah. I remember. Oh Dani, you were magnificent! Why are you crying?" I noticed my erection was a tiny shadow of its former glory. "Did I pass out? For how long?" Sue and Jill were smiling and wiping away tears.

Dani couldn't speak so she pointed to Sue. "Yes, my love. You passed out and nearly died. We didn't know you stopped breathing or were in trouble until one of our friends in the crowd pointed out your abruptly deflating dick and stilled chest. You remember it's Nude Day and what we all did?" I nodded and coughed a yes. "Good, then we can cancel the ambulance. We were all afraid we'd lost you." Tears of relief and concern streamed. "I can't lose you so soon. If... if you go... I'm going too, and I'm not ready to go." Whilma stood apart from the rest, but was also wiping tears. Gary was hidden by the crowd around me.

"I didn't think I really mattered to anyone, except maybe Sue. What's one more corpse on this big rock where billions have died? I'm really touched by the genuine concern I feel from you. And it only took a near death experience to prove it. I'll tell you about the NDE later, though there wasn't much to tell. Who spotted my 'death'?" Whilma pointed out a 30ish blonde man named Bill.

"Thank you, Bill. I think I was seconds from death, though time felt weird then." A chorus of thanks came from my wife, Jill and Whilma, under a sobbing thanks from Dani. "Please join us with your wife, we'll find food for you to play with and ..." I hesitated to extend an offer to eat or fuck our women since I didn't know him. Whilma quickly added that Bill was in the block party and was certified clean. I felt my heart slow, my mind clear and my wind return. "...and you're invited to enjoy any of us as you've already seen today."

"Thanks, Al. My wife is away until Sunday. I don't want to intrude, this is YOUR party, but I'm dying -ooops- ahhh, would love to eat your lovely ladies. But since you were getting ready to parade around town, maybe I can just join you for that and enjoy the view of all these arresting asses. I expect you ALL to join our party group so we'll have plenty of opportunities to munch and fuck."

1...456789