Surprising His Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers

"I'm clean," he said truthfully.

With any other woman he would have never just trusted her word. But this was Dana; he already trusted her with Jordan, which was trusting her with more than his life.

She took his mouth with a hungry kiss, her bare body rubbing deliciously against his, nipples rasping over the wiry hair on his chest, cock cradled in the wet crack of her pussy lips. It felt incredibly. Her pussy juices coated the length of his dick as she rubbed herself against him, her clit bumping over the ridge of his head with every stroke of her hips. So wet... so slick...

Caressing and squeezing the handfuls of her breasts, he thrust upwards, feeling her shuddering moan as his movement increased the intensity of their connection. Leaning forward she kissed him again, adjusting their positions so that the head of his cock was snugged into the entrance to her body. It was heaven as she pressed downwards, the wet heat of her mouth echoing the snug haven of her pussy as it sucked in his cock.

Groaning, Rick's hips moved of their own accord, pushing upwards and into her as she sank downwards. She was so sloppily wet and prepped from the dildo that he speared her easily on one stroke, her walls tightening around him in pure feminine reaction. It was like a massage around his cock, her muscles stroking the entire length, and he squeezed her breasts hard as she ground down on top of him.

The dildo hadn't been nearly as large as his dick, but it had made the swift entry possible, and Dana pushed herself upwards on top of him and began riding him with passionate abandon. Her body rose and fell, breasts bouncing, pure sensual ecstasy written in every line of her body and the expression on her face.

"Rick... fuck... Oh you feel so good... god you're so big it almost hurts but it feels so good..."

"Oh fuck Dana... fuck yeah, ride me..." Although he'd never tried dirty talking himself he found that her own vocalizations motivated his, and he could tell that she liked hearing him by the way her pussy clasped him even tighter as he rasped his pleasure. "God you're so wet... so tight... fuck that's good... ride me sweetheart..."

He pinched her nipples and used them to guide her movements, up and down, up and down. The sound of her wet pussy slapping against his body was driving him wild. Her strokes were long and hard, all the way up to the head of his cock before slamming back down to take him fully inside of her. Every few bounces she would grind herself down against him, gasping and moaning as her clit rubbed hard against his pubic bone. It made his cock jerk inside of her every time she did that as her pussy lips rubbed all over his groin and the base of his cock was squeezed tighter and tighter.

It was as if every dirty thought from the time he'd moved in, every fantasy he'd ever had about banging a baby-sitter, every messed up inclination to hit on a younger woman, had suddenly come to life in the most incredible scenario possible. And now she was bouncing on his cock, riding him for all she was worth, and moaning and talking as filthy as if she was in a porno.

Knowing that he wasn't going to hold out much longer if he let her keep up the pace, Rick used her nipples to pull her downwards. She resisted a little bit, despite the pinch, as if she was enjoying the slight amount of pain that having her nipples pulled hard caused.

Wrapping one arm around her back, Rick flipped them over, his cock still embedded deep inside of her body.

Dana stared up at him with wide, shocked eyes.

"That was hot..." Her voice was breathy, almost disbelieving, and the awe in her face made him feel like a sex god.

Especially when her next response was to practically attack him. She pulled his lips down to hers, sucking his tongue into her mouth with all the fervent need of a woman in heat. Her hips pressed upwards, grinding her body against him, and he groaned as he fought his body's response, which was to immediately spill his load. He hadn't come this far just to lose control like a teenaged boy during his first time, even if that's kind of how he was feeling right now.

Instead he slid his arms down to hook underneath her thighs and then pulled them upwards, locking his elbows into the crook of her knees. Now her pussy was fully splayed, open and accessible to his marauding cock, her movements hindered by the positioning of her body so that he could take his time. Long, slow strokes interspersed with faster shallow ones, keeping the rhythm sporadic so that she was never quite sure what to expect.

Dana writhed beneath him as much as she was able, her kisses becoming more fevered, more impassioned as she cradled his head between her hands and then raked her nails down his chest.

"Rick... oh fuck... Rick... oh please fuck me... I need to cum... please Rick, fuck me hard... oh please..."

Hearing her begging for him was music to his ears. He could feel his balls tightening and knew he didn't have much time before he was going to fill her pussy with his jizz. Releasing her legs he slid his arms under her back and around her shoulders so that she could wrap her legs around his body, her ankles digging into his buttocks as they clenched and flexed, driving his cock into her hard.

Fingers clutching his shoulders, Dana threw back her head and screamed out his name as her pussy contracted, squeezing his cock so tight that he felt like she might actually break it off. He gasped, body heaving with a brutal thrust, but she was clenched so tight around him that she moved up and down with him, all of the force of the thrust driving down onto her clit and she sobbed and the walls of her cunt rippled.

"FUCK!" Rick buried his face in her hair, his hips flexing in minor increments back and forth as he flooded her body with hot cum, spurt after spurt squeezed out of him by the orgasmic contractions of her pussy. All the tension in his body seemed to drain out along with the hot froth, leaving him slumped on top of her as she shuddered and milked the last dregs of his orgasm from him.

They rocked against each other in silence for a moment, breathing deeply. Her hair smelled like raspberries. Her fingers stroked hesitantly along the back of his neck, playing with the little strands of hair there. They were pressed so tightly together that he could actually feel her shyness returning as if it was a physical thing.

And he didn't like that. He didn't want her to feel shy or awkward around him. For the first time in a long time, he knew exactly what he wanted.

Propping himself up on his elbows, he cradled Dana's head in his hands, fingers buried in her hair, and smiled down at her as she blushed and looked away then looked back up at him.

"If you're not doing anything next Friday," he said in a conversational tone, "instead of baby-sitting, would you like to go out to dinner with me?"

She smiled up at him, a brilliant smile of relief and joy, her face lighting up as she realized that there was going to be no awkward aftermath, no rejection. "I'd love to. Or you know... we could do tomorrow."

Rick grinned. "I'll see if I can find a new sitter. I have a feeling I'm going to need one."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers
12