Surprising Dowdy Dani 2 - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue found a paper plate and a knife to cut the potato remains in four long quarters. She took a quick lick of one and licked her lips, but put it down. We, hell, I can always make more, she thought. Brenda's mouth was full of pussy, but Bob said, "A little salt and pepper wouldn't hurt, but that dual special sauce is incredible alone. Get ready, dear. Here she cums!" He was close. Brenda slid along her G and pressed her clit shaft while her thumb flicked her glans clit and Whilma screamed and shuddered. She flooded Brenda's hand as Bob flooded her rectum. "Quick, the potato..." Since Bob's hands were busy, Sue handed Brenda two quarters together. Brenda put four fingers inside Whilma and wiped one wall with them. A thick cream coated her fingers. She wiped them all around the potato pieces before inverting her hand and wiping the other wall. Once the spud pieces were coated, she bit and slid one into her mouth. She sighed at the heavenly taste.

"Where's mine?" cried Bob, still holding his dick in the flooded rectum as a cork. Sue took the other piece from Brenda and teased him with it -almost getting it in his mouth, then pulling it to hers. The second time she did this, she took a small bite and sucked and savored the stolen bit then finally stuffed Bob's mouth before he could protest. His eyes closed as he sucked Whilma's juice thru the spud and crushed it before swallowing. "Ohhhh, myyy! I could get rich very quickly if I could sell that." And he too sighed and for the first time we'd ever seen it, his face looked blissful. "Where's the rest of it?"

Sue passed them to Brenda to get more of Whilma's cream. She took the hint and pushed them, one at a time, inside Whilma's empty oven and swirled them around inside. When they were thoroughly coated, she coerced the slippery morsels out carefully and took a little lick before reluctantly deciding to give them to Bob. He knew better, no matter how motivated, than to invade her pussy with an unsheathed, shitty dick. Brenda got up, fought the off balance thrusts of her huge tits, and handed the spuds to Bob. "Ready hon? I'm adding my own sauce for moisture and flavor." I hoped he wasn't about to do what.... he was... he did! He uncorked her ass and held the spud under it as his 'sauce' oozed out of her rear. When the last of his cream pie dropped onto the spuds, he rubbed them together to evenly coat them and made a show of biting half of one. Brenda also bit half and sucked the mixed flavors. "This is certainly wetter, and my cream nearly overwhelms the base nectar. I'm tasting one or the other cream only. Overall, I like it better with just her juice on it." I was relieved to hear that so I couldn't be tempted to experiment that way. Brenda offered her last bite to anyone else, but only Whilma wanted it. She ate it and agreed with Bob. Brenda used an alcohol wipe to clean Bob's dick in case he got to use it again.

"Ok, I guess it's your turn, Sue. If you bend over the chair your tiny titties fill out, but Al is always bragging about those perfect nipples and they don't need to hang to be perfect." I wondered how long it took him to master how to insult and compliment in one sentence. "I've noticed them before since you flash your guests so often. But I've never had a closeup full pussy view like this. In your home pool or card parties you always show your panties and that thick camel toe, but I've only had quick glimpses of your bush or partial slit." He gently traced her outer then inner labia reverently then held the greens away, one hand on each cheek, spreading them for a full, unobstructed view for as long as he liked. "Even with part of a yam hanging out of your wet cunt, it looks very appealing." My dick fluttered, with anger or arousal, I wasn't sure, as I watched him admire my wife's sex within a tongue span. "Since you're keeping your carrot, why don't you lie on your back on this cloth?"

Since the yam protruded even farther when she laid down and pulled her knees to her chest, it was easy to remove. Brenda took a longing look at Sue's sexy snatch then took the carrots out of the pot and rinsed them to cool. Bob pulled the yam slowly from Sue's clinging snatch, carefully taking the path of most resistance that made Sue convulse as the knobby root bumped and knocked its way out. He took advantage of our permission to dig his fingers into my wife and quietly stroked her clit until her breathing deepened. The yam skin noticeably darkened with Sue's renewed nectar flow. He yam fucked her until she shivered a little climax and finally twisted the yam out of her, causing her to shudder and her nipples twist into tall, hard silos.

"May I suck her stiff nipples? That should be safe for everyone." I reluctantly nodded my OK then watched as he maneuvered his skinny dick up her thighs, between her ass cheeks, thru her thick, wet lips and finally rested his meat in her furrow. He lapped, sucked and bit a nipple, pulled the other until his wife joined him and sucked Sue's other tall teat. Sue moaned and came again. As Bob stood, his sausage, obviously wet along most of his shaft, wrenched away from Sue's pussy bun. He kept his word so far.

Brenda put four bacon slices on her grill and roughly sliced the two boiled carrots before she served them in a bowl with toothpicks so we could all taste them. She diced the bacon and mixed it with the carrots. Somehow the bacon made the difference and we all tasted the ass carrots with bacon. It was tasty with no hint of ass.

Signs were finished and everyone did their part. As Bob predicted, floor samples of Whilma's Super Big Mac sold very well. Sue watched defenselessly yet with smug pleasure, as the customers called their friends to hurry down. The crowds grew much bigger during our two hours of servitude. Once they knew it was permitted, more and more people stuck sanitized fingers in her twat while 'checking' her light 'All natural sandwich'. Aroused by all the strangers' touching her, she voluntarily smeared a honey/mustard spread on one nipple with a pop stick and a raspberry/mayo spread on the other. She encouraged customers to lick her platters and made a show of wiping her tits with an alcohol pad between samples which kept her nipples hard and perfect. Sales climbed steadily.

Our two-hour gift to Bob was finally over and he was very happy with the results. "All that's left now, Bob, is for you to extract and enjoy the remaining fruits we bore then stuff our holes with GOLD grade meat. You asked and we gave a lot, so be very generous."

He had Dani lie down first, removed her carrot and passed it to Brenda for the boiling pot. He then extracted her knobby yam and fucked her with it until she creamed again. With her legs shuddering, he twisted the yam back inside her to thoroughly coat it. He and Brenda took a sample lick and sighed. Brenda put it aside. Bill and I bent over side by side and Bob made sure his customers watched out root extractions too. Brenda took the carrots to the pot. He easily twisted Sue's carrot out and sent it to the pot.

When he asked if anyone wanted Sue's 'all natural sandwich', surprising Dani leapt to her feet with a huge smile and bounced her big tits. Bob bowed to her wish and we all watched with bated breath as she slipped the spinach wrap from Sue's pussy's weak grip and licked all the sesame seed off her again swollen labium. She dug two fingers deep into my wife's moist pussy and stroked it until Sue was breathing hard. The wet fingers and lovely sounds of sloshing snatch proved Sue was slipping into yet another orgasm. She shuddered and stuttered a moan while Dani beamed over her, fingers still in my wife. When Sue stilled, Dani scooped as much nectar as her fingers could hold and put it in the spinach. She rubbed half the top leaf across the honey/mustard coated nipple and the other half over the other nipple. She offered Sue a 'small' bite off each end and finished the rest, savoring it and showing her delight on her cherubic face. Sue fell flat on her back, legs spread wide, so we could all see how wet she still was. Bob told her not to move. We'll have to taste that again from Dani's and Jill's all natural pussies.

"OK, Jill." Bob called out. "Lie back and let's get you cleaned up." Her carrot briefly resisted exiting its warm shelter, but then nearly flew out. It went into the pot too. "Put your heels on the floor close to your pretty ass and drop your knees to the sides. Her potato was smaller than Whilma's so there was no need for Bob to dig so deep into her box to get it out. Yet Bob pretended to struggle so he could stay longer inside the beautiful blonde and press her buttons.

"You know, Bob, you don't have to pretend. Take that spud out and you can finger me to orgasm anyway." With Jill's sage consent, the spud appeared to steadily levitate smoothly out of her oven, followed by two crooked fingers. He twisted it to gather more juice before it exited and put it on a paper plate between her legs. Feverishly licking his lips, he managed to restrict himself to just finger fucking her. Brenda knelt behind her head, struggling to avoid sitting on her face. Instead, she pinched and pulled Jill's nipple before leaning forward to suck and bite it. That leaning dragged her big, heavy tit across Jill's face until her fat, hard nipple stopped on Jill's lips. Bob watched Jill suck his wife's thick nipple, as he rubbed across her clit. His dick rose to full stiffness just inches from Jill's vulnerable vulva. I coughed to remind him he could not broach her with dick or mouth. He pushed two fingers inside and up to find her G. Jill was still sucking and pinching Brenda's nipples when Bob found his target. She lurched and shuddered in climax, her deep moans attenuated by her mouth full of Brenda.

He licked his Jill-covered fingers and asked Bill to bring a large sour dough bread, cut in half. "We're going to make a meal of all this." He scooped out one of the bread halves intact and stuffed the soft dough deep into Jill. After swirling it all around in her cavern, he scooped out the other half and stuffed Sue's deep cavern. "OK, let those soak. Honey, would you mash that spud and yam together while I grill this Canadian bacon? Next, slice those carrots the long way then cut them in thirds. How many want this special, pussy seasoned sandwich I'm making?" When everyone eventually raised their hands, he had to make nine servings. "Since you wimps don't want my man seasoning added, I think we need more pussy flavor." Gary spoke up saying he was willing to provide his seed and eat man seasoned food. "Well, Bill and I are certified clean, how do we know you are?"

Embarrassed, Gary explained that in the last six months, he'd only had sex with his wife (rarely), Sue and now Jill, Whilma and Dani. If they were clean, he was too. Then I remembered the twins. "They were involved in our last, ummm, orgy. We have to find out if they are clean, so I guess we finally don't know."

Whilma spoke up, "THAT's the kind of surprise we work hard to avoid in our block party. Fortunately, the twins are members and certified so YOU are clean and you didn't foul the rest of us provided Dani wasn't fouled by anyone!" She didn't look pleased. "This is why we insist on a health clearance within the past thirty days when you apply to join us and every month after that."

"So, Gary, you still might not be clean if Al or Sue or Jill isn't. Let's skip your contribution, though you may choose to eat our sauce. I'm crushing the hollowed sour dough crust and stuffing it with the yam/spud/carrot/bacon/bread mix and will add an over-easy egg for anyone who wants it. Bill, fill that shot glass with your cum and I'll add mine to it. I'm about ready to pop just thinking of this sandwich. Would you guys help Dani, Whilma and Brenda cum and stuff them with bread too? Two loaves will give us decent size sandwiches."

Before the bacon was crisp on both sides, the three remaining female contributors were brought to wet orgasms and waited to be stuffed. Essentially we got an old style, enhanced potatoes and egg hero with bacon and nectar-soaked bread. Bill, Gary and Bob had some extra man sauce on theirs. The slight tang of the sour dough worked well with the twat tang and I would gladly eat another!

Bob rounded up the meats we asked for. He brought out a thirty-inch roll of small neck premium Genoa salami, fresh made blended Turkey kielbasa, premium long link sausages, rare, fresh-made duck salami and a small neck roll of hard, brand name Parmesan cheese. "These are premium meats, but there's one too many with the cheese. How will..."

Bob enlightened us. "I chose the hard cheese so it will stay firm all the way home. I'm going to stuff all these beautiful boxes as snug as I can. And EVERYBODY gets a sausage link stuffed in their ass with two more hanging free. That's about $300 in meat and cheese. That seem fair?" It did. Bob enjoyed stuffing the four pussies.

Despite twisting and pushing and oiling her, most of the salami hung out from Whilma's box and she had Bob loop a strap around her neck and the salami. The kielbasa and duck links were thick, but Bob fit three lengths side-by-side-by-side deep in Dani and Sue. Poor Jill was stretched a bit with the Parmesan and needed a looped strap to help her too. Whilma and Jill looked like they had fat dicks held up on a leash. When we said our good-byes, Bob said he EXPECTED us to rush out for our health exams so we could join the block party in late August. Whilma said THAT was our topic during our stroll back home.

Whilma easily convinced us, even Jill who didn't live in the neighborhood, to join quickly so that was a short talk. When I asked about resuming our trivia, I was immediately booed into submission. Dani looked perplexed and asked how she could possibly wear clothes tomorrow after finally getting used to being naked all day outside.

"I could tell you what's legal, but moral is up to you." She asked me to explain. "In this state, it's legal for anyone, including women, to be shirtless and braless in public. I'll tell you another time the two step story behind that fight. That's also why you can get away with a big, cropped tank top or loose halter. They let your tits completely show under the top or thru the huge arm holes they defiantly have. Some cities allow the smallest swimsuits only within ten or so blocks of a beach. Even shear, flagging cover-ups make them legal away from the beach. I don't know how small the suits are allowed to be, but pubic hair is not prohibited, so you could come out with a tiny bottom only, with most of your pubes spilling over and around the suit. Most people find that tacky, so they CHOOSE not to do that. The law about anal exposure isn't clear and may vary locally too. What I've seen people get away with is a small string in your crack that barely covers the hole but leaves much of the sphincter exposed - in men and women! You can push it by wearing a light weight mini or wrap around skirt with no panties. You're legally covered, unless a stiff wind blows your skirt up or open. You can't foresee where or when wind might become a problem. Why don't you come over tomorrow wearing just a loose skirt, hat and shoes?"

Dani seemed to be considering it. She asked if she could be topless at a public pool, if she didn't have the sun problem. "I think that falls under the same conflict the big malls have. Both are private property and the owner can ask you to leave for ANY reason even if you are legally showing off your tits. That's likely to happen if kids are around. But ask kids if they are embarrassed, and most won't be. Some won't even understand why you ask."

We got some odd looks from people during our stroll that were mostly curious about why we had food in our bodies. We often just shrugged. When we got home, we decided to stash the foods for our next private party unless we are accepted in time for the block party and would then share some of them. We tallied our orgasms for the day and all agree that Dani had the most - ELEVEN; followed by Sue and me at seven each.

So ended our surprising Nude Day experiment with Dani. With the help of the others, she changed her attitude and stared down any rude voices that still called her 'dowdy'. Whilma rushed home to get us the short application to join the block party. Bill waved off, saying he expected us at the party. Dani and Gary left in much better moods than when they arrived. Jill spent the rest of the weekend with us - naked in the house and yard.

Dani did come back, alone, the next day wearing a wraparound skirt and big hat - no panties! While the four of us were grilling and fucking all day, Sharon called and asked if she could come over after work. When I told her who else was there, she said she would COME as soon as possible and grab a shower with us. SHE was topless before she entered our yard. I told her all we did and her mouth was wedged wide open. We shared photos on the PC, including the few from the market.

Gary's legs slowly, but completely healed over the next four months. His marriage improved greatly and he settled into frequent, regular, if not completely satisfying sex. Dani frequently visited us alone for a night or weekend. With the help of the horny twins, Gary got his car ready for the track and did very well. He was the favorite in the drag racing finals and fate worked for him ...and against him at once. He cleared the traps, setting a new track record in his class at 233.033 mph, and won the title. Unfortunately, his left front brake shattered, tore that wheel off and threw the car into the left side wall at full speed. Just as he bounced off the wall, the other driver safely snuck thru the gap. Gary flipped and tumbled many times. They say he might have survived, except that the helmet restraint broke and his head was out of the roll cage. It was crushed and he died instantly. Dani was unconsolable for months, even when staying with us.

Nearly a year has passed and a new Nude Day challenge lies sadly dormant. Little has changed in these seven months and yet lives have changed greatly. Jill and Sharon are frequent visitors and lovers. Dani lives us joyfully now full time.

FIN

===================================

/\_/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....
Seminal image 9/11/10: Sue and I at grill outside, wearing just aprons and sandals; Dani gaping
[g ck 7/11/11]=========== 33298 words ==Submitted 7/11 /11

96 hours to 1330 7/11/11 - 1st draft

102 hours to 1900 7/11/11 - final draft, 106 hrs to final ck and convert to RTF

1...456789