Surprising Dowdy Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob said, "I don't think you need me here right now. Much as I want to visit her pussy, I see another that may need some more attention." He was staring at my wife. Bill was now naked too and eating her pussy while she was on all four and eating him. Her bare, shaved, wet and swollen pussy wiggled above Bill's face. Bob was drawn to her very pretty, empty pussy and cute, exposed asshole. Dani removed my shirt and, while Gary watched intently, she reached for my still hard and exposed dick. She touched it gently and her nervous warmth made me gasp and nearly cum instantly.

When I opened my eyes again, she was smiling and staring deep into them - trying to confirm the truth. "I didn't know I could have this effect on men. I'm nothing special." Gary and I shook our heads at her naivety.

As she and her husband pulled off my shorts and briefs finally getting the last clothed man naked, I scolded, "You are indeed special. Just look at your outside first. Your body is perfection in size, tone and proportions with flawless skin." My dick throbbed at the thoughts I said aloud. "Like my own wife, you have PERFECT nipples and that pretty pussy that is both a sculptured beauty and lusty at once. Most women aren't nearly as lucky as you. I was afraid, when I took your panty off, that you were hiding grossly deformed, dark and sagging lips. But they are a vision of beauty. Your firm tits are within a half cup of each other, while even my much smaller wife's are a full cup apart. You are a sculptor's fantasy woman. And inside, your modesty, earthy good nature and undemanding attitude add so much to your attractiveness. If you EVER get tired of this guy, you can come live with us and we'll keep you reveling in joy. No offense, Gary."

Dani blushed again at the sincere flattery and looked at Gary. He was in tears and nodding total agreement; though he said not to hold our breaths for Dani to move in with us. Sue spoke up, "I haven't studied your pussy yet, but I have to agree with the rest of what Al said. ...uggghhh." We looked at the source of the grunt and watched Bob stuff his stiff cock into my wife's wet snatch.

"That's what I want to do to you soon, Dani, while your husband watches us." I said. "But I want you to cum hard on my face first. I want more of your exquisite elixir." Gary spread and kissed her ass. As she bent over my chair to offer him more of her ass, her big, firm tits slapped my face. I sucked one nipple and twisted the other.

"Oh Gary, you never wanted to touch my dirty ass before, though I hinted that I loved that."

He answered, "I'm so sorry I didn't believe it. I guess it took seeing you respond on Bob's tongue and the magic of tonight to get me to try it. I won't ever hesitate again. You smell and taste so great and musky even back here. Things have changed already and I had no idea our neighbors could get so kinky."

"Gary, we haven't fucked her yet. You're not going to deny us that now, are you? Buddy?"

Dani spoke up, "Before we get to THAT, I want to taste this cock that Sue says she loves so much. I want to feel it fill my pussy, but only after it fills my mouth with cream. I don't generally like the slimy taste of cum, but tonight I want to taste ALL of you spurting in my mouth - you too Gary, and umm, ahh, you too Sue. Since anything goes, I want someone to fill my ass with cum then maybe Sue or Gary can lick it clean and suck it down."

Shocked at her newly dirty mouth, Gary mumbled, "I created a sex monster. Yea!" Dani bent to put my cock in her mouth, her first new one in the seven years since they met. She swung her ass toward her husband and wiggled an invitation as she licked my cock and balls.

Sue muttered, "It's about time. I love watching my man's cock vanish into another woman's holes. That's one. I want to see him fill her other two soon." Gary spread his wife's relaxed cheeks and admired her beautiful holes until she vibrated her cheeks at him. He moved his face between her legs and deeply sniffed the fragrance of each hole before tasting each one. He pushed two fingers into his wife's wet, willing snatch and scooped some of her ambrosia then sucked his fingers clean and dry. He repeated the invasion, but that time he moved one finger across her puckered rear hole. He noticed that each time she plunged onto my happy cock, her asshole fluttered.

The next time she went down, he pushed a finger deep as possible into her rectum. She grunted around my dick, causing her to open wider and press her lips against my body. This sent my throbbing cock deep into her virgin throat. Dani said she had never allowed a penis into her throat and rarely did she take one in her mouth. The intense, wet heat and pressure caused me to involuntarily pull her head hard against my body, hold her there and thrust deep. My loud grunt quieted the room. I managed to release her face to breathe and avoided cumming. She gagged and coughed which squeezed her sphincter on her husband's imprisoned finger. She let out a loud 'ouuuuu' as she felt the pressure in her ass. Gary twisted his finger inside her ass and she immediately inhaled my cock.

As she sped up her assault on my manhood, Gary moved the other, still wet finger beside the first. Peeking between her legs, he timed the second finger's invasion with the loosening sphincter cycle. Just as she began to relax and her mouth pressed against my nest, he shoved the second finger deep in her ass. Again, she lurched away from the fingers and slammed against me. Her long moan around my deeply imbedded cock was too much to ignore. I thrust hard against her mouth and shot one, two, then three gouts of swimmers deep into her throat and belly. She shuddered and fell to her knees as her orgasm took control of her body. She trembled and shook, but refused to release my dick. Still in her mouth, it released a feeble encore of cream that she sucked and savored on her yearning tongue.

Gary had stilled his fingers in her ass and grinned wildly as he waited for her to quiesce. Once she did, he gently twisted both fingers slowly. She tried to jump away, but he whispered "Trust me." and she relaxed. He began slowly thrusting in and out.

Dani pleaded, "But that's starting to hurt now. It's so ..."

Sue spoke up, "Go with it if you can endure it. Relax your ass and it will start feeling extremely good in a minute. Gary will lube it some more. Do it now Gary." He dipped a finger into her dripping wet pussy. She gasped as he pressed it against the two fingers in her rectum before withdrawing it. She felt him wipe that wet finger over the two he nearly removed. They slowly went back into her ass while everyone but I watched in closeup. When he pulled them back out, he wet the other side. I would have mined for more slippery lube first. With both fingers wet, he slowly corkscrewed in to spread the lube. She didn't complain and her smile said she was enjoying it again.

She'd just had the biggest orgasm of her life, in a crowd, and it wasn't from intercourse. Now she was winding up again. I pondered how I could help their wishes continue to come true. My dick, having come twice already, was useless for the next fifteen minutes. I hated the thought of not being first in Dani's delicious pussy... at least for tonight. Though I could stall by using my mouth on it, I made the sacrifice for her.

Bill was thrusting hard against my wife's bent over ass while Gary captured and stretched a chaotically swinging nipple. Sue tried holding and stroking his dick while Dani stared at her husband being handled by my wife. Bob was staring at all the action and slowly jerking himself. I called out, "Bill, are you in my wife's ass or pussy?" They both responded at once, 'ASS'. "OK, Bob, you lucky bastard, you win!" I shifted Dani's head to my chair. "Gary, keep plowing her ass until she cums again. I'm going to set her up for a four-way fucking. We'll go to joint three ways later. Bob, you bastard, lay down here and line up that woody under her pussy. I'm going to give you MY fucking spot, you prick! If my dick were ready to perform again, you'd have to fight me for access to her beautiful love box. Bill, get your dick out of my wife's ass." They both grumbled. "Wipe your weapon down with a hand sanitizer and get ready to put it in Dani's ass." She heard this and froze, eyes wide open. Gary kept pumping his fingers in her loosened hole. He farmed more lube from her pussy and added a THIRD wet finger in her ass.

Bob reached up, into her vacated front hole with two fingers and began stroking her. She gasped, shocked, not sure what to do since FIVE fingers held her by her nether holes. Both men commented how odd it was to feel someone else in the other hole. Gary volunteered, "And she's MY wife!"

Dani chimed in, "And those are MY holes I never shared before - surely not with two men. Oh my."

I whispered, "Wait until two pricks are in those holes." Only Sue heard, and smiled. She knew I wanted to be in both tight holes. Dani's breathing was raspy. I told Bob he should expose and gently tease her clit. Well, at least I was the first to see and taste her delectable pussy. Gary could see his friend's hand inside his wife and now clearly exposing her clit to everyone. He started to jerk himself harder. I told him to wait. With great effort, he stopped.

Dani was approaching her third orgasm in thirty minutes. We all watched the mesmerizing sight of her big, beautiful tits heaving and bumping as she gasped for release. Her small squeaks got louder and faster until she shook violently and felt her third petite morte. Before she could calm down, I ordered Gary to gently remove his fingers from her ass as Bill placed his cock against her rear hole. Gary had stretched her ass with his three fingers and the sanitizer acted as a temporary lube so Bill had no problem sliding his smaller than three fingers dick inside Dani's virgin, dickless ass. Dani gasped and lurched abruptly. "Is that a cock in my ass? Ohhh, how did that happen? Uhhhhh, why was I so afraid of this? It doesn't hurt at alllllll and fee..feels so filling and warm. Ohhh, fuck me with it." She lunged back against the stiff cock, taking nearly all of it in one stroke. Gary gawked in awe.

I moved my chair away and rolled Gary into place, next to Bob who was still fingering Dani and feeling his brother's cock fucking her ass. I pushed Gary under his wife's face. "Dani, honey, you're about to fulfill another wish and taste your husband's cock and swimmers for the first time in your mouth. She grinned and quickly clamped onto his stiff dick. He beamed and moaned. I asked Sue for two chair pillows and put them under Dani's knees. She grunted deeply with each of Bill's lunges and sucked Gary's small dick nearly into her throat. I signaled Bob to move under her the best he could and pushed her legs apart so she could drop onto Bob's straining rod. Bill adjusted too until he felt his twin's dick splitting her pussy open and squeezing against his own dick pumping her brown hole. "Dani, I imagine this is your first four way. I wonder if you ever even dreamed about having three cocks in all your holes at once." She just moaned around her husband's tool.

I openly fingered Sue as we watched them adjust their timing. Dani was sweating and straining and fucking three men at once and they all got louder and faster, like a steam engine building up speed. Bill held his outburst as long as he could, but finally filled her ass with cream. His spasms triggered both Dani and Bob - no telling who came first. In fact, nearly simultaneously Dani's limbs all shook in orgasm, and Bob grunted loudly and fouled her pussy with his demon seed. That should have been me filling her pussy with my pure, godly cream! Seconds later, her grunting and shaking brought Gary off, mostly in her mouth. Between gasps, she licked and sucked her husband's cum clean.

Bob and Bill still had their shrinking dicks inside her. I had a new idea. "Dani, as the guys fall out of you, hold your ass and pussy closed so you can tackle your next wish. You said you wanted Sue or Gary to suck the cream pie out of you. If Gary is willing, they can BOTH eat cum from your holes at once. I know Sue is willing, aren't you my little slut?" She stopped fingering herself to rapidly nod agreement. We looked at Gary. He blanched. I added, "you and my wife can share the fresh cum dripping from your wife. You can alternate holes if you like or the space is too tight."

He looked at Dani who was pleading with her eyes. "OK, OK. I'll even do THAT for you, my love. But I want her pussy." Dani cheered and I reminded her to plug her holes. When Bob pulled out, he fed his dick to her mouth to suck and lick him clean. She did. But when Bill tried the same, she hesitated since his dick was in her 'dirty hole'. I convinced her that her colon was clean soon after she cleared it so it's only briefly dirty. She tentatively licked his 'dirty stick' and had no unusual taste so she gingerly took the dirty cock in her mouth and cleaned it.

"Guys, come help me lay Gary on the table and I'll move the wheelchair away." Sue cleared the table and the twins gently put Gary on it. "Dani, hold your holes closed while Bob and I lift you under your arms and knees. Bill, just lift her a few inches under her pits. No, no, her PITS not TITS. We can suck her tits after she's in place." We displaced Bill as we lifted her and she squeezed her labia together. We lifted her onto Gary's face, facing his toes and returned her to her knees. Gary nervously looked up to the hand blocking her pussy.

"OK, Sue, with Gary's feet near the edge there's enough room for you to rest your shoulders on the 'table' with your face under her ass. Hmmm, guys she needs more support. Let's put that shelf across those two weighted chairs so she can rest her pretty ass on it. There's no need to strain yourself, honey." Spreading her legs widely, Dani squatted lower to reach the two bumping heads under her.

Bill immediately went to the other side of the table and sucked Dani's tall nipple into his mouth. Bob sucked her other nipple. He looked down at Sue and signaled his bro 'TITS!' They each took a little bite of Sue's perfect nipples then returned to Dani's perfect nips and hefty tits, but kept pulling and twisting Sue's tits. They left a perfectly good and pretty pussy exposed wide open and unused. I'll tend to it as soon as I help my friends.

Sue and Gary couldn't get both their heads and mouths under such closely spaced holes. I had them try one above the other, varied offsets then side by side. That almost worked. They each got more cum on their cheeks than in their mouths. I considered a turkey baster, straws or some kind of slide to guide one hole's overflow before I suggested they just alternate. One should hold a hole closed while the other drank from the other hole and vs. Then I suggested they each slurp some cream, but not swallow; close her holes and kiss - swapping and mixing the cream from both holes in their mouths. Just like a porno! Sue was willing, but Gary wasn't. They went back to alternately draining Dani in small sips and licks.

Dani was getting aroused again by the active tongues probing her asshole and into her pussy. She leaned forward to suck her husband's limp dick and he quickly saluted. There were still three untended cocks and an empty snatch waiting for attention. Sue wondered a moment who was between her spread legs. She realized the twins were still mauling her tits and Gary was above her, so it had to be my Lazarus cock against her still wet pussy.

I put her feet on the shelf and stared into her friction burned pussy and asshole and wondered if anyone had actually filled her holes with cum. When I smelled her cunt, I found the scent of semen. I pushed two fingers inside and felt the extra slippery fluid. Two other fingers pushed into her loose and gapping asshole. Just like Dani, both my wife's holes were full of Bob and Bill's cum, but enough had already drained that there was no overflow.

If she didn't directly taste them earlier, she was drinking someone's cream now from Dani's draining ass. I pushed my stiff again cock inside her. Though she had fucked both guys, I hadn't heard her cum. After several deep plunges, her pretty and well-used pussy began clenching and holding my stiff dick. When I looked between Dani's beautiful legs, I saw Sue tasting cum from both twins...via Gary's mouth. He kissed her, then licked her mouth with Bob's cum on his tongue. Sue opened her mouth and licked back, mixing both men into both mouths as I'd suggested earlier.

Dani was still sucking Gary's cock, but the guys were up to something. Dani's tits were big enough to pull to each side and suck while she was bent over and eating her husband. Each twin was still pulling on Sue's raw nipples, but their other hands were whacking themselves. Their positions were odd since they were on their toes and pulling their dicks over the table. I couldn't tell if they were just planning to spray Dani, Sue or even Gary with fresh sperm.

The pranksters climaxed together and sprayed Sue's tits first, their second spurt went on Dani's legs and they shook the final dribbles on Sue's and Gary's faces. He wasn't happy about that, but they laughed like madmen. "Hey Gar, you're drinking our cum from three holes so what's a little fresh dribble?" He cursed them and yelled for them to leave right now.

"Don't even get dressed. Take your shit and get the fuck out. I let you fuck my wife and this is how you show your thanks, you pull a dumb stunt like that? You know she wanted to taste your spunk, but you lost that privilege. And don't even think about spreading rumors about me drinking your cum. Remember, we all saw you eat Al's cum from Sue's mouth. You'll be on the shit end of that stick. Don't show your faces around here for at least a month. Get out NOW!" They grabbed their clothes and quickly ran up the stairs. We heard the door slam so quickly, they must have gone outside still naked.

During all the yelling, I had frozen inside my wife... everything stopped. Gary calmed down and muttered, "Where were we?"

"Right here Gary." I said as I slammed hard into my wife and she licked the fresh cum off his face. Dani revived his fallen dick. "You know what's a little odd? I never got to fuck either of Dani's nether holes and you didn't fuck Sue. I thought you wanted her. She hasn't cum yet either, but I know how to solve that. I'll share my secret way to make her cum on demand. In our next pizza party, I'll show you how to make Dani cum thirty times or until she passes out." Only Sue believed me. "I can show you the first part now, but neither of you can watch us as you are.

"Hmmm, Gary, can you roll on your side and get to the edge of the table? Yes, facing in, good. Neither of you has had a very close look at this beautiful pussy. Her inner lips hang out a little more than Dani's. Honey, hop up here next to his head and under the pool light. Each of you rest your head on a thigh. Sue enjoys the closeup viewing. Here, look at the intricate, yet fleshy sculpturing of her inner lips and how they form the perfect monk's hood over her perfect, pearlized clit. Both of you grab an inner lip and open them, look inside her soft, pink hole. She loves the delicate attention and touching. Smell the sex scent of male and female cum. Go ahead and taste her, lick her pussy and her asshole. You won't get much cream pie since she's on her back... again. Open her holes with your fingers, then push your tongues as deep into her private holes as you can."

Sue moaned just at the thought. On her elbows, she watched our friends pry open her holes and the thrill on their faces as they looked and licked. "That isn't part of the first example. Sue just loves exposing herself and I'm enabling her and giving her that little gift. Let's give her a minute to calm down partially, then we'll continue with 'snatchy show and tell.'