Surprising Dowdy Dani 2 - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue spoke up, "If you're going to join us today, you'll have to carry the hallmark of the day - a fat carrot in your ass. I have two extra ones on the grill. But we have to take care of this softy or we'll feel terrible insulted. Since you saved my husband, and Whilma says you're safe, I'll take first shift on this lovely, uncut shaft. Once I get it rigid, you can bounce it around the yard for EVERYONE to admire your heroic soldier." She stroked it lightly and slid back his foreskin with each deep stroke. Still stroking his dick, she walked him closer to the fence so the crowd could watch her reward him. She dropped where the peepers and our party could see her say a sincere prayer of thanks, directed at his stiffening pulpit. She licked and sucked his staff until his veins thickened and the head strained purple. It grew big! Bigger than officer Dan's. Sue sucked his balls and under them before licking and laving his lengthy lingam. As she struggled to suck it into her mouth, I noticed Dani was gone.

She didn't seem to be in the yard, but just as I was about to give up, I heard someone on the far side of the house, away from the peepers' view. As I turned the corner, I saw Dani sitting on the shaded cool grass and leaning against the house, sobbing. I sat quietly next to her, waiting for her to feel free to explain. Finally, "I... I... nearly.... -sob- killed youuu -sob, snort- When I saw you laying there, pale and nearly dead... No! I DID kill yououu. Your heart sssstopped! Yyouou were nnnot breaaathing! I.... -sob- realized howow much I... I... cared and never told you. How mmmuch.... I LOVE you and all the care youou showed -sob- me... It was all taken away before I knew it, bby my killer kunt. I knew I'd NEVER forgive my self and I wanted to cccut it off or sew it shut. I killed you with my PUSSY! How can you forgive mmmme or stand to be near me?"

"Wow! You said a lot there! Maybe you haven't noticed... I'm not dead. Been there, done that! As far as I can tell, there were three reasons I nearly died, or maybe did: 1- Your brain was in shock from a hormone OD which I caused. My fault. You couldn't feel me under you so it would have been ruled an accidental death. 2- I could have lifted your sweet, soft, beautiful ass off my face, but I didn't. I'll tell you why in a minute. 3- No one suspected I was in trouble until it was too late. If Bill hadn't seen my dick wilt and then check my chest. I'd still be dead. NONE of that was your fault." She threw her arms over me and sobbed deeply into my shoulder. "I'm profoundly touched that you think you care for me so much and even thought you LOVED me that you wanted to deform yourself out of guilt. Don't ever consider that again! I felt my life slipping away and I chose to keep my nose in your heavenly scent. You're the first I'm telling this to." I told her all I remembered and felt while I died happily under her. "If anyone is to blame, I am. I don't know how or if I should tell that part to Sue. Let's keep it our big secret for now." She nodded her head as I casually caressed her big breasts and pulled a nipple. "Why did you think you LOVED me?"

"Ohhh, well... I know we've only really spent time together naked and fornicating, but there's a consistent concern I feel from you that seems genuine. Though you've pushed me so far beyond my comfort space, you're always there to catch me in case I stumble. You reassure me, genuinely caress me, show you care ABOUT me even when not naked. I see the kindness in you and how you allow Sue to find her own boundaries while you watch her back too. Those are qualities I want in the man I love. Gary had most of that until his legs were crushed. That changed his life, but it changed mine too. I really like altruistic, loving sex and Gary stopped giving that. His bitterness comes into the bedroom and he yells his frustrations at me. If his legs were healed today, I think it would still be too late for us. I feel poisoned, dying. With you and Sue, I feel alive again. I see hope for lasting happiness again. That's MY big secret. When Gary's legs are healed, I want a separation and maybe a divorce. Am I awful? -sobbb- An awful, selfish bitch? How can I do that to him?"

"These are big issues you probably should talk to a therapist about. I'll give you my two cents, but that may be all it's worth. You take the thoughts with you and see if you agree with them. Despite feeling hurt and used, you came here with Gary. So, at least as of today, you're not done yet. Get Gary to a therapist or at least a marriage counselor so he can see how bitter he is and how much it's hurting you. See if he recognizes his part and is willing to make changes with you. Consider that crushed legs and all the limitations that imposes, especially loss of sex, are major factors in loss of self image and self worth. That can easily make someone bitter and unpleasant to be around. But, he needs help, not more rejection. That's not an open door to a lifetime of self denial while you HOPE he gets better. Your counselor can help you both set targets and maybe deadlines for change. I think that once he can walk, drive and fuck again, he'll go back to the man you knew. Meanwhile, you're welcome to come spend days or nights with us if that helps you deal with your problems better. It may give you strength, but if Gary resents your alone time with us, it may hurt you both. Dwell on that... starting tomorrow. Put all the bad stuff out of your mind and come get your pussy prepped for our shame-free parade... when you're ready." I kissed her gently, then less so, then passionately. As I stood to go, she urgently grabbed my semi stiff staff, stared it straight in its eye and told it she LOVED him.

As I turned the corner I saw Gary in tears against the house. I asked how much he heard. "Most of her complaints and her guilt. I heard your advice too. Thank you, friend. You could have been a shit like me and told her to leave. I have treated her badly for several months and, blinded by my rage, ignored how she might feel. I can't hide from it anymore, so I'm telling her we are going to a counselor and I'll take extra sessions. She's a gorgeous angel and I want to regain her faith and love. I understand if she wants some alone time with you. I think it will help her heal, so I don't mind at all. We'll talk about it tomorrow, but... HONEY, please come out here. I have something I have to tell you." I left them to talk a bit.

When I got back to the tables, Bill was fingering Sue around her yam and sucking her clit while firmly clamping a nipple. "He unloaded in her mouth since she couldn't get him into her throat." Jill informed me. "He's been on her since you left, but she hasn't cum yet. Did you get your rocks off with Dani?" I told her the gist of our chat without details or secrets. "So when are we going to the butcher?"

"Soon as Gary and Dani join us. Is everyone 'carrying'?" Jill said even Bill had his ass stuffed. I turned to see Dani impaled on Gary's stiffie as he wheeled her to me. "Even if there room in that sweet food box, I doubt I can fill it while you're squatting on his pole. Are you ready?" She was smiling and nodded enthusiastically. She stood with an obvious, wet, pop from her damp pussy and skipped to me to toss both arms around my neck and give me a lingering wet kiss. "Get to the table, wench, and get on your back for me. Spread those gorgeous gams and pull your knee up, but leave those terrific tits exposed for us. Good. Now I'm going to check your humidity. Don't get carried away!" She was very wet, but only with her own juices. "Yam! Sharon!" I squeezed a little of Sharon on the yam and easily twisted it deep into her pussy. I left two inches protruding and had her stand to see how much was still out of her. Gary checked and approved. I walked her to the crowd and they scrutinized her, some reached out to check and tweaked her clit. I wiggled the yam around, asking her to tell me when it was comfortable. When she said it was OK, I asked her to walk the yard fence once and to run it once. She said it felt like it was coming out. It looked and felt snug, but I took advantage and stood behind her, facing our audience. I asked for a volunteer to help and a petit, pretty woman leapt out the second row. I asked her to cup Dani's mound and tell me if she felt anything while I made adjustments. I held and firmly twisted her big nipples and her hips lurched. Shortly I'd learn that she wasn't jumping because of my tweaks, but because the little woman deftly stabbed a finger into her pussy and was stealing some nectar. When I saw where her finger was, I asked her to twist her clit and test for changes. Both enjoyed the pretense and the small woman went back to the crowd with a glitter in her eye and a glimmer on her middle finger.

"OK. It's finally time. Everyone put on shoes or floppers. Dani, you may put on your big hat, but try not to hide your beaming face. I see things looking up for you two." I locked the door, turned off the grill and stuffed two keys in my jogging arm band (a car and house key). "Let's walk in two rows, the four beautiful babes up front and we three guys drooling behind you. Sue knows the way." Dani was reluctant, no afraid, to step outside the gate until Jill reminded her that all those people had been watching her do so much more than walk all day. She flushed, adjusted her big hat, and stepped out. When all the girls linked arms around waists, she seemed comforted and relaxed. More people stopped or stared at us than other naked strollers. I think the swinging green horsetails between our legs gave them permission to stare. I would have. "How are your ovens holding up?"

The spud holders were fine, but Dani and Sue complained their orange spuds were shifting. Both said they seemed to settle with an inch or two obscenely protruding from their lips. Eight, rounded cheeks jiggled randomly before us until the girls found a lock step. Then four left cheeks bounced and shifted, quickly followed by eight right cheeks. Naked Rockettes, a dream to behold. I imagined my cock extending to eight feet and replacing each lucky carrot before me. Captured in each soft, warm, snug ass, it was jerked from left to right as we walked and they wiggled. As I licked my lips and my cock quickly rose to point at the four soft targets, I noticed Bill apparently shared the same dream. His dick was the biggest of us, but had a definite curve to the right. Gary rolled between us with his stiffie aimed at Sue's head. We settled into a quiet promenade broken by Whilma's frequent call outs to familiar faces. Her shout's of 'youuuu whoooo' to nearly everyone made the girls giggle, except for the tortured groans from Dani.

"Look at how my Sue's cute ass shift's horizontally while the others have a little vertical bounce in their cheeks. Ladies, use the model walk and really shake those trunks for us. Nobody knows what that means? How can that be? OK. When you step forward, instead of planting your feet in the same plane each time, cross them slightly so you walk heel in front of the other foot's toes. See how that makes you cross your legs and twist your hips? Swing one foot around the other and plant it more off center, closer to the little toes, and see what it does to your legs and hips. We can easily see the sexy difference from here! Guys, watch my wife's ass now. It still shifts evenly across, but so much now that she compensates with her shoulders -and jiggling tits - and now has an aggressive duck waddle. She hates it, but I love it.

We continued quietly along the indirect, shady route with hard dicks bouncing as we admired the chorus line in front of us. Dani seemed more confidant and even greeted people she knew. Most didn't recognize her as their dowdy neighbor. She knew that they, at least the men, would forevermore see her this way -the very beautiful, naked, classically sculpted goddess she was. Instead of being the butt of insulting gossip, she proved she was the envy of all those gabby women. I was proud of her and hoped Gary was also.

Bill asked, "We have a few more minutes, how about some sex trivia I plucked off the web?" Despite the unenthusiastic response, he pressed on. "Let's make it a game format. Right answer gets a kiss, wrong answer and you have to kiss what I chose. OK, Jill.

What is the average distance of ejaculation?"

"Do I have to answer in the form of a question?"

"Just this once, I'll assume that's NOT your answer. No, this isn't Jeopardy. What is your answer?"

"AVERAGE is, umm, eight inches?"

"CORRECT! It's 7-10 inches, but it can travel more than 3 feet in some instances. (Even more if you are standing on a bridge or tall building....). Where would you like your kiss?" She chose her tongue and Bill happily obliged, halting our parade for a minute.

"Mmmmm, delicious! OK, SUE. What is the result of the act of cumming into a pussy or an anus called?"

"Easy. Creampie."

"RIGHT. Where do you want your kiss?"

"Umm, on my husband's dick and for the full minute you kissed Jill."

"I should have known you would make this something tawdry!" Since my own wife chose, I had to submit. I wondered aloud why everyone wanted to suck MY dick. Bill bent and sucked me much more enthusiastically than necessary. Already primed, I wasn't able to hold back. When Sue saw my prerelease grimace, she asked Bill to only swallow half so she could suck the rest from his mouth. The image of that and Bill's far too skillful tongue quickly sent my swimmers racing down his throat. He licked his lips and cleaned my cock before turning to Sue, "Sorry, just one kiss per answer! You'll have to solicit that creamy cum on your own."

"DANI, what are the six main nutritional components in ejaculate? Just the categories will do."

"SHIT! How would I know?"

"Incorrect! There's no shit in it, unless it was a deep deposit anal creampie. Here:

Proteins and amino acids: glutathione, creatine

Sugars: Fructose, sorbitol, inositol, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)

Minerals: Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium

Vitamins: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B12, choline

Hormones: Testosterone, prostaglandins

Body byproducts: Lactic acid, urea, uric acid, nitrogen

Cum has very few calories and will not make you fat. I guess that could have been another question! Damn. OK, I want your kiss... on my dick for a minute."

She stared blankly at him, "How do we know that's right and how the hell do you remember all that?" She pried his stiff cock into her mouth and squeezed his balls while teasing his frenulum, hoping for a quick release. Bill speedily responded that he taught biology in high school. The question of the components of sperm came up at least once per class, so he finally memorized it. As he finished his reply, he grunted and thrust into Dani's maculate mouth several times. She popped his dick out and licked the remnants then gave Gary a kiss and lick across his lips.

"That should be against the rules, but isn't so, no foul. How about some female questions? Whilma, can anyone survive on a diet of ONLY pussy juice?"

"Ummm, mmmm, YES I think you can if you can draw enough of it daily. I'd love the challenge of it anyway."

"Sorry. The nutrition effect is low because pussy juice is very low on calories due to the absence of proteins. You would need to drink at least 35 gallons (140 liters) of pussy juice a day to avoid starvation compared to 0.3 gallons (about 1 liter) of male ejaculation.

Here are some facts about Pussy Juice:

Pussy juice has very few calories. Its chemical composition is somewhat similar to vinegar which contributes to its sometimes bitter taste; some of us think it just tastes divine. Unfortunately, there are not enough nutrients to survive solely on pussy juice.

Every pussy tastes somehow different, mainly dependent on what the owner of the pussy ate within the prior 48 hours. Common pussy taste is described as: buttery, sour, bitter, lemony, sweet, salty but not too salty, fishy and tangy.

Pussy Juice Contains: Lots of Water;

Pyridine: An organic compound with a typical fishy odor. It's major role in chemical solutions is to prevent freezing of water. Only god knows why women produce Pyridine in their pussy. Pyridine is the only cause for "fishy" pussies and the pussy owner has no way to decrease the percentage of Pyridine in her pussy juice. (Though bacteria growth in unclean pussy effects the smell and taste too.)

Squalene: An organic compound which is oil-like. Its major role is lubrication. It has no odor.

Carbamide: An organic compound also to be found in urine. Mostly used as fertilizer! Some scientists believe the role of carbamide is to extend the life cycle of the male sperms after ejaculation into her pussy. It smells a little bit like oak wood, but far less intensive.

Acetic acid and lactic acid: Also to be found in milk. Does not smell at all.

Alcohols (very little): You would need to drink 26 gallons (or 105 liters) of pussy juice in order to reach the alcoholic effect of one glass of beer. I'm sure Al's up for trying that. The role of the alcohol in pussy juice is to prevent the components above to separate from each other.

None of the components is in any way toxic or has any positive or negative effect if swallowed."

"Whilma, you will kiss Jill's clit for the full minute." They both clapped their hands and squealed like kids. Before kneeling, Whilma looked around for children. Seeing none, she wrapped her tongue under the hood and around Jill's stiffening pearl. Jill moaned for the entire minute, but didn't climax. The chorus reformed and the stroll resumed.

"Here are some short questions. We can skip the game part if you portion your perfect pulchritude. How's that for alliteration? Meaning, how about just two of you at a time turn to face us and walk backwards between questions?" I figured there was no way they would concede that, but after a moment of giggles and whispers they succumbed to his blatant flattery.

"What is the record for 'Most female and male orgasms in an hour? No offense to anyone here, and I wouldn't take on this challenge either, but it's 134 female and 16 male orgasms IN AN HOUR! My paltry personal best was 10 in a NIGHT and I brought a woman to 37 over six hours. I guess I'll have to do better!"

The two ladies on the right turned to face us and relinked arms. Four beautiful bouncing tits competed with four bounding butts for our stiff attentions. I remembered one, "What's the longest ejaculation? American Horst Schultz was recorded ejaculating 18 feet 9 inches. He also holds the records for height (12 ft 4in) and speed (42.7mph). A woman has been recorded ejaculating 10 feet."

All four women reversed. Bill retorted, "I heard that too. Ladies, what was the most semen ingested? In 1991, Michelle Monahan of L.A. had 1.7 pints of semen pumped from her stomach. She must have swallowed more since they couldn't get it all and some must have left her belly too."

Our four performers jostled awkwardly to leave only the first and third facing us. Gary joined the barrage, "What was the largest gang bang? I doubt Guinness recorded this one. Pornstar Lisa Sparxxx nailed 919 guys in 24 hours. This defeated previous records of 646 in 2002 and 759 in 2003. I bet she was a sore winner."

All four ladies reversed. I added, "What's the largest orgy? In Japan 250 couples had sex at the same time and in the same place while camera crews recorded the event. Despite all testing negative for STDs, the couples only had sex with their partners. And the longest masturbation session: in 2009, Masanobu Sato attended the 2009 World Masturbate-a-thon in San Francisco and broke his previous masturbating record with a session lasting 9 hours and 58 minutes. OUCH!"

1...456789